PDA

View Full Version : Need help/suggestions with my diet

JH4L
02-03-2018, 06:36 PM
I’m pretty to new to all of this, and ive always been a picky eater for my whole life. I know you pretty much have to get over it to get a variety when you’re trying to bulk, but since I’m new I’m not incredibly familiar with all the different meals I can make. Basically, this is what my diet has been.

Side note: I’m 160 and trying to bulk

Breakfast 1: 4 scrambled eggs
Breakfast 2: peanut butter sandwich with lots of peanut butter

Lunch 1: 4oz grilled chicken and brown rice
Lunch 2: another Pb sandwich

Dinner 1: either the same thing as lunch 1 or a grilled chicken caesar salad
Dinner 2: guess... another Pb sandwich, lol.

On top of that, i throw in these things throughout the day:
- Salad if I’m not eating one for dinner
- An apple
- Met-Rx big100 protein bar or other protein bar
- sometimes i drink a core power elite, other times i’ll drink gold standard or syntha 6.

If anyone has any feedback on how my diet is currently, how i can add variety, etc. it would be appreciated more than you know. Thank you!

EgoActor
02-03-2018, 06:46 PM
yikes.

lentils, chickpeas, mung bean, kidney bean, tofu, tempeh, fish, beef, organ meats (heart/liver/kidney), millet, long grain brown rice, barley, quinoa, basmati rice, potato, sweet potato, butternut squash, avocado, apple, banana, celery, turnip, radish, kale, collards, bro c****, cauliflower, asparagus, cabbage, carrot, beets, spinach, brazil nut, almond, walnut, chestnut, sesame seed and oil... too many to name. go to the produce section of the best grocery store in town.

don't be a pussy. eat these foods and convert it into your blood. that weak ass peanut butter sandwich isn't going to make your blood a flowing river of vitality.

JH4L
02-03-2018, 06:50 PM
yikes.

lentils, chickpeas, mung bean, kidney bean, tofu, tempeh, fish, beef, organ meats (heart/liver/kidney), millet, long grain brown rice, barley, quinoa, basmati rice, potato, sweet potato, butternut squash, avocado, apple, banana, celery, turnip, radish, kale, collards, bro c****, cauliflower, asparagus, cabbage, carrot, beets, spinach, brazil nut, almond, walnut, chestnut, sesame seed and oil... too many to name. go to the produce section of the best grocery store in town.

don't be a pussy. eat these foods and convert it into your blood. that weak ass peanut butter sandwich isn't going to make your blood a flowing river of vitality.

So is the sandwich the only thing you’d advise switching? Basically what i gathered from that. I’ve only heard good things about everything i listed. I basically have done the PB for the protein. I’m open to try stuff.

yoojungl
02-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Did you make this meal plan based on a set of calories? You don't have to stick with the same foods everyday. When you're bulking, you can allow some flexibility with other foods.

Vandeman17
02-03-2018, 08:22 PM

What does this even mean?