PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Combinations

callofmegain
09-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Hello I have Bought * Optimum Nutrition Creatine * & i figure that it doesn't dissolve well. I've use SIXSTAR & it dissolve better than 0N.

Could i mix this with hot water, mix it with coffee to help it dissolve better? Could i mix it with coffee ??

koweanguy
09-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Hello I have Bought * Optimum Nutrition Creatine * & i figure that it doesn't dissolve well. I've use SIXSTAR & it dissolve better than 0N.
Could i mix this with hot water, mix it with coffee to help it dissolve better? Could i mix it with coffee ??
Mix it with anything flavored. I mix mine with my preworkout :)
Creatine itself has a cloudy taste when mixed with water :/

lucia316
09-04-2018, 08:49 AM
Mix with anything you want or take it straight and then swallow. I typically just mix with my PWO or just scoop straight into my mouth and swish with water then swallow.

Heizz
09-04-2018, 06:11 PM
You can take it / mix it with anything that works for you.

Just remember to take 3-5g/day and stay hydrated throughout the day.

I typically take creatine with one of my protein shakes throughout the day.

Farley1324
09-04-2018, 06:32 PM

Creatine monohydrate 3-5 grams a day, every day, in any beverage, at any time of day, no loading, no cycling (unless you are one of the unfortunate few with GI distress from normal mono doses)

powercage
09-04-2018, 07:28 PM
People who drop powder in their mouth then swish with water are carrying a lot of chaotic energy.

lucia316
09-05-2018, 10:25 AM
people who drop powder in their mouth then swish with water are carrying a lot of chaotic energy.

facts

WillBrink
09-06-2018, 06:26 AM

FYI, all things creatine answered:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173714091