PDA

View Full Version : My meal prepping

GoldenTaint
02-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Hey guys, so I prep 6 meals at a time as I don't like cooking for that long. I usually eat the same things over and over. Either meals with kale/tuna , salmon/green beans/ black beans, or turkey burgers/ broc****/black beans. I currently weigh 160 pounds. I'm trying to just get ripped up again. I eat about 3 meals a day along with or 2 protein shakes a day. 1 with Creatine in it.

Been doing this for 2 weeks now. Can this diet get me ripped up once I begin some cardio? I might even consider a fat burner once it gets warmer out. Thanks guys

OT2000
02-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Nothing wrong with the foods you’re choosing however eating the same things everyday is a bad idea. You will find it hard to sustain and may be missing out on other key nutrients found in other choices.

Getting ripped comes from a calorie reduction regardless of food choices.

Pur3p3r50n
02-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Hey guys, so I prep 6 meals at a time as I don't like cooking for that long. I usually eat the same things over and over. Either meals with kale/tuna , salmon/green beans/ black beans, or turkey burgers/ broc****/black beans. I currently weigh 160 pounds. I'm trying to just get ripped up again. I eat about 3 meals a day along with or 2 protein shakes a day. 1 with Creatine in it.

Been doing this for 2 weeks now. Can this diet get me ripped up once I begin some cardio? I might even consider a fat burner once it gets warmer out. Thanks guys

Same meals are fine, but don't eat tuna more than twice a week. You can eat beef and chicken too. 3 meals with 5 protein doses is good. Don't need to do cardio to be ripped. Definitely don't need fat burner.

yoojungl
02-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Add some variety in your foods. You don't need to be eating that everyday, you'll eventually find consuming the same foods boring and tasteless.

You'll get ripped by being in a calorie deficit, not by eating the same foods everyday.