PDA

View Full Version : The dunk contest is your annual reminder LeFalsePromises is a liar and a fraud

mvpshaq32
02-17-2018, 06:48 PM
as we all remember LePayAttentionToMe couldn't stand being out of the cameras for 10 seconds and tried to steal the show by prematurely submitting his name to the 2010 Dunk Contest. And as usual, we were witnesses to him backing out of his word pulling a disappearing act under the limelight

9vmVc1UeZA

just another reason as to why he cannot measure up to true legends

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/97/f4/b197f46f1d12de8eb62b5a8bc00b6137--slam-dunk-kobe-bryant.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d2/d2/bf/d2d2bf57e2c05ec7c00a94101d6dc7e1.jpg

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/epic-fail-lebron-fail.gif

mcboo2
02-17-2018, 06:58 PM
Lebron too big cant do well in the dunk contest i dont blame him for not doing it

Sikhveins
02-17-2018, 07:32 PM
It can be hard OP when your idol is not in an event. Let the man breath tho, don't be so rent-free

sickkentbrah
02-17-2018, 07:38 PM
nance got robbed

TaeBoNinja
02-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Lebron too big cant do well in the dunk contest i dont blame him for not doing it
But who was Dwight Howard?

YesWayNoWeigh
02-17-2018, 07:51 PM
Seek help

Sikhveins
02-17-2018, 07:52 PM
But who was Dwight Howard?

Lebrons dunks are vicious and powerful. You gotta bring that flash like Lavine, Kobe, MJ.

Nance was robbed. He gets up and bangs out with authority. That rock da cradle was clean too.

Daz206
02-17-2018, 07:54 PM
Lebrons dunks are visious and powerful. You gotta bring that flash like Lavine, Kobe, MJ.

Nance was robbed. He gets up and bangs out with authority. That rock da cradle was clean too.

lol nance wasn't robbed he's like 6'9, don's 6'3 on a good day.

Sikhveins
02-17-2018, 07:56 PM
lol nance wasn't robbed he's like 6'9, don's 6'3 on a good day.

Nance had better delivery on all the dunks came out a lot more smooth.

I’d expect it’s harder since he is 6’9’’

CheekyChris23
02-17-2018, 07:59 PM
Dennis Smith Jr had the most impressive dunk.

nikonD70s
02-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Lebrons dunks are vicious and powerful. You gotta bring that flash like Lavine, Kobe, MJ.

This, lebron is all power. He lacks aesthetic and style when it comes to dunks. Kobe probably has the most aesthetic around defender in game dunks. but carter is king of dunks

TheRejuvenated
02-17-2018, 08:24 PM
people still watch all star saturday night? i got an alert devin booker won the 3 point contest tho HOLLA!

Hoyer4MVP
02-17-2018, 11:42 PM
First it was trolling

Then it became cringe

Now it’s full on mental health disorder

tekkenbruh
02-18-2018, 01:04 AM
https://static.chemistwarehouse.com.au/ams/media/pi/52554/F2D_800.jpg

lecurry
02-18-2018, 02:00 AM
as we all remember LePayAttentionToMe couldn't stand being out of the cameras for 10 seconds and tried to steal the show by prematurely submitting his name to the 2010 Dunk Contest. And as usual, we were witnesses to him backing out of his word pulling a disappearing act under the limelight

9vmVc1UeZA

just another reason as to why he cannot measure up to true legends

Lebron has grown up, he accepts his limitations, and is a better person for it.

Dan Fu, you gotta stop living in the past bro, it's 2018

NasStan
02-18-2018, 05:58 AM
And this is our daily reminder of your obsession

nvrstopworking
02-18-2018, 06:42 AM
First it was trolling

Then it became cringe

Now it’s full on mental health disorder

This.

bertishere
02-18-2018, 06:53 AM
lebron isn't a flashy dunker. but i'm sure the judges sucking his dick would give him 10's even if he does basic crap.

jalundah
02-18-2018, 07:49 AM
The other kobestans repping this idiot is the only reason he wasn't red years ago

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 10:28 AM
lebron isn't a flashy dunker. but i'm sure the judges sucking his dick would give him 10's even if he does basic crap.
Lebron's not the athlete Kobe or MJ were, so he's not able to do spectacular dunks

lecurry
02-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Lebron's not the athlete Kobe or MJ were, so he's not able to do spectacular dunks

Totally agree TaeBo, both kobe and MJ in their primes were taller, faster and stronger than Lebald. There is a not a single physical attribute that Lebald has over prime Kobe or prime Jordan.

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Totally agree TaeBo, both kobe and MJ in their primes were taller, faster and stronger than Lebald. There is a not a single physical attribute that Lebald has over prime Kobe or prime Jordan.
LOL at 'taller" like that makes you a better athlete. Sprinter are fast, and powerlifters are storng, but that doesn't make them the best overall athletes. Kboe/MJ were etter athletes than Lebronie, which is why he's not able to pull off great dunks, he lacks the athleticism. Even Dwight Howard was able to do it because he was a better athlete in his prime than Lebron.

wildchild11
02-18-2018, 11:29 AM
If future was a mod this woudlve been taken care of long ago

jalundah
02-18-2018, 11:30 AM
LOL at 'taller" like that makes you a better athlete. Sprinter are fast, and powerlifters are storng, but that doesn't make them the best overall athletes. Kboe/MJ were etter athletes than Lebronie, which is why he's not able to pull off great dunks, he lacks the athleticism. Even Dwight Howard was able to do it because he was a better athlete in his prime than Lebron.

Who's a better athlete? Giannis or Nate Robinson?

Also, Kobe's vert was measured at 38 inches as a rookie, while Lebron's was measured at 44 inches. Also, Lebron was 2 inches taller and a good 30-40 lbs heavier.

lecurry
02-18-2018, 11:33 AM

You're not 6'3 bro....

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 11:35 AM
If future was a mod this woudlve been taken care of long ago
This. Would have been stickied 5 years ago

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 11:37 AM
Who's a better athlete? Giannis or Nate Robinson?
Nate. Giannis is the better player though

wildchild11
02-18-2018, 11:38 AM
This. Would have been stickied 5 years ago

https://i0.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif?ssl=1

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 11:40 AM

Never go full retard

sooby
02-18-2018, 11:42 AM
awesome, another pointless lebron thread

tekkenbruh
02-18-2018, 11:57 AM

- lacks athleticism

-
rQLUvMNRQ-o

pick one

and never go full retard

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 12:00 PM
- lacks athleticism

-
rQLUvMNRQ-o

pick one

and never go full retard
And not a single great dunk was seen that day. He jumped and did a regular throwndown. Yawn

sooby
02-18-2018, 12:01 PM
And not a single great dunk was seen that day. He jumped and did a regular throwndown. Yawn

being athletic doesn't mean you are a great dunker

Lebron clearly has great athleticism, probably not as good as his first stint with the Cavs, he just isn't very creative or aesthetic with his dunks. There is more to dunking then just having supreme athleticism.

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 12:07 PM

Lebron clearly has great athleticism, probably not as good as his first stint with the Cavs, he just isn't very creative or aesthetic with his dunks. There is more to dunking then just having supreme athleticism.
I'm hearing a lot of excuses. Point blank, Lebron isn't athletic enough for the dunk contest, even his fans have known this for years. Yeh he's strong, and got hops. But lack ahtletic coordination. His game is based on barreling towards the rim, and all his dunks are the same power dunk you see from big men. Kobe/MJ were better athletes, that's just a fact.

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 12:24 PM
I'm hearing a lot of excuses. Point blank, Lebron isn't athletic enough for the dunk contest, even his fans have known this for years. Yeh he's strong, and got hops. But lack ahtletic coordination. His game is based on barreling towards the rim, and all his dunks are the same power dunk you see from big men. Kobe/MJ were better athletes, that's just a fact.

Kobe MJ might have that finesse and aesthetics in the air but you are not stating facts. Imo his athletic coordination is far superior to anyone we’ve ever seen before 6’8’ 250 being agile and flexible with that physique

Seems like you forgot about young Lebron

JjlApE1Z2mQ

Lol’d at Dwight Howard comparison. Kobe fans cope makes me chuckle

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Kobe MJ might have that finesse and aesthetics in the air but you are not stating facts. Imo his athletic coordination is far superior to anyone we’ve ever seen before 6’8’ 250 being agile and flexible with that physique

Seems like you forgot about young Lebron

JjlApE1Z2mQ

Lol’d at Dwight Howard comparison. Kobe fans cope makes me chuckle
notsureifsrs.jpg

Those 10 dunks from Lebron are pedestrian. McGrady was 6'8 and an example of true elite athleticism. LOL at Lebronies

MHWPSmru3UQ

sammywatkins
02-18-2018, 12:42 PM

It has nothing to do with that. It comes down to LeBron having stagefright and being mentally soft. He would he out there alone and wouldn't be able to pin his shortcomings on teammates like he always does.

tekkenbruh
02-18-2018, 12:56 PM

You're a fuking moron, guy did an ingame freethrow line dunk and you say he lacks athleticism. Just stop posting

It has nothing to do with that. It comes down to LeBron having stagefright and being mentally soft. He would he out there alone and wouldn't be able to pin his shortcomings on teammates like he always does.

Lebron occupying so much space in your head that you actually established mental link with him and can give us insight into what and how he's thinking I see

CheekyChris23
02-18-2018, 01:09 PM
Lebron still triggering and living rent free in certain miscers' heads.

HawksFanRuss
02-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Lebron just isnt a very creative dunker thats why hes never done it. He just does the same dunk all the time.

The most creative dunk ive ever seen him do is the backboard dunk he did in last years finals, and he got that from Goatbe

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 01:33 PM
notsureifsrs.jpg

Those 10 dunks from Lebron are pedestrian. McGrady was 6'8 and an example of true elite athleticism. LOL at Lebronies

MHWPSmru3UQ

That video was all his rookie season.

McGrady was a freak by far my favorite dunker and just pure aesthetics on the court with that shot also. Better than Kobe pound for pound. Sleeping on Lebron, don’t be like op

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 01:34 PM
You're a fuking moron, guy did an ingame freethrow line dunk and you say he lacks athleticism. Just stop posting

He was over the FT line, lol

brb take a couple steps beyond FT line......."OMG did you see that FT dunk!"

sammywatkins
02-18-2018, 01:42 PM
That video was all his rookie season.

McGrady was a freak by far my favorite dunker and just pure aesthetics on the court with that shot also. Better than Kobe pound for pound. Sleeping on Lebron, don’t be like op
Didn't know T Mac was a rookie on the magic or rockets. The mind of a lebronie....

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Didn't know T Mac was a rookie on the magic or rockets. The mind of a lebronie....

Talking about that Lebron video I posted.

Stick to the low IQ rants these discussions is for the big boys

lecurry
02-18-2018, 02:09 PM
He was over the FT line, lol

brb take a couple steps beyond FT line......."OMG did you see that FT dunk!"

Kobe's FT line dunk was a lot better than Lebald's attempt

BJqj-P2MBfo

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 02:19 PM
iuYFc8u42vM

sooby
02-18-2018, 02:27 PM

Excuses about what???

I literally said he wasn't a good dunker. Most NBA players are athletic and gifted enough to be able to participate in a dunk contest (Lebron included) and come up with some dunks. At that point dunking becomes more of an exercise of creativity of skill. In today's NBA most players are athletic enough to elevate.

Kobe and MJ probably were better athletes and had better footwork. Doesn't mean Lebron isn't. Not to mention he outweighs both of them by like 30-40 lbs.

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Kobe and MJ probably were better athletes and had better footwork. Doesn't mean Lebron isn't. Not to mention he outweighs both of them by like 30-40 lbs.
Never said Lebron wasn't a good athlete, just that Kobe/MJ were better.

Sikhveins
02-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Never said Lebron wasn't a good athlete, just that Kobe/MJ were better.

They’re not better athletes tho

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 03:04 PM
They’re not better athletes tho
Sure they are. That's why Lebron wouldn't enter the dunk contest. He's not athletic enough

jalundah
02-18-2018, 05:05 PM
Just LOL at putting Kobe in the same "athletic" class as MJ.

These are the consensus vertical jumps I found researching online -

MJ - 48 inches
Lebron - 44 inches
Kobe - 38 inches

Plus, just watch the old games. Kobe was definitely athletic but was ALWAYS a finesse player, especially after the Shaq years. You guys are the same phaggots who claim LeBron's game relies "solely on athleticism" while Kobes was skill-based. Now you claim Lebron was not athletic as Kobe. Just LOL

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 05:15 PM
Just LOL at putting Kobe in the same "athletic" class as MJ.

These are the consensus vertical jumps I found researching online -

MJ - 48 inches
Lebron - 44 inches
Kobe - 38 inches

Plus, just watch the old games. Kobe was definitely athletic but was ALWAYS a finesse player, especially after the Shaq years. You guys are the same phaggots who claim LeBron's game relies "solely on athleticism" while Kobes was skill-based. Now you claim Lebron was not athletic as Kobe. Just LOL
Lebron could jump higher....that's about it. Kobe's overall athleticism was far superior which is why Lebron's game is so one-dimensional.

jalundah
02-18-2018, 05:26 PM
Lebron could jump higher....that's about it. Kobe's overall athleticism was far superior which is why Lebron's game is so one-dimensional.

So you're saying Kobe was... faster than Lebron? LOL. Even you don't believe that.

As far as agility goes, you probably have that right, mainly because Lebron outweighs him by probably 50 pounds. The overall strength advantage Lebron has puts that slight agility advantage Kobe has to shame.

TerryCrews13
02-18-2018, 05:29 PM
lebron's dunks would never be appreciated by guys like dj khaled. his dunks are straight up nasty power dunks he dosn't have the "finesse" like most the smaller guys

"lebron dunks from free throw line in game"

dj khaled would probaly score that as a 7 cause there wasn't some disney mascot standing underneath

TaeBoNinja
02-18-2018, 05:38 PM
So you're saying Kobe was... faster than Lebron? LOL. Even you don't believe that.

As far as agility goes, you probably have that right, mainly because Lebron outweighs him by probably 50 pounds. The overall strength advantage Lebron has puts that slight agility advantage Kobe has to shame.
Frobe was quicker and faster than Lebron, stop coping. It's hilarious to hear all these excuses.

HoustonMiscer
02-18-2018, 08:31 PM
lebron's dunks would never be appreciated by guys like dj khaled. his dunks are straight up nasty power dunks he dosn't have the "finesse" like most the smaller guys

"lebron dunks from free throw line in game"

dj khaled would probaly score that as a 7 cause there wasn't some disney mascot standing underneath

Anotha one

JumpRopeNut
02-19-2018, 08:38 AM
The contest in general is BS. Dennis Smith Jr dunk (through the legs) was only impressive one that deserved a 50. Start at 30.

Qf3G7hXPWVw?t=30s

Vitamin0
02-19-2018, 08:52 AM
TaeBoNinja confirmed d*mbass

sooby
02-19-2018, 11:56 AM
Frobe was quicker and faster than Lebron, stop coping. It's hilarious to hear all these excuses.

why would anybody cope about Lebron not being athletic enough to enter the dunk competition?

if anything Lebron simply not having the creativity or skill as a dunker to enter the dunk contest is more of a knock on Lebron than anything else.

Out of all the possible reasons out there, you choose the most unqualified and easily disputed one in athleticism and then go on some nonsensical rant about Kobe/MJ being more athletic than Lebron as if that has anything to do whether you are "athletic" enough to enter a dunk contest. Srs what other "athletic" gifts do you need for the dunk contest besides the ability to jump (in which Lebron > Kobe), hang in the air (also demonstrated by Lebron to be very good). You don't necessarily need to run fast, or have amazing or quick footwork. The rest of it is skill, flexibility, creativity, palming the ball and aesthetics. Most of which Lebron doesn't have.

Re-read your posts and just listen to yourself for a moment. Lebron not being athletic enough. Then comparing his athleticism to Kobe/MJ. Then using that as a proxy as to why he isn't athletic enough to enter a dunk contest. Somehow we're all coping by saying that lebron simply doesn't have the creativity, skills, aesthetics to enter the dunk contest. Just lol.

lecurry
02-19-2018, 01:01 PM

Kobe could also bench more than Lebald

http://www.nba.com/media/BryantBench_625_070817.jpg

Sikhveins
02-19-2018, 01:54 PM

I'd take 30 year old Lebron over Frobe when it comes athleticism lol.. keep coping phaggot

mvpshaq32
02-19-2018, 08:01 PM
I'd take 30 year old Lebron over Frobe when it comes athleticism lol.. keep coping phaggot

yeah....30 year old LeCramps

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/lebron-james-carried-to-the-bench-with-cramps-during-game-1-against-san-antonio.gif

RobParks2M
02-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Gotta stop subsidizing rent for these Cali cucks. I'm tired of seeing all this rent free living!

Durantgo3
02-20-2018, 08:49 AM
Not sure how anyone can argue that Lebron lacks the physical tools for the dunk contest. Great guy but not on Jordan, Dr J, Kobe, Nique level athletically. But it depends on ones definition

mvpshaq32
02-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Gotta stop subsidizing rent for these Cali cucks. I'm tired of seeing all this rent free living!

that doesn't even make sense lol. Lebronie logic not even once

that would imply we are living rent free inside someone's head. I'm guessing yours