PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Sports Misc.

ninous26
02-22-2018, 02:20 PM
My mission to get banned is finally working.

Nice knowing ya'll.

Have fun with your NBA topics. Life is taking me somewhere else.

SompletelyCober
02-22-2018, 02:58 PM
To the poor house with your crypto pump and dump plans?

A few days ago I happened to luckily witness and be apart of a pump and dump on Binance. By fluke I was in front of my desk taking a call and I had my Binance page open on the GTO chart (gifto). I had bought 2 ETH worth just to enter my name in the drawing that Binance was having for this coin.

Out of nowhere this fukking enormous green candle formed and dropped. It lasted maybe 90 seconds at most. I bought at 38450 and sold at 77000. Made roughly $4K out of pure luck. I have no idea how this happened but was convinced this was a pump and dump that happened just before my eyes.. It was a chitcoin based of sending animoji gifts in China.

So this honestly got me thinking and really opened my eyes.. This place is/was full of shills. Reddit is full of shills. Youtube is full of shills. The whole internet is full of shills. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or upset but it's so obvious now... There's bots everywhere too which makes it nearly impossible to day trade. If I never tried day trading from the start I'd easily have several thousand more dollars in my portfolio. Almost every single time I tried to day trade I'd get owned. I made off with some more SAT's worth anything once.. Regardless.. People in the crypto thread are always like XLM!! XLM!! OMG WTC!! etc..

Almost all the alt coins don't make any sense. Just some random chinese "companies" or start ups with some seriously whacky names.. Stellar Lumens lol. I'm sure there are legitimate coins but that's not the point here. Why are we dumping our money into these Asian companies/markets? When I check out the face and people behind them it's 90% Asians and other random dudes with suspect titles.. CEO this, executive that.. Just some BS titles IMO. A lot of the explanations of "who we are" and "what we do" just sounds like some mumbo jumbo.. To decentralize this, blah blah that. It's all a con game.

So the Golden question.. Why are we sitting here trying to HODL and day trade when the real money is being made by participating in pump and dumps?

-Unregulated means unregulated. It's not illegal to do it.
-It's completely anonymous.

I feel like a fool even though I've made a couple thousand bucks (Only have 7K invested, started beginning of the year). I think it's time to either cash out or transfer everything to BTC.. Even LTC has been having a series of minor pump and dumps these last 7 days. Right now with everything added up I don't believe it's smart trying to day trade (Unregulated, pump and dumps, bots).

Maybe I'm impatient but I have knack for making real good money real quick (nothing illegal) and I can't sit here HODling/day trading when my brain knows the money is in pump and dumps. If I'm not pumping and dumping, I'm going to be the one who gets dumped.. Can't let that happen.

Coach me my ancestor crypto dudes.

LMAO this guy was out making mod call out threads in an effort to get banned to move on from the misc. The guy can't just stop fukin posting. LMFAO at low IQ LeCucks.

These are his fans. Losers who lack the self control to simply stop posting and need to be banned from doing so.

Not bad timing, though. LeBron will soon break the all time record for finals losses and it would probably be too much for OP to bear.

olQwertyBastard
02-22-2018, 02:59 PM
wonder which mod negged him before they banned him

lecurry
02-22-2018, 03:13 PM
My mission to get banned is finally working.

Nice knowing ya'll.

Have fun with your NBA topics. Life is taking me somewhere else.

Take care Fleeceitout

wildchild11
02-22-2018, 03:16 PM
good night, sweet prince

HughBMyron
02-22-2018, 03:29 PM
God speed Fleece

Sikhveins
02-22-2018, 03:38 PM
RIP in piece

CobyWan
02-22-2018, 06:48 PM
If your mission is to get banned, and it takes you more than one post, then you're a phaggot.

Goodbye OP.

mvpshaq32
02-22-2018, 07:10 PM
see ya on your next alt account lmao

come back when you pass your GED and you'll be the smartest Lebronie here

CobyWan
02-22-2018, 08:10 PM

What dumb fuk reason did you have to edit this post 8 minutes later?

Also who do you think about more Lebron or his fans?

You're no longer rent free. You're officially a squatter.

Upshall18
02-22-2018, 08:13 PM

This ain't a good look

mvpshaq32
02-22-2018, 08:23 PM

trust me, there are needle-littered streets that are better for squatting than inside your head

poor Copey can't stop microanalyzing every detail about me. bit flattered hoenstly

edit

CobyWan
02-22-2018, 08:29 PM
trust me, there are needle-littered streets that are better for squatting than inside your head

poor Copey can't stop microanalyzing every detail about me. bit flattered hoenstly

Have fun squatting in your needle-ridden streets. lol You win this one! I say that hoenstly.

wildchild11
02-22-2018, 08:43 PM
https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/profile-photo/22586241/b5bb64d3e3ee4f33afaf5cb363637502t.jpg

MrStrange
02-22-2018, 09:37 PM
https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/profile-photo/22586241/b5bb64d3e3ee4f33afaf5cb363637502t.jpg

Rofl dead

mvpshaq32
02-22-2018, 11:04 PM
Have fun squatting in your needle-ridden streets. lol You win this one! I say that hoenstly.

lol Copey thinks this is a competition or something. must be rough trying to find the little victories in your life

sooby
02-23-2018, 06:27 AM
when the snitch snitches on himself and gets himself banned

CobyWan
02-23-2018, 07:28 AM
lol Copey thinks this is a competition or something. must be rough trying to find the little victories in your life

Little victories like finding that tan blazer of yours at TJ Maxx?

mvpshaq32
02-23-2018, 08:05 PM
Little victories like finding that tan blazer of yours at TJ Maxx?

but I thought it was from Macys! lmao Lebronies can't even get their stories straight

CobyWan
02-23-2018, 08:24 PM
but I thought it was from Macys! lmao Lebronies can't even get their stories straight

Uhhh what?

I'm assuming I made a joke about your tan blazer and Macys like a year ago.

Nice to know one random joke lives rent free in your head for so long.

mvpshaq32
02-23-2018, 08:46 PM
Uhhh what?

I'm assuming I made a joke about your tan blazer and Macys like a year ago.

Nice to know one random joke lives rent free in your head for so long.

yikes Copey has been trying to stalk me for a whole year now. imagine being this sensitive cause someone made a joke about LeBalding lmao

talk about rent-free

CobyWan
02-23-2018, 09:21 PM
yikes Copey has been trying to stalk me for a whole year now. imagine being this sensitive cause someone made a joke about LeBalding lmao

talk about rent-free

You know if I explained your definition of "stalking" it makes you look like an utter moron.

But it is hilarious for the rest of us.

CobyWan
02-24-2018, 01:15 PM
You know if I explained your definition of "stalking" it makes you look like an utter moron.

But it is hilarious for the rest of us.

And Dan Foo disappears for the day not wanting to go into details about this. lol

sdballer5588
02-24-2018, 08:12 PM
mvpshaq legit made a thread about buying a fleshlight. Are you seriously arguing with this dude?

He's like one of the actual saddest people on the sports misc, give him a break Coby. Srs. Dude is legit depressed or something.

wildchild11
02-26-2018, 10:56 AM
mvpshaq legit made a thread about buying a fleshlight. Are you seriously arguing with this dude?

He's like one of the actual saddest people on the sports misc, give him a break Coby. Srs. Dude is legit depressed or something.

link pls

Upshall18
02-26-2018, 06:12 PM
link pls

www.fleshlight.com

VeganBrahh
02-26-2018, 06:59 PM
link pls

This lmao

fleeceitout
02-26-2018, 07:24 PM
Lebron fans certainly are a strange bunch.

Upshall18
02-26-2018, 07:45 PM
Lebron fans certainly are a strange bunch.

Welcome back @ninous26

That was a quick ban

RobParks2M
02-26-2018, 09:46 PM
Welcome back @ninous26

That was a quick ban

Wait I thought fleece and nin were polar opposites... whaaat?

SompletelyCober
02-26-2018, 10:25 PM
www.fleshlight.com

Use codeword rogan for 10% off