PDA

View Full Version : Trump. Three years ago, remember this?

AKMass
06-17-2018, 09:31 AM
jIOWE2z6ri8

RedPolo
06-17-2018, 09:40 AM
And now they're all on suicide watch

scheal
06-17-2018, 09:42 AM
Sad bunch of ****s

brighamw
06-17-2018, 09:44 AM
In their defense besides themselves (MSM), they also had the entire Federal Government along with the FBI colluding to ensure their candidate won, so Trump literally had no chance at becoming POTUS

https://media1.tenor.com/images/100b8cd7d98694bcb221180a969ae213/tenor.gif?itemid=8471142

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Donald-Trump-Dancing-Like-No-Ones-Watching-While-Wearing-a-Pink-Tie-and-Suit.gif

5x10
06-17-2018, 09:47 AM
Along the lines of fbi colluding, new story today on how roger stone was approached by an ex fbi Russian informant selling dirt on Clinton
Sounds like an insurance policy to me

EsB818
06-17-2018, 09:53 AM
I didn't quite know what to think until the first primary debate, then I realized this MOFO is for real and he could definitely win this thing.

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Please clap

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 10:01 AM
I didn't quite know what to think until the first primary debate, then I realized this MOFO is for real and he could definitely win this thing.

Primaries were GOAT.

TrueTruth
06-17-2018, 10:16 AM
One of the greatest moments in history. I believe Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and told Donald that it's time to save America. We couldn't afford 4 more years of Hussein values, and with loser candidates like "please clap" act-of-love Yeb! the disaster was inevitable.

And definitely the worst nightmare for the liberals!

I still remember opening the news tab in my Chrome browser and the whole page being plastered with liberal "Trump hates the Mexicans" shock wave. Liberals cucks were steaming, they were outraged! "He'll drop out before the primaries!"... "He'll get less than %1 of the vote!"... "Racist!!!". That was the point that actually got me interested in politics, finally a people's candidate who had the balls to say what's right and not afraid to fight the forces of evil. MAGA

http://dee72576.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/djtnew.jpg

XterraRob
06-17-2018, 10:20 AM
One of the greatest moments in history. I believe Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and told Donald that it's time to save America. We couldn't afford 4 more years of Hussein values, and with loser candidates like "please clap" act-of-love Yeb! the disaster was inevitable.

And definitely the worst nightmare for the liberals!

I still remember opening the news tab in my Chrome browser and the whole page being plastered with liberal "Trump hates the Mexicans" shock wave. Liberals cucks were steaming, they were outraged! "He'll drop out before the primaries!"... "He'll get less than %1 of the vote!"... "Racist!!!". That was the point that actually got me interested in politics, finally a people's candidate who had the balls to say what's right and not afraid to fight the forces of evil. MAGA

http://dee72576.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/djtnew.jpg

They say a lot of things, and continue to say a lot of things. People want to wonder why Trump hates certain media companies, well he's human and if someone attacks you long enough, you're going to get tired of it and lash out. Quite frankly, the hate CNN & NBC are receiving are just what they deserve.

vatsun
06-17-2018, 10:24 AM
Trump is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

Peter Ruby
06-17-2018, 10:36 AM
That was very satisfying to watch. Hell, I think I'm going to watch it a few more times.

Postmort3m
06-17-2018, 10:44 AM
Trump is gay

One can assume you are a liberal/ leftist pile of dogsh*t so why is it ok for you to use "gay" as an insult?

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 10:46 AM
WRONG, I’m actually a Ted Cruz fan

Lyin', booger eating Ted Cruz?

Retoaded
06-17-2018, 10:50 AM
Lying Liberal Donald Drumpf

you went through the time to create an account to post in this thread?

CalmWind
06-17-2018, 12:51 PM
I still believe God is at work here, and for whatever reason, is backing Trump.

Trump is what the world needs right now.

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 01:05 PM

Lol what?

Jer 17:5
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

And your god the trinity is NOT God. Stop using His name in vain, polytheist.

Arashi
06-17-2018, 01:08 PM
This is like sitting in a kindergarten class where people believe in Santa Claus.
Santa was propagandized to turn people materialistic against Jesus's very own ideology.

Trump is just another torch bearer for one world government.

inb4 exemption for Arnold to run for president and a this whole cuckery to repeat it self in the new Misc generation.

z4v4
06-17-2018, 01:21 PM

And we still believe you're nuts.

CalmWind
06-17-2018, 01:31 PM

Shortly after Trump announced his candidacy, I backed him.

Then I posted on this very forum, that I think God has a hand in Trump's candidacy.

I was right. Trump's Presidency has been rife with unbelievable victories, and strange things happening....

And yet you call me nuts. Ah, to be a simpleton again, like you. The world so easy, black and white.

Peter Ruby
06-17-2018, 02:03 PM

Haven't you been called out for frauding several times? I might be getting you confused with someone else though.

Dorich
06-17-2018, 02:06 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 02:07 PM
Haven't you been called out for frauding several times? I might be getting you confused with someone else though.

He's definitely frauding. He trolls these boards posing as a disciple of Christ, who was a monotheist, but inwardly worships a pantheon of gods, even a host.

z4v4
06-17-2018, 03:01 PM

Two guys, gw7 and stabu, want me to post a pic of my Glock with sexy Triji night sights along with some food utensils. Apparently, since I don't really give a chit what two ditch diggers think and haven't posted pic of my gun, I'm a fraud. Ok, fine.

z4v4
06-17-2018, 03:05 PM
Shortly after Trump announced his candidacy, I backed him.

Good for you.

Then I posted on this very forum, that I think God has a hand in Trump's candidacy.

Crazy, but good for you.

I was right. Trump's Presidency has been rife with unbelievable victories, and strange things happening....

And yet you call me nuts. Ah, to be a simpleton again, like you. The world so easy, black and white.

Don't do nutty things and people won't think you're nuts.

PAU1
06-17-2018, 03:24 PM
Video in OP is some delicious, grade-A prime, palatable hubris.

You might be confusing him with one of his alts.

z4v4
06-17-2018, 03:47 PM
You might be confusing him with one of his alts.

I only have one account, boyo.

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 04:03 PM

It's NYpat

PAU1
06-17-2018, 04:22 PM

Your initial posts on this account certainly don't support that, soyo.
But sure, I'll play along- Maybe you just organically made this account to ****post on the misc R&P ;)

z4v4
06-17-2018, 04:23 PM
It's NYpat

Evidence?

z4v4
06-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Your initial posts on this account certainly don't support that, soyo.
But sure, I'll play along- Maybe you just organically made this account to ****post on the misc R&P ;)

I posted a bunch in the nutrition and fat loss forums when I joined. How bizarre. Def suspicious, lmao.

scooterbrah
06-17-2018, 04:26 PM
happy anniversary everyone including the haters and losers

BrosefMengele
06-17-2018, 05:31 PM
happy anniversary everyone including the haters and losers

That's how nice our people are

We have the nicest people

Stizzel
06-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Two guys, gw7 and stabu, want me to post a pic of my Glock with sexy Triji night sights along with some food utensils. Apparently, since I don't really give a chit what two ditch diggers think and haven't posted pic of my gun, I'm a fraud. Ok, fine.

You should totally do this. I bet your photoshop skills are on point

z4v4
06-17-2018, 06:32 PM
You should totally do this. I bet your photoshop skills are on point

In addition to not giving a chit, if I posted a pic, you geniuses would question its authenticity anyway. You guys remind me of this Trumpkin at the range that was giving me **** for using nickel plated brass cartridges and then later asks if he can scoop up my casings, lmao. I just swept them forward and said, "What's that?"

89FoxBody
06-17-2018, 06:34 PM
Someone posted a similar video of Obama talking smack on Trump and Trump making him look like a fool at every turn.

bobbydigitaloa
06-17-2018, 07:01 PM
It's NYpat

Patricia was banned?

PAU1
06-17-2018, 07:42 PM
I posted a bunch in the nutrition and fat loss forums when I joined. How bizarre. Def suspicious, lmao.
Your post history is a whole lot of you being a tool in the R&P but it's not like it matters. If you have ten accounts or one, you're still a big phaggot.

Jasonw1178
06-17-2018, 08:06 PM
The media was against him. The democrats of course were against him. His own party was and still is against him. The federal government as well as law enforcement was against him, so many people in high places said oh hell no..... AND YET HE STILL TOOK THE WIN.

It's not so much about Trump, or who he is, or his beliefs that disturb so many, it's that those who are all about power and control, people who were omnipotent, were powerless to stop him. These people think that they can tell us what and how to think. They have invested a lot of time and energy into this, and have been proven wrong. It's important they lose. If they do manage to defeat them, it will mean a lot more than what you think. Trump is going to do a total reversal of the cultural Marxism that we are seeing. He will set progressives back 50 years.

I think a big part of his voting base were people who were smart enough to see what these elites were doing and said no. These elites are the one's fking us all over for their own gains.

z4v4
06-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Your post history is a whole lot of you being a tool in the R&P but it's not like it matters.

I guess you suck at searching? I made like a couple of hundred posts before I found this subforum.

If you have ten accounts or one, you're still a big phaggot.

The sentiments are mutual, son.

BullittEV
06-17-2018, 10:00 PM
In addition to not giving a chit, if I posted a pic, you geniuses would question its authenticity anyway. You guys remind me of this Trumpkin at the range that was giving me **** for using nickel plated brass cartridges and then later asks if he can scoop up my casings, lmao. I just swept them forward and said, "What's that?"

centered, nonpartisan judging someone entirely by their political affiliation. The irony. We've never, ever seen a leftist do this.

also lol @ guy at a range giving you chit and then turning around and acting opposite. If he gave you chit for your rounds, he must have all of a sudden did a quick search on his phone and then changed his attitude? if youre gonna make chit up, make it believable.

Let's just pretend that story is true, youre the type of guy to act like a phaggot after he admitted he was wrong?

The only reason people use nickel plated brass casings is so that they can find them easier. Your casings do not expand under heat as well and decreases accuracy.

Stizzel
06-18-2018, 06:10 AM

Uh huh

z4v4
06-18-2018, 06:58 AM
centered, nonpartisan judging someone entirely by their political affiliation. The irony. We've never, ever seen a leftist do this.

also lol @ guy at a range giving you chit and then turning around and acting opposite. If he gave you chit for your rounds, he must have all of a sudden did a quick search on his phone and then changed his attitude? if youre gonna make chit up, make it believable.

Let's just pretend that story is true, youre the type of guy to act like a phaggot after he admitted he was wrong?

The only reason people use nickel plated brass casings is so that they can find them easier. Your casings do not expand under heat as well and decreases accuracy.

Who did I judge?

As for the doof at the range, his main issue was that it was a waste of money... then he wanted my casings later. Go figure.

wesleysh21
06-18-2018, 07:41 AM
That video was worth the price of admission. Thanks for posting and MAGA!