PDA

View Full Version : Crowder Confronts -- Steven takes on another tough-talking keyboard warrior

Discworlder
07-11-2018, 11:27 AM
LEy0XuE0Kyo

another installment of the Crowder Confronts series. this time, a belligerant transgender male working at an Austin, Tx juice bar.

jlick
07-11-2018, 11:32 AM
LEy0XuE0Kyo

another installment of the Crowder Confronts series. this time, a belligerant transgender male working at an Austin, Tx juice bar.did you see the one of him at that democrat conference? Holy **** those dems were SHEEP!! He was being civil and asking a simple question (why did you threaten to fire bomb my car) and all they could do is chant "medical care is a right". Literally brainless sheep.

AlwaysFocus
07-11-2018, 11:32 AM
ya tracking somebody down and confronting them at the work place is retarded

jlick
07-11-2018, 11:34 AM
ya tracking somebody down and confronting them at the work place is retardedehhh i would say threatening violence against someone and then not manning up to your own words is even more retarded.

PowersKenny
07-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Yes yes, yes

ohiostate124
07-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Is that a Starbucks apron?

PowersKenny
07-11-2018, 11:40 AM
ya tracking somebody down and confronting them at the work place is retardedp

Location Canada...hey dicickface using the internet to harass people is everywhere they go, not just a juice store..you phaggot to the 350 degree

It's pansies like you that suck..talk smack and can't back yp a single word..I hope you cuck parents of another cuck

~Hades~
I was entertained

joonbee128
Where was all this confidence when Crowder wanted to debate climate change?

jlick
07-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Of1Od0n_y34

Judge_Joe_Brown
07-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Can't take Crowder seriously after he got owned by that college kid and kicked him off. He's just a Milo wannabe with about 1% of the charisma.

Tamorlane
07-11-2018, 11:46 AM
lol could you take him seriously before that?

GuNg6oNZbmI

StarFox
07-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Austin is filled with far left pussies like those juice shop employees

Procta
07-11-2018, 11:57 AM
I3aF_u1zw7U

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 11:59 AM

GuNg6oNZbmI

That was embarrassing.

BloatmaxX
07-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Can't take Crowder seriously after he got owned by that college kid and kicked him off. He's just a Milo wannabe with about 1% of the charisma.

I quit taking him seriously after he started shilling really hard for Carly Fiorina

BloatmaxX
07-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Austin is filled with far left pussies like those juice shop employees

Can confirm

AlwaysFocus
07-11-2018, 12:13 PM
p

Location Canada...hey dicickface using the internet to harass people is everywhere they go, not just a juice store..you phaggot to the 350 degree

It's pansies like you that suck..talk smack and can't back yp a single word..I hope you cuck parents of another cuck

https://i.imgur.com/BJEljCJ.jpg

WestAfrica
07-11-2018, 12:27 PM
p

Stop! He’s one of you!

PowersKenny
07-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Cliffs

Soy boy was a woman,then claims soy boy
Works for $10 hour at local juice store
Juice store employs only lesbians and soy boys
Juice crew acts tough on social media
Calls cops for being talked too
jUST LOL

PowersKenny
07-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Stop! He’s one of you!

Shut your juice hole..west Africa...that's like 4th world country you can't get beyond a mud hut and a fire.. evolutionary retarded

WestAfrica
07-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Cliffs

Soy boy was a woman,then claims soy boy
Works for $10 hour at local juice store
Juice store employs only lesbians and soy boys
Juice crew acts tough on social media
Calls cops for being talked too
jUST LOL

I mean Crowder literally went behind the counter and put a mic in homeboy/girls face. If you were the owner you would have kicked Crowder out instantly.

Also lol at people being ok with Crowder going to this person’s job and causing a scene just for the clicks.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 01:11 PM
I mean Crowder literally went behind the counter and put a mic in homeboy/girls face. If you were the owner you would have kicked Crowder out instantly.

I've got to agree with this, nobody should think that's acceptable. He looks like a very low IQ bully.

NattyCory
07-11-2018, 01:14 PM

He didn't get owned that kid wasn't even making strong points just lodging insults at him

Stizzel
07-11-2018, 01:17 PM

GuNg6oNZbmI

What time do I skip to for this ownage, and why do you hate blacks and jews?

joonbee128
07-11-2018, 01:19 PM
p

You sound like a complete dumbass

BFast55
07-11-2018, 01:22 PM
LMAO in a Walther shirt no less!

Also lol at people being ok with Crowder going to this person’s job and causing a scene just for the clicks.
Lettuce be real tea. If a white supremacist had encouraged acts of violence on a black person online, you'd have no problem with someone confronting him in this way.

WestAfrica
07-11-2018, 01:44 PM
LMAO in a Walther shirt no less!

Lettuce be real tea. If a white supremacist had encouraged acts of violence on a black person online, you'd have no problem with someone confronting him in this way.

I’m not sure where I’ve ever advocated for or cheered when people committed violence but ok.

AetasNitor
07-11-2018, 01:46 PM
did you see the one of him at that democrat conference? Holy **** those dems were SHEEP!! He was being civil and asking a simple question (why did you threaten to fire bomb my car) and all they could do is chant "medical care is a right". Literally brainless sheep.

Raged hard at the stupid liberal grin from that girl sitting there knowing that hes not going to hit her so she can do as she pleases. Disgusting.

and then lol at the cuck saying "did you just call a woman a coward?!?!"

AetasNitor
07-11-2018, 01:49 PM

If I were the owner I would have fired that employee immediately for being a wanna-be terrorist pro-violence degenerate.

neuron
07-11-2018, 01:59 PM

Really? Thats what you got from this video?

SwollNMember
07-11-2018, 02:05 PM

I disagree. You should be able to back up your threats in person and not be a keyboard warrior pussy.

SwollNMember
07-11-2018, 02:09 PM
He didn't get owned that kid wasn't even making strong points just lodging insults at him

Which demonstrates the lack of mental acuity of those who think descent into ad hominyms is an argument.

BullittEV
07-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Capturing the true "i know im retarded and hypocritical but theres no way i can admit it because then i will be shunned by the leftist plantation i love" on their faces is so truly satisfying it almost makes me cringe.

if youre threatening to attack someone- dont be a coward. these people want to virtue signal to the rest of the SJWs that they are "in and edgy" so they think their actions will have no consequences. It's an open vacuum that anyone with half a brain could have seen coming.

Solution: Stop advocating for violence against people. Period.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 02:10 PM
solution: Stop advocating for violence against people. Period.

"usmc 0311"

AlwaysFocus
07-11-2018, 02:19 PM
I disagree. You should be able to back up your threats in person and not be a keyboard warrior pussy.

Yea, social media has really fukked the world.

BullittEV
07-11-2018, 02:26 PM
"usmc 0311"

Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?

Are you even a US citizen?

Stizzel
07-11-2018, 02:30 PM
What time do I skip to for this ownage, and why do you hate blacks and jews?

Anyone want to help Tammy out?

Thunder999
07-11-2018, 02:33 PM
ehhh i would say threatening violence against someone and then not manning up to your own words is even more retarded.

manning up? did you see the skinny wimp?

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?

Are you threatening me? Personally I think violence should be used as little as possible, but I'm not against it when required.

Are you a US citizen?

Yup.

BullittEV
07-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Are you threatening me? Personally I think violence should be used as little as possible, but I'm not against it when required.

Yup.

Lol wtf? Threatening you with an argument? Yes...sure.

Anyway, what was wrong with what I had wrote because I was in the military? And when do you think it's OK to use violence to confront people of a different political view?

"usmc0311"

JUSA
07-11-2018, 02:47 PM
ehhh i would say threatening violence against someone and then not manning up to your own words is even more retarded. No, holding liberals accountable for vile words and acts is the problem. Just let them do and say anything they want, you Nazi. Reeee!

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 02:49 PM

Explain to me what you meant by that, if it's not potential violence against me I'm a little lost.

neuron
07-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Explain to me what you meant by that, if it's not potential violence against me I'm a little lost.

How dense are you?

Nelly87
07-11-2018, 02:56 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/gKsJUddjnpPG0/giphy.gif

vi·o·lence
ˈvī(ə)ləns/Submit
noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
LAW
the unlawful exercise of physical force or intimidation by the exhibition of such force.

Where in his post does he exercise physical force or intimidation? He asked if you're going to be on the other side of his argument. His is against violence, opposite of that is for violence.

How can you conclude that question is "potential violence against me"??....
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7btPCcdNniyf0ArS/source.gif

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 02:57 PM
How dense are you?

I don't know - the part where he brags in his sig about being a United States Marines machine gunner - which seems a little at odds with being against violence against people "period."

Maybe after that when he said "Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?"

Most normal people would consider that a threat. In this case it's a meaningless keyboard warrior threat - but nobody says that without an obvious implication.

HayZues Christi
07-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Holy fuk that dude is cringe.

Yall phaggot need better role models.

Nelly87
07-11-2018, 03:02 PM
I don't know - the part where he brags in his sig about being a United States Marines machine gunner - which seems a little at odds with being against violence against people "period."

Maybe after that when he said "Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?"

Most normal people would consider that a threat. In this case it's a meaningless keyboard warrior threat - but nobody says that without an obvious implication.

So you're saying you are intimidated by him serving in the united states military and asking you a question? Him disagreeing with you does not automatically call for means of violence which is what he is trying to point out.

Have you ever been in a confrontation IRL? Someone yell at your face, shake their first, make threats and then walk away? Even getting to that level doesn't always end up in violence.

HayZues Christi
07-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Lmao @ being so tough you confront some tranny phaggot workin in a deli.

I'd fuk that dude up and he'd never post the video.

What kind of special little snowflake gets so butthurt over online insults?

Every side has their fringe lunatics. How about he confronts some "leftists" on the south side of chicago... coward.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:07 PM
How can you conclude that question is "potential violence against me"??

After me calling him out on the hypocrisy of bragging about being a machine gunner against violence "period" - to have that as the response ... honestly ... how would you read it?

Something you probably didn't see because he deleted it quickly is that his initial response included language about only using violence against people who are not US citizens. Combine that with the fact that he asked me if I was a citizen and I've got a pretty solid opinion about his intentions.

Stizzel
07-11-2018, 03:09 PM

Every side has their fringe lunatics. How about he confronts some "leftists" on the south side of chicago... coward.

Beating up someone that criticizes you for advocating violence would be great PR for the left. You sir are a genius.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:12 PM
So you're saying you are intimidated by him serving in the united states military;

No. And why would you even ask that? Please quote -anything- I said that would lead you to think that.

ODBM
07-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Good luck with your Trayvon Martin goals of 2018.

No. And why would you even ask that? Please quote -anything- I said that would lead you to think that.
Do you recognize the difference between violence against fellow American citizens on US soil, and military service members in combat?

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Do you recognize the difference between violence against fellow American citizens on US soil, and military service members in combat?

I assume you mean "hostile" military service members. And I think I do. Having answered your question, please, answer mine. I'm having a hard time linking this (your) question to my statement. Maybe you can explain how me not being intimated by "BullittEV" claiming to be in the military relates to your question.

ODBM
07-11-2018, 03:28 PM
I assume you mean "hostile" military combat members. And I think I do. Having answered your question, please, answer mine. I'm having a hard time linking this (your) question to my statement. Maybe you can explain how me not being intimated by "BullittEV
" claiming to be in the military relates to my statement.
You're not clever, and the implication was clear. You found it ironic that someone who served as a Marine would advocate against violence, and then you took it as a threat when he asked if you were sure you wanted to be on the opposite side of an argument in which he advocated against violence. He isn't threatening your physical safety, but instead warning you about putting yourself on the wrong side of a topic on which most people can agree.

Absolutely disgraceful.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:32 PM
... but instead warning you about putting yourself on the wrong side of a topic on which most people can agree.

What topic that most people can agree on? Exactly.

jlick
07-11-2018, 03:36 PM
What topic that most people can agree on? Exactly.most Americans agree that we shouldn't call for acts of violence against people with different political opinions than our own, you doofus.

StarFox
07-11-2018, 03:39 PM

https://image.ibb.co/hp1Lj8/D212_F3_E9_CAFE_4_ADF_9975_39625502_E32_B.jpg

https://preview.ibb.co/dRnt48/5_A116458_3564_4602_948_C_9_AEA453_E3_DAC.png

https://image.ibb.co/nLHnWo/78_B9_CBDC_A90_D_487_E_A88_E_85_D2296_A1_A41.jpg

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:42 PM
most Americans agree that we shouldn't call for acts of violence against people with different political opinions than our own, you doofus.

I would agree with that.

Now, when "BullittEV" says;

Followed, immediately, in the same post with;

"Are you even a US citizen?

I'm thinking he is threatening me. Now, again, it's a meaningless keyboard warrior threat, but that's obviously his intention.

jlick
07-11-2018, 03:46 PM
I would agree with that.

Now, when "BullittEV" says;

Followed, immediately, in the same post with;

I'm thinking he is threatening me. Now, again, it's a meaningless keyboard warrior threat, but that's obviously his intention.this explains a lot about why you feel so threatened by Trump. Bullitt literally just said to stop advocating for violence against others, and somehow you feel like he is threatening you with violence because he asked you if you were an American citizen. your perception of the world is so far from reality that it makes 100% sense why you are a never trumper.

DirtyDon123
07-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Crowders voice is trembling and he sounds SHOOK

Jesse Lee Peterson would never sound shook

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:49 PM
this explains a lot about why you feel so threatened by Trump. Bullitt literally just said to stop advocating for violence against others, and somehow you feel like he is threatening you with violence because he asked you if you were an American citizen. your perception of the world is so far from reality that it makes 100% sense why you are a never trumper.

If you want to talk about the perception of reality you should address it. The thing I had a problem with was "Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?"

The implication there is beyond obvious and, conveniently, you totally omitted that.

BFast55
07-11-2018, 03:50 PM
I’m not sure where I’ve ever advocated for or cheered when people committed violence but ok.
Damn. Did you even read what I posted? Go re-read it and get back.

jlick
07-11-2018, 03:53 PM
If you want to talk about the perception of reality you should address it. The thing I had a problem with was "Youre entering into an argument where I am advocating against violence. You sure you want to be on the other side of that because you dont agree with my politics?"

The implication there is beyond obvious and, conveniently, you totally omitted that.He was advocating for people to not call for violence on other people for different opinions. Many leftists, like the ones in Crowder's videos, clearly have a problem with condemning that type of thing. I need to reread this thread, but it doesn't look like you have condemned the people in the video for calling for violence against steven crowder either. It seems like you might support people calling for violence against those who have different political opinions. If you are going to call for violence against other people, you should be prepared to for people to defend themselves against that violence, just like it appears Bulliet is prepared to defend himself against violence from the left.

HayZues Christi
07-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Beating up someone that criticizes you for advocating violence would be great PR for the left. You sir are a genius.

Oh to be so feeble minded as to see everything through some political lens.

You sir, are a sheep.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 03:58 PM
He was advocating for people to not call for violence on other people for different opinions. Many leftists, like the ones in Crowder's videos, clearly have a problem with condemning that type of thing. I need to reread this thread, but it doesn't look like you have condemned the people in the video for calling for violence against steven crowder either. It seems like you might support people calling for violence against those who have different political opinions. If you are going to call for violence against other people, you should be prepared to for people to defend themselves against that violence, just like it appears Bulliet is prepared to defend himself against violence from the left.

If you just want to make **** up in your mind there isn't much I can do to rationally argue against that. But I've never said anything to even remotely indicate I'm for that.

jlick
07-11-2018, 04:05 PM
I just reread all of your posts in this thread. not once did you condemn that person who 100% threatened violence against steven crowder. What did occur in this thread is that you mocked a US vet by insinuating that he is incapable of being anti-violence simply for the fact that he was in the military. When confronted, you doubled down and began to play the victim (just like the loser in Crowder's video!!)

The only person making **** up in their mind is you! You think people are calling for violence against you when that is simply not true. The right believes in the constitution and free speech. The left is literally calling for violence against people with different political opinions, and then they back down like wimps when they are confronted about it.

If you think I am making **** up, I will give you a chance to clarify. Do you condemn the person in the video for calling for acts of violence against steven crowder? Or do you go with your original post in this thread that Crowder is a "bully" for confronting that person at his place of employment?

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 04:17 PM
I just reread all of your posts in this thread. not once did you condemn that person who 100% threatened violence against steven crowder.

Where was this? Post/video timestamp?

What did occur in this thread is that you mocked a US vet ...

No I didn't.

... by insinuating that he is incapable of being anti-violence simply for the fact that he was in the military.

It is a little hard to imagine someone being against violence "period" while being a USMC machine gunner. Now, because it's becoming obvious you're looking to turn and spin anything I say against me I'll clarify. I'm not, myself, against violence "period." I respect our military, and our allies. I have friends in them as well. I don't, in any way, approve of violence against fellow citizens for their political beliefs. And, finally, I am not intimidated by someone by having served in the armed forces.

When confronted, you doubled down and began to play the victim (just like the loser in Crowder's video!!)

I'm not a victim. I'm winning at life, and this argument, but it's clear what he meant. You can whine and deflect all you want, but it doesn't change anything.

The only person making **** up in their mind is you! You think people are calling for violence against you when that is simply not true. The right believes in the constitution and free speech. The left is literally calling for violence against people with different political opinions, and then they back down like wimps when they are confronted about it.

" It seems like you might support people calling for violence against those who have different political opinions."

Give me -anything- to support this statement or it's VERY clear who is making sht up.

If you think I am making **** up, I will give you a chance to clarify. Do you condemn the person in the video for calling for acts of violence against steven crowder? Or do you go with your original post in this thread that Crowder is a "bully" for confronting that person at his place of employment?

Where was this? Post/video timestamp?

edit: I re-watched the intro. Calling for people to slash his tiers is not ok. Having said that the juice kid being a dumbass doesn't make Crowder's attention whoring outrage clickbait "career" anymore meaningful. They are both dumbasses and, personally, I condem them both.

jlick
07-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Where was this? Post/video timestamp? did you even watch the video posted in the original post? This thread is about steven crowder confronted a person who threatened violence against him and him confronting that person in real life.

No I didn't. well, it sure came off that way.

It is a little hard to imagine someone being against violence "period" while being a USMC machine gunner. Now, because it's becoming obvious you're looking to turn and spin anything I say against me I'll clarify. I'm not, myself, against violence "period." I respect our military, and our allies. I have friends in them as well. I don't, in any way, approve of violence against fellow citizens for their political beliefs. And, finally, I am not intimidated by someone by having served in the armed forces. he didn't say he was against violence "period". He said he was against calling for violence against people with different political opinions, which is something is started to occur more frequently by leftists.

I'm not a victim. I'm winning at life, and this argument, but it's clear what he meant. You can whine and deflect all you want, but it doesn't change anything. if you aren't a victim then stop acting like someone by making up stories about bullet threatening to commit violence against you. You can play dumb all you want, but we can all read the posts in this thread.

" It seems like you might support people calling for violence against those who have different political opinions."

Give me -anything- to support this statement or it's VERY clear who is making sht up. I said that your lack of condemning the person in the video (who actually threatens violence against crowder) is telling, and it make it appear like you do support that sort of thing. That is why i asked you very clearly if you condemn violence against people with different political opinions. I am glad you said that you don't have i asked for further clarification. That is not how the mob felt in either of the two videos of crowder when he confronted the people calling for violence against him.

Where was this? Post/video timestamp?The video is in the original post and i posted a second video of a different confrontation early on in this thread.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 04:32 PM
he didn't say he was against violence "period". He said he was against calling for violence against people with different political opinions, which is something is started to occur more frequently by leftists.

You can say that, but it doesn't change the facts.

I'll quote the entire post, but bold the last sentence that starts with "solution" and end with "period."

Capturing the true "i know im retarded and hypocritical but theres no way i can admit it because then i will be shunned by the leftist plantation i love" on their faces is so truly satisfying it almost makes me cringe.

if youre threatening to attack someone- dont be a coward. these people want to virtue signal to the rest of the SJWs that they are "in and edgy" so they think their actions will have no consequences. It's an open vacuum that anyone with half a brain could have seen coming.

jlick
07-11-2018, 04:38 PM
You can say that, but it doesn't change the facts.

I'll quote the entire post, but bold the last sentence that starts with "solution" and end with "period."so he says to stop advocating for violence against people. period and some how you came up with the delusion in your mind that he is threatening violence against you? Seek help, bro.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 04:43 PM
so he says to stop advocating for violence against people. period and some how you came up with the delusion in your mind that he is threatening violence against you? Seek help, bro.

... he didn't say he was against violence "period".

Just to be clear here - he did - obviously - say this ... yes?

I'm happy to address these other points you're trying to raise as they come along, but we need to start nailing things down as we go.

djfuzzy
07-11-2018, 04:44 PM
0311 =/= machine gunner

Negged

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 04:45 PM
0311 =/= machine gunner

Negged

I've never served in the USMC, but that's what Google says it is. What do you say it is instead?

jlick
07-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Just to be clear here - he did - obviously - say this ... yes?

I'm happy to address these other points you're trying to raise as they come along, but we need to start nailing things down as we go.one can be against advocating for violence against others for different political opinions "period" while simultaniously not being against all violence in general. They were not mutually exclusive terms. Sorry this is hard for you to understand.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 04:57 PM
one can be against advocating for violence against others for different political opinions "period" ...

And if he had said that we wouldn't be here, however I live in reality where that's very much not what he said.

BFast55
07-11-2018, 04:59 PM
And if he had said that we wouldn't be here, however [b[I live in reality[/b] where that's very much not what he said.
How many genders are there?

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 05:00 PM
How many genders are there?

You want my personal opinion on this?

SYKO227
07-11-2018, 05:04 PM

That knock on your door in 20 minutes is going to be BullitEV. Don't answer.

FIREnICE
07-11-2018, 05:04 PM

toxic masculinity

you wouldn't do shiit. you'd be like 99% of most people faced with video evidence, and be scared to even talk.

BFast55
07-11-2018, 05:06 PM
You want my personal opinion on this?
Honestly, nobody wants to read some longwinded mental gymnastics that justifies the existence of Flex-Gender Protohumans. Any grounded human being would've just typed the number "2" and moved on.

miscinbro
07-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Honestly, nobody wants to read some longwinded mental gymnastics that justifies the existence of Flex-Gender Protohumans. Any grounded human being would've just typed the number "2" and moved on.

Then don't ask.

BullittEV
07-11-2018, 05:14 PM

What is so difficult? I made a comment stating that the solution to this confrontation is for everyone to stop pushing violence. You commented that i was in the military and I said are you sure you want to be on the other side of this? As in other side of the argument that would promote violence that we've seen from the left ITT... Was that not given for you?

you think im bragging about being in the military? i cant just be proud of spending 5 years working my ass off for my country? what servicemember stole your girl?

you think people that join the military for using violence against each other as US citizens?

read the bold, not that hard to understand that i was referring to the other side of the argument. You are pretending not to know that or you truly are scared of me. Weird.

BFast55
07-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Then don't ask.
I'm just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. The perception is that leftists are illogical and not grounded in reality (as you claimed you were earlier)

BRB What color is the sky?
You: "You want my opinion on this?"
Everybody else: "Blue"

SYKO227
07-11-2018, 05:16 PM

lmao

BullittEV
07-11-2018, 05:19 PM

And if he had said that we wouldn't be here, however I live in reality where that's very much not what he said.

Here's your disconnect, you think I am speaking about violence in general. This topic is about political differences and how people are advocating violence over it. Therefore I figured we were sticking to the topic and not generalizing.

I apologize for thinking you understood this, i'll make sure to spell it out next time.

I am against violence between US citizens for political differences. I am for violence when it comes to protecting yourself or your loved ones from violence.

Cool?

F1exAppeal
07-11-2018, 05:22 PM

It's not a threat retard. He's asking if you're really going to disagree with his stance against violence just for the sake of partisanship/him being right leaning therefore you don't want to agree with him.

I'm guessing you're just on edge because your victim card was supposed to be in the mail a few days ago but still hasn't arrived.

F1exAppeal
07-11-2018, 05:31 PM
If you just want to make **** up in your mind there isn't much I can do to rationally argue against that. But I've never said anything to even remotely indicate I'm for that.

WOW!!! THE PHUCKING IRONY!! LMAO. The exact same could be said towards your reaction to bullittEV's "malicious threat" against you. Grow a pair of balls bro. Jfc.

WestAfrica
07-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Damn. Did you even read what I posted? Go re-read it and get back.

I meant it as where have you seen me advocating for violence for anything relating to your question if I would support black ppl beating up white supremes who threaten them.

ScottTil
07-11-2018, 05:39 PM
not sure if I'm a fan of this. These are lefty tactics.

ODBM
07-11-2018, 05:40 PM
not sure if I'm a fan of this. These are lefty tactics.
Lefty tactics would have been protesting his workplace to get him fired.