PDA

View Full Version : US leaves UNHRC

TranceNRG
06-19-2018, 04:51 PM
If there was any doubt who's steering the ship, let there be none anymore.

Israel is directing American foreign policy.

SillieBazzillie
06-19-2018, 04:52 PM
Ol' Trumpies a puppet for both Putin and Israel. Man, they have him coming and going in a 3-way.

lmfao at how pathetic he is.

vickissick07
06-19-2018, 04:53 PM
Man trump is just controlled by everybody isn't he? You fools need to make up your mind.

seven11
06-19-2018, 04:54 PM
I have a feeling it's because the counsel will probably speak out against the US for separating children.

The administration has always done these preemptive things

kusok
06-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Ol' Trumpies a puppet for both Putin and Israel. Man, they have him coming and going in a 3-way.

???

The Israel/Putin cabal?

SillieBazzillie
06-19-2018, 04:56 PM

???

The Israel/Putin cabal?

I prefer to call it the Israel/Putin 3-way cuckfest of Trump.

hendrixfreak70
06-19-2018, 04:58 PM
If we could just go ahead and get out of it altogether now, that'd be great. Then, we could kick them smooth out of our country too.

scheal
06-19-2018, 05:13 PM
Well, it looks like the Clinton libs are upset by this so it must mean more winning for Trump

criminal_manne
06-19-2018, 05:17 PM
Good fuk the UN. America first !

Mr Beer
06-19-2018, 05:19 PM
Aside from the silly 'lol fk the UN' rhetoric, I think the US has a valid point here. It's kind of lame to sit there and have the current administration get lectured by the likes of China, Saudi and Egypt about human rights...take the worst things Trump's done, they do something far worse and call it Tuesday.

John L
06-19-2018, 05:21 PM
Good, the UNHRC is an absolute joke. Saudi Arabia was leading it not too long ago.

Dave22reborn
06-19-2018, 05:49 PM

A liberal Jew that dislikes Israel...irony?

wincel
06-19-2018, 05:56 PM
Well this is a sad day for America.

BadMonkeyFunker
06-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Good fuk the UN. America first !

more like israel first and long live putin...

LMFAO!

thugonomics
06-19-2018, 06:43 PM
Yes, let's sit on a council with the head of it being Saudi Arabia, where I'm pretty sure women are still on leashes and gays get thrown off roofs. Sounds like a real productive use of our time.

Stay mad liberal losers.

Tamorlane
06-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Aside from the silly 'lol fk the UN' rhetoric, I think the US has a valid point here. It's kind of lame to sit there and have the current administration get lectured by the likes of China, Saudi and Egypt about human rights...take the worst things Trump's done, they do something far worse and call it Tuesday.

agreed, any country can do and join what they want. But it's symbolic of the direction America is going (spiraling) when compared to the America that came out of world war 2 victorious (and eager to join UN).

swoleyo
06-19-2018, 07:12 PM

First it was Russia
Now it’s Israel
When he strikes a deal with China you’ll say he’s colluding with them

TranceNRG
06-19-2018, 07:43 PM
Yes, let's sit on a council with the head of it being Saudi Arabia, where I'm pretty sure women are still on leashes and gays get thrown off roofs. Sounds like a real productive use of our time.

Stay mad liberal losers.

Have you been living under a rock for the past couple of years? US and Saudis are perhaps closer together than ever before.

If Saudi Arabia has such a bad human rights record, why is the US their best buds then? Don't they have a "special" alliance with each other?

dakensta
06-19-2018, 08:05 PM
FYI, each country on the HRC is there for 3 years. It has 47 members, so no countries are on it all the time.
It isn't a competiton, and being a member is not a reflection of a good or bad human rights record.

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx

Mr Beer
06-19-2018, 08:07 PM
agreed, any country can do and join what they want. But it's symbolic of the direction America is going (spiraling) when compared to the America that came out of world war 2 victorious (and eager to join UN).

Well the UNHRC is not the UN itself for a start and secondly it's an absolute joke to have countries which are a disgrace to human rights lecturing their betters on the subject, which includes the US.

XterraRob
06-19-2018, 10:33 PM
more like israel first and long live putin...

Lmfao!

Lmfao!

primetime32
06-20-2018, 07:54 AM

You're assuming the UN is as useful and unbiased as it was back after WW2. If the UN gave equal attention to all attacks on "Human Rights" and not simply attack Israel then it would be a legitimate organization. Instead, the UN repeatedly signals out Israel thanks to the many Arab/Muslim nations uniting and pressuring other nations that need their oil (or have large Muslim populations).

If anything has "spiraled" out of control it is the UN and not the United States.

Retoaded
06-20-2018, 07:59 AM
I am OK with not sharing a Human Rights Council with countries that throw gays off of rooftops and have honor killings in the streets. I would think liberals would agree with that.

7rmr
06-20-2018, 08:00 AM
Gotta be honest, even though I hate Trump this isn't the worst move. It was only a few years ago that Saudi Arabia was voted head of the human rights council. That's a country that (at the time) didn't let women drive and still beheaded people leading the human rights council.

Sure. Israel commits a lot of human rights violations and should be singled out, but it's pretty obvious there was a disproportionate focus on Israel and a lack of focus on human rights abuses committed by Muslim countries.

Some people would argue it's easier to promote change from the inside, but it's obvious that wasn't working.

NuggzTheNinja
06-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Beyond the UNHRC being a complete charade, it has literally zero ability to project power. Oh no...another non-binding resolution. :rolleyes:

The only people mad about this are those who don't understand the UNHRC at all, and people who hate Israel.

leafs43
06-20-2018, 08:20 AM
The good ole UN....a place where chithole countries that have given the world nothing but poverty and strife act like they are equals.

ZenBowman
06-20-2018, 08:26 AM
UNHRC is a total charade. Trump is going full moron right now, so much so that I'll be going straight ticket D in 2018, but the UNHRC withdrawal is the least of my concerns.

A human rights council with China and Pakistan on it is a farce to begin with.

ymer
06-20-2018, 08:33 AM
UNHRC is a total charade. Trump is going full moron right now, so much so that I'll be going straight ticket D in 2018, but the UNHRC withdrawal is the least of my concerns.

TDS knows no bounds

Nelly87
06-20-2018, 08:45 AM

Man trump is just controlled by everybody isn't he? You fools need to make up your mind.

???

The Israel/Putin cabal?

I prefer to call it the Israel/Putin 3-way cuckfest of Trump.

Don't forget about North Korea!!

Errr wait, was that just a last week thing? Sorry hard to keep up with who is controlling our POTUS as it seems to change often.

Cleveland33
06-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Ol' Trumpies a puppet for both Putin and Israel.

I don't even...how would that even work?

NitrogenWidget
06-20-2018, 11:21 AM

Wasn't venezuela on the council also?

NitrogenWidget
06-20-2018, 11:25 AM
I don't even...how would that even work?

in the mind of someone with advanced TDS the laws of physics, economics, law itself and common sense do not apply.

TranceNRG
06-20-2018, 12:36 PM

Sure. Israel commits a lot of human rights violations and should be singled out, but it's pretty obvious there was a disproportionate focus on Israel and a lack of focus on human rights abuses committed by Muslim countries.

This is a misguided argument.
UNHRC was created in 2006. 58 years before its creation Israel began to occupy and colonize Palestine. The Israeli military occupation and colonization of Palestine is illegal. Its expansion via settlements is illegal. Its collectiive punishment of Palestinians is illegal.

Israel has been rightly singled out for its illegal occupation and colonization of Palestine for the past 70 years. It is the longest illegal military occupation in our recent history. It's been continually violating international laws.

It's only Zionists and pro-zionists, who developed and spread this non-issue.
You don't want Israel to be condemned, make it stop its illegal military occupation and colonization of Palestine.

John L
06-20-2018, 12:49 PM
This is misguided argument.
UNHRC was created in 2006. 58 years before its creation Israel began to occupy and colonize Palestine. The Israeli military occupation and colonization of Palestine is illegal. Its expansion via settlements is illegal. Its collectiive punishment of Palestinians is illegal.

Israel has been rightly singled out for its illegal occupation and colonization of Palestine for the past 70 years. It is the longest illegal military occupation in our recent history. It's been continulally violating internation laws.

Its only Zionists and pro-zionists, who pick on this non-issue.
You don't want Israel to be condemned, make it stop its illegal military occupation and colonization of Palestine.

Lol'd

A-man
06-20-2018, 02:02 PM

Great move!

The UNHRC is a farcical anti western anti Israeli platform of primitives and dictators who use it to voice their worthless opinions.

PSToolman
06-20-2018, 02:07 PM
Well the UNHRC is not the UN itself for a start and secondly it's an absolute joke to have countries which are a disgrace to human rights lecturing their betters on the subject, which includes the US.

Wait. Which are we here?

BullittEV
06-20-2018, 02:22 PM

Israel has been rightly singled out for its illegal occupation and colonization of Palestine for the past 70 years. It is the longest illegal military occupation in our recent history. It's been continulally violating international laws.

You ever wonder why the surrounding Arab/Muslim countries do not want these people?

Rockchalk0420
06-20-2018, 03:20 PM
The UNHRC is a joke. But I'm not overly happy with America using Israel as the main excuse for why we need to leave.

Mr Beer
06-20-2018, 04:18 PM
Wait. Which are we here?

Clumsily phrased, my bad. The US is 'the betters' and the likes of Saudi Arabia, China etc. should STFU when it comes to lecturing their betters about human rights.

The US isn't a shining bastion of everything that's good, but like every modern western nation, it stands head and shoulders above the rest of the world.

Mr Beer
06-20-2018, 04:21 PM
I am OK with not sharing a Human Rights Council with countries that throw gays off of rooftops and have honor killings in the streets. I would think liberals would agree with that.

I'm OK with the US sharing the council with countries that don't deserve to be there, because realpolitik and diplomacy are things. I'm OK with them leaving the council as well.

Retoaded
06-20-2018, 05:31 PM
I'm OK with the US sharing the council with countries that don't deserve to be there, because realpolitik and diplomacy are things. I'm OK with them leaving the council as well.

I get it - marginalizing your values I think that sometimes it is necessary. Sometimes it is necessary for realpolitik to leave a board such at this and take the upper hand.

deadhead6391
06-20-2018, 05:44 PM
I prefer to call it the Israel/Putin 3-way cuckfest of Trump. israel and russia absolutely hate each other hes not working with russia, that narrative has been beaten to hell and people like you still pushing it is just laughable. Trump is a zog puppet and i guarantee this is an act to push us closer to war with iran just like every other conflict weve fought on behalf of israel. I dont like the UN at all but the reason for us leaving the hrc is definitely a precedent for whats to come.

LargePeter
06-20-2018, 07:25 PM

Yeah, Israel is controlling Trump and demanding that the US leave the same Human Rights Council that Saudi Arabia - a consistent violator of Human Rights - was a member of for 2013-16 :rolleyes:

TranceNRG
06-20-2018, 07:58 PM
Yeah, Israel is controlling Trump and demanding that the US leave the same Human Rights Council that Saudi Arabia - a consistent violator of Human Rights - was a member of for 2013-16 :rolleyes:

I don't understand how Trumptards can use Saudi Arabia in this case.
Yes. Saudi Arabia is ****. Agreed!
However, America, has never been closer to Saudi Arabia, as it has been under Trump, with the help of weasel Kushner.
So, if Saudi Arabia is "a consistent violator of Human Rights" (and it is), then why not shun them away?

And if you had actually listened to Haley's speech, she never once complained about or referred to Saudi Arabia in her quitting speech. Saudi Arabia is America's close friend. So, they can violate the **** of human rights, and America wouldn't give a ****. Same with Israel.

So, stop with your non-sense. You know it. I know it. America quit because of Israel. Period.

EternaLovE
06-20-2018, 10:20 PM

lmfao at how pathetic he is.strong retard, israel owns the UN, why do u think they sat and did absolutely nothing while israel committed genocide in syria?

oh its to get those backwards ppl to assimilate other countries and pull things back to the darker ages....because people are becoming more aware of the bull**** is going on

u dumb fuking liberal sheep.

Weightaholic
06-21-2018, 01:10 AM

Israel has been rightly singled out for its illegal occupation and colonization of Palestine for the past 70 years. It is the longest illegal military occupation in our recent history. It's been continually violating international laws.

If you feel that strongly about "conquered land", get your arse out of Canada then....

JoshSP1985
06-21-2018, 05:09 AM
Good, the UNHRC is an absolute joke. Saudi Arabia was leading it not too long ago.

This, like most UN councils they're worthless.

JoshSP1985
06-21-2018, 05:11 AM

This post is like a giant contradiction.