PDA

View Full Version : I have a plan

Addd
09-23-2018, 04:25 PM
After a long pause i decided myself to start improving my lifestyle and health and to lose my god damn belly that made me problems my entire life. I had 2 years experince in the gym but not enough motivation and dedication to accomplish my dreams so now i came up with a plan and with a desire to be disciplined through this process, so i will put all my energy in this 8 weeks program.
First of all i have 1.70m and 75kg and my goal is to reach 68kg in 8 weeks i guess is fair about 1 kg/week. So my strategy is:
Training:3 times a week/full body - 2 exercises for big groups and 1 for small groups 3sets-8-10 reps about 8 exercises in total
3 times a week 30-45 mins cardio if my schedule permits in morning on empy stomach

Nutrition: I will have 3 high carb days on working days like this:
Morning- grains like oats with protein and fruits
snack - a sandwich protein+whole bread
preworkout meal- grains/starch +protein + vegetables
afterworkout banana+ shake
night - fatty + protein+vegetables
and 4 low carbs days in the mornings- protein+ fatty+fruit like apple
snack: some nuts
lunch: protein+vegetables
between meals or after cardio-an protein shake
night-fatty+plus protein+vegetables
after 4 weeks i will throw in 1 entire fasting day/week to speed up this process a bit
Suplements: I ll use only protein powder , fish oil creatine and some electrolytes
In general i will try to quit smokeing, switch coffee to green tea and have a good sleep

So this is my plan, do you have any suggestions? I did something wrong? Or do i miss a point? Thanks.

Tommy W.
09-23-2018, 05:04 PM
Yeah. Put a real picture of yourself on your profile pic. Start there

Addd
09-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Yeah. Put a real picture of yourself on your profile pic. Start there i prefer not to show my belly in public

Tommy W.
09-23-2018, 05:57 PM
i prefer not to show my belly in publicWell you can post all your goals, foods, training, etc all day long then but until you come to grips with things you won't progress. There's no shame in being overweight. It's taking the bull by the horns and fixing it that matters.

Addd
09-23-2018, 06:17 PM
Well you can post all your goals, foods, training, etc all day long then but until you come to grips with things you won't progress. There's no shame in being overweight. It's taking the bull by the horns and fixing it that matters.
I ll start dealing with it but the real problem i think is some lack of self discipline

Tommy W.
09-23-2018, 06:48 PM
I ll start dealing with it but the real problem i think is some lack of self disciplineis that pic you? If so you look fine just gotta tune things up a bit man