PDA

View Full Version : Villanova NBA level floppers

Chazb0
04-02-2018, 07:48 PM
I haven't seen them play much at all, but they sure know how to try to sell calls and flop like regular NBA players. Brunson and DiVencenso are pretty good at fooling the refs.

HoustonMiscer
04-02-2018, 08:26 PM
they will be very successful on the houston rockets. harden and paul will train them very well

NillaWafer
04-03-2018, 06:23 AM
The salt is real.

antman12
04-03-2018, 06:44 AM
I haven't seen them play much at all, but they sure know how to try to sell calls and flop like regular NBA players. Brunson and DiVencenso are pretty good at fooling the refs.

Is that seriously your biggest takeaway from last night?

x-trainer ben
04-03-2018, 07:52 AM

So how much did you lose on your Michigan betting?

Chazb0
04-03-2018, 11:57 AM
No, actually Brunson got reeled in by getting 4 fouls and having to sit out most of the 4th quarter. It is kind of an unwritten rule that college hoops players don't argue calls nor are too theatrical. I just found it a little odd. Michigan didn't have anything for Villanova though. They got picked apart and got taken out of their offensive sets. I think Wagner is a top 20 draft pick just due to his size, rebounding and footwork. I guess we'll see where some of the Villanova players go. The offense of Villanova was pretty impressive. Every time Michigan appeared to be making some headway, someone from Villanova would hit a three and demoralize them.

dawktwenty
04-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Mad bc the White Michael Jordan of Delaware crushed your hopes and dreams.

Shortstop36
04-03-2018, 03:08 PM
In life you either have results or excuses