PDA

View Full Version : Eagles fans expected to outnumber Patriots fans 3 to 1 at the Super Bowl LII

jackyallen
02-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Good job Eagles fans! Patriots fans, come on guys! I still think the New England Patriots will win this. I hope it would be dramatic. Eagles have big chance though and this could easily feels like an Eagles home game.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2018/01/30/super-bowl-lii-eagles-fans-expected-to-outnumber-pats-fans-3-to-1.html

beer n brats
02-01-2018, 08:37 PM
don’t matter the refs will walk the pats down the field and quiet the philly faithful. hopefully Schwartz has backup signals because he’s playing the best signal stealer in nfl history. even Spagnolo, Isaac Bruce and Orlando pace said they knew their signals

FHSwarrior17
02-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Who's aware of eagles fan EDP445?

IH8RICE
02-02-2018, 02:27 AM
don’t matter the refs will walk the pats down the field and quiet the philly faithful. hopefully Schwartz has backup signals because he’s playing the best signal stealer in nfl history. even Spagnolo, Isaac Bruce and Orlando pace said they knew their signals
Unfortunately this. They better change everything up at halftime to confuse. I have faith in Schwartz.

Wish he didn’t stop making YouTube videos. Dude was annoying but hilarious at the same time.

Phobaphobia
02-02-2018, 03:02 AM
I guess it kind of makes sense as most fans would be lucky to go to one superbowl in their life time. A lot of Patriots fans probably thought last year was their last chance to see the dynasty on the big stage. Same with SB 49.

iamgenus
02-02-2018, 04:37 AM
I guess it kind of makes sense as most fans would be lucky to go to one superbowl in their life time. A lot of Patriots fans probably thought last year was their last chance to see the dynasty on the big stage. Same with SB 49.

No chit. This isn’t news. SB tickets aren’t cheap Pats have been to what like 4 in the last 6 years including this year.

I fully expect the Eagles to have “homefield” in terms of crowd noise.

iamgenus
02-02-2018, 04:39 AM

Lol at this cope. You forgot to include the biggest crybaby of them all Marshall Faulk.

How dare the Patriots actually prepare for these games!

FHSwarrior17
02-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Wish he didn’t stop making YouTube videos. Dude was annoying but hilarious at the same time.

Only reason he stops is because youtube suspends him lol he still makes videos almost daily

dawktwenty
02-02-2018, 08:28 AM
Unfortunately this. They better change everything up at halftime to confuse. I have faith in Schwartz.

Lol he didn't stop..

TAWS6
02-02-2018, 11:47 AM
If Patriots fans attended the SB every time the Pats were in it they would be broke.

theACEofSPADES
02-02-2018, 11:50 AM

That dude was so fuking annoying

EnriqueBrah
02-02-2018, 12:00 PM

im convinced hes not actually an eagles fan

compan
02-02-2018, 12:21 PM
It makes a lot of sense considering this SB means more to Eagles fans than Pats fans.

FHSwarrior17
02-02-2018, 12:36 PM

Im not an eagles fan, but i watch him sometimes for some lol's but he takes it too far more often than not

Also, worst fan ever. Brb other team scores and he goes off on twitter "THIS GAME IS OVER!!". Every damn time

GarthVader
02-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Good job Eagles fans! Patriots fans, come on guys! I still think the New England Patriots will win this. I hope it would be dramatic. Eagles have big chance though and this could easily feels like an Eagles home game.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2018/01/30/super-bowl-lii-eagles-fans-expected-to-outnumber-pats-fans-3-to-1.html

Of course it's gonna be dramatic. Brady is a chit tier QB that can't dominate a SB. It will be a close game as always.

IH8RICE
02-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Only reason he stops is because youtube suspends him lol he still makes videos almost daily

Lol he didn't stop..

Lol, looking him up now just for the lols.