PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help ASAP. Im 18 and need guidance.

Kostas01
05-12-2018, 04:06 AM
I am a 18 yearold from greece that has been on a 500 or 1 toast and 100ml milk per day, please help me, i did my worst mistake, i was mainly thin, the type of guy who when whore clothes look much normal even unotticed that had belly fat . But when i took my shirt off all the belly fat appeared and fat beetween my hips, i was skinny fat, i would probbably eat around 2.500-2.900 calories per day , i maintained, now after all those 4 months i lost 22 kg now i am all bones. i am afraid to start eating normal calories per day '1500-2000' because i think after the killer diet i 'lost' the gift i had in my opinion to be so thin with just medium belly fat, and if i start eating again il only get fat stored and i will even be worse than before, what should i do? Please help. i just hope i didnt lost my 'gift' of eating alot calories and just being skinny-medium with little extra fat, so this time i get my calories from healthy food. help.

Right Now. I Am 51 kg/ 183cm tall. All ribs and bones sticking out alot. Skinny.

Heisman2
05-12-2018, 04:40 AM
So, to summarize, you were a normal 18 year old who was skinny fat (this is normal), and then instead of lifting hard and eating well to gain a lot of muscle which your body was primed to do you instead have crash dieted to the point where your BMI is just over 15 and you are scared to regain weight. You are likely malnourished and quite possibly have anorexia nervosa.

You absolutely need to see a doctor about this. What is your resting heart rate currently?

SuffolkPunch
05-12-2018, 04:57 AM
You absolutely need to see a doctor about this. What is your resting heart rate currently?

^ This OP. Don't just ignore this part, you shouldn't be taking chances with your health.

We can't help you until you've done this.

Kostas01
05-12-2018, 05:21 AM
In my country ( i used my dads heart rate meassurment tool) it said 64. Is it bad.?

Mikeez0
05-12-2018, 06:06 AM
Please, go away from forums, talk to your family and seek professional help for your eating disorder. Anorexia nervosa is a serious mental illness, avoiding treatment might lead to death.

ironwill2008
05-12-2018, 07:12 AM
I am a 18 yearold from greece that has been on a 500 or 1 toast and 100ml milk per day, please help me, i did my worst mistake, i was mainly thin, the type of guy who when whore clothes look much normal even unotticed that had belly fat . But when i took my shirt off all the belly fat appeared and fat beetween my hips, i was skinny fat, i would probbably eat around 2.500-2.900 calories per day , i maintained, now after all those 4 months i lost 22 kg now i am all bones. i am afraid to start eating normal calories per day '1500-2000' because i think after the killer diet i 'lost' the gift i had in my opinion to be so thin with just medium belly fat, and if i start eating again il only get fat stored and i will even be worse than before, what should i do? Please help. i just hope i didnt lost my 'gift' of eating alot calories and just being skinny-medium with little extra fat, so this time i get my calories from healthy food. help.

Right Now. I Am 51 kg/ 183cm tall. All ribs and bones sticking out alot. Skinny.

Seek professional, in-person counseling for your disordered eating. No one on any internet site can help you.