PDA

View Full Version : My current meal plan!! Opinions wanted

Ccas36
05-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Ok guys so with summer coming around the corner. Ive decided to go on a super diet to look absolutely shredded. Ive kind of come up with thru diff youtube videos and just finding out whats good and not good for you. But this is why im making this post. So that some of you with a little more expertise than me can let me know im doing just fine, or what i should change

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs W/spinach and 2 cups of oats + a fruit usually strawberry/Banana

Workout time

Meal 2: 2 scoops whey protein + Vegetable/Fruit

Meal 3: 2-3 chicken breasts + 1-2 cups of brown rice + available vegetable

Meal 4: Repeat Meal 3

I Snack throughout the day on almonds when i am feeling hungry, that being said i try to have these meals every 2-3 hrs. And for the time being ive restricted myself to no cheat meal and im a pretty motivated guy so i know i will stick by it. Now im 2 weeks in and i feel great and am starting to really see my muscles pop which is a good sign, but thats where the community comes into play lol. Am i doing everything right nutritionally? Thanks.

formicaman
05-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Gonna need some macros/calories/height/weight. Honestly, your meal plan looks pretty bland.

Vandeman17
05-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Gonna need some macros/calories/height/weight. Honestly, your meal plan looks pretty bland.

All of this. Repeated meal plans suck. Eat foods you enjoy that fill your macros

AdamWW
05-05-2018, 07:08 PM
don't use a 'meal' plan, use a 'nutrition' plan. pick your nutrients, hit them. make tasty meals. win.