PDA

View Full Version : C’mon to California, where the sun is warm...

Streetbull
02-25-2018, 06:39 AM
“Oakland police officers are prohibited from participating in ICE activities.”

Mayor to warn illegal aliens and businesses who hire them about ICE raids.

http://kron4.com/2018/02/24/oakland-mayor-mayor-libby-schaaf-warns-residents-of-possible-ice-raids/

Xgamer791
02-25-2018, 07:03 AM
Trump should cut all funding from Califas and watch them beg for forgiveness.

Streetbull
02-25-2018, 07:04 AM
“Additionally, California state law prohibits business owners from assisting ICE agents in immigration enforcement and bars federal agents from accessing employee-only areas.”

Welcome to Hell.

sawoobley
02-25-2018, 07:42 AM
Trump should cut all funding from Califas and watch them beg for forgiveness.

The president no longer has much power. A low level unelected judge will step in and say that cannot be done. Leftists have made our system into a joke.

Noliberals4
02-25-2018, 09:22 AM
Who cares? Trump's immigration enforcement is weaker than Obama's.

acrawlingchaos
02-25-2018, 11:07 AM
Trump should cut all funding from Califas and watch them beg for forgiveness.You do realize California gives more to the Federal Government that that receive every year and that if California was considered a Country, it would have the 5th largest GDP in the world.

Ya... I'm sure they would be fine. I just have no idea why their constituents put up with this.

Noliberals4
02-25-2018, 11:08 AM
You do realize California gives more to the Federal Government that that receive every year and that if California was considered a Country, it would have the 5th largest GDP in the world.

Ya... I'm sure they would be fine. I just have no idea why their constituents put up with this.

That's because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Most of California is third world.

acrawlingchaos
02-25-2018, 11:14 AM
That's because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Most of California is third world.And?

Highwind7
02-25-2018, 11:41 AM
is cali in range of nk nukes?

dhawkeye1980
02-25-2018, 11:44 AM
You do realize California gives more to the Federal Government that that receive every year and that if California was considered a Country, it would have the 5th largest GDP in the world.

That is no longer true. They break even now and CA is going bankrupt hence why they had to raise gas and DMV fees

dhawkeye1980
02-25-2018, 11:45 AM
That's because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Most of California is third world.

SF and LA are the 3rd world areas chief, the rural areas of CA are gorgeous

brighamw
02-25-2018, 03:23 PM
Send in Federal troops, I'm sure Cali's resident Left POS loved it when the Gov enforced Federal law in the South with troops years ago, so they should have no problem in this instance either...

Noliberals4
02-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Send in Federal troops, I'm sure Cali's resident Left POS loved it when the Gov enforced Federal law in the South with troops years ago, so they should have no problem in this instance either...

Trump's not gonna do crap. He's a cuck. He's softer on illegal immigration than Obama.

wesleysh21
02-25-2018, 07:29 PM

Can we vote on them becoming their own country? That would be awesome.

Bushmaster
02-26-2018, 05:04 AM

Lol at how liberals feel the need to defend California. :D

backinbusiness
02-26-2018, 07:16 AM

Lol at how liberals feel the need to defend California. :D

CA is liberal utopia didn’t you hear? Freedom to get robbed and Hollywood rape women and children, change genders each day

Retoaded
02-26-2018, 07:23 AM
Can we vote on them becoming their own country? That would be awesome.

Just SF, Oakland, and LA.

Northern Cali is straight.

I am on the fence on San Diego....relatively liberal but not so bad and its a gorgeous city.

acrawlingchaos
02-26-2018, 07:24 AM

Lol at how liberals feel the need to defend California. :DNH is a swing state and nothing like California, nor would I ever want NH to be like California. We are completely different animals. We also have more Conservative gun laws than South Carolina.

It's just rather obvious that their financial status precludes them from some of these silly ideas having a significant impact on them.

Can we vote on them becoming their own country? That would be awesome.I wouldn't be terribly heartbroken if California and Texas succeeded.