PDA

View Full Version : BadMonkeyFunker's greatest hits, Vol. 1

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 10:34 AM
Proudly brought to you by Wild Turkey

http://i.imgur.com/TkPsOoQ.jpg

The beginning, September 4, 2015:

Trump will never be the president. Mark this post.

again...

Mark Cuban Is Right: Donald Trump's Campaign Is Hurting His Brand

http://fortune.com/2016/09/30/mark-cuban-donald-trump-brand-toxic/

there goes down the con-man. Winning the election is his last chance... Its not make America great again, its make trump rich again!

Everywhere I look I see trump hate from blacks/latinos/liberal whites/middle of the roaders ...

Winning GOP primary is like winning the special olympics. Against a retarded canadian and a loonie jesus freak surgeon. Noone can become the prez without the minority vote. That train has left the station for trump looooong time ago.

A few bought and sold latinos/blacks/muzies come out act like they support trump, I just lol.

It'll be a glorious defeat for trump and his brain dead voters.

The glorious part about the above post is that I told all of the forum intellectuals who regurgitated the more "cognitive" MSM outlets like the New Yorker, that the 'minority vote' (such disrespect) didn't actually matter and that all the GOP really had to do was court the genuine middle class. One of the main proponents of that outrageous lie was GOO, who has since recovered from his alcoholism; thankfully, I never will.

Trump and Obama are nothing a like.

Obama had full democratic party support.

Trump has no support. Congress will NOT work with him.
He will put the country on gridlock and weaken it further.
On top of all that, he has ZERO experience in governing.

He is nothing but a loud mouth showman.

Those tax cuts must've been like being kicked in the vaginal area.

even if trump gave full citizenship to every illegal, he still wouldnt be able to get the minority vote... he's done!

Mama, there goes that [racist] man - Mark Jackson.

butt hurt is so damn high!

trump is going down yo!

like a $2 crack ho...

Completely sane.

HAHAHAH. Only racists and russian bots left supporting him. Good fukin luck getting another 80K votes.

Half of his followers are russian bots.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

I-Robot, 2017.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/ab1d928d622725d3401ff61f21bf023e/tumblr_inline_n2tubs3oIm1s9979a.gif

I hope he wins the nomination because it'll be the end of gop. Hillary and Bill will wipe the floor with that clown.

Presented without comment.

I dont want to see trump just lose. I want to see him humiliated, worst loss in American history. One for the books.

His brand is already gone. Nobody thinks trump = wealth, luxury anymore. His supporters can't afford his brand/hotels/golf courses anyway. I want him lose his ass in this election with no way to recover.

#fuktrump
#onlycucksvotetrump

Objective. Reasonable.

The kind of guy you take seriously.

lol....

trump is done...

D O N E

sorry cuks ya'll have to go back to your caves...

D O N E

Just kidding. When it comes to ignorant fools like BadIQTurk, we're never done.

white house spokes person today admitted they fired comey to end the investigation. Thats obstruction of justice and impeachable offense. Nixon got booted for that very reason...

unbelievable she admitted it.. Sarah Huckabee Sanders her name..

holy sht!

Peter Ruby
08-24-2018, 10:37 AM
See kids, drugs are bad.

Edit: I think it's safe to say he's the dumbest person on earth. It's not even close.

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 10:37 AM
Whoops, that pic is ****ing huge.

PeaceWithin
08-24-2018, 10:38 AM
Wow strong research

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8977741&stc=1&d=1535132368

ymer
08-24-2018, 10:39 AM
He's definitely the dumbest poster of R/P

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Damn you Trumpers act like you've never been wrong before. Which is particularly ironic given who pulls your puppet strings.
"Bigliest electoral victory of all time" "Bigliest inauguration crowd of all time" "More popular than Lincoln"

And for the record, I'm a big fan of BMF.

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 10:43 AM
Damn you Trumpers act like you've never been wrong before.

Better start clearing that post history, chief. You're almost as stupid as BMF.

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Better start clearing that post history, chief.

lmfao. My old posts have been posted many times. And I came forward like a man and admitted I was wrong.

But have at it bro. I particularly like it when pics of me are posted so y'all can see how asthetic I am. Particularly for a dude of 50.

ToPHeR35
08-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Damn you Trumpers act like you've never been wrong before. Which is particularly ironic given who pulls your puppet strings.
"Bigliest electoral victory of all time" "Bigliest inauguration crowd of all time" "More popular than Lincoln"

A loser supporting another loser.

Shocker...

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 10:50 AM
A loser supporting another loser.

Shocker...

Loser? Define loser.

Procta
08-24-2018, 10:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QMrxyxT.jpg

BFast55
08-24-2018, 10:51 AM

HAHA inb4 a thread is made of you. Though your posts are rather boring. It's like you have the same 5 or 6 go to canned phrases that you re-purpose to fit whatever thread you happen to be posting in. Would make for a very unreadable thread.

Titansfan08
08-24-2018, 10:54 AM
Great thread, hilarious. Lawlcucks is my favorite

Why do we care about randoms opinions on this?

Every election map shows Hillary going to win by minimum 70 electoral votes.

Lmao @ PA going Trump

Even worst case scenerio, Arizona, Utah, New Hampshire, Iowa, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina going Trump, he still loses.

Lol

Vito-C
08-24-2018, 10:56 AM
lmfao. My old posts have been posted many times. And I came forward like a man and admitted I was wrong.

But have at it bro. I particularly like it when pics of me are posted so y'all can see how asthetic I am. Particularly for a dude of 50.

Admitting your wrongs doesn't make you any less retarded chief, especially when you go on to repeat those same wrongs.

BadMoneyPhaggot is a loose cannon, 40 year old supposedly grown man who's post are riddled with caplocks e-laughter and psychotic ramblings. That's your teammate boyo.

Meanwhile I got alphas like Fornicator sipping bourbon hitting a double bicep pose and utilizing logic in his posts. Grass is definitely greener over here boyo. I noticed most of your crew don't even have avis and don't lift.

Peter Ruby
HAHA inb4 a thread is made of you. Though your posts are rather boring. It's like you have the same 5 or 6 go to canned phrases that you re-purpose to fit whatever thread you happen to be posting in. Would make for a very unreadable thread.

He's an antique version of a broken record.

SillieBazzillie

Eh, he's a corrupt idiot. His sycophants are largely uneducated whites who are scared of everything it seems. I can only package this reality in so many ways.

Peter Ruby
08-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Admitting your wrongs doesn't make you any less retarded chief, especially when you go on to repeat those same wrongs.

BadMoneyPhaggot is a loose cannon, 40 year old supposedly grown man who's post are riddled with caplocks e-laughter and psychotic ramblings. That's your teammate boyo.

Meanwhile I got alphas like Fornicator sipping bourbon and utilizing logic in his posts. Grass is definitely greener over here boyo. I noticed most of your crew don't even have avis and don't lift.

You notice how most liberal women are repugnant? Yeah well the males aren't much different. Bunch of non lifting, no avi losers.

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 10:58 AM

Meanwhile I got alphas like Fornicator sipping bourbon and utilizing logic in his posts. Grass is definitely greener over here boyo. I noticed most of your crew don't even have avis and don't lift.

How about this. If the blue wave doesn't happen as I predict, once I get back from my ban, I will definitely give consideration to what you say. Cause if I'm that wrong twice in a row, well I'll need to do some serious introspection.

dabbmw2002
08-24-2018, 11:01 AM
Guy should probably be on a Secret Service watch list. You have to think that he suffers some from mental illness, a side from his clear intellectual handicap.

Ephedra
08-24-2018, 11:03 AM
You forgot to add that BadMonkey is 40. Dude types like an autistic emo kid in middle school.

ScottTil
08-24-2018, 11:04 AM
why the pic of a bottle of whiskey in the OP?

NKWulf
08-24-2018, 11:06 AM
why the pic of a bottle of whiskey in the OP?
most likely because the OP was drinking it.

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 11:08 AM
How about this. If the blue wave doesn't happen as I predict, once I get back from my ban, I will definitely give consideration to what you say. Cause if I'm that wrong twice in a row, well I'll need to do some serious introspection.

Define "Blue Wave".

most likely because the OP was drinking it.

I didn't respond because I figured the first sentence of the post explained the reason for the picture. Whatever though.

For the conpsiracy theorists out there... BadMonkeyFunker is also an ethnic Turk and acts like a Turkey. So there's some unintended double entendre there if that's what you're about.

BFast55
08-24-2018, 11:09 AM
Eh, he's a corrupt idiot. His sycophants are largely uneducated whites who are scared of everything it seems. I can only package this reality in so many ways.
Strong rationalization. I expected you to actually deny it. I'm impressed.

ToPHeR35
08-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Loser? Define loser.

You

Vito-C
08-24-2018, 11:11 AM

That's fair. Alternatively your doctor may prescribe TRT which will dramatically shift your political beliefs.

ScottTil
08-24-2018, 11:12 AM
I didn't respond because I figured the first sentence of the post explained the reason for the picture. Whatever though.

Including a picture of what you are drinking is unnecessary. It's cool if it's just a goof but sometimes flaunting ones alcoholism in front of people may be a cry for help. Hence why I brought it up.
Just saying.

BFast55
08-24-2018, 11:14 AM
You don't understand. The party out of power always takes over the house. This is SUPPOSED to happen. The fact that leftists are talking about it being a revolutionary event shows you just how beat they actually were in 2016. You even gave it a catchy name "the blue wave", in reality it is a baseline minimum expectation. The fact that it is seriously in doubt is actually hilarious to fathom.

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 11:16 AM
Including a picture of what you are drinking is unnecessary. It's cool if it's just a goof but sometimes flaunting ones alcoholism in front of people may be a cry for help. Hence why I brought it up.
Just saying.

Thanks. Can you hook me up with Dr. Sillie Bizzilie to cure me?

Not sure who told you that posting a bottle of alcohol in a thread for fun, borne of alcohol, was an appeal to help... but I can only imagine it was somebody with the kind of rigid personality that you have (i.e. a Pastor). Is there even any human in you beyond the bible?

On the 7th Day...

Lighten the f*ck up.

TrettinR
08-24-2018, 11:18 AM
Did you run out of good bourbon, OP?

icetrauma
08-24-2018, 11:20 AM

Damn! It's not even 101. Or not so premium bourbon for a not so premium poster, BMF not OP.

arn710
08-24-2018, 11:21 AM
I can appreciate the effort but I can't believe anyone takes this idiot seriously enough to even read what he posts

He's the kind of guy that comments on CNN Facebook posts

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 11:22 AM

Not typically a Bourbon drinker. But I ran out of good Whisky (as you can see by the background - good whisky). Finished work at 11pm and I wasn't paying 50% premium for a decent bottle over the bar.

I used to like Turkey many years ago but my tastes have changed. If you legit want to talk whisky though, hit the chat thread. This thread is for BMF.

fitnessislife
08-24-2018, 11:24 AM

Do you like HIV and herpes too? Because that’s basically the same thing.

XterraRob
08-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Better save and archive it OP

Dave22reborn
08-24-2018, 11:41 AM

Its because you people were so smug before the election, then your reality was shattered, and you all lost it.

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 11:48 AM
Define "Blue Wave".

In another thread I offered a self ban bet if dems didn't flip 40 or more seats. So that's my definition.

Stizzel
08-24-2018, 11:55 AM
In another thread I offered a self ban bet if dems didn't flip 40 or more seats. So that's my definition.

Gonna miss you

scheal
08-24-2018, 11:55 AM

goes without saying

djfuzzy
08-24-2018, 11:57 AM
In for BMF response lmao

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Gonna miss you

You'll still pray for me on occasion?

Stizzel
08-24-2018, 12:05 PM
You'll still pray for me on occasion?

I'll gather my family for a silliebazzillie candle light vigil. We'll laugh, we'll cry, and we'll sing kumbaya

ymer
08-24-2018, 12:06 PM
Gonna miss you

This.

At least Sillie is a little funny, the rest of the resident libs are just sad and deranged.

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 12:07 PM
I'll gather my family for a silliebazilloe candle light vigil. We'll laugh, we'll cry, and we'll sing kumbaya

Geez Stizz, it's not a permaban. 3 months I believe.

But I do appreciate the nice thoughts. I take back all those times I said you were ugly. ;)

Stizzel
08-24-2018, 12:08 PM
Geez Stizz, it's not a permaban. 3 months I believe.

But I do appreciate the nice thoughts. I take back all those times I said you were ugly. ;)

Three months? I thought it was 1 month

Fuk

StarFox
08-24-2018, 12:15 PM
In for BMF response lmao

Probably along the lines of “LMAO soooo pathetic trUmp cuks, felony Don is going down so keep coping phaggots!!!!!11!!”

This.

At least Sillie is a little funny, the rest of the resident libs are just sad and deranged.

I agree, Sillie’s probably the best of our resident libs and does bring the lulz

Roldz
08-24-2018, 12:25 PM
It's well known that BadMonkeyFukker is one of the lowest IQ scumbags you'll find on the forums, and naturally is one who REEEEEEEEEEs the loudest.

It's amazing how a 39 year old man constantly posts like a 12 year old child who just discovered the internet. It would be sad if it wasn't so hilariously cringey.

gachase21
08-24-2018, 12:27 PM
10/10 thread

NKWulf
08-24-2018, 12:28 PM
You'll still pray for me on occasion?only your hair.

dabbmw2002
08-24-2018, 12:29 PM

It will be good for you. I don't know if was related but I had an extremely productive three months during my self ban.

AKMass
08-24-2018, 01:06 PM

Repped

JaegerBrah
08-24-2018, 01:12 PM
You forgot to add that BadMonkey is 40. Dude types like an autistic emo kid in middle school.

Lmao so much this. I'm convinced the dude is being taken care by his parents/relatives or something... no way he can function in modern society as he is.

That's fair. Alternatively, your doctor may prescribe TRT which will dramatically shift your political beliefs.

Low T + raised by a single mother (or an equally beta father that is cheated on regularly) = Liberals in 2018.

PeaceWithin
08-24-2018, 01:13 PM
New sponsor for this thread...

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/97/83/48/978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb--ems-humor-work-humor.jpg

Stizzel
08-24-2018, 01:16 PM
Lmao so much this. I'm convinced the dude is being taken care by his parents/relatives or something... no way he can function in modern society as he is.

Low T + raised by a single mother (or an equally beta father that is cheated on regularly) = Liberals in 2018.

I was raised by a single mom on welfare. And Im so conservative I make the average republican look like a marxist.

Just sayin

Dave22reborn
08-24-2018, 01:17 PM

Why?

SillieBazzillie
08-24-2018, 01:21 PM
It will be good for you. I don't know if was related but I had an extremely productive three months during my self ban.

Ya, I do waste too much time here.

bezarker
08-24-2018, 01:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ew3worm.png

EmmaW4tson
08-24-2018, 01:31 PM
I thought he was a joke at first but his neg comments are unhinged. LMAO @ his kind.

WOMP WOMP.

Peter Ruby
08-24-2018, 01:33 PM
I thought he was a joke at first but his neg comments are unhinged. LMAO @ his kind.

WOMP WOMP.

LOL @ anyone who takes the R/P so seriously that they neg people for differing points of view.

TheFornicator1
08-24-2018, 02:29 PM

Ban accepted.

BadMonkeyFunker
08-24-2018, 02:39 PM
Wow look at all these trumpy cucks. I didn't know I triggered you this much...

Now I know end is near for trumpets.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!

Trump told 'the countdown to impeachment has already started'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-impeachment-michael-cohen-us-president-payments-stormy-daniels-congress-midterms-2018-a8505751.html

https://i.redd.it/7qsjsat4u1i11.jpg

neuron
08-24-2018, 03:17 PM
Better start clearing that post history, chief. You're almost as stupid as BMF.

He’s as dumb as BMF and more malignant.

JaegerBrah
08-24-2018, 03:20 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-impeachment-michael-cohen-us-president-payments-stormy-daniels-congress-midterms-2018-a8505751.html

ymer
08-24-2018, 03:20 PM

LOL this is the first funny thing you have ever posted.

rhadam
08-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Just saying.

You’re only upset because you don’t have high enough test to drink liquor. Soy is all your bitch body can handle. There’s no need to be upset.

eltoro24
08-24-2018, 03:37 PM
LOL this is the first funny thing you have ever posted.

Lolz that picture is actually hilarious.

neuron
08-24-2018, 03:38 PM
You’re only upset because you don’t have high enough test to drink liquor. Soy is all your bitch body can handle. There’s no need to be upset.

Lol.

A-GAME
08-24-2018, 04:41 PM
This monkey fukker is the dumbest poster around. He has the IQ of a grapefruit.

LargePeter
08-24-2018, 04:52 PM

No surprises here

OPGenesis
08-24-2018, 04:58 PM

I second this.

LargePeter
08-24-2018, 05:07 PM
Define "Blue Wave".

https://pics.me.me/blue-wave-2018-31388001.png

Retoaded
08-24-2018, 05:21 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!

that is actually a funny leftist meme! son I am impress!

TrueTruth
08-24-2018, 06:14 PM
that is actually a funny leftist meme! son I am impress!

Funny because it's true. The only way for Crooked Hillary to face a fair investigation is to be a member of Trump's cabinet. Only then we have an elite team of detectives spending 15 months and 22 million taxpayer dollars to look at you under the microscope. But if you're a Democrat front-runner, then even a deliberate mishandling of classified information won't earn you a slap on the wrist. So much dirt was revealed by the wikileaks yet not a single investigation into that content. Anthony Weiner was caught sexting a minor only after the newspaper published the article and pretty much left FBI no choice, forcing them to take a small peak into it (otherwise they wouldn't care)

Dave22reborn
08-24-2018, 06:44 PM

That's insulting to grapefruits!

goody1
08-24-2018, 07:07 PM
Just saying.
Is this a serious post?

Jrd86
08-25-2018, 12:43 AM

Compared to you never trumpers...we've been right...everytime.a dead clock has a better track record of being right compared to you never trumper tards