PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment proceedings have begun(wat)

rise21
07-25-2018, 05:11 PM
https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/status/1022255468461391872?s=20

Just for the right person this time though.

Dorich
07-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Why would you impeach that poor man?

rise21
07-25-2018, 05:22 PM
Why would you impeach that poor man?

His failure to provide congressional oversight committees what has been subpoenaed by them is the first thing that comes to mind.

HurfDurf
07-25-2018, 05:32 PM
Surely this is the end of Mueller

Stizzel
07-25-2018, 05:54 PM
Lets see if gowdy blocks it again

dweeegs
07-25-2018, 05:59 PM
hmmm I knew this smelled like Jim Jordan

HurfDurf
07-25-2018, 06:05 PM
hmmm I knew this smelled like Jim Jordan

Anything to distract from the sexual abuse scandal I suppose.

vickissick07
07-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Anything to distract from the sexual abuse scandal I suppose.

Funny how a sexual abuse scandal always pops up any time something bad about dems come out..... Then as soon as the election is over they all disappear. Every. Single. Time.

HurfDurf
07-25-2018, 06:16 PM
Funny how a sexual abuse scandal always pops up any time something bad about dems come out..... Then as soon as the election is over they all disappear. Every. Single. Time.

The deepstate sure employs a lot of wrestlers.

Dude.Jon
07-25-2018, 06:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Jpc819P.jpg

NitrogenWidget
07-25-2018, 06:36 PM
GOP plot to oust DOJ head is somehow "zomg"
Elected democratic politicians were shouting out their plan is to get Trump impeached before he was even inaugurated and somhow that doesn't matter?
LOL!

LaoHu7
07-25-2018, 06:48 PM
day by day MAGA grows stronger. The leverage is on our side, the enemies of America are being rooted out and brought to light. The deep state will be obliterated before Trump leaves office in 6 1/2 years, paving the way for the next great nationalist leader. USA USA USA

OneWayFS
07-25-2018, 07:17 PM
day by day MAGA grows stronger. The leverage is on our side, the enemies of America are being rooted out and brought to light. The deep state will be obliterated before Trump leaves office in 6 1/2 years, paving the way for the next great nationalist leader. USA USA USA

lmfao delusion at its finest

~Hades~
07-25-2018, 07:35 PM

Power is returning to the people. We are watching the old guard being dismantled before our very eyes.

rampagefc77
07-25-2018, 07:40 PM
Something big is about to drop.

Grabs popcorn

~Hades~
07-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Something big is about to drop.

Grabs popcorn

I think once he’s gone, the gates open.

LieutenantGains
07-25-2018, 07:56 PM
fkin lmaooooooo

This has less than a zero chance of ever seeing a vote and only telegraphs how fkin afraid the republicans are of the investigation. You really think 2/3 of the senate would say "oh, of course" to this?

People aren't going to forget this in November, the blue wave is coming boyos

vortex677
07-25-2018, 08:10 PM
Hello guys im new here and need some info. No Idea How to make my own post so I had to reply as my subject is somewhat the same. My question is If I took creatine for 5 years stright and stop taking it now would it be worse as in side effects that me never taking it in the past? Im asking because a friend of mine who is 60 took hgh and after stopping it his testosterone dropped faster than it would have if he had never taken it. Now I know Creatine is safe and also natural and has nothing to do with testasarone but in terms of its effects if i were to stop it would the side effects be worse off than if i had never taken it? Again I do apologize for chiming in on this post.

SWORN
07-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Lets see if gowdy blocks it again

Not going to happen. It's just for show when he said he wouldn't support it.

What makes a good movie? Good actors.

sodabrah
07-26-2018, 12:13 AM
Didn’t Sessions say he’d resign if Rosenstein was fired? Hope they get rid of his lazy ass and put someone in there who will stand up to the deep state and prosecute.

Vito-C
07-26-2018, 04:22 AM
Hello guys im new here and need some info. No Idea How to make my own post so I had to reply as my subject is somewhat the same. My question is If I took creatine for 5 years stright and stop taking it now would it be worse as in side effects that me never taking it in the past? Im asking because a friend of mine who is 60 took hgh and after stopping it his testosterone dropped faster than it would have if he had never taken it. Now I know Creatine is safe and also natural and has nothing to do with testasarone but in terms of its effects if i were to stop it would the side effects be worse off than if i had never taken it? Again I do apologize for chiming in on this post.

Strong everything. You guys prepping for the Expendables 7?

401Delta
07-26-2018, 04:34 AM
Hello guys im new here and need some info. No Idea How to make my own post so I had to reply as my subject is somewhat the same. My question is If I took creatine for 5 years stright and stop taking it now would it be worse as in side effects that me never taking it in the past? Im asking because a friend of mine who is 60 took hgh and after stopping it his testosterone dropped faster than it would have if he had never taken it. Now I know Creatine is safe and also natural and has nothing to do with testasarone but in terms of its effects if i were to stop it would the side effects be worse off than if i had never taken it? Again I do apologize for chiming in on this post.Just make sure to ween yourself off of it by administering it anally for a few months before you completely stop and you should be good to go.

Procta
07-26-2018, 05:32 AM
Maxine Waters likes this post

Bar182
07-26-2018, 05:41 AM
Rosenstein is a YUUUGEEE swap monster.

Jim Jordan grilling him about him threatening to do stuff to people and then next day Jim Jordan is getting accused of not doing anything about sexual assault in the past.

Bad news, he needs to go.

JediRN
07-26-2018, 05:46 AM
GOP unhinged again.

JediRN
07-26-2018, 05:47 AM
Rosenstein is a YUUUGEEE swap monster.

Jim Jordan grilling him about him threatening to do stuff to people and then next day Jim Jordan is getting accused of not doing anything about sexual assault in the past.

Bad news, he needs to go.

Trump is the swamp.

Titansfan08
07-26-2018, 05:53 AM
libcucks right now

https://i.imgur.com/sEtUBd9.gif

rampagefc77
07-26-2018, 06:17 AM
GOP unhinged again.

Make the argument for 1) Rosenstein not recusing himself from the case after he recommended to the president that he fire comey, and then opened the investigation for possible obstruction (lul wut?), and he signed one of the 4 fisa warrants for carter Page. He is too heavily entangled in the web not to recuse.

Now make the argument that he shouldn’t be impeached. Has the DOJ been compliant with requests from congress? With fcuking subpoenas? Have the DOJ redacted non national security topics for personal protection?

Go ahead, let’s hear your argument.

chaunce54
07-26-2018, 06:36 AM
Make the argument for 1) Rosenstein not recusing himself from the case after he recommended to the president that he fire comey, and then opened the investigation for possible obstruction (lul wut?), and he signed one of the 4 fisa warrants for carter Page. He is too heavily entangled in the web not to recuse.

Now make the argument that he shouldn’t be impeached. Has the DOJ been compliant with requests from congress? With fcuking subpoenas? Have the DOJ redacted non national security topics for personal protection?

But muh Russia collusion!

rampagefc77
07-26-2018, 06:44 AM
But muh Russia collusion!

I’m assuming JediRN is silent because he is busy typing his detailed response...

rampagefc77
07-26-2018, 07:19 AM
Jedi? Where’d you go man?

Chelbull
07-26-2018, 08:42 AM
JediBitch runs away again with his anteater dick tucked between his legs

JediRN
07-26-2018, 08:44 AM

1. So I'm so suppose to defend why Rosenstein should be impeached because he was doing his job before he was doing his job?
2. So you are saying he should have recused himself today on the same investigation that he was working on when it started? That literally dumbfounding.
3. There is no web. He's just trying to keep the House from interfering in an on-going investigation. It is the house as you may recall, particularly Nunes who would take information about the investigation straight to the subject of the investigation. to the best that this investigation can be done without being tainted by outside interference (specifically and only the House GOP) he is doing that.
4. I was a conservative Republican for 20+ years... I know their games.

There was a legit argument to fire Comey, that legit argument wasn't that Comey was leading an investigation against your Gold calf.

I’m assuming JediRN is silent because he is busy typing his detailed response...

shows how well your assumptions are, eh?

Jedi? Where’d you go man?

playing Morrowwind actually.

Now off to bed soon.

JUSA
07-26-2018, 09:01 AM
Lets see if gowdy blocks it again HfdnpCfyDnI

Don't know this youtuber, just one of the first links which popped up. Skip to about :30 in.

I used to say Gowdy was all bark, no bite, but it's all bark and then biting his master's hand, because he is actively stopping things like this which he loves to give good soundbites as if he's McCain "Leading the Charge" against.

bezarker
07-26-2018, 09:51 AM
27evSVwjzzI

Only 11 of the 236 Republicans in the House were willing to sign on to a proposal to impeach Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Doxx6755
07-26-2018, 11:05 AM
fkin lmaooooooo

This has less than a zero chance of ever seeing a vote and only telegraphs how fkin afraid the republicans are of the investigation. You really think 2/3 of the senate would say "oh, of course" to this?

People aren't going to forget this in November, the blue wave is coming boyos
Everyone but the anti trump crowd give a damn about this bogus investigation

ToPHeR35
07-26-2018, 11:42 AM
lmfao delusion at its finest

lmfao wasted parents' tuition money at its finest