PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the macros / foods in my food plan ( Cutting )

LifterShifter
05-23-2018, 05:23 AM
22 Years old
76 kilograms
1.76 CM

Looking for improvements to perfect the macros / add more creativity and fun to the plan.

Breakfast:

Pancake Power 50 Grams ( I make protein pancakes )
50 Grams mix Berries
100 Milliliter 3% fat milk
20 Grams Mixed Nuts

Lunch:

300 Grams Cauliflower + 200 Grams Brocolli ( I sliced them in a food processor to create rice texture then cooked )
200 Grams Bulgur
215 Grams Chicken Breast
1 tsp olive oil

( I split all that to 3 different meals eat them in gaps of like 2:30 Hours )

Dinner/NIght:

I mix 35 grams of walnuts with protein Yogurt / fruit yogurt
125 Grams 5% Cottage Cheese
5 Small Rice Cakes
1 Tomato
Miracle Noodles with some hot sauce

1700 calories.

Mikeez0
05-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Too small calorie intake, unless you are 130lb-ish woman. Very bro-ish diet.

rhadam
05-23-2018, 05:43 AM
How can anyone offer advice when you've given no personal information outside of a random "diet" of foods. You didn't even include macro breakdown or calories lol. Is this a joke?

LifterShifter
05-23-2018, 05:46 AM
How can anyone offer advice when you've given no personal information outside of a random "diet" of foods. You didn't even include macro breakdown or calories lol. Is this a joke?

I forgot to include my personal info weight age height I just added it , but I did add the macros attached in a picture, are there any specific ones missing ?

okayest
05-23-2018, 06:17 AM
Too small calorie intake, unless you are 130lb-ish woman. Very bro-ish diet.

Lol. It’s true. This looks like my diet.

How long have you been eating 1700 calories? You probably will be happier and successful with a little more.

LifterShifter
05-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Lol. It’s true. This looks like my diet.

How long have you been eating 1700 calories? You probably will be happier and successful with a little more.

That's a 500 calories deficient , isnt that the right number in order to lose 0.5% - 0.9% on weekly basis?

okayest
05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
If that’s just a number you calculated it very well may not be right for your goal. Try something higher for a month and get a baseline. Like try 2000 calories a day, every day. Track your average weight change and use those two numbers to reverse calculate your maintenance and what you would need to eat to lose what you want.

[(Your average weekly weight change in pounds * 3500 calories are in a pound) + (7 days * how many calories per day you have been eating)] / 7 days = daily maintenance calories

Then from there deduct 500 if you want to lose 1 pound per week.

If you start at 1700 you might end up really hungry and lethargic, which may make you burn less than you normally would.

LifterShifter
05-23-2018, 12:59 PM
If that’s just a number you calculated it very well may not be right for your goal. Try something higher for a month and get a baseline. Like try 2000 calories a day, every day. Track your average weight change and use those two numbers to reverse calculate your maintenance and what you would need to eat to lose what you want.

[(Your average weekly weight change in pounds * 3500 calories are in a pound) + (7 days * how many calories per day you have been eating)] / 7 days = daily maintenance calories

Then from there deduct 500 if you want to lose 1 pound per week.

If you start at 1700 you might end up really hungry and lethargic, which may make you burn less than you normally would.

Well I've been cutting since early January : P lost over 10 kilograms already.