PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ Isaiah Thomas getting CRUCIFIED on the sports shows :wow: (vid)

SompletelyCober
01-25-2018, 09:02 AM
Shannon left Earth on this midget while channeling Kevin Love in the first few mins LMAO

ZmAY5JIUUqs

HawksFanRuss
01-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Always someone elses fault, never lebrons.

sammywatkins
01-25-2018, 09:52 AM
Lmao at the fire hydrant comment.

tekkenbruh
01-25-2018, 10:11 AM
Shannon went on a rampage

pX3lfOs0ggM

Hazard69
01-25-2018, 10:13 AM
lol IT is getting old man

brb calling out a player who has been there for years for being sick while you have done nothing except be the worst defensive player in the nba

midcoastking33
01-25-2018, 11:16 AM
the world's softest team continues the charmin tour

DoUEvenDrift
01-25-2018, 11:23 AM
what are these shows going to do when lebron retires?

shannon may need to going back to being retired when that happens.

mvpshaq32
01-25-2018, 11:27 AM
https://twitter.com/shannonsharpe/status/861595835062038530?lang=en

AXnyc
01-25-2018, 12:01 PM
LMAOOOO he said "Derrick Rose left with a fade and came back with dreads and you welcomed him with open arms" hahaha.

Kevin Love is not perfect but i can't stand Isiah, he acts like the whole world owes him something for his playing time in Boston. He's also right...one good year doesn't make you a superstar. **** him.

YesWayNoWeigh
01-25-2018, 12:11 PM
LMAOOOO he said "Derrick Rose with a fade and came back with dreads and you welcomed him with open arms" hahaha.

Kevin Love is not perfect but i can't stand Isiah, he acts like the whole world owes him something for his playing time in Boston. He's also right...one good year doesn't make you a superstar. **** him.cant stand sharp but that was pretty funny

SomeGuyHear
01-25-2018, 12:16 PM
LMAOOOO he said "Derrick Rose with a fade and came back with dreads and you welcomed him with open arms" hahaha.

Kevin Love is not perfect but i can't stand Isiah, he acts like the whole world owes him something for his playing time in Boston. He's also right...one good year doesn't make you a superstar. **** him.

Lol! I lost it at his dreads comment too. One of his GOAT lines imo.

Love should request to leave. If they are going to choose IT over him, no way they winning the chip this year or future years.

sooby
01-25-2018, 12:23 PM
this team beats the Chicago Bulls and the New York Knicks of last year together as the most dysfunctional team in the NBA, just lmfao.

SompletelyCober
01-25-2018, 12:42 PM
this team beats the Chicago Bulls and the New York Knicks of last year together as the most dysfunctional team in the NBA, just lmfao.

All of this is LeBron's fault specifically because of the Kyrie situation. I've seen reports that Kyrie threatened to sit out this year if he wasn't traded. And that's as a direct result of the team (LeBron) putting him on the trading block....a guy who pretty much averaged 30PPG over his 2 finals appearances vs the Warriors and hit the biggest shot in Cleveland's history to win them their only ring.

LeBron was desperate to get Paul George and reportedly his client Bledsoe and was willing to let Kyrie go. Word got back to Kyrie and he said enough of this sh!t I'm out. That started the spiral this year. Kyrie was devalued because he made it known he wanted out and all they could get is an injured IT, Crowder and a future pick.

This is a team that was trying to add PG13 and Jimmy Butler a short time before this drama to compete with the Warriors. Kyrie and Love got sick of taking all the blame and not getting any credit.

Very very sad.

Hoyer4MVP
01-25-2018, 01:21 PM
Life of a manlet.

http://i.imgur.com/QA5NF.jpg

Slamt
01-25-2018, 01:22 PM
https://streamable.com/aexak

Crowder is a complete phaggot, idc what ur teammate did or what u think he did

but to watch him play hard going for a rebound, get smacked in the face, and then nobody helps him up, that's just straight pathetic....

kevin love even extended a hand out to jae crowder, what a phucking phaggot, i hope IT gets exposed this season and gets paid nothing.

how u gonna scapegoat ur 2nd best player, IT thinks he's actually a real all-nba player when in fact he's a product of Brad Stevens

edit: KLove would be the perfect player next to Embiid, I hope Cleveland trades him for some more garbage, we have a few of those.

TaeBoNinja
01-25-2018, 01:43 PM
Randle for Love, book it!

Vbrah
01-25-2018, 03:48 PM
Lmao rekt

WrestlingFan123
01-25-2018, 03:54 PM
https://streamable.com/aexak

Crowder is a complete phaggot, idc what ur teammate did or what u think he did

but to watch him play hard going for a rebound, get smacked in the face, and then nobody helps him up, that's just straight pathetic....

kevin love even extended a hand out to jae crowder, what a phucking phaggot, i hope IT gets exposed this season and gets paid nothing.

how u gonna scapegoat ur 2nd best player, IT thinks he's actually a real all-nba player when in fact he's a product of Brad Stevens

edit: KLove would be the perfect player next to Embiid, I hope Cleveland trades him for some more garbage, we have a few of those.

Love for Covington and Sarvic. Get'er done Colangelo

Slamt
01-25-2018, 04:35 PM
https://streamable.com/85sy4

CalmWind
01-25-2018, 04:46 PM
All of this is LeBron's fault specifically because of the Kyrie situation. I've seen reports that Kyrie threatened to sit out this year if he wasn't traded. And that's as a direct result of the team (LeBron) putting him on the trading block....a guy who pretty much averaged 30PPG over his 2 finals appearances vs the Warriors and hit the biggest shot in Cleveland's history to win them their only ring.

LeBron was desperate to get Paul George and reportedly his client Bledsoe and was willing to let Kyrie go. Word got back to Kyrie and he said enough of this sh!t I'm out. That started the spiral this year. Kyrie was devalued because he made it known he wanted out and all they could get is an injured IT, Crowder and a future pick.

This is a team that was trying to add PG13 and Jimmy Butler a short time before this drama to compete with the Warriors. Kyrie and Love got sick of taking all the blame and not getting any credit.

Very very sad.

The Heat were trying to get Kyrie, but Lebron and the Cavs ignored all of Riley's offers.

The Cavs could have had Goran Dragic at PG instead of Isiah Thomas...... Dragic + some young pieces like Winslow or something..... would have been a better package than what the Celtics gave.

Lebron still salty though and shut down Riley's offers.

waisoserious
01-25-2018, 04:57 PM
Shannon left Earth on this midget while channeling Kevin Love in the first few mins LMAO

ZmAY5JIUUqs

It pissing off everybody this year, and its only January LMAO

waisoserious
01-25-2018, 04:59 PM
Im actually starting to feel legit sorry for Lebron. This team is so dysfunctional lmao. Its like....the Kobe D12 Nash Lakers kinda, but with double the help (and double the wins).

sooby
01-25-2018, 05:12 PM
https://streamable.com/85sy4

good guy dejonte

midcoastking33
01-25-2018, 05:45 PM
member when sports misc said boston got fleeced? I member

Iguodala
01-25-2018, 05:47 PM
Why are folks turning on IT so much, because he allegedly called out Kevin Love?

Mparserz
01-25-2018, 05:55 PM
Why are folks turning on IT so much, because he allegedly called out Kevin Love? It's easy to scapegoat him now since he sucks. Cav fans can now say they want him off their team because he's a meanie instead of just admitting they were wrong and the dude sucks bad. I remember how so many Cav fans were denial and saying how IT was going to take the team to another level when he gets healthy. IT would be awesome on a team as a bench player. But that team isn't the Cavs.

WafflesBrah
01-25-2018, 06:00 PM
lol damn they roasted him. I mean they kinda make some good points though which is surprising because bayless is a troll.

Slamt
01-25-2018, 06:01 PM
Why are folks turning on IT so much, because he allegedly called out Kevin Love?

he's been injured for the whole season

comes back for a few games in which he sucked ass, team sucked ass, then he goes off blaming somebody and talking about how they should be playing better

lol

Vbrah
01-25-2018, 06:03 PM
he's been injured for the whole season

comes back for a few games in which he sucked ass, team sucked ass, then he goes off blaming somebody and talking about how they should be playing better

lol

This and most importantly, dude just ****ing got there lmao.

jassako
01-25-2018, 07:37 PM
LOL'ed at the manlet. Glad he got trashed

Aesthetical
01-26-2018, 05:29 AM
Sharp went in dry

Malversation
01-26-2018, 05:41 AM
Saw it. The dude has played like hot trash every game he's played in, and has a net rating of like -20. Then he has the audacity to criticize love when he was playing great, up until the point this ball pounding midget showed up? gtfo.

Blueblob
01-26-2018, 06:07 PM
LMFAO. When IT just went to sit down he put a clear booster seat on the chair so he could see. Need to find a video

W1LLW
01-26-2018, 06:27 PM
Sharp went in dry

He can be a bit much at times, but probably one of my favorite sports "analyst". Former player, still jacked as fuk, country as HELL and just keeps it 100%. Would love to go out for beers with dude.

DefensiveEnd896
01-26-2018, 06:43 PM
He was fine with the Celtics now he is with LeBron and everything is his fault. Not buying it. LeBron is overhyped as far as making his teammates better. He doesn't. It's pretty obvious.

Isaiah is a good player. He's just a bad fit with the Cavs.

RiceBrah93
01-26-2018, 06:54 PM
Its always everyone's fault but LeBallhogs

waytoodeep03
01-27-2018, 04:48 AM
He was fine with the Celtics now he is with LeBron and everything is his fault. Not buying it. LeBron is overhyped as far as making his teammates better. He doesn't. It's pretty obvious.

Isaiah is a good player. He's just a bad fit with the Cavs.

He was a defensive liability on the celtics. In the playoffs when he was on the floor it was like playing 5 v 4.dude is too small to defend and rebound.

If he was so great he wouldn't have been traded.

AlBHappy
01-27-2018, 05:07 AM
IT is a great regular season player. Excellent shooter, but needs the ball ALL THE TIME. In the playoffs, he gets trapped and can't get over or through the defense.

He can't d up because he's 5'9''

The chip on his shoulder helps him in most situations, but now he feels entitled.

In reality on a functional good team, he's a 6th man second-third option coming off the bench getting you 18-20.

He thinks he's Chris Paul, and he isn't.

StrawHat94
01-27-2018, 07:22 AM
In another video, Sharpe said IT couldn't guard a piggy bank with an AK .......brutal

SompletelyCober
01-27-2018, 11:30 AM
LMAO Kevin Love is DONE with this team look at this sh!t

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/957075323367182336

https://twitter.com/AnthonyG729/status/957057567775174656

https://media.giphy.com/media/4HbbmeuR0g4r6/giphy.gif

SteezeFactory
01-27-2018, 02:46 PM
LMAO Kevin Love is DONE with this team look at this sh!t

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/957075323367182336

https://twitter.com/AnthonyG729/status/957057567775174656

https://media.giphy.com/media/4HbbmeuR0g4r6/giphy.gif

Love and Green were joking around after the game about the jaccket throw. Hook line and sinker son Love's the master troll.

DefensiveEnd896
01-27-2018, 03:17 PM
He was a defensive liability on the celtics. In the playoffs when he was on the floor it was like playing 5 v 4.dude is too small to defend and rebound.

If he was so great he wouldn't have been traded.

IT isn't a great defender. This is well known. But the Cavs were a horrible defensive team way before IT started playing. He's clearly not the sole reason for the Cavs bad defense.

Also as bad as IT's defense is his scoring more than makes up for it. He scored 53-pts in a playoff gm last season. He's not shooting well right now so his bad defense is more glaring but Cavs D sucked way before IT.

LeBron is an overrated defender at this stage of his career. Durant destroyed him in the finals and LeBron's D has been pretty bad this season. LeBron should definitely be taking more of the blame in that department.

Shortstop36
01-27-2018, 04:16 PM
imagine being kevin love and getting blame for pratically everything ever, even tho you accepted your role. Thats the problem with KLove tbh, he's just about the team tryna win. They knew if they called out rose for being a walking pussy and going awol, he'd just leave for good, but they know KLove would take it.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT IT OFF THE BENCH

MBisonSon
01-27-2018, 04:20 PM
Im actually starting to feel legit sorry for Lebron. This team is so dysfunctional lmao. Its like....the Kobe D12 Nash Lakers kinda, but with double the help (and double the wins).

LOL at feeling sorry for LeGM, this makes how many teams he's wrecked?

Stupid **** like this happens when the star player tries to be GM, because IRL isn't a game of 2K18.