PDA

View Full Version : You're Garbage If You're White & Feel Victimised by #MeToo

Xinroth
10-03-2018, 06:55 AM
https://i.redd.it/xk878rtdkvp11.png

... According to the most unbiased News & Politics source in 'Murica. Because only white men are afraid they're going to get falsely arrested due to bogus rape allegations.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_brian_banks_120524_wg.jpg

Maylie
10-03-2018, 07:03 AM
The idea that any one group of people is singled out for victimhood in 2018 is ridiculous. And lol @ the miscers who see the attack on straight white Christian males in their morning cereal and think Alex Jones makes great points.

But lol @ CNN.

The reality is the hysteria over false rape accusations is just as silly as the idea of pervasive rape culture.

Chances are nobody is going to accuse you just for smiling at a woman. Seriously. "I'm afraid to speak to women at all now hurrr durrr".

Make smart choices. Keep good company. Maintain a reputation of integrity.

It's all you can do.

Of course it happens, just like rape happens but the hysteria is pathetic.

Bushmaster
10-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Just let this sink in...

https://i.imgur.com/rqAHvhx.jpg

Xinroth
10-03-2018, 07:08 AM
The idea that any one group of people is singled out for victimhood in 2018 is ridiculous. And lol @ the miscers who see the attack on straight white Christian males in their morning cereal and think Alex Jones makes great points.

But lol @ CNN.

The reality is the hysteria over false rape accusations is just as silly as the idea of pervasive rape culture.

Chances are nobody is going to accuse you just for smiling at a woman. Seriously. "I'm afraid to speak to women at all now hurrr durrr".

It's all you can do.

Is the hysteria behind "Rape culture" also pathetic?

Bold is wherein the problem lies. Your integrity can come crashing down literally any minute if a woman (or heck, man?) goes to a police dept & media and accuse you of rape, no matter who you are.

The idea that any girl I've slept with while intoxicated (both of us) can go to the cops years later and tells them she was raped, is dangerous and nonsensical. The area is very damn gray of what constitutes consensual sex and rape nowadays.

Cannondella
10-03-2018, 07:14 AM

Bold is wherein the problem lies. Your integrity can come crashing down literally any minute if a woman (or heck, man?) goes to a police dept & media and accuse you of rape, no matter who you are.

The idea that any girl I've slept with while intoxicated (both of us) can go to the cops years later and tells them she was raped, is dangerous and nonsensical. The area is very damn gray of what constitutes consensual sex and rape nowadays.

especially when a huge amount of women LOVE extremely aggressive men and have rape fantasies. inb4 ten women itt saying theyre not like that at all.

Bushmaster
10-03-2018, 07:18 AM
especially when a huge amount of women LOVE extremely aggressive men and have rape fantasies. inb4 ten women itt saying theyre not like that at all.

This.

The implication in all this is that women are such delicate little butterflies that they are literally incapable of wrongdoing. Or of getting so fuked up that they can't remember whether or not there were five penors in her last night, or of being a vindictive ****. It happens.

Maylie
10-03-2018, 07:21 AM
This.

The implication in all this is that women are such delicate little butterflies that they are literally incapable of wrongdoing. Or of getting so fuked up that they can't remember whether or not there were five penors in her last night, or of being a vindictive ****. It happens.

Yes but I genuinely do not believe most women are evil vindictive whores (5 penors in a night must be a small minority, no?), just like I don't believe most men are rapists.

What we've done is take the pendulum from one end of stupidity to the other. It's going to have serious ramifications for real victims and gender relations for the next 20 years and I am not looking forward to it.

Bushmaster
10-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Yes but I genuinely do not believe most women are evil vindictive whores (5 penors in a night must be a small minority, no?), just like I don't believe most men are rapists.

I never said anything about "most women." Did I.

Maylie
10-03-2018, 07:28 AM
I never said anything about "most women." Did I.

I didn't accuse you of saying that. Of course it happens. My point is that this mass "straight white men are under mass attack, you can't say hi to women" reeeeeeeeee anti-SJW alarmist movement is stupid.

Dave22reborn
10-03-2018, 07:35 AM
I didn't accuse you of saying that. Of course it happens. My point is that this mass "straight white men are under mass attack, you can't say hi to women" reeeeeeeeee anti-SJW alarmist movement is stupid.

They're not? Hell, the guy in the OP is so smug, but we'll see what happens if he gets hit with an accusation.

ChewYourFood
10-03-2018, 07:37 AM
Same guy also said this:
AUFBbw5SxrU

Opinion invalid.

Dave22reborn
10-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Same guy also said this:
AUFBbw5SxrU

Opinion invalid.

Christ, and they wonder why they're called fake news...

Maylie
10-03-2018, 07:57 AM
They're not? Hell, the guy in the OP is so smug, but we'll see what happens if he gets hit with an accusation.

I think the idea of whining about SJWs always playing the victim and then flipping that to say actually, white dudes are the victims is flat out dumb.

Half the time the anti-SJWs have the same mentality, they just want the reeeee for themselves. Like those idiots who cry over Christmas cups at Starbucks.

No one group is a victim in 2018, I just do not buy it. Incidents happen but I don't buy that white men are victimized on a grand scale, sorry.

jonmcd46
10-03-2018, 08:08 AM

But lol @ CNN.

It's all you can do.

I think you're reaching a bit, but I think the fear is this: you were drinking at a party, then 30 years later someone accuses you of something that never happened. It confusing since some girls give off the vibe that they want you while you're both drunk, then when you both wake up in the morning both parties regret it.
I think its pathetic to equate #metoo to actual rape

AlwaysFocus
10-03-2018, 08:08 AM
I think the idea of whining about SJWs always playing the victim and then flipping that to say actually, white dudes are the victims is flat out dumb.

Half the time the anti-SJWs have the same mentality, they just want the reeeee for themselves. Like those idiots who cry over Christmas cups at Starbucks.

No one group is a victim in 2018, I just do not buy it. Incidents happen but I don't buy that white men are victimized on a grand scale, sorry.

Nobody should listen to you here, you are a fraudin pos.

nickboy333
10-03-2018, 08:16 AM
toobin was born to a jewish family in new york city in 1960,[5] the son of marlene sanders, former abc news and cbs news correspondent, and jerome toobin, a news broadcasting producer.

oyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeeeey.

deepfat
10-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Nobody should listen to you here, you are a fraudin pos.

LOL this. Why anyone responds to Dr. Cheerleader is beyond me. Known fraud.

jlick
10-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Rape culture is a myth in the United States.

Cannondella
10-03-2018, 08:29 AM

like 99% of the metoo people have been jewish guys. And white men are targeted by the media unlike any other group. I dont know how you can honestly say theyre not. Only group that is openly antagonized by the media.

MoeBettuh
10-03-2018, 10:06 AM

It's all you can do.

So behave like Brett Kavanaugh and you will avoid being metoo'd, got it.

QuickNutkus
10-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Another jewish person.

InstantLoser
10-03-2018, 10:27 AM

But lol @ CNN.

It's all you can do.

Kavanaugh has maintained a reputation of integrity and excellence his entire life. All it's taken to ostensibly ruin his career and life is the word of one lying piece of **** (who just so happens to have a vagina). He didn't even have to "keep her company".

But yeah, we're all paranoid every time something like this happens.

Aziz Ansari. Chris Hardwick. The Duke Lacrosse team. Paul Nungesser (vs Mattress Girl). Jian Ghomeshi. Louis CK.

Yeah.. those guys are just paranoid nutbags.

RamataKahn
10-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Just let this sink in...

https://i.imgur.com/rqAHvhx.jpg

****ing nice one.

acrawlingchaos
10-03-2018, 11:45 AM
I didn't accuse you of saying that. Of course it happens. My point is that this mass "straight white men are under mass attack, you can't say hi to women" reeeeeeeeee anti-SJW alarmist movement is stupid.I have very little reason to entertain women outside of my woman, family members and those I deal with on a professional level. I rarely even address women online, and apologize in advance if I offend you. It's simply not in my best interest.

There are estimates that state that AT LEAST 1-10 is a false allegation. That is not statistically insignificant and does not account for the possibility of an allegation being false when there is no substantial evidence. That 10% false conviction rate does not take into account the massive 6% attrition rate for rape where false convictions are never identified.

I am a strong independent white male and don't need no women.

RedPolo
10-03-2018, 11:55 AM
How ironic

fQZDiux1SB8

spatchcock
10-03-2018, 12:24 PM

What we've done is take the pendulum from one end of stupidity to the other. It's going to have serious ramifications for real victims and gender relations for the next 20 years and I am not looking forward to it.

I am!

Reap what you sow and all.

If even 1 in 100 women is a crazy vindictive whore, and most men bang around 20 before their mid-20s, that’s a 1 in 5 chance at being hit with the ole Ford by the age of 25, at a conservative estimate.

Is it any wonder more young men than ever are coming out as homos?

BullittEV
10-03-2018, 01:12 PM

But lol @ CNN.

It's all you can do.

You must not interact with people in the coastal leftist areas. Chit is real. I see it IRL and in the dumb training sessions I've had to take.

habibtizz
10-03-2018, 01:38 PM

I would argue that it is very black and white today. Society has made it very clear what consensual sex is. Both parties are not under the influence, and both parties agree to the event. If one party during the course of the event says stop, then you stop and everything is okay. Now, in a perfect world if one of those individuals then went to the police a year later, I believe the police should still investigate.. but no public shaming should occur unless one party is found guilty at a fault(did a non consensual act or lied about the event). The shaming that happens and this movement to "guilty before proven innocent, but even if innocent they are guilty" is disgusting, and while obviously more men rape women than the other way around, we need to find a way to better protect the lives of all innocent individuals, so those who are actually all guilty of whatever crime are the ones who get shamed and put away.

lexbishop
10-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Cats out of the bag. Women lie like the sky is blue.

SlothLord
10-03-2018, 03:00 PM

But lol @ CNN.

It's all you can do.

lol you moonbats are seeing goose-stepping Nazis and KKK clansmen waving nooses everywhere you look and you're telling us about hysteria?

PowersKenny
10-03-2018, 04:00 PM
I think you're reaching a bit, but I think the fear is this: you were drinking at a party, then 30 years later someone accuses you of something that never happened. It confusing since some girls give off the vibe that they want you while you're both drunk, then when you both wake up in the morning both parties regret it.
I think its pathetic to equate #metoo to actual rape. This, there is no proof, no nothing, rape is of course unacceptable but just bc she feels like a whore is ridiculous..I know lots of women who feel the same way...let someone try to prove something that I hooked up in college with pure consent and nothing else..they have zero chance to win

PowersKenny
10-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Also until men fight back it won't stop..hell I was taken advantage of by many women...I never did..it's the pathetic millennial culture of pansies

jay283
10-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Women only have rape fantasies about men they want to rape them. E.g. if she's attracted to some guy who's bad for her or taboo etc. Some women have fantasies about a stranger raping but the guy has to be hot. In other words arousal comes before rape in those fantasies which is different from real life most of the time.

There are times when a woman is attracted but.not ready for sex so if the guy goes ahead that would be rape. There are also times when the woman isn't ready but becomes aroused during the fighting, very rare so usually happens if the women has been crushing on the dude or has already been intimate and was aroused an hour or less before.