PDA

View Full Version : MLK’s niece blasts people for unjustly calling Tru

jtaylor2010
01-15-2018, 12:04 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/13/alveda-king-donald-trump-not-racist-helping-bring-attention-minorities-martin-luther-king

The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece ripped accusations that President Trump is a "racist" for speaking in an off-color manner about third world countries.

Illinois Democratic Sen. Richard Durbin claimed Trump referred to Haiti and the African continent as a "s**thole," prompting critics to label the president a racist.

Dr. Alveda King said Saturday on "Fox & Friends" such claims about Trump are "outrageous."

She said that Trump has done excellent work in highlighting the important accomplishments of her uncle, including officially declaring his Georgia birthplace a national historic park.

"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," she said. "President Trump is not a racist."

King said that, in his reported remarks, Trump was not disparaging Africans or Haitians but instead calling attention to the fact many of their governments are inadequate and corrupt.

"Some of their own leaders have taken advantage of them," she said.

She also criticized American Urban Radio Networks correspondent April Ryan, who repeatedly shouted "are you a racist" at the president during the King Birthplace park signing ceremony.

elterrible987
01-15-2018, 12:25 PM
inb4 self hating white liberals call Dr. Alveda King an uncle tom

gwem32170191
01-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Mirin the amount of doctors in the King family.

Trapstar4.4
01-15-2018, 12:32 PM
doesnt matter. most people think that hes an idiot, and that alone is a crappy realization

NYPat
01-15-2018, 12:33 PM
Did she praise him for playing golf instead of volunteering today?

ninous26
01-15-2018, 12:35 PM

Alpha as fuk.

RobParks2M
01-15-2018, 12:36 PM
Mirin the amount of doctors in the King family.

Except she isn't a doctor and didn't even earn a doctorate degree. She received an "honorary doctorate" probably because of her relation to MLK.

gwem32170191
01-15-2018, 12:38 PM
Except she isn't a doctor and didn't even earn a doctorate degree. She received an "honorary doctorate" probably because of her relation to MLK.

mirin a little less then.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 12:39 PM
Alpha as fuk.

Dumb as fuk considering all the people asking him if he's a racist due to his even dumber chit hole comments.

Ephedra
01-15-2018, 12:41 PM
doesnt matter. most people think that hes an idiot, and that alone is a crappy realization

"Most people" aka liberals and liberal mainstream media.

Cool story bro.

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Damn this dude loves to golf. He just got back from a 3 week vacation where he golfed everyday and now he golfs on MLK day and attends zero public events?

Guy is either the biggest troll in history who legit just doesn't GAF, or he's an oblivious idiot.

I'm torn between these two, however neither are traits I want associated with the leader of the free world. We lose.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 12:45 PM
Oh and OP, who cares about MLK's neice when his son compared Trump to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (known racist).

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369038-mlk-iii-compares-trump-to-george-wallace

Trapstar4.4
01-15-2018, 12:48 PM

Cool story bro.

meh believe what you choose to believe

residesinAZ
01-15-2018, 12:49 PM

Volunteer so people can bitch about it not being for him and claim he's just trying to take the spotlight? He literally can't win today so he's just going to play golf.

GaloisTheory
01-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Wow, MLK's little brother's daughter has an opinion. How exciting!

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Volunteer so people can bitch about it not being for him and claim he's just trying to take the spotlight? He literally can't win today so he's just going to play golf.

Just like every 3rd day of his pathetic presidency. lmfao

SnowEh
01-15-2018, 12:57 PM
Oh and OP, who cares about MLK's neice when his son compared Trump to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (known racist).

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369038-mlk-iii-compares-trump-to-george-wallace

So we take the opinion of a man over that of a woman? Strong racism.

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 12:58 PM
So we take the opinion of a man over that of a woman? Strong racism.

Please stop posting.

jdo1
01-15-2018, 12:59 PM
So when did saying ****hole became a racist word?

SnowEh
01-15-2018, 01:02 PM
Please stop posting.

TyIMKiWpdU4

jimbone21
01-15-2018, 01:02 PM
So when did saying ****hole became a racist word?

When you say it about a non-majority-white country. Could literally be hell itself but if it is majority non-white then you better comment on how nice the temp is in the summer.

LukeLissen
01-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Trump'd probably have a great relationship with Martin Luther King Jr

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 01:10 PM

Just ask him. MLK would say that Trump is the least racist person he'd talked to.

Peter Ruby
01-15-2018, 01:26 PM
Just ask him. MLK would say that Trump is the least racist person he'd talked to.

Maybe he should have a picture of himself with some black people and make it his Twitter avatar. You seem to think it works for you here.

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
Maybe he should have a picture of himself with some black people and make it his Twitter avatar. You seem to think it works for you here.

lmfao, I added that photo and made it my profile pic in June 2015. Well before folks who would even notice it and make an issue of it (like you) felt comfortable out in the open. Or have I just been ahead of the curve and virtue signaling (whatever the phuk that is) for 2 1/2 years? You people are so damn dumb sometimes.

steeperdolphin
01-15-2018, 02:45 PM

Most people?

steeperdolphin
01-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Just like every 3rd day of his pathetic presidency. lmfao

Cringe @ lmfao! :rolleyes:

RIKTER
01-15-2018, 02:58 PM

Yup, when black people speak truth, the white left uses their racially charged language, such as, ignorant, to describe them.

rise21
01-15-2018, 03:19 PM
lmfao, I added that photo and made it my profile pic in June 2015. Well before folks who would even notice it and make an issue of it (like you) felt comfortable out in the open. Or have I just been ahead of the curve and virtue signaling (whatever the phuk that is) for 2 1/2 years? You people are so damn dumb sometimes.

I'm not certain OP is even white. Looks kind of Mexican with that ridiculous jaw line van dyke or whatever it's called.

Lol tell us again what a Mexican looks like and then tell us about racism. Please.

blckndyllw
01-15-2018, 03:22 PM

Lmfao

Kreuzritter
01-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Damn this dude loves to golf. He just got back from a 3 week vacation where he golfed everyday and now he golfs on MLK day and attends zero public events?

Guy is either the biggest troll in history who legit just doesn't GAF, or he's an oblivious idiot.

I'm torn between these two, however neither are traits I want associated with the leader of the free world. We lose.

im sure you believe people that live with in a community that has a golf course means they golf every day, right?
he LIVES around a course.... that doesnt mean hes golfing. im sure you could understand the difference if you could afford to live in a better community.

second2noneBrah
01-15-2018, 03:57 PM

Agreed

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 04:29 PM
Lol tell us again what a Mexican looks like and then tell us about racism. Please.

Now it's racist to say someone looks like a Mexican? Hell, I'm Polish and look like a Pole. Tall, broad shouldered, handsome, tons of hair. Unmistakable actually.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 05:16 PM
im sure you believe people that live with in a community that has a golf course means they golf every day, right?
he LIVES around a course.... that doesnt mean hes golfing. im sure you could understand the difference if you could afford to live in a better community.

Ikr? It's not like big white box trucks are called in to park in the gaps between trees and shrubs to hide Trump from being seen playing golf. Wtf? Obviously he's working where he can't be spied on by Obama.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Now it's racist to say someone looks like a Mexican? Hell, I'm Polish and look like a Pole. Tall, broad shouldered, handsome, tons of hair. Unmistakable actually.

You forgot ties too long lol.

SYKO227
01-15-2018, 05:26 PM
View Post
I'm not certain OP is even white. Looks kind of Mexican with that ridiculous jaw line van dyke or whatever it's called.

Oops, looks like that post has been deleted.

SillieBazzillie
01-15-2018, 06:09 PM
You forgot ties too long lol.

To my never ending shame. :(

Kreuzritter
01-15-2018, 06:20 PM
Ikr? It's not like big white box trucks are called in to park in the gaps between trees and shrubs to hide Trump from being seen playing golf. Wtf? Obviously he's working where he can't be spied on by Obama.

i know right? like the thing that happened once and you psychotic leftists still cling to it.
and it hurt your feelings so much that you couldnt see him that day, sad life.

PSToolman
01-15-2018, 06:39 PM

Cool story bro.

Most moderates, too, bro. And that loses elections.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 06:59 PM

Yeah no, he's literally golfing every single time he goes to his private golf courses. To the point where he feels the need to hide it.

Kreuzritter
01-15-2018, 07:10 PM
Yeah no, he's literally golfing every single time he goes to his private golf courses. To the point where he feels the need to hide it.
and i suppose when celebrities go out in public they hide because they are ashamed of the movies theyve made right? or maybe cause they dont need to be on camera every single second and it literally bothers weird ass people like you.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 07:20 PM
and i suppose when celebrities go out in public they hide because they are ashamed of the movies theyve made right? or maybe cause they dont need to be on camera every single second and it literally bothers weird ass people like you.

You claimed Trump wasn't hiding from the media..even though he literally was.

Now you're making some weird claim about celebrities hiding because they're ashamed?

Pls gooby, just stop.

Kreuzritter
01-15-2018, 07:26 PM
You claimed Trump wasn't hiding from the media..even though he literally was.

Now you're making some weird claim about celebrities hiding because they're ashamed?

Pls gooby, just stop.

im sorry did it go over your simple head?
not everyone likes to be on camera every second of the day little guy.... like the time the media went crazy cause trump went to dinner and didnt tell them, so they went and FOUND him at the restaurant.
try again.

bobbydigitaloa
01-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Alpha as fuk.

This.

NYPat
01-15-2018, 07:32 PM
im sorry did it go over your simple head?
not everyone likes to be on camera every second of the day little guy.... like the time the media went crazy cause trump went to dinner and didnt tell them, so they went and FOUND him at the restaurant.
try again.

Gooby pls, stay on topic.

Look at your post on the top of this page.

You're wrong, he's playing golf ALL. THE. TIME.

scheal
01-15-2018, 07:38 PM

A lot of liberals snowflakes and globalists is what you mean. The sort of people that hate America

x-trainer ben
01-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Sons comments, mlk the 3rd vs a neices comments......hmmmm. I'll go with MLK the 3rd for 1000 Alex. The answer, who has more credibility when speaking on topics of race in 2018.

RobParks2M
01-15-2018, 08:52 PM
Sons comments, mlk the 3rd vs a neices comments......hmmmm. I'll go with MLK the 3rd for 1000 Alex. The answer, who has more credibility when speaking on topics of race in 2018.

Because his life experiences are more relevant to every day African Americans right? IMO I think Ben Carson has a lot more credibility than any person mentioned in this thread if we are going based on life experiences and not who these people are related to.

blckndyllw
01-15-2018, 09:18 PM
Itt Trumpers who've instinctively talked chit about MLK before now say he'd be good friends with Trump, just lmao

nkiritsis13
01-15-2018, 10:32 PM
The casual, trigger-finger accusation of racism has become another instance of language being diluted such that the original term loses its meaning, context, and gravity.

Furthermore, this new and far too frequent contextual usage is such a fallacious and ludicrous charge to make against someone because it is now used in situations that are purely speculative on the accuser's part in an effort to invalidate the targeted individual. It's one thing to claim that David Duke or a Neo-Nazi is a racist, but the vast majority of "racist" claims are towards random people, often simply because one party disagrees with the other. In such a case, what is the accused legitimately expected to do, then? The natural response is typically denial, but therein lies the accuser's perceived "trap," as how does one "prove" that one is not, in fact, a racist?

Consider that for a moment if you were accused of being a racist; how do you prove to another person that you do not hold prejudiced feelings? Within your heart of hearts, deep within your mind, there is not an inkling of second thoughts or varying, unequal views based on the color of another person's skin, their ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexuality, and so forth, and that you can definitively hold up as evidence? Per the aforementioned casual nature of the accusation, it's typically an impossible demand to meet, and as such an intellectually dishonest tactic to undermine an opponent's credibility.

Perhaps the more appropriate party to put on "trial" in some of these cases is anyone who is so insecure with their own identity or was either raised, trained, or convinced to think about race/religion/gender/ect. first and foremost, above all other attributes that make up an individual. It was Martin Luther King Jr. who dreamed that his children would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, and yet the very opposite is far too often still the reality, but now this mindset is being not only normalized, but considered by many to be healthy and proactive.

How did people miss the mark of not caring about the superficialities of others to instead obsess about it to the extent that they allow concepts like race to rule their entire, daily existence?

Oh wait,
https://i.imgur.com/rwD60k6.gif

"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," she said. "President Trump is not a racist."

King said that, in his reported remarks, Trump was not disparaging Africans or Haitians but instead calling attention to the fact many of their governments are inadequate and corrupt.

"Some of their own leaders have taken advantage of them," she said.

She also criticized American Urban Radio Networks correspondent April Ryan, who repeatedly shouted "are you a racist" at the president during the King Birthplace park signing ceremony.
Just consider how much international aid is consistently awarded towards these nations, only for squalor to persevere.

Mismanagement, corruption, squandering of resources, and every imaginable top-down problem is endemic to such countries, and nothing short of either a complete restructuring or outside takeover would ever begin to resolve them. As such, we're funneling money into a figurative toilet, or a sh*thole in blunt terms, and sh*thole is not a bloody race, nor is it exclusively applicable to nations of any specific makeup.

The truth can be a hard pill to swallow, and feigning sympathy as an excuse to throw another hissy-fit against Trump is not going to address rampant corruption that will continuously cut Haiti by its knees, rendering it a nation-state forever on life support.

rise21
01-16-2018, 07:41 AM

Solid deflection. Still wondering what a Mexican looks like. Hopefully you can educate me.

Assassin X
01-16-2018, 08:38 AM
02NIY80X7d4

L0rdHumongous
01-16-2018, 08:57 AM

Fukkin savage...

LargePeter
01-16-2018, 06:55 PM

lmfao