PDA

View Full Version : Whats my BF%? And how i get sick pack?

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 11:40 AM
At 6 ft. 22% the seca scan said and 79 KG. I decided to cut. The guy at the gym said to bulk as i only had 30 kg muscle but I had 60kg body mass total and 19 kg of fat. I thought that fat is to high.

So I've been cutting now for 6 weeks and i'm at 75 Kg. I don't know my bf.

I want to get to around 10% so you can see definition of the abs as there just flat with no cuts. The fat on my body is on my legs and on my belly. Shall I carry on cutting for another 2-3 months and will i see strong results?

I'm also on a deficit of 2200 calories I go gym 4 days a week. And I do cardio 2-3 days a week but since the weather is raining again I haven;t done it.

Junsuiakai
08-12-2018, 12:17 PM
round and round we go, where we stop? Nobody knows!

You need to phucking bulk for the last gosh darn time! You might see your "abs" if you lose 20lbs, but they will be paper thin. If that is your goal then by all means, shoot yourself in the foot and become a skinny twink, OR take the advice that has been given to you countless times and phucking bulk! You are in a great position to.

OR are you like one of those annoying posters who only wants self validation, so 20 people can tell you to bulk but one comes in and says "You should cut broski" and you say "YEah! I'll ignore the 20 people because that one person told me what I want to hear!" If that is the case, then good riddance.

I just can't comprehend why you are so obsessed with getting abs by losing weight. It doesn't work like that realistically.

Cliffs
Cut to paper thin abs
Bulk to beast mode + thick abs
Round and round we go.

PS your legs don't have fat on them nor does your stomach, you just lack muscle. I wish my stomach looked like yours.

mgftp
08-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Best for people to decide their bf on their own IMO.

http://www.accufitness.com/uploads/5/0/4/3/50439275/6787030_orig.jpg

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 12:33 PM
round and round we go, where we stop? Nobody knows!

You need to phucking bulk for the last gosh darn time! You might see your "abs" if you lose 20lbs, but they will be paper thin. If that is your goal then by all means, shoot yourself in the foot and become a skinny twink, OR take the advice that has been given to you countless times and phucking bulk! You are in a great position to.

OR are you like one of those annoying posters who only wants self validation, so 20 people can tell you to bulk but one comes in and says "You should cut broski" and you say "YEah! I'll ignore the 20 people because that one person told me what I want to hear!" If that is the case, then good riddance.

I just can't comprehend why you are so obsessed with getting abs by losing weight. It doesn't work like that realistically.

Cliffs
Cut to paper thin abs
Bulk to beast mode + thick abs
Round and round we go.

PS your legs don't have fat on them nor does your stomach, you just lack muscle. I wish my stomach looked like yours.

Well if you look on any personal trainers quotes they say any one over 15% body fat to cut. So your clearly wrong? why would some one bulk at 22%? to gain more fat and go to 25-27%? Overweight.

jlsnyderTypeR
08-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Well if you look on any personal trainers quotes they say any one over 15% body fat to cut. So your clearly wrong? why would some one bulk at 22%? to gain more fat and go to 25-27%? Overweight.

Because you're not bulking to gain fat! The bulking process is to gain muscle, which you have little. So if you want to cut to see your abs, it's not going to happen because you don't have any yet.

EjnarKolinkar
08-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Well if you look on any personal trainers quotes they say any one over 15% body fat to cut.

They may well be discussing folks with a significant training background. In the initial few years of serious training an untrained person adds a substantial lean body mass. Body fat is fundamentally a ratio. If one has very little lean mass to begin with, dieting often does not produce the intended result of looking jacked.

xsquid99
08-12-2018, 12:51 PM

You're not 22%... But since trainers "quotes" mean so much to you then go find a trainer to give you the direction that you want to hear.

Junsuiakai
08-12-2018, 01:03 PM
You're not 22%... But since trainers "quotes" mean so much to you then go find a trainer to give you the direction that you want to hear.

Well OP answered my question...

Yeah you aren't 22%, if I would be 100% serious "There is a thread dedicated to guessing bf%" I'd put you around 14-15%, but even if you bulk, you'll only look better.

Let me tell you how easy it is to become a PT, you can pay 500$ and take a test online, you don't actually need schooling, or actual training knowledge. The title PT does not automatically mean you know what the heck you are talking about.

This is directed at OP. I'm only mean because you keep making the same post over and over, expecting a different result. The actual definition of insanity.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 01:35 PM

Yes i am 22%. I've had 2 seca scans. which are 99% accurate there like dexa. Also I've always been skinny fat and the fat on my legs adds up body fat. and I have loads of fat on my belly.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Well OP answered my question...

Yeah you aren't 22%, if I would be 100% serious "There is a thread dedicated to guessing bf%" I'd put you around 14-15%, but even if you bulk, you'll only look better.

Let me tell you how easy it is to become a PT, you can pay 500$ and take a test online, you don't actually need schooling, or actual training knowledge. The title PT does not automatically mean you know what the heck you are talking about.

This is directed at OP. I'm only mean because you keep making the same post over and over, expecting a different result. The actual definition of insanity.

lol 14-15 % is completely wrong. I've had 2 seca scans and was 22% body fat at 79 Kg that 2 months ago. i'm now 75 Kg So i'm around 20%.
The scan says I have 30.5 Kg muscle (60 KG total body mass + 19 KG bodyfat) = 22% body fat it come up to.

So the best option is cut 10 kg body fat. and end up at around 10-11% body fat where you can see my muscle definintion more. If I bulk I would put on more fat even if it cleaned bulk. The fat is never going to go unless I "cut".

Junsuiakai
08-12-2018, 01:48 PM
lol 14-15 % is completely wrong. I've had 2 seca scans and was 22% body fat at 79 Kg that 2 months ago. i'm now 75 Kg So i'm around 20%.
The scan says I have 30.5 Kg muscle (60 KG total body mass + 19 KG bodyfat) = 22% body fat it come up to.

So the best option is cut 10 kg body fat. and end up at around 10-11% body fat where you can see my muscle definintion more. If I bulk I would put on more fat even if it cleaned bulk. The fat is never going to go unless I "cut".

You know all the answers, OP.

spradish
08-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Had to look up "seca scan" as I've never heard of it. It's a bioimpedance (BIA) scan. Not 99% accurate. Not even DEXA is that accurate.

You need to build muscle, not cut. Why make a thread though if you've already made up your mind and want to tell everyone they're wrong? Just do what you want.

iabs
08-12-2018, 02:00 PM
this is OP's goal.

https://i.imgur.com/eprQS44.jpg

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Had to look up "seca scan" as I've never heard of it. It's a bioimpedance (BIA) scan. Not 99% accurate. Not even DEXA is that accurate.

You need to build muscle, not cut. Why make a thread though if you've already made up your mind and want to tell everyone they're wrong? Just do what you want.

Hi is the seca scan any good then? accurate wise. And tbh i put posts on before and a lot of people told me to cut. I made this thread so people could advice me more on it and tell me there journey. Because i want to know how long it will take for my 6 pack to show etc.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=iabs;1558618641]this is OP's goal.

Dude Look at my belly. You think i want fat? I'd rather have ripped abs? And when you cut you lose fat yes you lose muscle but low enough. If you eat enough protein and go gym still etc.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 02:16 PM
You know all the answers, OP.

You still think i should bulk with this. And you still think im not 22%?

Junsuiakai
08-12-2018, 03:18 PM
You still think i should bulk with this. And you still think im not 22%?

You are sitting down you doofus.

I just took these completely unflattering pics, just for you OP. To show you how ridiculous you are, also I have a ton of fat around my hips, because all my fat on my back is drooping down, thanks to gravity. YOU have nothing around your waist.

spradish
08-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Everyone looks like that when they sit or bend.

Seriously, build some muscle.

Is that you in your avi?

xsquid99
08-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Yes i am 22%. I've had 2 seca scans. which are 99% accurate there like dexa. Also I've always been skinny fat and the fat on my legs adds up body fat. and I have loads of fat on my belly.

So if your test is so accurate why did you come on here with a thread titled "Whats my BF %"?

CommitmentRulz
08-12-2018, 04:18 PM
OP, don't be silly/stupid. You will look pitiful at 6' and 140 pounds trying to show abs with no muscle.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 04:25 PM
You are sitting down you doofus.

I just took these completely unflattering pics, just for you OP. To show you how ridiculous you are, also I have a ton of fat around my hips, because all my fat on my back is drooping down, thanks to gravity. YOU have nothing around your waist.

lol I see what your saying but if you look at your belly your fat. Yes you can see abs but what would you say your % is.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 04:28 PM
OP, don't be silly/stupid. You will look pitiful at 6' and 140 pounds trying to show abs with no muscle.

I want to be 70 kg. (155 pounds ) which would be around 10-12% body fat.

I have muscle if you see in the photos. If i lose fat my muscle should show more. I have fat around my belly and around my legs thats all.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Everyone looks like that when they sit or bend.

Seriously, build some muscle.

Is that you in your avi?

Yes it is. Im not exactly skinny. I have muscle I have been gym for 2 years. Ive always been skinny fat with a bad diet for last 10-12 years. Takeaways every day thats why I have alot of fat. ( also alcohol )

Junsuiakai
08-12-2018, 10:12 PM
lol I see what your saying but if you look at your belly your fat. Yes you can see abs but what would you say your % is.

I don't care about numbers anymore, it was at night, always look the worst at night. I would guess I'm around 15-17%, and thats cause I've been training for years. I look completely different carbed up and pumped, but wanted to show you that this is real, not photoshopped or perfect angled.

iabs
08-12-2018, 10:18 PM
how about you post your goal physique, op?

sunsean
08-12-2018, 11:22 PM
I want to be 70 kg. (155 pounds ) which would be around 10-12% body fat.

I have muscle if you see in the photos. If i lose fat my muscle should show more. I have fat around my belly and around my legs thats all.

6' and 155lb is very light...for reference, I'm 5'9 165lb in my avi.

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 11:33 PM
6' and 155lb is very light...for reference, I'm 5'9 165lb in my avi.

Yes but that’s the end of my cut then I want to clean bulk to 80 kg around 180 plus pounds.

I only ant to go to 70 kg to stop my cut

Donnie786
08-12-2018, 11:37 PM
how about you post your goal physique, op?

Beach body. Not walking round with a belly. Lol I want the summer look I don’t need to be hench just lean I will lean bulk when I finish my cut so next year I should pack on more muscle this is only temp to lose the fat I might may look a bit skinny but I doubt that before I started gym 2 years ago I was weighing 65 kg at 6 ft then I blew up to 88 kg but packed on a lot of fat so going back to 70 kg and while I was 65 kg I was skinny fat so if I go 70 kg now I would have around 10 kg muscle if I lose a lot of fat and my % goes low. Compared to when I was 65 kg and 10 kg of fat in my eyes is big difference to 0

ironwill2008
08-13-2018, 07:49 AM
Your questions have been asked and answered in all of your previous half-dozen threads.