PDA

View Full Version : Liberals are real lucky Trump is a bad person

bobdolesoutcash
06-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Could you imagine his approval rating if he wasn't a crappy person? If he didn't do the birther thing and had been a little less misogynistic? He would have a 85% approval rating. Most moderate president since kennedy.

WrestlingFan123
06-13-2018, 07:41 PM
Could you imagine his approval rating if he wasn't a crappy person? If he didn't do the birther thing and had been a little less misogynistic? He would have a 85% approval rating. Most moderate president since kennedy.

He got the whole birther thing from Clinton surrogate Stephanie Tubbs-Jones

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-surrogate-obama-somali-native-who-knew-220096

CLINTON SURROGATE: OBAMA IS A SOMALI 'NATIVE.' WHO KNEW?

bobdolesoutcash
06-13-2018, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=WrestlingFan123;1553778061]He got the whole birther thing from Clinton surrogate Stephanie Tubbs-Jones

Yeah, but that is the main reason minorities hate him. He would be loved of he didn't go after Obama. Outspoken, brash, etc.

bobdolesoutcash
06-14-2018, 11:57 AM
probably 90 percent

brighamw
06-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Spoiler alert...

Trumps NOT a bad person ;)

InstantLoser
06-14-2018, 12:55 PM

Point to anything misogynistic he's said or done. Hint: Disagreeing with Hillary & Rosanne doesn't make one a misogynist.

EsB818
06-14-2018, 01:00 PM
Maybe one day, when things settle down we can have a president who pushes a conservative agenda and who is also a great family man, erudite and introspective. It just so happens that with the current toxic climate from the MSM and Marxist brainwashing at universities, through Hollywood, etc we need a brash fighter who doesn’t give an F.

MakeABanana
06-14-2018, 05:26 PM
Nice try. Trump is a paragon of morals. He just comes across as rough around the edges because you're not used to his blunt honesty.

HentaiWarrior
06-14-2018, 05:52 PM
Since I am not a liberal, I do not see the world in terms of liberal morals, therefore I deny that a person is automatically bad because they are a birther or a misogynist.

brighamw
06-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Maybe one day, when things settle down we can have a president who pushes a conservative agenda and who is also a great family man, erudite and introspective. It just so happens that with the current toxic climate from the MSM and Marxist brainwashing at universities, through Hollywood, etc we need a brash fighter who doesn’t give an F.

Tough times call for tough men...

This country is in the middle of a non-violent (for now and hopefully the foreseeable future)civil war , whether people choose to acknowledge it or not doesn't matter it's reality...

Trump was and is exactly what this country needed and continues to need right now.

My original take on the election was a choice between 2 **** sandwiches.

BUT, it was abundantly clear to me very early on that whatever else his flaws were Trump loves his country and the other candidates loved themselves, and that is what America needed.

It's funny, one of the biggest criticisms of Trump is that he is a narcissist. To a degree I will even concede that is true. The difference is he understands that his personal success is tied to America's success, and like I said previously whatever else Trump is good or bad he is definitely pro-American.

And for that he has my support. Not blind or unconditional support but for right now my support...

It is what it is...

/rant

Tamorlane
06-14-2018, 06:34 PM
an intelligent and virtuous republican candidate could do well.

leafs43
06-14-2018, 06:35 PM
Good people buckle to pressure.

Takes a one bad motherfuker to spit in the eyes of snakes that are our politicians.

Orlando1234977
06-14-2018, 06:39 PM

Maybe you should run, since you know the magic formula. Good luck in the debates now ya hear.

bobdolesoutcash
06-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Point to anything misogynistic he's said or done. Hint: Disagreeing with Hillary & Rosanne doesn't make one a misogynist.

Only a pathetic partisan would believe that.

bobdolesoutcash
06-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Maybe you should run, since you know the magic formula. Good luck in the debates now ya hear.

Dumbest response ever. No point.

bobdolesoutcash
06-14-2018, 07:08 PM
an intelligent and virtuous republican candidate could do well.

Oh yeah. Every republican since Ford has been labeled a racist. Nobody besides farrakhan or a white supremacist a hoot about race.

GeneralSerpant
06-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Trump = Bad Hombre

Orlando1234977
06-14-2018, 07:22 PM
Dumbest response ever. No point.

Ah sorry, I thought that was the theme of your thread. :confused:

bobdolesoutcash
06-14-2018, 07:34 PM
Ah sorry, I thought that was the theme of your thread. :confused:

Oh yeah. How bout another Russia thread. The thread just shows the disapproval is mostly for other reasons . Looking at your past posts, it looks like you hate a certain religion. Maybe the frontstorm is more up your alley

Orlando1234977
06-15-2018, 04:23 AM
Looking at your past posts

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c7ea0643d9a0a03350e270db89fd77cf/tenor.gif?itemid=11479975