PDA

View Full Version : Jemele Hill is off Sportscenter

Aesthetical
01-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Thank you baby jeebus

ESPN has been almost impossible to watch aside from live sports.
On dat FS1 time

But an anchor with a history of low ratings and a boring show is gone. Wonder who she will be replaced with.

HawksFanRuss
01-26-2018, 09:58 AM
She was unbearable. Was like a Feminist and black lives matter supporter all in one. Tried to race bait at every oppurtunity as well.

MrHydrochloride
01-26-2018, 10:01 AM
Dunno how she last as long as she did

Nothing worst than a chick with that "Im going to say what i want no matter what!" attitude

sooby
01-26-2018, 10:56 AM
think I stopped watching ESPN a long time ago

but still good that she is gone, just lol @ being a black lives matter activist on a sports channel

LeBronieStan
01-26-2018, 11:15 AM
No SVP hosted SportsCenter, no care.

YoungMetro24
01-26-2018, 11:20 AM
Another Michigan State alum takes an L. Love it.

KoolKidRyan
01-26-2018, 01:04 PM
She was unbearable. Was like a Feminist and black lives matter supporter all in one. Tried to race bait at every oppurtunity as well.
Espn/Disney loves race baiting but not more than the bottom line. Even they suspended her when she suggested people should boycott the NFL.

YesWayNoWeigh
01-26-2018, 01:14 PM
Do people really still watch espn? Only time I do is occasionally for svp. And even that isn't intentional lol

IronILLinois
01-26-2018, 01:21 PM
fk yea!

IronILLinois
01-26-2018, 01:23 PM
Do people really still watch espn? Only time I do is occasionally for svp. And even that isn't intentional lolyea usually have it on for backround noise, but cancelling cable service altogether soon

Miked1978
01-26-2018, 01:23 PM
People like me tune into SportsCenter to get away from politics. Glad she is gone.

Keep politics out of sports!!!

ckmiscer
01-26-2018, 01:41 PM
Thank God.

headinahole
01-26-2018, 01:43 PM
Her constant woman scorned look fuking killed me.

literally unwatchable.

beer n brats
01-26-2018, 01:58 PM
good. just another BLM race baiter

BobLoblawBrah
01-26-2018, 02:04 PM
I stopped watching last year. She was particularly bad, everything deviated from sport to racial, female crap. ESPN has just turned into a TV version of twitter.

Also kinda over Stephen A smith and Max kellerman being so dramatic. Kellerman constantly goes on about being a jew and how he is so tight with black folks.

Its ironic given the history of African-americans how powerful they have become in shaping the culture.

MYOFIBRAH
01-26-2018, 02:08 PM
I stopped watching last year. She was particularly bad, everything deviated from sport to racial, female crap. ESPN has just turned into a TV version of twitter.

Also kinda over Stephen A smith and Max kellerman being so dramatic. Kellerman constantly goes on about being a jew and how he is so tight with black folks.

Its ironic given the history of African-americans how powerful they have become in shaping the culture.

right? dude quotes B.I.G. and JayZ, Wayne, etc. daily as if it helps his point or gives him some street cred. lol

headinahole
01-26-2018, 02:10 PM
right? dude quotes B.I.G. and JayZ, Wayne, etc. daily as if it helps his point or gives him some street cred. lol

He's just a different version of Rappaport

PepperedAngus
01-26-2018, 02:26 PM
Good move. Fuk her.

headinahole
01-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Good move. Fuk her.

She's not getting fired

They're shifting her over to their white guilt section.

Aka The Undefeated

TTexasTT
01-26-2018, 02:31 PM
Too late. Fuk that bish...
Anyone remember her GOAT QB list?
It was something like

Moon
mcNabb
Vick
Montana
Doug Williams... lol

ohiostate124
01-26-2018, 02:32 PM
So she can write more about race for "The Undefeated." Just lol.

PepperedAngus
01-26-2018, 02:33 PM
She's not getting fired

They're shifting her over to their white guilt section.

Aka The Undefeated

Either way

https://media2.giphy.com/media/11QJgcchgwskq4/giphy.gif

cman1787
01-26-2018, 02:46 PM
It was something like

Moon
mcNabb
Vick
Montana
Doug Williams... lol

lmao, this can't be serious

racial pride is cringe

sammywatkins
01-26-2018, 02:55 PM
It was something like

Moon
mcNabb
Vick
Montana
Doug Williams... lol
Just looked it up. It was Montana Brady elway manning marino

TTexasTT
01-26-2018, 03:17 PM
No you didn’t, it definitely had Moon and McNabb

sammywatkins
01-26-2018, 03:30 PM
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=14920849

Skip to like 30 seconds

TTexasTT
01-26-2018, 03:33 PM

Skip to like 30 seconds
There’s actually a thread about it here. Several years ago.

waisoserious
01-26-2018, 04:57 PM

Yea I dont enjoy First Take anymore either. The dynamic is just weird. Undisputed is where its at.

Lunatic
01-26-2018, 05:14 PM

Skip to like 30 seconds

Lol at anyone ever putting Elway in the top 5.

Ikeman83
01-26-2018, 05:25 PM
Deport

DeshaunWatson
01-26-2018, 06:06 PM
Thank the lord. Hold this W Donald

W1LLW
01-26-2018, 06:17 PM

Have to agree with this. Stephen A is dramatic as fuk BUT at least he's extremely objective. He gives props where they're due, and flames where it's due regardless of race. Max is forever trying to plug spike lee movie and rap quotes in EVERY episode. DUDE we get it, you don't low-key hate black people, we appreciate it. stop tryin so hard.

On the flip side you have Undisputed. Shannon being an authentic, southern, country as fuk Black dude, and Skip being a white dude. Neither one is trying to garner "cool points" with the opposite race or trying to be something they're not. My only gripe is that Skip often takes blatantly troll stances (Nick Saban for example) on subjects and pretends to stand by them like they're gospel.

Luckily, I don't have time to watch either show regularly because they both kinda suck balls. Think the only "show" I watch religiously is College Gameday during CFB season. It's my adult version of Saturday morning cartoons.

TTexasTT
01-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Trump 2020
This guy can’t stop winning.

BloodyBaron
01-27-2018, 02:52 PM

Kellerman was actually about that hip hop life tho lol, grew up in Urban NYC and rapped with his brother before getting into sports

yW-mK5KQ4Pc

chiefnz
01-27-2018, 04:08 PM
Kellerman was actually about that hip hop life tho lol, grew up in Urban NYC and rapped with his brother before getting into sports

yW-mK5KQ4Pc

This makes sense

Shortstop36
01-27-2018, 04:12 PM
i don't get it, she didnu nuffin

dizzin9
01-27-2018, 04:12 PM
She is ugly as fuk to begin with

LeonardShelby
01-27-2018, 05:18 PM
There’s actually a thread about it here. Several years ago.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159665971

Second result when searching Jemele Hill's top 5 qbs

MYOFIBRAH
01-28-2018, 03:19 PM

yW-mK5KQ4Pc

this life cant be real lmmfao

drvillain
01-28-2018, 04:06 PM
She is ugly as fuk to begin with

lold

Aesthetical
01-29-2018, 05:33 AM
Have to agree with this. Stephen A is dramatic as fuk BUT at least he's extremely objective. He gives props where they're due, and flames where it's due regardless of race. Max is forever trying to plug spike lee movie and rap quotes in EVERY episode. DUDE we get it, you don't low-key hate black people, we appreciate it. stop tryin so hard.

On the flip side you have Undisputed. Shannon being an authentic, southern, country as fuk Black dude, and Skip being a white dude. Neither one is trying to garner "cool points" with the opposite race or trying to be something they're not. My only gripe is that Skip often takes blatantly troll stances (Nick Saban for example) on subjects and pretends to stand by them like they're gospel.

Luckily, I don't have time to watch either show regularly because they both kinda suck balls. Think the only "show" I watch religiously is College Gameday during CFB season. It's my adult version of Saturday morning cartoons.

The networks need Skip Bayless and personalities like him. He represents a good percentage of sports fans. I like him myself because hes a hater and I am too. Its funny and even if the things he says are a stretch, its good entertainment.

Better than race baiting jermele.

sooby
01-29-2018, 05:44 AM
The networks need Skip Bayless and personalities like him. He represents a good percentage of sports fans. I like him myself because hes a hater and I am too. Its funny and even if the things he says are a stretch, its good entertainment.

Better than race baiting jermele.

I hate to say it but I actually miss Skip on the network

TTexasTT
01-29-2018, 07:36 AM

yW-mK5KQ4Pc
What.The.Fuk.

bdstwin1
01-29-2018, 07:53 AM
ESPN is a mess. Jemel hill represents everything wrong with that network. a women discussing sports and liberal politics is recipe for disaster on a sports network

JIGSAW
01-29-2018, 10:32 AM
you still watch ESPN?

Aesthetical
01-29-2018, 10:38 AM
you still watch ESPN?

Apart from Live Sports programming, no.

But when Nascar comes on at 6pm on FS1 I pass by and see what kind of mess they have.

All their women are ugly as fuk.

I used to think Michelle Beadle was hot but no mas.

Kristine Leahy >>>>> Michelle Beadle

Iguodala
01-29-2018, 10:38 AM

Well Max was actually a a rapper in his day, there are video of him on youtube. Can't access it right now.

edit. nvm I see someone posted it above.

Shortstop36
01-29-2018, 10:39 AM
she dindu nuffin

Foxmulder0
01-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Good. She’s a piece of chit

Foxmulder0
01-29-2018, 11:17 AM
She is ugly as fuk to begin with don’t tell bleacher report mike freeman that, that dude is jamele hill times 2.

Dan916
01-29-2018, 12:31 PM
FS1 is the only thing I watch.

ESPN only talks about race and how white people should feel bad.. **** everything about that channel, makes me moist knowing they are losing more and more subs every day.

Lunatic
01-29-2018, 01:23 PM

ESPN only talks about race and how white people should feel bad.. **** everything about that channel, makes me moist knowing they are losing more and more subs every day.We absolutely should feel bad from stuff that happened long before we were born.

Foxmulder0
01-29-2018, 10:19 PM

ESPN only talks about race and how white people should feel bad.. **** everything about that channel, makes me moist knowing they are losing more and more subs every day. yup, I just watch FS1 now as well

Drayton13xpb
01-29-2018, 10:32 PM
We all know that PTI is the only watchable show on ESPN... Russillo used to be good too but he bounced

IH8RICE
01-29-2018, 11:09 PM
We all know that PTI is the only watchable show on ESPN... Russillo used to be good too but he bounced
Came in to say this. Watching pti reruns would be the only way I watch Espn for more than thirty minutes.

Aesthetical
01-30-2018, 05:57 AM

I cant stand kornheiser or however you spell his canuck name.

Wilbon is okay but I don't like the show.

Future24
01-30-2018, 07:48 AM
We all know that PTI is the only watchable show on ESPN... Russillo used to be good too but he bouncedAgreed. They ruined Around the Horn.

Godyssey
01-30-2018, 08:16 AM
It was something like

Moon
mcNabb
Vick
Montana
Doug Williams... lol

Skip to like 30 seconds

lmfao this racist pussy lying then being called out for it should not sink under the radar.

he tried to lie about something by using race and got exposed. lmfaooooooooooooo