PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with what I should eat.!!

vahagns
07-24-2018, 04:12 AM
So i have been training for the last 3 years now and have lost about 13kg and gotten a lot stronger. Currently I am now really either maintaining or gaining that weight back because I don't know what to cook and eat to further progress.

- I am 75kg, with about 18-21% BF.
- Train 4-5 times a week (45 min HIIT)
- Might go train another 3 times at the gym to target body areas.

I am not expecting to get mass gains or anything, I just want to continue the trend of losing body fat % as I believe I have hit a wall on that.

What I think is missing is the food that I am having as I dont eat the best over weekends and always have a treat here and there.

I would love some advice on what to to eat (Breaky/Lunch/Dinner) and any quick and easy recipes that I can make.

TerenceBez
07-24-2018, 04:28 AM
Read the stickies, more than enough info. If you still unsure, pay a dietician or nutrition coach to work out a plan for you.

Gxp23
07-24-2018, 05:37 AM
Read the stickies, more than enough info.

This was adequate.

Mikeez0
07-24-2018, 09:09 AM
I am not expecting to get mass gains or anything, I just want to continue the trend of losing body fat % as I believe I have hit a wall on that.

What I think is missing is the food that I am having as I dont eat the best over weekends and always have a treat here and there.

I would love some advice on what to to eat (Breaky/Lunch/Dinner) and any quick and easy recipes that I can make.

1) You don't need mass gainers/any powders. To lose bodyfat you need to eat less than you burn.

2) You should eat everything, everyday, whenever you want, but in moderation.

3) Toasts for me. Fast, filling, calorific.

daveminnich
07-24-2018, 09:14 AM
Read this, then come back with any remaining questions.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Nedo
08-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Any and all lean meats should be a staple in your diet so eat what you like and keep switching it up to not get sick of it. Get in some healthy fats through olive/avocado oil, nuts, salmon/trout/sardines/mackerel, etc. Eat 500g of produce a day and I would also opt for whole grain carb sources.