PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Golden State Warriors.

Pages : [1] 2

YWOC
07-02-2018, 05:34 PM
LMFAO. What a joke the NBA is. May as well just make it a 4 team league at this point.

Sikhveins
07-02-2018, 05:38 PM
1 year $5 mil

Wild

Future24
5.3 mil 1 year

mvpshaq32
straight outta left field I don't even know what to say. lightyears fuking ahead

Warriors getting Boogie while LeRobin out here begging McGee and Lance to help him

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

IMathew
07-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Just fukin LMAO @ the NBA.

This is lame

Kane_89
f*ck the NBA

nobody gives a fuk about this bullsh*t anymore

Upshall18
RIP GSW

The West belongs to the Lakers/Rockets now. Just LMAO at signing Cousins

Seriously though can the Warriors handle this cancer ?

WafflesBrah
NBE is trash. Mentally weak soft temper tantrum child Cousins soft like charmin. SAD!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhJB7SYVQAApbTB.jpg:large

waisoserious
KD Dray Boogie in the same lineup? Sounds like 30 techs in 1 season and alot of suspensions

BuckNakedinBama
07-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Melo is next?

Hardcore_D00d
LMFAO worst thing the warriors can do. bringing in that cancer? LMFAOOOOOo!!!! they just dug their own grave. how long before the infighting starts? srs

Shortstop36
Okay this is getting a bit stupid now.

YWOC
07-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Reminder that Le3-6 is the one who started this super team bullshiit. LeBron literally ruined the NBA.

Kane_89
07-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Some type of body or committee needs to step in, they cant keep getting away with this.

cheerupemokid
07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
So the Warriors lose Javale McGee and replace him with DeMarcus Cousins?

SMH, the rich just get richer.

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Jesus Christ.... really??? Dude is in his prime and chooses to ring chase for the MLE???

beer n brats
07-02-2018, 05:46 PM
this is just dumb. nba is a joke

Future24
07-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Some type of body or committee needs to step in, they cant keep getting away with this.You want the league to tell black players where they can and cant play? You leave your plantation to post this or you get internet over there masta?

Shortstop36
07-02-2018, 05:47 PM
im honestly shook rn tbh. Danny waited too long. Time to trade players for picks and try again in 5-10 years

07-02-2018, 05:47 PM
This is as bad as what KD did, fuk them both

CalmWind
07-02-2018, 05:48 PM
its a good thing Lebron ran away

his Finals record would have reached 3-20

musti82
07-02-2018, 05:48 PM
he is not gonna play till december january at least, im glad at least we didnt get dwight howard. worse case we use looney instead, but if he ends up actually playing well without cancering gsw, thats the upside. i think gsw will even humble cousins, mark my words lol

Blueblob
07-02-2018, 05:49 PM
l7y4jHr3aAQ

Kane_89
07-02-2018, 05:49 PM
You want the league to tell black players where they can and cant play? You leave your plantation to post this or you get internet over there masta?This sh*t isnt funny man.

CalmWind
07-02-2018, 05:50 PM
1 year $5 mil

Wild

smart move actually

Boogie gets to rehab his injury, with zero pressure from the Warriors, while winning a championship and having a ton of fun for 1 season.

Then next year, he goes somewhere else

musti82
to be honest u guys are mad to the wrong team, why r u mad to the GSW, Pelicans should have closed this deal, i guess they didnt want him that bad. so he goes for 5million for a year .

cheerupemokid
Jesus Christ.... really??? Dude is in his prime and chooses to ring chase for the MLE???

He’s coming off a major injury and has a bad reputation. Maybe the thought process is to rehabilitate his image by accepting a role player role (play less minutes decreasing the risk of injury) and getting a ring. Before going back on the market as a healthy free agent when there’s more money on the market.

It sucks competiton wise but I can see the logic behind it on his part.

YesWayNoWeigh
That’s retarded why would he do that to get an easy ring. And at 5 mil? If he’s only playing half the year then take atleast 15 instead of 30

Trapstar4.4
07-02-2018, 05:53 PM
wait wait WTF ... wait no fcking way

tonyparker69
07-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Okay this is getting a bit stupid now.

A bit? Why even have a salary cap if nobody is going to chase a pay day? At least LeBron took the full max from LA, the warriors have Boogie for 5M, kd taking huge pay cuts every year, Livingston on a pay cut and klay saying he'll take a pay cut. This is ridiculous

MBisonSon
07-02-2018, 05:55 PM
LeCucks on suicide watch.

It's cool though no more rings but he's gonna be in some more Amy Schumer movies.

Jaydawg08
This is just dumb at this point.

mvpshaq32
zzcyZADaVH8

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 05:56 PM
He’s coming off a major injury and has a bad reputation. Maybe the thought process is to rehabilitate his image by accepting a role player role (play less minutes decreasing the risk of injury) and getting a ring. Before going back on the market as a healthy free agent when there’s more money on the market.

It sucks competiton wise but I can see the logic behind it on his part.

Dude just came off a season where he avgd 25/12/4 and was arguably the best big man (top 3 at worst) in the game. If his agent couldn’t get him a decent 2-yr deal ($40-50M) then he needs to be fired.

How will winning a ring even be satisfying on that team? They could (and should) be the first team to go 16-0 in the playoffs.

IH8RICE
07-02-2018, 05:57 PM
That’s retarded why would he do that to get an easy ring. And at 5 mil? If he’s only playing half the year then take atleast 15 instead of 30
Can’t get the ring and get your money. He takes an easy year to rehab, gets a ring, and hopefully retains some stock to go somewhere and make near max. Love the move. Dubs were going to win it again anyway, now it’s a near lock if cousins plays even close to his potential.

AriGhold
07-02-2018, 05:57 PM

The only things that matter are rings - rent free crew

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 05:59 PM
1 year $5 mil

Wild

LMFAO worst thing the warriors can do. bringing in that cancer? LMFAOOOOOo!!!! they just dug their own grave. how long before the infighting starts? srs

im honestly shook rn tbh. Danny waited too long. Time to trade players for picks and try again in 5-10 years

Full meltdown mode right now.

Pencil King KD in for not 3, not 4, not 5. We did it AGAIN.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41ffce6RO1rqren6o1_250.gif

Reminder that Le3-6 is the one who started this super team bullshiit. LeBron literally ruined the NBA.

Yep. Idiots too blind/ dumb to admit it.

Trapstar4.4
07-02-2018, 05:59 PM
Can’t get the ring and get your money. He takes an easy year to rehab, gets a ring, and hopefully retains some stock to go somewhere and make near max. Love the move. Dubs were going to win it again anyway, now it’s a near lock if cousins plays even close to his potential.

will cousins not be in the playoff lineup?

sht i gotta be a dubs fan. im pretty sure i have some family on my wife's side out there in NorCal

wickedman
07-02-2018, 06:00 PM
I like how the NBE stepped in to stop Chris Paul being on the same team as Kobe, but this **** is alright. No wonder the NBE is almost as bad as baseball.

Upshall18
07-02-2018, 06:02 PM
You guys ever wonder maybe Bron sent Boogie to Golden State? He's there to tear them apart from the inside. Just watch

IsLifeRealLife
Stephanie still needs more help

YesWayNoWeigh

Yep. Idiots too blind/ dumb to admit it.youre the biggest lebron fan here.

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Reminds me of when I was a kid playing PS2 and would up all the starters on my franchise team to 99 overall.

Team would go like 78-4 every season and win on average by like 48 ppg.

So fuking lame. Anyone that defends this is a clown

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Daryl Morey on suicide watch lol.

Briisk
07-02-2018, 06:04 PM
I like how the NBE stepped in to stop Chris Paul being on the same team as Kobe, but this **** is alright. No wonder the NBE is almost as bad as baseball.
Seems like it's getting to that point.

NFL/MLS > NBA.. MLB

RamRod2334

Yep. Idiots too blind/ dumb to admit it.

Seriously? How tf can you be a warriors fan? You're probably a patriots and yankee fan too. So lame. How do you cheer for that chit?

just4kickz
New World Order.

But we'll have to see how he's recovering. It's a pretty devastating injury for a guy of his size.

MSUD5
07-02-2018, 06:05 PM
maybe his achilles isnt healing properly or somechit and he did it to sit out all year and get an easy ring?

musti82
07-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Pelicans chose Julius Randle over him, i dunno why people are so surprised, gonna be a fun year. third splash brother lolololl

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Seriously? How tf can you be a warriors fan? You're probably a patriots and yankee fan too. So lame. How do you cheer for that chit?

Light years ahead, baby.

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Light years ahead, baby.

haha hey man, if you genuinely think this is fun to watch then good for you. I grew up watching the 90s bulls as a kid. I can tell you IMO the league was more fun to watch when you had a dozen quality legit teams every year trying to tear the GOATs head off night in and night out.

I love the game so I keep watching, cant help it. I used to love watching the warriors because they were entertaining as hell to watch. Now it's like watching a kid play NBA 2K with the dream team playing the worst team in the game over and over and over.

Just trying to put myself in your shoes, if all these players had flocked to chicago would I be happy? Maybe...but the competitive side of me says i'd probably prefer it didn't happen with any team.

dtbrehm
07-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Has to be the GOAT lineup on paper right? Every starter isn't just an all-star, but has multiple all-NBA's.

mvpshaq32
Pelicans chose Julius Randle over him, i dunno why people are so surprised, gonna be a fun year. third splash brother lolololl

I bet the Pels didn't offer him a max and Boogie felt insulted. it was either the max or nothing for him

now he can take a year to rehab/prove himself and get a ring while he's at it

yeshli2nuts

There were never super teams before LeBron? Tell that to the Magic-Kareem-Worthy Lakers and the Bird-McHale-Parish Celtics which dominated the 80's finals.

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:14 PM
he is not gonna play till december january at least, im glad at least we didnt get dwight howard. worse case we use looney instead, but if he ends up actually playing well without cancering gsw, thats the upside. i think gsw will even humble cousins, mark my words lol

"we"

Malversation
07-02-2018, 06:15 PM
They can't keep getting away with this, and how did we let him go to the warriors. We could have at least offered him rondos deal wtf.

With that being said this will be wild to watch, could be highly entertaining basketball this yr.

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:15 PM
There were never super teams before LeBron? Tell that to the Magic-Kareem-Worthy Lakers and the Bird-McHale-Parish Celtics which dominated the 80's finals.

Extreme reach with that comparison but ok.

xXGHOST23Xx
07-02-2018, 06:16 PM
haha hey man, if you genuinely think this is fun to watch then good for you. I grew up watching the 90s bulls as a kid. I can tell you IMO the league was more fun to watch when you had a dozen quality legit teams every year trying to tear the GOATs head off night in and night out.

I love the game so I keep watching, cant help it. I used to love watching the warriors because they were entertaining as hell to watch. Now it's like watching a kid play NBA 2K with the dream team playing the worst team in the game over and over and over.

Just trying to put myself in your shoes, if all these players had flocked to chicago would I be happy? Maybe...but the competitive side of me says i'd probably prefer it didn't happen with any team.

anyone else have a non-biased comparison of the 90s league with jordan's 3peats against the current state of the league? It seems that the league just goes through periods of dynasties with the occasional Cinderella story. Or am I wrong and the warriors are just something never been done before and the current league lacks competition unlike before.

MSUD5
07-02-2018, 06:16 PM
cousins can go to warriors but chris paul wasn't allowed to go to lakers.. NBA LOL

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 06:17 PM
So the Warriors add Demarcus Cousins and LeBron manages to add Javale McGee, Lance Stephenson and Rajon Rondo LMAO

https://i.imgur.com/5qBZYhq.png

tnel00
07-02-2018, 06:17 PM
what a f*cking joke of a sports league

07-02-2018, 06:19 PM
cousins can go to warriors but chris paul wasn't allowed to go to lakers.. NBA LOLThis, Stern knew how to rig the system for the sake of parity, Silver needs to find some of his own "basketball reasons" that will stop this from happening

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:19 PM
anyone else have a non-biased comparison of the 90s league with jordan's 3peats against the current state of the league? It seems that the league just goes through periods of dynasties with the occasional Cinderella story. Or am I wrong and the warriors are just something never been done before and the current league lacks competition unlike before.

You are wrong. The warriors and just something never been done before.

90's had a lot of legit competition. Had it not been for Jordan being the GOAT i wouldn't have been surprised if with the exception of the Rockets back to back championship runs there was a different champion every year of the decade.

Sonics, Jazz, Lakers, Knicks, Pacers, Heat, Hawks, Trailblazers, Suns, pistons etc.

All legit as fuk.

xXGHOST23Xx
07-02-2018, 06:20 PM
is it time for the nba to implement a hard salary cap with narrower required salary ranges for all stars?

Doober4
cousins can go to warriors but chris paul wasn't allowed to go to lakers.. NBA LOL

That was a trade with an owner less team not a free agent signing

Malversation
They were allowed to step in because the hornets were owned by the NBA at the time iirc, they can't legally do anything about this.

IH8RICE
07-02-2018, 06:21 PM
will cousins not be in the playoff lineup?

sht i gotta be a dubs fan. im pretty sure i have some family on my wife's side out there in NorCal
He will play and I think he’ll have a much better attitude in golden state as well. Don’t blame him. He’s tired is losing. Will definitely be getting tickets when they come to Charlotte.

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 06:21 PM

Send Kawhi to Boston. Or even Philly. How about AD to Boston in the future?

Trust me Kyrie/ Tatum/ Brown/ Kawhi/ Horford or Kyrie/ Tatum/ Brown/ AD/ Horford

or Simmons/ JJ/ Kawhi/ ?? / Embiid

will be competitive against anyone in the coming years. Warriors won't be able to keep all of these guys unless they want to start paying 400 mil in luxury tax.

Kane_89
07-02-2018, 06:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhJEwMaXcAAPv-d.jpg

nvrstopworking

MJ’s Bulls were definitely heavily favoured for the years during their 2nd 3-peat. That being said they still only had 2 superstars (MJ and Pip) and then 2 very good support players (Rodman and Kukoc)... and teams like the Sonics and Jazz (and Pacers in that final year) could push them.

No one’s pushing the Dubs this coming year lol. They should cruise to 70 wins easily.

TheWeeknd4Ever
This is so wrong. I'm a golden state fan first, have been since 2009. But I'm a fan of the league and the NBA and this is getting ridiculous. I'm not happy about this

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:24 PM

Trust me Kyrie/ Tatum/ Brown/ Kawhi/ Horford or Kyrie/ Tatum/ Brown/ AD/ Horford

will be competitive against anyone in the coming years. Warriors won't be able to keep all of these guys unless they want to start paying 400 mil in luxury tax.

Yes they would be, but will it happen? Probably not.

YWOC
07-02-2018, 06:25 PM
The 5 best players in the East aren't even as good as the Warriors lmao thats how busted the stupid NBA is right now

Kyrie/Oladipo/Derozan/Giannis/Embiid

That team might win 1 game off the Warriors. Maybe even get swept.

Vbrah
07-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Lol what is the point of even watching anymore

yieldtonothing
07-02-2018, 06:26 PM
this is a great move for boogie. can rehab as slow as he wants, come back whenever, not have to push it too hard, win a ring and hit FA again next summer when everyone is gonna have cap space.

rip nba though. 5 legit all stars in the starting lineup. scary chit.

CalmWind
07-02-2018, 06:26 PM
Klutch Sports:

“Upon further review; 3 time world champion, 4 time MVP, LeBron James has decided the Lakers are not for him and has decided to retire”

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 06:28 PM
The 5 best players in the East aren't even as good as the Warriors lmao thats how busted the stupid NBA is right now

but but but but 8 finals in a row! And all he had was Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love and himself, the best player of all time!

How dare you disparage the gauntlet that is the Eastern conference!

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 06:29 PM

Boogie only on a 1 year deal anyways. no chance he resigns with the Warriors after this

CalmWind
07-02-2018, 06:30 PM
This, Stern knew how to rig the system for the sake of parity, Silver needs to find some of his own "basketball reasons" that will stop this from happening

salty laker fans showing their ignorance

the NBA owned the Hornets at the time, as they tried to find a buyer.

The temporary Hornets GM made a trade without consulting the owner (David Stern/NBA), and so the trade was veto'd.

Also, that temp Hornets GM was a lifelong Laker fan who was born in CA. The trade sucked because it did not help the NBA find a buyer for the Hornets. David Stern wanted youth and draft picks, in order to make the team a fresh product for a new owner. He did not need old vets on long contracts.

Miked1978
07-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Lol at the non competitive nba. Lol just lol.

bremer45
07-02-2018, 06:32 PM
this is a great move for boogie. can rehab as slow as he wants, come back whenever, not have to push it too hard, win a ring and hit FA again next summer when everyone is gonna have cap space.

rip nba though. 5 legit all stars in the starting lineup. scary chit.

Yea, he would never be able to win a ring on his own so better join the Warriors to ensure he gets one ring in his career.

GSW are just going to be the team to goto to get a quick ring.

yieldtonothing
07-02-2018, 06:33 PM
fuk all the salty phags itt.

this is a legit dynasty happening and it's gonna be a lot of fuking fun to watch them play.this is a special team that people are gonna be talking about for a long time. only people who are actually mad right now are people who are fans of one of the 5 other teams that have a chance to make the conference finals.

this is good for basketball and good for people who just like to watch the sport because its fun to watch.

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 06:34 PM
but but but but 8 finals in a row! And all he had was Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love and himself, the best player of all time!

How dare you disparage the gauntlet that is the Eastern conference!

How has the WC done against the Warriors these past 4 years?

iwant2beswole
07-02-2018, 06:34 PM
sEKB7pi1mbc

Kane_89
07-02-2018, 06:36 PM

this is a legit dynasty happening and it's gonna be a lot of fuking fun to watch them play.this is a special team that people are gonna be talking about for a long time. only people who are actually mad right now are people who are fans of one of the 5 other teams that have a chance to make the conference finals.

this is good for basketball and good for people who just like to watch the sport because its fun to watch.It wasnt even fun watching them last season you potato

iwant2beswole
07-02-2018, 06:37 PM

this is good for basketball and good for people who just like to watch the sport because its fun to watch.

yeah, because the finals this year was amazing wasn't it

strong potato

edit: wow wizard above me, almost said the same thing word for word

DeadeyeDingo

How is it fun that the competition is basically over in pre-season barring injuries?

RamRod2334

sarcasm right?

Only thing people will say about this team in the future is that it was a cheat code bullchit team and the rings mean less than rings won but a non super team.

I'm a bulls fan, they are dog chit. They have zero chance of being one of those 5 teams you are referring to so,...

Edit:

Coming from a nonbiased NBA fan whose team has sucked rancid cawk since 1998. I'd rather be Dirk Nowitzki with my 1 ring when it comes to "legacy" than any player on the GSW.

Iguodala
07-02-2018, 06:38 PM
LOL. This is stupid. still.You mean nobody would offer Cousins more money?? I am really surprised. 5.3 million?? The Warriors???

mkx1775
07-02-2018, 06:40 PM

LeCancer, the NBA is on life support now.

WrestlingFan123
07-02-2018, 06:40 PM
LOL. This is stupid. still.You mean nobody would offer Cousins more money?? I am really surprised. 5.3 million?? The Warriors???

Dubs are one of the only teams that could afford to let him rehab for basically the entire season and come in for 10-15 mpg in the playoffs.

CalmWind
07-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Yea, he would never be able to win a ring on his own so better join the Warriors to ensure he gets one ring in his career.

GSW are just going to be the team to goto to get a quick ring.
hey, it worked for lebron in 2010 and 2014 both times he left to stack the deck on a new team because he couldnt win on his own

just4kickz
07-02-2018, 06:42 PM
It wasnt even fun watching them last season you potato

The WCF was quite entertaining. Too bad the East just sucks and can't produce good competition in the finals.

Swept
07-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Only filthy subhuman cucks are warriors fans

WorldClassDBag
07-02-2018, 06:43 PM
fuk the nba srs

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 06:44 PM

not really saying much when the Least has been trash since Jordan retired anyways

RamRod2334
07-02-2018, 06:46 PM
The WCF was quite entertaining. Too bad the East just sucks and can't produce good competition in the finals.

not really saying much when the Least has been trash since Jordan retired anyways

Guys,

Do we really need to review the principles of "cause and effect" ?

You do realize you are commenting on a thread clearly illustrating WHY the east sucks, right?

Harry815
07-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Haha are they really this shook of Lebron joining the Lakers? Lol

Zerto
07-02-2018, 06:48 PM
LMAO at all the lebron haters ITT. Cousins signs with GSW and all you hear from them is "Lebron Lebron Lebron!!!"

not like this even fking matters, tbh. The Warriors were heavy favorites to win the title this year anyways, now they go from 75% favorites to 98% favorites. It's only a 1 year deal, and Cousins will go elsewhere the next year to get max money since GSW can't afford that.

If anything, Lakers fans should be happy. Now the team has no incentive to trade away young pieces for Kawhi when he'll just come next year. And if you want to compare it to the Paul George situation with OKC, it's not even close.

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 06:50 PM
hey, it worked for lebron in 2010 and 2014 both times he left to stack the deck on a new team because he couldnt win on his own

Honestly... you might be more than borderline retarded if you think this.

Lebron and Bosh joined Wade’s Heat in 2010... a team that finished with 47 wins, was the 5th seed in the EC and lost 4-1 in the first round to BOS.

The Heat were good with that Big 3 but The Celtics were still a dominant team capable of beating them. So were the Spurs. So were the Lakers. So were the Bulls. So were the Mavs. So were the Thunder.

Who had a shot of beating the Dubs after they added KD? And now with Boogie too?

Just lol.

BostonRockets
07-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Cousins is literally a bitch for doing this.

hun6over
07-02-2018, 06:54 PM
That is just insane and unheard of considering he puts out numbers almost as good as lebron james. Dudes worth at least 25 million a year.

BostonRockets
07-02-2018, 06:54 PM
LMAO at all the lebron haters ITT. Cousins signs with GSW and all you hear from them is "Lebron Lebron Lebron!!!"

not like this even fking matters, tbh. The Warriors were heavy favorites to win the title this year anyways, now they go from 75% favorites to 98% favorites. It's only a 1 year deal, and Cousins will go elsewhere the next year to get max money since GSW can't afford that.

If anything, Lakers fans should be happy. Now the team has no incentive to trade away young pieces for Kawhi when he'll just come next year. And if you want to compare it to the Paul George situation with OKC, it's not even close.

Is Boston at this point in time the only team that could possibly beat GSW? Nobody knows how good they will be with Kyrie + Hayward and all the youth further developed.

nvrstopworking
07-02-2018, 06:55 PM

This lol. Lebron so deep in their heads that they....

A) can’t even root for their own team anymore because he’s on it

And

B) they don’t care about the competitive balance of the league at all.... as long as there’s a team out there that will stop Lebron from winning rings.

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

TheM
07-02-2018, 07:01 PM

Lebron and Bosh joined Wade’s Heat in 2010... a team that finished with 47 wins, was the 5th seed in the EC and lost 4-1 in the first round to BOS.

The Heat were good with that Big 3 but The Celtics were still a dominant team capable of beating them. So were the Spurs. So were the Lakers. So were the Bulls. So were the Mavs. So were the Thunder.

Who had a shot of beating the Dubs after they added KD? And now with Boogie too?

Just lol.

After the Heat's big 3 their best player was probably Mario Chalmers lol, the Pacers were another team that almost beat them.

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Chris Haynes
Verified account

@ChrisBHaynes
Follow Follow @ChrisBHaynes
More
ESPN Sources: DeMarcus Cousins had narrowed his choices down to Golden State and Boston.

Damn, imagine Kyrie/ Brown/ Hayward/ Tatum/ Horford/ Cousins and possibly trading for Kawhi

SkinnyKappa
07-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Fkn LOL

Ring chasers everywhere

iwant2beswole
07-02-2018, 07:05 PM
mind boggling that someone would turn down 20m+ in a year of their prime for a ring

inb4 he never recovers from the achilles and won't get a big time contract after this year

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 07:08 PM
After the Heat's big 3 their best player was probably Mario Chalmers lol, the Pacers were another team that almost beat them.

imagine calling someone the GOAT who has an All-NBA 1st team player and another guy averaging 24/11 as his teammates to almost get beat by Roy Hibbert lmao

reverse79
07-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Cousins is literally a bitch for doing this.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0K4gcAMHn72JGwZW/giphy.gif

07-02-2018, 07:15 PM
salty laker fans showing their ignorance

the NBA owned the Hornets at the time, as they tried to find a buyer.

The temporary Hornets GM made a trade without consulting the owner (David Stern/NBA), and so the trade was veto'd.

Also, that temp Hornets GM was a lifelong Laker fan who was born in CA. The trade sucked because it did not help the NBA find a buyer for the Hornets. David Stern wanted youth and draft picks, in order to make the team a fresh product for a new owner. He did not need old vets on long contracts.

Lol I'm a Celtics fan who couldn't have been happier to see Stern veto that trade

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 07:17 PM
mind boggling that someone would turn down 20m+ in a year of their prime for a ring

inb4 he never recovers from the achilles and won't get a big time contract after this year

That's why he did it. An Achilles is the worst injury for an nba player. No one comes back the same. So the man went from a max contract no brainer to likely getting offered a shorter term deal for much less money.

When you go from getting 35-40 mil/ year for 4-5 years to getting offered like 3 years/ 60 million and you're a top athlete you think fuk this I'll prove you idiots wrong and ball out on a 1 year deal then I'll get my max contract.

Cousins still thinks he's a top 10 player and will be able to defy the odds with this injury. Probably felt disrespected with whatever offer New Orleans gave him and said fuk it if I'm gonna sign a 1 year deal with someone to prove myself I might as well try to win a ring while I do it.

He's gone after 1 year.

project3
07-02-2018, 07:17 PM
2019-20 nba will go back normal..

07-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Chris Haynes
Verified account

@ChrisBHaynes
Follow Follow @ChrisBHaynes
More
ESPN Sources: DeMarcus Cousins had narrowed his choices down to Golden State and Boston.

Damn, imagine Kyrie/ Brown/ Hayward/ Tatum/ Horford/ Cousins and possibly trading for Kawhi

https://i.imgur.com/qDO53rR.gif

mcboo2
07-02-2018, 07:20 PM
This lol. Lebron so deep in their heads that they....

A) can’t even root for their own team anymore because he’s on it

And

B) they don’t care about the competitive balance of the league at all.... as long as there’s a team out there that will stop Lebron from winning rings.

It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

LeBron couldn't even win rings when he was the one forming superteams what are you talking about you delusional phaggot

mvpshaq32
https://i.imgur.com/sRL8rNV.jpg

nn586
Steph gonna get 7 rings

4Adz4
07-02-2018, 07:22 PM

Barring an injury to 2 or 3 of GSW's starting 5 we already know next years champion 3 days into free agency...

In what way is that fun to watch you absolute potato.

WorldClassDBag
07-02-2018, 07:25 PM
But who the 2008 Boston celtics

nn586
07-02-2018, 07:26 PM

and the 04 Lakers too, even though they got bodied by the Detroit Pistons

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 07:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sRL8rNV.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4qteTmbm1qgfv7q.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif

http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif

07-02-2018, 07:30 PM
But who the 2008 Boston celticsThat was Ainge, not the players i.e when LeBron did it

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 07:30 PM

Celtics were put together through trades and were 30+ on the tail end of their careers

LeSouthBeach joined an All-NBA 1st team player and another 24/11 player in their primes after years of collusion

clodoveo1
07-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Boogie only on a 1 year deal anyways. no chance he resigns with the Warriors after this

NO CHANCE? did you think there was a chance he would this? GS and its snakes could decide to renegotiate their deals somehow and keep him LOL. 5 bonified hall of famers in their prime, what a joke

cheerupemokid
07-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Wow, Marc Spears said on SportsCenter that Cousins received no offers before today.

ToPHeR35
07-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Keep in mind this is commiefornia so take away 40% of the top of that 5.3 mil

Sikhveins
07-02-2018, 07:40 PM
6 all star caliber players on one team. Jeez, all because they’re tryna beat 1 man and collect forgettable rings

kovalchuk71
07-02-2018, 07:40 PM
They can't keep getting away with this, and how did we let him go to the warriors. We could have at least offered him rondos deal wtf.

With that being said this will be wild to watch, could be highly entertaining basketball this yr.

Getting away with what? Cousins chose to take less money to go to GSW. How are the Warriors to blame for this???? It's a free market. Players can choose how much $$$ they want and where they want to go.

Malversation
07-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Getting away with what? Cousins chose to take less money to go to GSW. How are the Warriors to blame for this????
It's a reference to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
And yeah the warriors didn't do anything wrong, I was just pointing out that the potential talent level this season for them is absurd.

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 07:42 PM
NO CHANCE? did you think there was a chance he would this? GS and its snakes could decide to renegotiate their deals somehow and keep him LOL. 5 bonified hall of famers in their prime, what a joke

someone doesn't understand why Boogie went this route

Trapstar4.4
07-02-2018, 07:43 PM
curious what other nba players are saying

jae crowder's twitter "what are we doing here guys!??"

https://twitter.com/CJC9BOSS/status/1013949429710295041

kovalchuk71
07-02-2018, 07:45 PM
It's a reference to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
And yeah the warriors didn't do anything wrong, I was just pointing out that the potential talent level this season for them is absurd.

LOL, ah ok. I guess my response wasn't at you per say, but more about this entire thread.

Trapstar4.4
07-02-2018, 07:45 PM
yeah and i cnat fault the warriors. there is no way that they went knocking on cousins door. "ay man, we got 5 on ya"

nah it was more like,
cousins: "hey guise, can i haz ring too?"
warriors: yeah we got 5 on ya
cousins: preciate it

mcboo2
07-02-2018, 07:47 PM
6 all star caliber players on one team. Jeez, all because they’re tryna beat 1 man and collect forgettable rings

Yep everyone is worried about what LeBron does even though all major free agents made a decision before lebron did lol.

BostonRockets
07-02-2018, 07:47 PM
curious what other nba players are saying

jae crowder's twitter "what are we doing here guys!??"

https://twitter.com/CJC9BOSS/status/1013949429710295041

on the real tho... why jae crowder looking like the 4th member of migos?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1013964650461974528/_ujNFEN3_400x400.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HeyfOEb7ET0/maxresdefault.jpg

poonpounder311
07-02-2018, 07:48 PM

Gunna have to get a 1bedroom loft and find two roommates on that salary.

Trapstar4.4
07-02-2018, 07:50 PM
whats even MORE sad is that cousins could have gone to the lakers for the 5 million
and the warriors would still be penciled in for the championship ring. maaaaaaan

on the real tho... why jae crowder looking like the 4th member of migos?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1013964650461974528/_ujNFEN3_400x400.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HeyfOEb7ET0/maxresdefault.jpg

lol they should bring him on stage just to troll

digitalchi
07-02-2018, 07:50 PM
last final was boring enough. Only game 1 was entertaining. I can only manage what this year will hold

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Yep everyone is worried about what LeBron does even though all major free agents made a decision before lebron did lol.

These guys are so delusional they actually think anyone is scared of a guy who is 3-6.

Unbelievable.

It’s funny watching them cry now too, I didn’t hear a peep out of them when Lebron was the one teaming up with franchise players.

TMaC828
07-02-2018, 08:05 PM

Just lol.

Oh so we're just gonna pretend that the Rockets didn't take them to 7 last year... and that it took them missing like 27 straight threes and a cp3 injury to advance?

criminal_manne
07-02-2018, 08:08 PM

37% is the top federal rate for 2018 + an extra 12% for Commiefornia so more like half.

Sikhveins
07-02-2018, 08:09 PM
These guys are so delusional they actually think anyone is scared of a guy who is 3-6.

Unbelievable.

It’s funny watching them cry now too, I didn’t hear a peep out of them when Lebron was the one teaming up with franchise players.

You can’t comphrend the difference because your diet is so rich in Soy

ismelljelly
07-02-2018, 08:17 PM
LMFAO. What a joke the NBA is. May as well just make it a 4 team league at this point.

You mean 1 team league right? Go Dubs lmao

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 08:18 PM
You can’t comphrend the difference because your diet is so rich in Soy

The difference is, the Warriors are actually winning.

No more tears little buddy.

Sikhveins
07-02-2018, 08:18 PM

Reeeeeee

Chill with the soy

TMaC828
07-02-2018, 08:21 PM

He's exactly right. ^

Nobody seemed to have a problem with Wade/Bosh/LBJ adding Ray Allen.

Now LeBron out here begging JaVale McGee and Lance Stephenson to help him lmao.

sooby
07-02-2018, 08:24 PM
lmao, ayyyyy

WorldClassDBag
07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
apparently the pelicans didn't give him an offer. wtf?

https://twitter.com/garlandgillen/status/1013975168547475457

Kane_89
07-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Now there are rumors about Jamal Crawford joining?

iHateDeadlifts
07-02-2018, 08:31 PM
Dwight Howard coming to the Warriors rn, wow Woj

YWOC
07-02-2018, 08:32 PM
You mean 1 team league right? Go Dubs lmao

We can all pretend like the other 3 teams have a chance

TommyRO
07-02-2018, 08:33 PM
NBA ruined for another year, either way have a feeling teams were lowballing him so he said fukk it. He will rehab and get free ring

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 08:34 PM
LeCucks in here literally hyperventilating and crying. LMAO at you idiots.

Accept reality. 3 rings. No more. The all time greats won 4, 5, 6 and players in his own era are just stacking more and more rings. LeBron will be a footnote in NBA history in 5 years. Barely even a top 10 all time player at best.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cartman-licking-tears-gif-9.gif

RiceBrah93
07-02-2018, 08:35 PM
I personally won't be watching the regular season anymore. I hope their viewers drop drastically, this is pure garbage.

MBisonSon
07-02-2018, 08:36 PM

1. I wouldn't say a team that's beaten a guy 3 of their last 4 series' is trying to beat him.

2. Only Lebron can upgrade who he's playing with? LMFAO what a ****ing crybaby.

LOL how when Lebron had an unfair advantage over the NBA it was all good, now GSW keeps beating him to punch and his fanboys are crying foul.

Like GSW supposed to be all "OK Lebron go ahead and assemble a Dream Team, we'll wait".

RiceBrah93
07-02-2018, 08:36 PM
LeCucks in here literally hyperventilating and crying. LMAO at you idiots.

Accept reality. 3 rings. No more. The all time greats won 4, 5, 6 and players in his own era are just stacking more and more rings. LeBron will be a footnote in NBA history in 5 years. Barely even a top 10 all time player at best.

Youre not even funny

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 08:41 PM
I personally won't be watching the regular season anymore. I hope their viewers drop drastically, this is pure garbage.

Youre not even funny

Within literally one post of my post we see the tears LMAO

wifestealer
07-02-2018, 08:42 PM
ROFL

nfl = no fun league, CTS, flags
nba = anti-competition league
mlb = basebull sucks

mls will be licking its lips. brb buying a stake in the portland timbers lmaoooooo

nikonD70s
07-02-2018, 08:43 PM

yeah cuz being traded is the same as forming a super team in FA right?

and the 04 Lakers too, even though they got bodied by the Detroit Pistons

yeah old stars nearing the end of their career is the same as young prime stars forming a super team right?

project3
07-02-2018, 08:43 PM
nba just give the trophy to the dubs... built a second trophy for all the other teams to play for...

wifestealer
07-02-2018, 08:45 PM
1. I wouldn't say a team that's beaten a guy 3 of their last 4 series' is trying to beat him.

2. Only Lebron can upgrade who he's playing with? LMFAO what a ****ing crybaby.

LOL how when Lebron had an unfair advantage over the NBA it was all good, now GSW keeps beating him to punch and his fanboys are crying foul.

Like GSW supposed to be all "OK Lebron go ahead and assemble a Dream Team, we'll wait".

they are 1-1 with the original rosters....

and lebron was getting guys under a significantly lower cap, added REAL vet minimums MLE's like mike fukking miller and shane battier.

not like 5x scoring champs/MVPs, 2x all-nba 4x all-stars mid-prime lmfao.

you need to get a grip

AreolaBorealis
07-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Cousins goes to GSW and Rondo goes to the Lakers we have an arms race brewing boyos

WorldClassDBag
07-02-2018, 08:53 PM
yeah cuz being traded is the same as forming a super team in FA right?

yeah old stars nearing the end of their career is the same as young prime stars forming a super team right?
yea i forgot, i was still in elementary school so that was a while back.

nikonD70s
07-02-2018, 08:55 PM
they are 1-1 with the original rosters....

and lebron was getting guys under a significantly lower cap, added REAL vet minimums MLE's like mike fukking miller and shane battier.

not like 5x scoring champs/MVPs, 2x all-nba 4x all-stars mid-prime lmfao.

you need to get a grip

uhh lebron wasnt gm in miami. he was gm when he went back to the cavs after they got 2 first round picks. riley isnt beta like gilbert and let lebron run the heats. miller and battier are good bench players. miller can shoot and battier plays good defense. just lol down playing those 2 good bench players.

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 08:56 PM
https://streamable.com/cbqdn

calmlikewind
07-02-2018, 09:01 PM
this makes me sick...disgusting!

PepperedAngus
07-02-2018, 09:07 PM
lol @ everyone losing their mind over this...Pelicans didnt make him an offer. He was looking at getting a midlevel exception of about 8 mill from someone else, or taking the 5 mil from the warriors and playing out the one year with the best chance of winning a title, it was really a no lose situation for him to leave 3 mil on the table in that case.

Hes coming off a career changing injury, so no one wanted to take the risk of offering him a big long term contract, so he now can rehab this season with less pressure because frankly the Warriors work just fine without him, anything he does there will just be gravy, and he can see what the market offers him next year again after hes got some stats to show what kind of a player he is post achilles.

Hardly a bitch move on his part to join the front runner rather than play for fukin Chicago or Atlanta for 3 mil more.

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 09:12 PM
lol @ everyone losing their mind over this...Pelicans didnt make him an offer. He was looking at getting a midlevel exception of about 8 mill from someone else, or taking the 5 mil from the warriors and playing out the one year with the best chance of winning a title, it was really a no lose situation for him to leave 3 mil on the table in that case.

Hes coming off a career changing injury, so no one wanted to take the risk of offering him a big long term contract, so he now can rehab this season with less pressure because frankly the Warriors work just fine without him, anything he does there will just be gravy, and he can see what the market offers him next year again after hes got some stats to show what kind of a player he is post achilles.

Hardly a bitch move on his part to join the front runner rather than play for fukin Chicago or Atlanta for 3 mil more.

I’m not sure how much it helps the Warriors anyway.

I mean the Pelicans actually won more games after he got injured.

Vhagar
07-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Lmao

I love that LeBron gets wrecked at his own game.

Should have never started this super team chit. Too bad we won’t get to see him lose anymore finals though

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Can't wait to see the WCF rematch this year of Golden State/ Houston:

https://i.gifer.com/Ca9n.gif

PepperedAngus
07-02-2018, 09:25 PM
I’m not sure how much it helps the Warriors anyway.

I mean the Pelicans actually won more games after he got injured.

Not only that, but an unhappy DeMarcus could be far worse than a non productive Demarcus for team chemistry, its a risk, but with a ton of upside if he behaves and is happy while rounding back into form

Harry815
07-02-2018, 09:27 PM
This was actually one star too many. Lebron going to murk these clowns.

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Not only that, but an unhappy DeMarcus could be far worse than a non productive Demarcus for team chemistry, its a risk, but with a ton of upside if he behaves and is happy while rounding back into form

not even a problem since he's only here for one year

plus this is the first time Boogie has been around multiple veterans and champions. He never respected the trash or young teammates he had except AD in New Orleans

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 09:32 PM

Oh yeah, definitely worth a gamble. And if anyone can get the best out of Cousins, it’ll be the Warriors, Javale McGee looked like a different player with them.

Jyeatbvg
07-02-2018, 09:40 PM
2017 NBA: "most unfair league ever"
2018 NBA: "hold my beer"

tekkenbruh
07-02-2018, 10:08 PM
At this pace, they’re gonna sign Towns next season when Boogie’s contract is up

MBisonSon
07-02-2018, 10:12 PM
they are 1-1 with the original rosters

The Cavs were BETTER than the Warriors before Durant came to GS.

Hell they probably could have won this year if LeBaby didn't decide to quit and was such a gaping vagina come late in the game.

So what you're saying is GSW's just supposed to say "oh well, Lebron has a better team, and that's that".

No instead they get Kevin Durant, and even despite all of that Cleveland is still competitive with them (even though supposedly LeBaby needs more help).

So now Lebron goes to what's gonna end up being an even better team than Cleveland and GSW's not supposed to take up arms?

I think years of watching Lebron beat up on the Leastern Conference deluded you into thinking teams aren't supposed to have an advantage over Lebron.

That's not how it works you're not the GOAT just cause you can crush cans, at some point Lebron's gonna have to overcome some actual adversity.

wifestealer
07-02-2018, 10:18 PM
The Cavs were BETTER than the Warriors before Durant came to GS.

Hell they probably could have won this year if LeBaby didn't decide to quit and was such a gaping vagina come late in the game.

So what you're saying is GSW's just supposed to say "oh well, Lebron has a better team, and that's that".

No instead they get Kevin Durant, and even despite all of that Cleveland is still competitive with them (even though supposedly LeBaby needs more help).

So now Lebron goes to what's gonna end up being an even better team than Cleveland and GSW's not supposed to take up arms?

I think years of watching Lebron beat up on the Leastern Conference deluded you into thinking teams aren't supposed to have an advantage over Lebron.

That's not how it works you're not the GOAT just cause you can crush cans, at some point Lebron's gonna have to overcome some actual adversity.

not sure if serious.

you haters think lebron is better than his fans do lmao. cavs were a 2:1 dog in the 2016 series...

revisionist history at it's finest right here lmao. a 73 win team was worse than a team that won 57 games in the LEAST, just the value of LeGOAT i guess.

competitive is now a gentlemans sweep, with an average winning margin of 14 points lmao

MBisonSon
07-02-2018, 10:19 PM
That only won cause Draymond got suspended?

Ain't that kinda weird how a 7 game series is nothing like the regular season?

WrestlingFan123
07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
That only won cause Draymond got suspended?

Draymond played games 6 and 7, they still lost

Kevin Love missed more game time than Draymond Green in that series (due to a dirty play).

Keep up the #cope kid.

MBisonSon
07-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Kevin Love missed more game time than Draymond Green in that series (due to a dirty play).

Good job making my point, moron.

WrestlingFan123
07-02-2018, 10:25 PM

lol keep coming back for more abuse. don't play the battered wife kid.

SteezeFactory
07-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Lmao. The East could roll out their All Star team in the Fonals to battle GS and still get gentleman swept. I’d be so salty if I was a Celtics fan. They weren’t gonna beat the warriors pre boogie but now that small glimmer of hope just got sht on.

Glad the Suns core will still be in their early to mid 20s in 4 years when all these all star teams are old/broken up.

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 10:33 PM

rofl give him a break

Lebronies haven't had enough time yet to collect their thoughts when they're still deciding whether to bandwagon the Lakers or not

WrestlingFan123
07-02-2018, 10:36 PM
rofl give him a break

Lebronies haven't had enough time yet to collect their thoughts when they're still deciding whether to bandwagon the Lakers or not

HPV comes to back up his daddy when he see's him being defiled in public

Imagine this guy logging into his account this morning and typed in "hpvshaq32", dude literally punches the air when he realizes the space I inhabit in his head. lay low kid.

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Remember when Le3for9 said not 4, not 5, not 6? Who knew he was talking about King KD and Curry?

Crazy to think people talk about LeBron so much these days due to ESPN needing to hype up someone to take the headlines after Jordan/ Shaq/ Kobe and fill air time yet in a few years he'll barely be remembered. We've already got Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Duncan, Shaq, Bird, Kobe ahead of him and pretty soon Durant and Curry will be unquestionably ahead of him as well. That puts LeBum at #10 all time and that's just off the top of my head.

Yikes!

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 10:47 PM
HPV comes to back up his daddy when he see's him being defiled in public

Imagine this guy logging into his account this morning and typed in "hpvshaq32", dude literally punches the air when he realizes the space I inhabit in his head. lay low kid.

this retard still has to manually log in every day lmao

you'd think with the Clippers owner being a software developer, their fans would also catch up to 2018 technology

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 10:53 PM
this retard still has to manually log in every day lmao

you'd think with the Clippers owner being a software developer, their fans would also catch up to 2018 technology

Holy fuk these idiot LeBron fans are lighting up every suicide hotline available. The operators can't handle the traffic over the last 24 hours!

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/krischin222/wade-damn-o.gif

FakeRabona
07-02-2018, 11:20 PM
There has never been a greater compliment to one player than the lengths that the Warriors, and the league, are going to to beat LeBron James.

Top ten players signing for the MLE just to say they beat LeBron lmfao. MJ could never.

XFactah416
07-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Lmao. The East could roll out their All Star team in the Fonals to battle GS and still get gentleman swept. I’d be so salty if I was a Celtics fan. They weren’t gonna beat the warriors pre boogie but now that small glimmer of hope just got sht on.

Glad the Suns core will still be in their early to mid 20s in 4 years when all these all star teams are old/broken up.

it's actually sad that this is true.

the warriors are a team that, if you tried to make it in NBA 2K, would get shut down by trade logic or cap reasons.

and yet IRL the warriors have constructed a ****ing super team where even 50% of demarcus cousins is an improvement over the garbage that they were trotting out at C for the majority of the last 2 seasons.

incredible.

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 11:32 PM
There has never been a greater compliment to one player than the lengths that the Warriors, and the league, are going to to beat LeBron James.

Top ten players signing for the MLE just to say they beat LeBron lmfao. MJ could never.

Evidently all you need to beat Lebron & one of his handpicked super teams is Dirk Nowitzki & an 80 year old Jason Terry.

Ouch.

FakeRabona
07-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Evidently all you need to beat Lebron & one of his handpicked super teams is Dirk Nowitzki & an 80 year old Jason Terry.

Ouch.

We talking about 2011? Lmfaooo

Needing to go back almost a decade to find a blemish on LeBron’s career is like bringing up the two times MJ got swept in the first round. Find a new slant.

tekkenbruh
07-02-2018, 11:39 PM
https://streamable.com/gw7k4

https://i.imgur.com/8BuaeiP.png

mvpshaq32
07-02-2018, 11:42 PM

Ouch.

shiet even DeShawn Stevenson and JJ Barea was roasting LeHoudini lmao

at least KD didn't completely choke to the pressure in the first Finals run on a superteam

srom12
07-02-2018, 11:49 PM
NBA is gay now tbh. At least LeBron's teams weren't ridiculously stacked, it was just him being so good by carrying everyone.

GSW have already won.

SompletelyCober
07-02-2018, 11:50 PM

LMAO this guy thinks the Warriors care about a guy they've embarrassed the last 2 years and beat 3 out of 4 times (and the one loss needed Kyrie to lose his mind and Draymond to get suspended).

LeBum has managed ONE win in their last 2 finals meetings. 1-8 record. The Warriors are focused on the Rockets who they barely beat and the rising Celtics/ 6ers. LeBum is an afterthought, much like he will be to the general public in a few years when KD and Steph have far surpassed his meager 3 rings.

fleeceitout
07-02-2018, 11:52 PM
We talking about 2011? Lmfaooo

Needing to go back almost a decade to find a blemish on LeBron’s career is like bringing up the two times MJ got swept in the first round. Find a new slant.

We acting like he didn’t already have 4 Finals losses under his belt before KD joined the Warriors.

Alrighty then.

Sikhveins
07-03-2018, 12:17 AM
these dudes literally can’t get Lebron off their minds. Sad

FakeRabona
07-03-2018, 12:22 AM
LMAO this guy thinks the Warriors care about a guy they've embarrassed the last 2 years and beat 3 out of 4 times (and the one loss needed Kyrie to lose his mind and Draymond to get suspended).

LeBum has managed ONE win in their last 2 finals meetings. 1-8 record. The Warriors are focused on the Rockets who they barely beat and the rising Celtics/ 6ers. LeBum is an afterthought, much like he will be to the general public in a few years when KD and Steph have far surpassed his meager 3 rings.

So the team that has to try beat LeBron every season doesn't care about him, but you still live and die by his every move?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/p4cqQ0gUIMcU0/giphy.gif

nvrstopworking
07-03-2018, 12:24 AM
So apparently not a single team came to Cousins with an offer once free agency started..... so he got salty, said “fuk it” and called up the Dubs himself. Way to go NBA GMs smh...

New Orleans not even offering anything was shocking. Dude played his azz off for them, had great chemistry with AD and Rondo... and they just pulled the plug?

And a team like the Mavs didn’t want to take the risk? When they already have nothing to lose? Or the Cavs??

GotNext
07-03-2018, 12:30 AM
I firmly believe we'll see ejections every other GSW game lol, Dray/KD/Boogie, c'mon man

@BPortistime
But Chris Paul couldn’t come play w Kobe LOL man stop it

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 12:33 AM

They just beat him a few weeks ago.

And the year before that.

LMFAO at trying so spin GSW slamming the door on Lebron's championship hopes again as "winning".

Unless you're implying that basketball's only fair when Lebron's team is at an advantage.

I bet you didn't feel the same way about Lebron's super team rings did you?

It's called one-upsmanship and they're doing it to beat Lebron's super team you retard.

BRB "Oh Lebron's the best player in the world but he should also have the best team in the world just in case he isn't".

"That way he could benefit all season long from great spacing, take off on defense, AND not have to show up in the finals", GTFOH.

Funny right now how watered down the NBA just got but come the regular season it's gonna be about Lebron's numbers and not how weak the competition is.

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 12:35 AM
So the team that has to try beat LeBron every season doesn't care about him, but you still live and die by his every move?

If Lebron went to a lottery team right now GSW would forget he exists.

Harry815
07-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Lmao in a thread about Demarcus Cousins, the Lebron haters can't stop talking about Lebron.

nvrstopworking
07-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Lmao in a thread about Demarcus Cousins, the Lebron haters can't stop talking about Lebron.

Sad isn’t it? Almost impossible to discuss anything NBA-related without one of these tards taking the thread in that direction.

FakeRabona
07-03-2018, 12:48 AM
They just beat him a few weeks ago.

And the year before that.

LMFAO at trying so spin GSW slamming the door on Lebron's championship hopes again as "winning".

Unless you're implying that basketball's only fair when Lebron's team is at an advantage.

I bet you didn't feel the same way about Lebron's super team rings did you?

It's called one-upsmanship and they're doing it to beat Lebron's super team you retard.

BRB "Oh Lebron's the best player in the world but he should also have the best team in the world just in case he isn't".

"That way he could benefit all season long from great spacing, take off on defense, AND not have to show up in the finals", GTFOH.

Funny right now how watered down the NBA just got but come the regular season it's gonna be about Lebron's numbers and not how weak the competition is.

LeBron beat the 73 win Warriors so they went and got KD.

LeBron moved to a more talented squad so the Warriors went and got Cousins.

Not that difficult to understand. Every team is allowed to improve, but lets call it what it is.

LukeS1
07-03-2018, 12:50 AM
****ing joke, this sport is becoming a nonsense why doesn't the league do something?

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 12:51 AM
So they shouldn't try to be the best team in the NBA?

If it was really all about beating Lebron then he could go to a team with no superstars and GSW should still be as preoccupied with Lebron as you're implying.

Correct?

Of course not.

mvpshaq32
07-03-2018, 12:54 AM
If Lebron went to a lottery team right now GSW would forget he exists.

entire league forgot he exists already. Warriors already knew the championship was won after they beat the Rockets and the Cavs weren't a threat without Daddy Kyrie

not to mention LeHollywood has the glamour of LA behind him yet he still can only recruit guys like McGee and Lance while Boogie personally calling up Dray and Steph to play with them

FakeRabona
07-03-2018, 01:04 AM
So they shouldn't try to be the best team in the NBA?

If it was really all about beating Lebron then he could go to a team with no superstars and GSW should still be as preoccupied with Lebron as you're implying.

Correct?

Of course not.

Where did you get that from anything I said?

And LeBron did just go to a team with no Superstars and then the Warriors did make a big move in response.

I don't hate it at all, I just take it as a massive sign of respect to the best player in the world. Since 2010 no team has won a Championship without going through LeBron and now he's in the Warriors' Division... I'd be making moves too.

mvpshaq32
07-03-2018, 01:16 AM
respect Le3-6 so much that PG/Nerlens would rather play in bumfuk OKC and Boogie personally called up the Warriors to request going to them for the MLE instead of going to LA

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 01:24 AM
That team with no All-Stars also has one of the best young cores in the NBA and now have Lebron.

They're gonna be a 60 win team next year and only getting better.

Stop trying to underplay the Lakers to prop up Lebron.

Team's gonna have 3-4 All-Stars next year.

And it's not only "hurr durr, cause Lebron" (of course that helps), it's cause they have young players who are already right below All-Star level talents.

Add to that another year of experience on top of playing with Lebron and they're virtually guaranteed to be All-Stars next year.

FakeRabona
07-03-2018, 01:31 AM
That team with no All-Stars also has one of the best young cores in the NBA and now have Lebron.

And it's not only "hurr durr, cause Lebron" (of course that helps), it's cause they have young players who are already right below All-Star level talents.

Add to that another year of experience on top of playing with Lebron and they're virtually guaranteed to be All-Stars next year.

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/49f7469e2062e9febf8693e04b318e9d

I literally said LeBron joined a more talented team. What are you even on about?

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 01:35 AM
Because you keep saying GSW did this and that to beat Lebron, when in reality they did it to beat potentially the 2nd best team in the NBA, which happens to have Lebron on it.

FakeRabona
07-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Because you keep saying GSW did this and that to beat Lebron, when in reality they did it to beat potentially the 2nd best team in the NBA, which happens to have Lebron on it.

Go to bed, old man.

GotNext
07-03-2018, 01:38 AM
potentially the 2nd best team in the NBA

Lets be real, the Lakers are (even with LeBron, as constructed right now), at best the 4th best team in the league.

1. GSW
2. Boston
3. Rockets?
4/5. Lakers/Sixers - depends on signings (esp. if Kawhi goes to the Sixers they get out on top)

Which is perfectly fine! We got KCP/Rondo/McGee/Lance as rentals, some rookies expiring too, so can easily sign a max FA next summer and develop until then.

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Exactly.

You keep trying to underplay the Lakers but they weren't really a bad team before Lebron came over, just not experienced.

Obviously now with Lebron they skip the transition to a playoff team and go straight to being in the championship mix.

Lebron's not gonna win again until he has somebody to bail him out late in games though, so if that never happens he'll never have a real shot at another ring.

It's gonna be interesting for sure, Lakers have a bunch of talent, I'm interested to see just how good they end up being.

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 02:01 AM
Lets be real, the Lakers are (even with LeBron, as constructed right now), at best the 4th best team in the league.

IDK man.

1. Have you seen the NBA lately? The number 4 team is basically the number 2 team.

2. Don't underestimate Lebron's effect. It's gonna accelerate all that young talents' development.

I'm interested to see how exactly it's all gonna work though.

NasStan
07-03-2018, 02:43 AM
Was annoyed when Lebron went to the Lakers as I wouldn't get to watch him play much at all there so my NBA watching would be severely reduced. Now it seems like there's no point anyway lmao

JustaQuestion
07-03-2018, 03:36 AM
This has kind of ruined the season for real, cannot believe it. If they don't go 16-0 in the playoffs it will be embarrassing. Made worse with Ariza leaving the Rockets which makes them a much easier team to deal with.

Their starting 5 would beat the starting 5 of the dream team.

07-03-2018, 04:01 AM
apparently the pelicans didn't give him an offer. wtf?

https://twitter.com/garlandgillen/status/1013975168547475457

Shame on teams just letting this **** happen

tekkenbruh
07-03-2018, 04:14 AM
Regular Warriors fans: "Fuk yeah, we got Boogie, awesome"

Sport misc Warriors "fans": "Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron Lebron"

Exactly.

You keep trying to underplay the Lakers but they weren't really a bad team before Lebron came over, just not experienced.

Obviously now with Lebron they skip the transition to a playoff team and go straight to being in the championship mix.

Lebron's not gonna win again until he has somebody to bail him out late in games though, so if that never happens he'll never have a real shot at another ring.

It's gonna be interesting for sure, Lakers have a bunch of talent, I'm interested to see just how good they end up being.

LMFAO

gj trying to prop up Lakers way beyond what they actually are just so you can spin the narrative later when Warriors roll over them

midcoastking33
07-03-2018, 04:20 AM
this is some cheese

RamRod2334
07-03-2018, 06:25 AM
This has kind of ruined the season for real, cannot believe it. If they don't go 16-0 in the playoffs it will be embarrassing. Made worse with Ariza leaving the Rockets which makes them a much easier team to deal with.

Their starting 5 would beat the starting 5 of the dream team.

Let's just call it what it is

A bitch move, by a bitch player, to a bitch team, which had already recruited a bitch a few years ago in KD.

I swear to God Westbrook is the only true competitor in this league anymore.

reverse79
07-03-2018, 06:28 AM

delusion is already setting in...

GSW already has 6 all stars...as of right now.

who is an all star on the lakers?

unless youre implying Lebron will make them all stars, then just LOL at your run around

niospecv
07-03-2018, 06:28 AM
NBA needs parity like the NFL. A hard salary cap needs to be set from here on out starting with the upcoming CBA. This is so sad.

fleeceitout
07-03-2018, 06:35 AM
NBA needs parity like the NFL. A hard salary cap needs to be set from here on out starting with the upcoming CBA. This is so sad.

While I agree to an extent, you can’t just start punishing the Warriors now because they’re winning when a blind eye was turned to other players colluding & forming super teams.

RamRod2334
07-03-2018, 06:39 AM
While I agree to an extent, you can’t just start punishing the Warriors now because they’re winning when a blind eye was turned to other players colluding & forming super teams.

You're right, only thing that can be done is fans stop showing up. But today's fan is such a potato that wont happen

TommyRO
07-03-2018, 06:39 AM

NFC yes, AFC was dominated by Brady, Manning and big ben

Zerto
07-03-2018, 06:44 AM

Step 1. Prop up every team Lebron plays for, setting unrealistic expectations(2 seed lmao, "multiple fringe all stars")
Step 2. Wait for team to underperform relative to your unrealistic expectations
Step 3. Call Lebron a cancer and underachiever when he doesn't match your stupid "predictions".

Taking notes from Skip Bayless I see.

Belome
07-03-2018, 06:54 AM
LeBron Vs the world continues.

Also lmao at a thread that has nothing to do with LeBron being completely about LeBron.

Lmao at me for continuing the trend.

It’s pretty comical at this point.

niospecv
07-03-2018, 06:55 AM
NFC yes, AFC was dominated by Brady, Manning and big ben

Last decade of superbowl winners:

LII Feb. 4, 2018 Philadelphia
LI Feb. 5, 2017 New England
50 Feb. 7, 2016 Denver
XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 New England
XLVIII Feb. 2, 2014 Seattle
XLVII Feb. 3, 2013 Baltimore
XLVI Feb. 5, 2012 NY Giants
XLV Feb. 6, 2011 Green Bay
XLIV Feb. 7, 2010 New Orleans
XLIII Feb. 1, 2009 Pittsburgh
XLII Feb. 3, 2008 NY Giants

Looks like parity to me.

bezarker
07-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Breaking - Taker signs 3 year 1 match deal with Golden State Warriors for $126m

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23980267/the-undertaker-joins-golden-state-warriors

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36535749_10155298669076923_8410752026744455168_o.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=96229e5ec265ce58538df75e503ab586&oe=5BA28702

mvpshaq32
07-03-2018, 07:09 AM
Step 1. Prop up every team Lebron plays for, setting unrealistic expectations(2 seed lmao, "multiple fringe all stars")
Step 3. Call Lebron a cancer and underachiever when he doesn't match your stupid "predictions".

this dude really thinks beating a team of 19 year olds who are missing 2 All-Stars is an unrealistic expectation and then praise LeNeedsMoreHelp for beating them when he had the help of another All-Star lmao

lsiberian
07-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Cousins did blow his achilles and FWIW the Pelicans actuallly seemed to improve with him hurt. I'm not sure what impact this really has.

Carbonfibre
07-03-2018, 07:13 AM
When guys are taking pay cuts just to play for team stacked with all stars....

tells you how ring chasing has gone into their head.

Stern would have cancelled this garbage for basketball reasons.

I don't see how this doesn't hurt every single team not Warriors...financially / viewership wise next year.

Every owner / gm (not warriors) must be fuming.

Warriors are 99.99% lock for title.

NBA has become joke.

lsiberian
07-03-2018, 07:32 AM
When guys are taking pay cuts just to play for team stacked with all stars....

tells you how ring chasing has gone into their head.

Stern would have cancelled this garbage for basketball reasons.

I don't see how this doesn't hurt every single team not Warriors...financially / viewership wise next year.

Every owner / gm (not warriors) must be fuming.

Warriors are 99.99% lock for title.

NBA has become joke.

But their big 3 stars are all injury prone so we'll see.

Jyeatbvg
07-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Not sure if any two non-warriors teams combined can beat them at this point. Rockets/Celtics maybe?

Harden/Paul/Horford/Kyrie/Hayward

Vs.

Curry/Klay/Durant/Cousins/Dray

Carbonfibre
07-03-2018, 07:38 AM
But their big 3 stars are all injury prone so we'll see.

they can afford to have cousins take all the time he needs to rehab.

even if 1/2 injured you're dealing with 3/4 other players that can make all star team.

plus regular season is meaningless.

warriors don't even need first seed for playoffs like this year.

Chris Paul (president of players union) can go suck dickk, he is the one that pushed for soft cap.

I hope that flopper never gets ring.

Zerto
07-03-2018, 07:53 AM
this dude really thinks beating a team of 19 year olds who are missing 2 All-Stars is an unrealistic expectation and then praise LeNeedsMoreHelp for beating them when he had the help of another All-Star lmao

What are you even talking about? Go check on the naan before it burns.

reverse79
07-03-2018, 09:11 AM

you really are a dumb ass...

Kevin Love's stats against Boston

Game 1
17 / 8 / 3 / 35% fg (Cleveland loses)

Game 2
22 / 15 / 2/ 50% fg (Cleveland loses)

Game 3
13 / 14 / 4 / 33% fg (Cleveland wins)

Game 4
9 / 11 / 3 /25% fg (Cleveland wins)

Game 5
14 / 7 / 2 / 46% fg (Cleveland loses)

Game 6

Hurt 5 minutes into the game (Cleveland wins)

Game 7

Doesnt play (Cleveland wins)

Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb. Class is over

Carbonfibre
07-03-2018, 09:18 AM
why is this turning into Lebron thread?

who phucking cares.

rest of nba took huge L for this garbage.

healthy warriors would destroy west and east all stars.

SompletelyCober
07-03-2018, 09:31 AM
why is this turning into Lebron thread?

who phucking cares.

rest of nba took huge L for this garbage.

healthy warriors would destroy west and east all stars.

Incorrect.

If King Kawhi goes to the Celtics they can beat the Warriors and it would be an epic series.

BRB 5 all stars vs 5 current/ future all stars.

Steph, Klay, Draymond, Durant, Boogie vs. Kyrie, Tatum, Brown, Kawhi, Horford.

Make it happen, Danny!

Cudacke
07-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Cousins did blow his achilles and FWIW the Pelicans actuallly seemed to improve with him hurt. I'm not sure what impact this really has.

people don't actually play or watch the game with a brain won't understand this......

sammywatkins
07-03-2018, 10:21 AM
people don't actually play or watch the game with a brain won't understand this......I dont know. If cousins comes back to form and plays the manu role where he plays starter minutes but off the bench he could be great. A dominant 5 provides a whole new element for the warriors. Plus cousons can shoot to.

The pelicans played better without him cause of ball movement. But the warriors have great ball movement. And they also played better because of rondo controlling the team and playing efficient turnover less basketball. But boogie wont turn the ball over much in golden State because you can't double him whem steph klay and kd are on the perimeter

Boogie averaged a career high in turnovers per 36. I expect him to average a career low in turnover per 36 with the warriors

MBisonSon
07-03-2018, 10:24 AM

They have how many young 15+ point guys?

You'd be retarded to think AT LEAST 2 of those (if not more) guys points won't balloon to 20+.

As for how good the team is it depends on that young talent.

If Lonzo develops to at least 15 PPG (which I think he would have regardless) who's gonna be able to run with the Lakers?

As for the overall record a lot of that depends on how fast the team clicks but when they do they're a nightmare for anybody not named GSW.

Carbonfibre
07-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Incorrect.

If King Kawhi goes to the Celtics they can beat the Warriors and it would be an epic series.

BRB 5 all stars vs 5 current/ future all stars.

Steph, Klay, Draymond, Durant, Boogie vs. Kyrie, Tatum, Brown, Kawhi, Horford.

Make it happen, Danny!

Spurs are not going to trade Leonard for draft picks.

Celtics would need give a lot to get him.

Plus who really knows how Celtics will balance their roster with Kyrie and Hayward back.

Cudacke
07-03-2018, 10:27 AM
I dont know. If cousins comes back to form and plays the manu role where he plays starter minutes but off the bench he could be great. A dominant 5 provides a whole new element for the warriors. Plus cousons can shoot to.

The pelicans played better without him cause of ball movement. But the warriors have great ball movement. And they also played better because of rondo controlling the team and playing efficient turnover less basketball. But boogie wont turn the ball over much in golden State because you can't double him whem steph klay and kd are on the perimeter

basically he is a big unknown, that is why no other team even made him an offer.....
what you say can be made to any decent player joining the GS at this point.
If Kevin Love goes to the warriors now he will be the amazing 5 that will help the GS to crush all the other teams, but when he is on the CAVs with lebron, Lebron needs more help.

Iguodala
07-03-2018, 10:37 AM

Not the same thing, I think NBA owned New Orleans, no?

Carbonfibre
07-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Not the same thing, I think NBA owned New Orleans, no?

yep.

if there is anyone to blame for this its

chris paul president of players union

https://i.imgur.com/SDDMR5R.png