PDA

View Full Version : This will be my one and only post about the super bowl

AreolaBorealis
02-05-2018, 11:32 AM
As many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

XterraRob
02-05-2018, 11:43 AM
That's funny OP because As many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

kids.got.soul
02-05-2018, 11:44 AM
As many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

HockeyBacon18
02-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Thats funny OP because As many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

PeaceWithin
02-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Interesting that you mention that OP because as many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

MYOFIBRAH
02-05-2018, 01:02 PM
THAT IS FUKKING INSANE OP because As many of you know, i am transitioning from caping from Tom Brady to Jimmy G. I’ve loved Tom Brady for so many years now. No I don’t live in Boston i have never even visited it. My number one rule in sports is to root for hot and aesthetic quarterbacks. I briefly flirted with Brees in 2009 when he had just won the SB and wasn’t balding. I had a cup of coffee with Aaron but then found out about his relapse tendencies and it was a little bit of a turn off. There were always young good looking studs coming into the league like Blaine Gabbert and Blake Bortles but they amounted to anything. I always came back to Tom Brady. At the end of the day he was good looking, won a chit ton of games and put up good stats. I was like 3 years old during the first super bowl. I do not remember a life without Tom. He is now like 40 years old and the end is coming soon. That’s why I took the proactive approach and started rooting for Jimmy. I just wanted to see him win one more super bowl and ride Gisele off into the sunset but it does not look like i will get that. Bill Belichick is an idiot and his pube infested Defense coordinator are fuking idiots. They single handley cost Tom Brady #6. That D was trash all year and then they go ahead and benched Butler. I was at a loss for words. I fuking panicked when the eagles went up 3-0 and did not watch another second of the game. I checked in after it was done and it was heart breaking seeing wat happened. I felt sick to my stomach like I had eaten 3 cheese gorditas from taco bell. I came on the sports misc after the game and within 30 seconds was barraged with so many threads that had nothing but pure hatred and vitriol towards tom brady. I consider a lot of you to be my close personal friends but seeing you all relish in my pain and misery was salt to the womb after a gut wrenching day. I am going to take some time to reflect on my life and wat matters most in it. I’m fleeing the sport misc for probably 4-6 months. I cannot take the pain. I will come back refreshed and ready for the next upcoming season with Jimmy G as my main guy. I still love Tom Brady I always will. But last night proved it was time for me to move to my next chapter. See y’all in 4-6 months.

iamgenus
02-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Combo breaker...

Welcome to the Jimmy GQ club bro. Happy to have you.

Jimmy GQ Superbowl MVP in 2019 followed by GOT.

JoocyLoaf
02-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Hey OP that's funny cause I too am a Jimmy G fan and let me tell you, being a Jimmy G fan is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any aesthetic QB fans. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, aesthetic QB fans' parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.