PDA

View Full Version : I'm so fukin sick of hearing about all of these shootings in Chicago..

Devin459
08-20-2018, 03:32 PM
Why on earth dont they just gentrify the entire fukin city?

Why on earth is the national guard not there and why hasn't Trump declared a state of emergency?

It's absolutely mind boggling that we are having more American's be shot per day than overseas in the middle east.

Liberals love to jump all over mass shootings in white suburbia as if these phaggots in chicago aren't killing innocent women and children every day in the crossfire.

straightflexing
08-20-2018, 03:42 PM
The mayor was told to take action or resign...but what can he even do...

Kormo
08-20-2018, 03:43 PM
we need more nikes

STA556
08-20-2018, 03:43 PM

Take in and house more illegals. What you know bout dat sanctuary life?

Devin459
08-20-2018, 03:44 PM

There's lots he can do. He's just afraid of the backlash.

Not to mention it's not just on him. Congress needs to be a part of it as well as all of the citizens in Illinois.

phikappa
08-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Black lives matter.

But only if there's a white person involved.

gixxer0.6g
08-20-2018, 03:45 PM
The Obama aftermath. Such a shame he destroys everything he touches.

Postmort3m
08-20-2018, 03:52 PM

To be fair, this is not new and is the result of decades of democratic leadership. Obama had an opportunity to make a positive impact since his political career originated there, but didn’t do sh*t.

Hell, a young girl who performed at his inauguration was a victim of that cesspool and still nothing.

http://nation.time.com/2013/01/30/chicago-girl-who-performed-at-obamas-inauguration-killed-in-shooting/

EternaLovE
08-20-2018, 04:00 PM
To be fair, this is not new and is the result of decades of democratic leadership. Obama had an opportunity to make a positive impact since his political career originated there, but didn’t do sh*t.

Hell, a young girl who performed at his inauguration was a victim of that cesspool and still nothing.

http://nation.time.com/2013/01/30/chicago-girl-who-performed-at-obamas-inauguration-killed-in-shooting/

yea shows how scum humans are. just eradicate them.

CaliSuperSport
08-20-2018, 04:03 PM
Can't brute force gentrify a neighborhood boyo, much less a city. I guess investors and city planners don't see much potential in those areas.

Besides, gentrification has a negative connotation in ethnic communities.

Devin459
08-20-2018, 04:09 PM
Can't brute force gentrify a neighborhood boyo, much less a city. I guess investors and city planners don't see much potential in those areas.

Besides, gentrification has a negative connotation in ethnic communities.

Dude you can't be serious with your last comment...

As if 40 shootings in a single day doesn't have an insanely worse impact!?!?

Postmort3m
08-20-2018, 04:10 PM

Feels over facts in the liberal mind

CaliSuperSport
08-20-2018, 04:12 PM

what.

if the neighborhood is exporting corpses by the truckload, why would anyone invest or be attracted to the area? I work in real estate dawgie. I've seen how gentrification works and how it doesn't work.

Devin459
08-20-2018, 04:16 PM
what.

if the neighborhood is exporting corpses by the truckload, why would anyone invest or be attracted to the area? I work in real estate dawgie. I've seen how gentrification works and how it doesn't work.

Well then bring arguments to the table that are based on the real estate factors instead of a bs argument like cultural impact. Because the culture there is kill kill kill.

Not to mention, gentrification has since done wonders in murderous neighborhoods in LA that were once considered too deadly for even the police to roll through.

doughnutking
08-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Give them all guns, speed it up.

There is only so many hoodlums, there is a good chance they could wipe themselves out.

Beararms
08-20-2018, 04:24 PM
The one thing that can fix it will be looked at as racist. Stop and frisk.

VTheKing
08-20-2018, 04:24 PM

There is only so many hoodlums, there is a good chance they could wipe themselves out.

the drug trade will always be there though, no one is going to leave something worth millions alone. you could kill all of them right now and a year later a brand new crop will be in full swing, maybe with slightly lower numbers.

CaliSuperSport
08-20-2018, 04:25 PM
Well then bring arguments to the table that are based on the real estate factors instead of a bs argument like cultural impact. Because the culture there is kill kill kill.

Not to mention, gentrification has since done wonders in murderous neighborhoods in LA that were once considered too deadly for even the police to roll through.

Oh you mean the negative connotation comment.

I'm not saying it's negative because it's not, but it's been made into an evil concept by minority communities. They see it as displacing uprooting and displacing minorities to make way for white people. These communities are majority black or latin far as I know. There would probably be pushback on those grounds.

I remember in Boyz N the Hood they brought up that propaganda, and that was back in 1990.

LargePeter
08-20-2018, 04:25 PM

Why on earth is the national guard not there and why hasn't Trump declared a state of emergency?

It's absolutely mind boggling that we are having more American's be shot per day than overseas in the middle east.

Liberals love to jump all over mass shootings in white suburbia as if these phaggots in chicago aren't killing innocent women and children every day in the crossfire.

Gun control works!!

Oh, wait

MajorTendonitis
08-20-2018, 04:26 PM

My thoughts exactly. Once there done shooting each other,at some point the problems going to fix itself

Vhagar
08-20-2018, 04:26 PM

This plan has potential

Instead of Nike trucks just leave weapons out

MajorTendonitis
08-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Gun control works!!

Oh, wait
Guns don’t kill people , fathers with cute daughters kill people :D

Fit1NYC
08-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Why do you assume they are liberal?

MajorTendonitis
08-20-2018, 04:28 PM
This plan has potential

Like mini guns

Weezy32
08-20-2018, 04:36 PM
Black lives matter.

But only if there's a white person involved.

This where the fuk are the protests (srs)

I’m legit pissed that so many people are dying and nobody seems to care. Why is it such a big deal if a white person kills one black person yet black on black deaths don’t seem to matter. Even when women and children die I see none of the community do anything about it. What in the actual ****

anonkunbrah
08-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Isnt there some sort of spermicidal that can be crop dusted over those areas?

STA556
08-20-2018, 04:42 PM

I’m legit pissed that so many people are dying and nobody seems to care. Why is it such a big deal if a white person kills one black person yet black on black deaths don’t seem to matter. Even when women and children die I see none of the community do anything about it. What in the actual ****

Leftist media agenda has a lot to do with it.

Weezy32
08-20-2018, 04:49 PM
the drug trade will always be there though, no one is going to leave something worth millions alone. you could kill all of them right now and a year later a brand new crop will be in full swing, maybe with slightly lower numbers.

You know the sad thing is the community could easily fix this. People in those neighborhoods know exactly who the drug dealers gang bangers and shooters are but sadly they don’t seem to care enough to report these thugs even when they kill innocent women and children. However, if a police officer kills a black felon resisting arrest and runnin away while pulling out a gun all hell breaks loose and people get together protest and burn **** riot while media covers everything .

So apparently death of a middle aged felon with dozens of arrests who refuses to obey police commands warrants riots and protests yet when innocent wemon and children are killed nothing happens.

Yes triggered yes wondering what in the actual **** is going on. I know I’ll probably be labeled a racist for this post but I just can’t understand the logic to this someone plz explain... perhaps someone that actually supports black lives matter.

SmackTurmoil
08-20-2018, 04:51 PM
can't stop it because---

brb entrapment
brb racist
brb police brutality
brb profiling
brb ass of piss

just let the trash take out the trash sonny boy son

in smack city

LieutenantGains
08-20-2018, 05:03 PM

People protested and shut down the highways 3 times so far here this summer.

Always lol @ miscers living in cornfields thinking Chicago is some sort of warzone when 90% of the violence is gang-on-gang in a handful of poor neighborhoods. It's an institutional problem in those areas stemming from a number of factors including broken homes, lack of economic opportunity, and gang culture in general. When you don't have a strong family or career you look for other things to belong to, and kids in those neighborhoods without role models get caught up in gang culture early on which is a hard cycle to break.

VTheKing
08-20-2018, 05:12 PM
You know the sad thing is the community could easily fix this. People in those neighborhoods know exactly who the drug dealers gang bangers and shooters are but sadly they don’t seem to care enough to report these thugs even when they kill innocent women and children. However, if a police officer kills a black felon resisting arrest and runnin away while pulling out a gun all hell breaks loose and people get together protest and burn **** riot while media covers everything .

So apparently death of a middle aged felon with dozens of arrests who refuses to obey police commands warrants riots and protests yet when innocent wemon and children are killed nothing happens.

Yes triggered yes wondering what in the actual **** is going on. I know I’ll probably be labeled a racist for this post but I just can’t understand the logic to this someone plz explain... perhaps someone that actually supports black lives matter.

as someone who's lived in poor violent neighborhoods before, it's easy to understand the "no snitching" mentality. if you grow up in that environment odds are you'll have acquaintances and family who have various degrees of involvement in the trade. if you "snitch", it's pretty easy for people to figure out who was it, or at least who are the most likely to have done it. it's usually not a safe thing to do unless you have a solid plan to go NC. so you just get used to people skirting the law and see it as a fairly normal thing to do.

there probably won't be many opportunities for upward mobility either. the few people who "succeed" pack up as soon as they can while most of the rest either pick between poverty or rolling the dice and becoming involved with crime. then people get exposed to news reports of corrupt politicians or white-collar workers raking in sketchy dough unpunished and they figure "why can't we do it too". even for people uninterested in getting their hands dirty, it's very easy to become cynical and passively accept reality. this is one of the reasons why residents rarely mobilize to tackle violence themselves; they figure if they lay low they won't get hit, and think the help they need from outside won't come. and they're also not the ones asking for looser gun laws and trying to play vigilante; they know they'd be putting their lives at risk for a low reward (wish people understood this point in particular).

people grossly overestimate the effectiveness of "guns blazing" policing; what it often does is put law enforcement on the same footing as gangsters as far as people in the neighborhood are concerned. it's done so people living elsewhere feel like the cops are doing something about crime when in reality it a) disrupts power of current gangs, but not of criminal activity in general b) leads to cops becoming a lot more aggressive towards most residents, even those not directly involved with crime. if people want the state to lay down the law effectively you'd need actual authoritarian rule to discourage people from becoming criminals despite the profitability of the drug trade, which is not going to happen in the US.

PisseninMisc
08-20-2018, 05:17 PM
People protested and shut down the highways 3 times so far here this summer.

Always lol @ miscers living in cornfields thinking Chicago is some sort of warzone when 90% of the violence is gang-on-gang in a handful of poor neighborhoods. It's an institutional problem in those areas stemming from a number of factors including broken homes, lack of economic opportunity, and gang culture in general. When you don't have a strong family or career you look for other things to belong to, and kids in those neighborhoods without role models get caught up in gang culture early on which is a hard cycle to break.

Finally someone with half a brain commenting.

The answer to retarded liberal policies isn't retarded conservative policies. Brb just go there with the national guard and kill the bad guys. U wot? That's not how this chit works. That's just an emotional response to this violence based on some movies or something you guys have seen. It's no better than the libtard response of saying it's the gun's fault.

The real conservative answer to resolving violence stemming from generational poverty while defending the 2nd amendment is economic development. That needs to happen through tax policy and business incentives to increase employment in those areas. The second part of the answer is education. Education used to be a core conservative value, tired of liberals taking ownership of this topic and chitting on education by trying to promise every kid will go to college if they just follow the pile of garbage that is "common core" standards. We need to focus on introducing these kids to other ways of making money than going to college and having to take out a 100k loan. This includes joining trades, learning coding and other chit that people who aren't good at math/science can also learn. Enhance after school programs to be longer and focus on auto repair, carpeting or welding. It serves to both teach them a skill that can result in making cash right out of high school and they spend less time on the streets being influenced by gang culture.

Economic development + Focus on education. That's the answer to breaking the cycle of violence and poverty, not gun control or sending in the swat team.

Roldz
08-20-2018, 05:20 PM
I'd open up a funeral home if I lived in Chicago.

Travis99
08-20-2018, 05:27 PM
Someone needs to put cameras up everywhere and televise it.

doughnutking
08-20-2018, 05:31 PM
The problem is the people.

If you legalized all drugs then they would still be shooting (stabbing if all guns were taken off the streets) people and robbing because it is a lot easier than getting a job / hard work.

They are taking the easiest route to money. It is far easier to put a gun to someones head and say give me your wallet / iphone / cash than it is to spend 8 hours at a job every day.

They are all lazy young kunts who think "gangster" or "rapper" is a legit career, and it is certainly easier than doing or learning anything that actually takes hard work.

I could come up with plans all day long to eradicate the problem...

Plan 1:

A real life Battle Royale.

Young thugs in the hood get the chance to be dropped onto an island along with another 300 contestants. It will be just like Fortnite with supply crates scattered around with different weapons. Unknown to the contestants there will be an assault rifle, RPG, grenade launcher, grenades in every crate... to get this chit done quick. There will also be mini guns mounted around the island (with simple instructions)...and nowhere to hide.

Last man standing gets $1 million dollars.

The contest is run every week which will result in the death of 14400 hoodlums every year for the cost of $50 million. Not a bad deal, but not enough dead hoodlums...

Maybe we could up the number of hoodlums, different gangs could go up against each other in massive Battle Royales of 500 combatants and more prizes.

If they'll kill each other over an iphone or a bag of crack, then they'll kill each other for a lot of cash.

What is your plan?

Devin459
08-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Finally someone with half a brain commenting.

The answer to retarded liberal policies isn't retarded conservative policies. Brb just go there with the national guard and kill the bad guys. U wot? That's not how this chit works. That's just an emotional response to this violence based on some movies or something you guys have seen. It's no better than the libtard response of saying it's the gun's fault.

The real conservative answer to resolving violence stemming from generational poverty while defending the 2nd amendment is economic development. That needs to happen through tax policy and business incentives to increase employment in those areas. The second part of the answer is education. Education used to be a core conservative value, tired of liberals taking ownership of this topic and chitting on education by trying to promise every kid will go to college if they just follow the pile of garbage that is "common core" standards. We need to focus on introducing these kids to other ways of making money than going to college and having to take out a 100k loan. This includes joining trades, learning coding and other chit that people who aren't good at math/science can also learn. Enhance after school programs to be longer and focus on auto repair, carpeting or welding. It serves to both teach them a skill that can result in making cash right out of high school and they spend less time on the streets being influenced by gang culture.

Economic development + Focus on education. That's the answer to breaking the cycle of violence and poverty, not gun control or sending in the swat team.

You are a supreme idiot...

-I would LOVE to see you try and give these ghetto hoodrats an education. For one, they were born into violence and drug dealing so that is what they're going to do.

-For the very few kids that grow up in these hoods that actually want to become something. Chances are they're either going to die, or get dragged into the lifestyle somewhere along the way. Either that or they're going to move completely out of that area.

- You have to start from a clean slate if you're going to change life in these communities. No amount of industry, education, employment opportunities or social empowerment is going to help the kids that are already lost to gangs.

-There needs to be automatic death penalty for shooting/stabbing perpetrators.

-Automatic life imprisonment for gang activity PERIOD.

-National guard needs to treat these azzholes like they would any insurgent in Afghanistan or Iraq by doing door to door raids on KNOWN and verified drug and gang houses, to look for illegal guns and drugs.

-Drug addicted parents need to be imprisoned and their children need to be fostered into some sort of school/re-introduction to society program.

-The housing projects need to be demolished. They are literal gang strongholds.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. All these kids already have an opportunity to go to school but they either choose not to, or they cant, out of fear of gang retaliation.

15 years from now, when everyone in Chicago is leaving in peace, do you really think the future Americans are going to give a flying fuk about the methods that were used to create the peace? Nope

swoleyo
08-20-2018, 05:39 PM

From a real estate investor perspective. Black neighborhoods are the hardest to gentrify. People don't want to move into them despite the cheap housing costs. You can get a building about 5 miles from prime downtown real estate for 30/40k and no one will touch it.

A lot blacks don't also don't want gentrification. It raises the costs of living in these area's and a lot of families cannot afford the higher costs. What do you tell a single mom of five that her rent is going from 500 a month to 1200/1500?

Devin459
08-20-2018, 05:46 PM
From a real estate investor perspective. Black neighborhoods are the hardest to gentrify. People don't want to move into them despite the cheap housing costs. You can get a building about 5 miles from prime downtown real estate for 30/40k and no one will touch it.

A lot blacks don't also don't want gentrification. It raises the costs of living in these area's and a lot of families cannot afford the higher costs. What do you tell a single mom of five that her rent is going from 500 a month to 1200/1500?

You mean the single mom of 5 that has been raising future or current drug dealers and gang members because she decided to Sloot it up when she was 18 and had too many kids with a gang member that she knew was going to leave her?

Fuk em.. srs fuk em all. They are the ones that created this mess.

They can either figure out a way to support themselves legally or gtfo

PisseninMisc
08-20-2018, 05:56 PM
You are a supreme idiot...

-I would LOVE to see you try and give these ghetto hoodrats an education. For one, they were born into violence and drug dealing so that is what they're going to do.

-For the very few kids that grow up in these hoods that actually want to become something. Chances are they're either going to die, or get dragged into the lifestyle somewhere along the way. Either that or they're going to move completely out of that area.

- You have to start from a clean slate if you're going to change life in these communities. No amount of industry, education, employment opportunities or social empowerment is going to help the kids that are already lost to gangs.

-There needs to be automatic death penalty for shooting/stabbing perpetrators.

-Automatic life imprisonment for gang activity PERIOD.

-National guard needs to treat these azzholes like they would any insurgent in Afghanistan or Iraq by doing door to door raids on KNOWN and verified drug and gang houses, to look for illegal guns and drugs.

-Drug addicted parents need to be imprisoned and their children need to be fostered into some sort of school/re-introduction to society program.

-The housing projects need to be demolished. They are literal gang strongholds.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. All these kids already have an opportunity to go to school but they either choose not to, or they cant, out of fear of gang retaliation.

15 years from now, when everyone in Chicago is leaving in peace, do you really think the future Americans are going to give a flying fuk about the methods that were used to create the peace? Nope

loled. Not sure if trolling or actually this retarded. Good luck with life moron, you're gonno need it.

Weezy32
08-20-2018, 05:56 PM
as someone who's lived in poor violent neighborhoods before, it's easy to understand the "no snitching" mentality. if you grow up in that environment odds are you'll have acquaintances and family who have various degrees of involvement in the trade. if you "snitch", it's pretty easy for people to figure out who was it, or at least who are the most likely to have done it. it's usually not a safe thing to do unless you have a solid plan to go NC. so you just get used to people skirting the law and see it as a fairly normal thing to do.

there probably won't be many opportunities for upward mobility either. the few people who "succeed" pack up as soon as they can while most of the rest either pick between poverty or rolling the dice and becoming involved with crime. then people get exposed to news reports of corrupt politicians or white-collar workers raking in sketchy dough unpunished and they figure "why can't we do it too". even for people uninterested in getting their hands dirty, it's very easy to become cynical and passively accept reality. this is one of the reasons why residents rarely mobilize to tackle violence themselves; they figure if they lay low they won't get hit, and think the help they need from outside won't come. and they're also not the ones asking for looser gun laws and trying to play vigilante; they know they'd be putting their lives at risk for a low reward (wish people understood this point in particular).

people grossly overestimate the effectiveness of "guns blazing" policing; what it often does is put law enforcement on the same footing as gangsters as far as people in the neighborhood are concerned. it's done so people living elsewhere feel like the cops are doing something about crime when in reality it a) disrupts power of current gangs, but not of criminal activity in general b) leads to cops becoming a lot more aggressive towards most residents, even those not directly involved with crime. if people want the state to lay down the law effectively you'd need actual authoritarian rule to discourage people from becoming criminals despite the profitability of the drug trade, which is not going to happen in the US.

I just dont understand why they just cant move somewhere else if its so bad where they live. I mean every single fast food joint here where i live and many other retail locations have signs saying hiring and are desperate for work. If i was in a dangerous situation i would just move from the ghetto place to a nicer saburban area work at a ****ty fast food joint and try to move up to a manager position or temporarily work there while i look for something better.

I mean anything has to be better then living in a dangerous **** hole city with no jobs. Everytime i read up on these places people act like they are born in that area and the only way they can move out is if they get a football scholorship or make it as a rapper.... thats not true at all. You can always fukkin move but it just seems like they choose the gang lifestyle so they dont actually have to put in 8 hour at work.

Devin459
08-20-2018, 06:28 PM
loled. Not sure if trolling or actually this retarded. Good luck with life moron, you're gonno need it.

I make my own luck phaggot. You have zero arguments for anything I wrote.

Who's the retard?

LargePeter
08-20-2018, 06:31 PM
Guns don’t kill people , fathers with cute daughters kill people :D

lmfao :D

Postmort3m
08-20-2018, 06:35 PM
This plan has potential

I watched a documentary where (I think) Ice Cube accused law enforcement in California of doing just this at the train yards and that's why there's so many guns in the 'hood.

These people literally take zero responsibility for their sh*t behavior.

Devin459
08-20-2018, 09:19 PM
I watched a documentary where (I think) Ice Cube accused law enforcement in California of doing just this at the train yards and that's why there's so many guns in the 'hood.

These people literally take zero responsibility for their sh*t behavior.

They want every excuse to be able to do whatever the fuk they want.

Trapstar4.4
08-20-2018, 09:59 PM
Gentrify Chicago? Lmao

Op has the best of ideas believe me

scheal
08-20-2018, 10:07 PM

I hear Kaepernick is on the case this weekend

50m3guy
08-21-2018, 12:34 AM

Yeah, okay bro. "Obama" did this.

"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."
Abu Rayhan al-Biruni 1030 AD

Bushmaster
08-21-2018, 05:22 AM

What exactly do you want the national guard to do? Go house to house kicking in doors, taking weapons and rounding people up? Do you even Posse Comitatus? Can't do that bro..

Second, you know as well as I do that liberals would shiit themselves if Trump did something like that. They'd tear the whole country apart - as if they're not anyway. :rolleyes:

And then there's that. One of R&P's most staunch - and I mean STAUNCH anti gun libs is already on record expressing his complete indifference to it here itt.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176060521&page=2

Pozy
08-21-2018, 05:24 AM
I'd open up a funeral home if I lived in Chicago.

Funny but not funny but funny.

Streetbull
08-21-2018, 05:28 AM

He and his voters were the culmination of 350 years of oppression, followed by 50 years of white guilt. If that’s not a formula for collective insanity, nothing is.

PSToolman
08-21-2018, 06:01 AM
Why Chicago specifically? Why not take out your frustrations on Savannah, or San Bernardino, or Kansas City KS, or any of the other 20 or so cities that are more dangerous than Chicago?

Cannondella
08-21-2018, 06:05 AM
Take in and house more illegals. What you know bout dat sanctuary life?

sad thing is illegals from third world countries are probably less of a threat than people who take part in american black rap culture. All these people saying its poverty are mind bogglingly stupid.

Godfrd824
08-21-2018, 06:12 AM
Here's how you fix that problem;

Education, better, more.
Much harsher sentencing for violent offenders, stop incarcerating non violent offenders.
More police presence.
Start RICOing retards that want to represent gangs.
Legalize weed and tax it.
Start executing people who cannot be rehabilitated.

arn710
08-21-2018, 07:07 AM
Why Chicago specifically? Why not take out your frustrations on Savannah, or San Bernardino, or Kansas City KS, or any of the other 20 or so cities that are more dangerous than Chicago?

What do almost all of those have in common?

Hmmmm, let's search for the common denominator.

Reps for the first one to call it

PSToolman
08-21-2018, 07:19 AM
What do almost all of those have in common?

Hmmmm, let's search for the common denominator.

Reps for the first one to call it

Are you going to give specific reasons for your beliefs, or just use a post hoc fallacy?

HayZues Christi
08-21-2018, 07:21 AM

Half as many murders these years compared to early 90s.

arn710
08-21-2018, 07:26 AM
Are you going to give specific reasons for your beliefs, or just use a post hoc fallacy?

You didn't answer the question. No reps for you

Lord_Lemon
08-21-2018, 07:39 AM
Perhaps a program to help relocate people to better areas of opportunity who actually want to better their lives. Other than that, keep the animals contained and let them sort it out. Eventually all the criminals will kill themselves.

Dave22reborn
08-21-2018, 07:43 AM

Christ, it must be so easy to deflect, and refuse to answer such basic questions.

We had over 805 homicides in Chicago in 2016....but lets talk about other cities...

Dave22reborn
08-21-2018, 07:46 AM
Half as many murders these years compared to early 90s.

https://heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

https://heyjackass.com/

Guess that's progress.

Beararms
08-21-2018, 08:08 AM
1. Stop and frisk, idc how "racist it is". It worked in NY and it will in Chicago. The situation there warrants it.
2. Harsher penalties on gang violence/crime. Make it bad enough that they dont want to do it anymore.
3. Stop glorifying gang culture and focus on education. This is something that black people will have to do on their own. Sadly the people that escape the gang culture are running away from community and not turning back at all to help, they are shunned or just dont want to be involved in it period.

Dave22reborn
08-21-2018, 08:12 AM
1. Stop and frisk, idc how "racist it is". It worked in NY and it will in Chicago. The situation there warrants it.
2. Harsher penalties on gang violence/crime. Make it bad enough that they dont want to do it anymore.
3. Stop glorifying gang culture and focus on education. This is something that black people will have to do on their own. Sadly the people that escape the gang culture are running away from community and not turning back at all to help, they are shunned or just dont want to be involved in it period.

None of the above will happen, the opposite will happen.

Also, I don't see how gang culture is glorified.

PSToolman
08-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Christ, it must be so easy to deflect, and refuse to answer such basic questions.

We had over 805 homicides in Chicago in 2016....but lets talk about other cities...

The thread itself is a deflection.

ichBinBerliner
08-21-2018, 08:33 AM

If you dont live there, why do you care? If it bothers you that badly, grab your gun, head on over to Chicago and start a citizens patrol. Chicago can burn to the ground tomorrow and no phucks will be given by me.

deepfat
08-21-2018, 08:40 AM

Be careful brah or the African American community might label you as a certain mammal that is of above average intelligence with black rings around their eyes.

Devin459
08-21-2018, 10:08 AM
If you dont live there, why do you care? If it bothers you that badly, grab your gun, head on over to Chicago and start a citizens patrol. Chicago can burn to the ground tomorrow and no phucks will be given by me.

Explain to me why you don't care about one of the most populous and historically influential cities in our country?

Hartski
08-21-2018, 10:50 AM
I don't live there, but I care because they are exporting their gangs and violence to where I do live.

Devin459
08-21-2018, 11:27 AM
I don't live there, but I care because they are exporting their gangs and violence to where I do live.

Exactly. And simply dispacling people will do just that.