PDA

View Full Version : Interesting new CBS poll just came out about the Senate and immigration

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 12:00 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByVu4fDHYJgVUElwcTJVSEdmc0VvOG41TGUzd0U0ZFpyS1o0/view

Florida Senate: Scott 46, Nelson 41
Arizona Senate: Sinema (D) 45, McSally (R) 37 (should be noted the primaries haven't happened yet, but if Arpaio or Ward wins the GOP primary, it could be doom for Republicans)

Of course, neither of these mean much yet. But I thought it was interesting Florida may be going more red, while Arizona goes more blue. Of course, Nelson would win and McSally could win. Or both Democrats could win, or both Republicans could win. But I think these midterm races will be more interesting than people think.

Sinema is also super left. More left than even Feinstein or Harris IMO.

Texas Senate: Cruz 50, O'Rouke 40 (once again, too early but I believe both primaries have already been completed so the general election has begun)

But the biggest news about the poll:

63% of Americans support arresting and deporting illegals

51% of Americans want the wall built

63% of Americans want migrant families detained then deported

Thoughts?

arn710
06-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Immigration control polls very favorably. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

HockeyBacon18
06-25-2018, 02:29 PM
Thoughts?

OP always takes an L when he posts polls

likely fake news

x-trainer ben
06-25-2018, 02:33 PM
I wish they would call us, these numbers always seem to come out of their asses. I know no one that has ever been contacted for a poll.

ZenBowman
06-25-2018, 02:40 PM
Dems are truly snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

They take an issue where they have overwhelming support (stop separating families and return to the Obama-era enforcement which worked well), and they are moving instead to a position that has near-zero support (stop enforcing all immigration law).

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 02:42 PM
OP always takes an L when he posts polls

likely fake news

Lol what? I was right about Moore, Saccone, Gillespie, Handel, etc. etc.

I wish they would call us, these numbers always seem to come out of their asses. I know no one that has ever been contacted for a poll.

I was contacted for a poll during the 2016 GOP primaries and 2012 Presidential election (participated in both).

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 02:46 PM

They take an issue where they have overwhelming support (stop separating families and return to the Obama-era enforcement which worked well), and they are moving instead to a position that has near-zero support (stop enforcing all immigration law).

They really overplayed their hand with the "separation of children" propaganda. I knew what they were aiming for (kind of like that dead kid during the refugee crisis), but it backfired because they were called on their lies so quickly.

They were getting desperate.

~Hades~
06-25-2018, 02:49 PM

I get calls 3-4 times per year

Retoaded
06-25-2018, 02:52 PM

I haven't. I have no idea if true but maybe they just call residential landlines or something? Haven't had one of those in 15 years man.

x-trainer ben
06-25-2018, 02:56 PM
I get calls 3-4 times per year

Landline or cell?

x-trainer ben
06-25-2018, 02:57 PM
Lol what? I was right about Moore, Saccone, Gillespie, Handel, etc. etc.

I was contacted for a poll during the 2016 GOP primaries and 2012 Presidential election (participated in both).

Landline or cell?

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Landline or cell?

GOP one was through a letter; 2012 was through landline (parent's house).

~Hades~
06-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Landline or cell?

Cell. And I’m on the do not call list lol

Tuksonrider
06-25-2018, 03:36 PM
Sinema is more a DINO. Her voting record is 60% aligned with Trump's administration and republicans. I think top third among house democrats that vote with the Trump admin.

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 03:41 PM
Sinema is more a DINO. Her voting record is 60% aligned with Trump's administration and republicans. I think top third among house democrats that vote with the Trump admin.

Is she? I thought she was a radical lesbian leftist lol.

Still, it's important to keep that seat. If Ward or Arpaio wins though, Sinema got the seat lock, stock, and barrel. Just lol @ Arpaio even running.

Tuksonrider
06-25-2018, 03:47 PM
Is she? I thought she was a radical lesbian leftist lol.

Still, it's important to keep that seat. If Ward or Arpaio wins though, Sinema got the seat lock, stock, and barrel. Just lol @ Arpaio even running.

When she broke out in the political scene as a house democrat, she was a far left progressive, but gearing up to run for senate, she quickly changed course. She understands the political environment of AZ, and a very savvy politician.

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 03:50 PM
When she broke out in the political scene as a house democrat, she was a far left progressive, but gearing up to run for senate, she quickly changed course. She understands the political environment of AZ, and a very savvy politician.

Well I guess we'll just have the wait for the primaries. It's definitely a race to watch for sure, especially for 2020. Flake would have easily won, but I'd rather have a tough win with McSally than an easy one with Flake.

Sinema will go full blown leftist again though if she wins.

Cleveland33
06-25-2018, 03:54 PM
Cell. And I’m on the do not call list lol

That's over I believe

Retoaded
06-25-2018, 03:55 PM
That's over I believe

its definitely over. I have the 12-15 bullchit phone calls a day to prove it.

Tuksonrider
06-25-2018, 04:02 PM
Sinema won in a district that is heavily RED. She has name recognition going for her (being the center of state's majority of the population). She knows how they vote.

McSally is a house republican in a geographical area that is the mirror opposite of Sinema. She doesn't have the same name recognition, and she is a republican in a very blue part of the state (Pima County). Though district maps have changed, she is representative in former Gabriel Giffords' (D) district.

It is going to be tough. People in AZ really do vote strict party lines, so it's going to come down to getting people out to vote, and Sinema is trying her best to align with republicans and cross party lines to vote for her.

Noliberals4
06-25-2018, 04:41 PM
Sinema won in a district that is heavily RED. She has name recognition going for her (being the center of state's majority of the population). She knows how they vote.

McSally is a house republican in a geographical area that is the mirror opposite of Sinema. She doesn't have the same name recognition, and she is a republican in a very blue part of the state (Pima County). Though district maps have changed, she is representative in former Gabriel Giffords' (D) district.

It is going to be tough. People in AZ really do vote strict party lines, so it's going to come down to getting people out to vote, and Sinema is trying her best to align with republicans and cross party lines to vote for her.

Plus she's flaunting that body lol.

I do hope she loses but I expect it to be VERY close. Tbh I am starting to regret Flake retiring now.

Jayarbie
06-25-2018, 05:22 PM

It is going to be tough. People in AZ really do vote strict party lines, so it's going to come down to getting people out to vote, and Sinema is trying her best to align with republicans and cross party lines to vote for her.The only thing left of Giffords' district is the number. It's in a completely different part of the state now.

Jayarbie
06-25-2018, 05:26 PM
Plus she's flaunting that body lol.

I do hope she loses but I expect it to be VERY close. Tbh I am starting to regret Flake retiring now.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JAXyOVtZ0eE/S_bPIVl2ZdI/AAAAAAAASyU/Z471MaBjI60/s1600/kyrsten1.jpg
She's definitely going to win the dirty old man vote if she keeps dressing like that for book signings. LOL.

Ikeman83
06-25-2018, 05:29 PM

It's because they can't handle the glory of the emperor

Dave22reborn
06-25-2018, 05:30 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jaxyovtz0ee/s_bpivl2zdi/aaaaaaaasyu/z471mabji60/s1600/kyrsten1.jpg
she's definitely going to win the dirty old man vote if she keeps dressing like that for book signings. Lol.

Damn!