PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is getting traded to Houston at the deadline

DeusExTerra
01-24-2018, 09:16 AM
I'm just calling my shot now Babe Ruth style, so I can bump this thread when it happens.

brb Cavs imploding from the inside out
brb little midget IT already butting heads with longtime Cavs players
brb LeBron is almost certaintly gone at the end of the season, Dan Gilbert has to know this
brb Rockets are probably the only team who can challenge GSW in the West
brb Cavs get absolutely nothing at the end of the season when LBJ walks

If the losses continue in the run-up to the 2/8 deadline, I predict LeBron is asked to waive his no-trade clause and accepts. The Rockets will effectively get a rental and a very realistic shot of knocking off GSW in the Western Finals, with CP3 Harden and LeBron together. Houston almost buys themselves a championship with this trade.

Meanwhile, Cleveland gets to start the inevitable blow up process and rebuild with a pool of talent and assets from Houston, as opposed to getting nothing in the summer.

Also, and here's the kicker in my opinion: LeBron (and his enormous ego) is going to accept the trade because it gives him a shot to become the first player in NBA history to win a championship with four different teams.
- Heat
- Cavs
- Rockets
- LA when he goes there afterwards

It's never been done before, and I think LeBron would see it as a feather in his cap for the GOAT debate versus MJ, Kobe and the like.

/deardiary

Vhagar
01-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Makes sense

He held the cavs hostage, made them sign all the players he wanted, and now needs more help

sloop
01-24-2018, 10:24 AM
You know he has a no trade clause, right?

You think Dan Gilbert is going to ask him to waive it?

Just LOL

wildchild11
01-24-2018, 11:08 AM
No trade clause

JUGGERNAUT1333
01-24-2018, 11:39 AM

Just LOL

No trade clause

Doesn't LeBron have the option to waive the no trade clause?

It's the perfect scenario for him. Technically he didn't leave on his own accord like when he went to Miami. He can create a victim mentality that he was forced out by ownership and traded. So it's not his fault for leaving Cleveland again. He can make some BS story up about being pressured to waive his no trade clause due to organizational issues. And now he goes to a better team .

Win-win for LeMastermind

journeyboy
01-24-2018, 03:10 PM
How can you even think this is possible?
LMAO

The only way Lebron gets traded is if HE ASKS for it which mean it's on his accord, which would taint his legacy as a ring chaser.

EDIT: JUST SAW THE NEWS>> ITS POSSIBLE!!

ArmchairMoles
01-24-2018, 03:12 PM

Just LOL
LeBron WANTS to leave. He is going to tell that (((cuck))) to trade him for Ryan Anderson + pieces (Eric Gordon?).

waytoodeep03
01-24-2018, 03:21 PM
Convince him to waive it.

Problem is who in earth is houston trading in return?

Plus I'm sure lebron is a package deal with wade too

Slamt
01-24-2018, 03:23 PM
Hope this happens, the Sixers should find a way to get Kevin Love

he's actually the perfect player at PF to play with Embiid

Cavalier players hating on the 2nd best player on the team cuz he's white.

sammywatkins
01-24-2018, 03:53 PM
Even though he's a restricted free agent if I were the Cavs I would try and trade for Capela and some picks. They'd probably have to take bacj Anderson's contract.

Likely would have to be a 3 team deal though

Iguodala
01-24-2018, 05:48 PM
Lol, Gotta give it to Lebron for ensuring he is always relevant and the number one convo.

sooby
01-25-2018, 05:26 AM
he aint getting traded but

it definitely is interesting to see where he will end up in the offseason, perhaps a tag team with Daddy Kawhi who is reported to be discontent with the Spurs? But the two guys seem like they are on two different universes personality wise.

KoolKidRyan
01-25-2018, 05:45 AM
Like the Cavs would wanna trade Bron for Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, or Trevor Ariza.

rainieravesouth
01-25-2018, 06:41 AM
he aint getting traded but

it definitely is interesting to see where he will end up in the offseason, perhaps a tag team with Daddy Kawhi who is reported to be discontent with the Spurs? But the two guys seem like they are on two different universes personality wise.

kawhi can just sit back and play ball. seems like he doesn't like the attention as THE guy. Lebron can get all of it while Kawhi does his thing

sooby
01-25-2018, 07:07 AM
kawhi can just sit back and play ball. seems like he doesn't like the attention as THE guy. Lebron can get all of it while Kawhi does his thing

I'm not sure though Kawhi would want to be attached to all the drama that Lebron brings and his diva attitude, which would inevitably happen if the two were to team up. If anything, playing WITH Lebron will bring unwanted attention to Kawhi.

DeusExTerra
01-25-2018, 08:07 AM

Just LOL

No trade clause

obviously you plebs can't read I literally mention that in my post. he has alreay been asked to waive it according to some blue checkmarks on twitter

https://twitter.com/Kingnickrusso/status/956199567032311808

The Lebron James to Houston rumors aren’t only in Houston anymore y’all. Got this text from my cousin this AM.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUUab0oVwAEt4Dz.jpg