PDA

View Full Version : Might need a reset. Need advice

TylerSZ
09-30-2018, 09:34 PM
Hey guys I'm stuck here and I think I might need like a reset or something but not sure.

About 2 years ago I did a big caloric deficit diet and fat burner while working out and went from about 270 down to 190. I was very happy w my results. About a year ago I got sick with the flu pretty bad and couldn't workout because I was so drained and I was also in college. I just fell out of the gym flow. I put some weight back on and now am around 220.

I recently started dieting again in a caloric deficit and fat burner while working out but am almost seeing no results like before. If anything it's very slow and I dont see any improvements besides a couple pounds on the scale and no physical inprovments.

I read before that sometimes when having gone through a major transformation you may need to reset your body. I did a 7 day body cleanse in hoping it would help but it hasn't really done anything but clean out my digestive system and some water weight.

Any advice on what I may need? Fat burner I've been using is the left over bronkaid with caffeine.

Thanks in advance!

Jayy889
10-04-2018, 05:30 AM
have you used anything like green tea as your burner?