PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Miami Heat will retire LeBron's number after Pat Riley is gone? SRS

yieldtonothing
12-18-2017, 03:56 PM
and by gone i mean gone forever.

DeshaunWatson
12-18-2017, 04:02 PM
LeBeta? No, he used them like a tampon.
Wade? Yes

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 04:03 PM
Wade, Bosh, and Ray Allen

the Miami Big 3

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 04:08 PM
Wade, Bosh, and Ray Allen

the Miami Big 3

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mei0F89gsAFXO/giphy.gif

YesWayNoWeigh
12-18-2017, 04:09 PM
He's the best player in franchise history of course they will. They retired shaq and he wasn't even the best player on the team

RobParks2M
12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
No. Retiring a jersey is for franchise players IMO. Perhaps they will anyway, but I don't think they SHOULD.

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 05:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Mei0F89gsAFXO/giphy.gif

which playoff game-winning, series-saving basket was this? or is just another statpadding basket against Leastern Conference teams?

CougarP01
12-18-2017, 05:31 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UAQmy8gKpd0/UcF6IMz9SyI/AAAAAAAAIJE/UwrLEZIbISM/s640/Ray+Allen+OT+Three.gif

wifestealer
12-18-2017, 05:34 PM
this is a retarded question. if miami shaq got his number retired, then 100% lebron's does too.

sammywatkins
12-18-2017, 05:46 PM
Nah. If he didn't skip the 2011 finals yeah.

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 06:34 PM
which playoff game-winning, series-saving basket was this? or is just another statpadding basket against Leastern Conference teams?

Seek help

It could’ve been game 6 in Boston down 3-2 in the series when he went for 40 points in the garden. They won that series and many others. Imagine blowing 3-1 lead in the first round (Kobe)

Spill512
12-18-2017, 06:46 PM
They gave him two rings already, now he wants his jersey retired there too?

No more handouts.

wifestealer
12-18-2017, 07:03 PM

how about championship winning?

HRUzPVBh64Y

didn't need artest to take the dagger.

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 07:08 PM
Seek help

It could’ve been game 6 in Boston down 3-2 in the series when he went for 40 points in the garden. They won that series and many others. Imagine blowing 3-1 lead in the first round (Kobe)

the team LeNeedsMoreHelp couldn't beat 2008 & 2010 and had to wait until they were all 35 to finally win? and needed a top 5 and a top 10 player in their primes to carry him? the team that Dan Gilbert said LeSouthBeach quit against and had to run to daddy Wade?

Imagine having to play actual competition in the 1st round while LeCakeWalk gets to play Leastern Conference teams

wifestealer
12-18-2017, 07:11 PM
the team LeNeedsMoreHelp couldn't beat 2008 & 2010 and had to wait until they were all 35 to finally win? and needed a top 5 and a top 10 player in their primes to carry him? the team that Dan Gilbert said LeSouthBeach quit against and had to run to daddy Wade?

Imagine having to play actual competition in the 1st round while LeCakeWalk gets to play Leastern Conference teams

you mean the same team that kobe couldn't beat in 2008 (lebron at least took them to 7 games and was 1 point from literally scoring half of the cavs points)?
and had to rely on pau, LO & artest to bail him out in G7 in 2010?

25% FG
24 shots
23 points

left it to SACHA VUJAICIC to take the FTs to win. so alpha!

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 07:13 PM
how about championship winning?

HRUzPVBh64Y

didn't need artest to take the dagger.

score: 90-88

"championship-winning" shot lmao

here's a better look at what happens when LeBrick is facing a deficit. Statues will be erected of Ray Allen in Miami before LeCramps gets one

tr6XsZVb-ZE

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 07:14 PM

Imagine typing all this up and hitting post. Fking low IQ, restaurant servers opinion. I wouldn’t expect you to rebuttal any other way. Imagine this pathetic of an existence where you’re not funny or taken seriously.

Was the actual first round competition a injury riddled suns he still couldn’t beat? Even with a 3-1 lead?

Or 2008 mvp season when he lost in the finals to the OLD big 3? Damn why you discrediting Kobe like this.

Spill512
12-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Imagine typing all this up and hitting post. Fking low IQ, restaurant servers opinion. I wouldn’t expect you to rebuttal any other way. Imagine this pathetic of an existence where you’re not funny or taken seriously.

Was the actual first round competition a injury riddled suns he still couldn’t beat? Even with a 3-1 lead?

Or 2008 mvp season when he lost in the finals to the OLD big 3? Damn why you discrediting Kobe like this.

This dude is legit mad that the homie mvpshaq is thriving off of tips and he's sitting at home making terrible posts.

wifestealer
12-18-2017, 07:16 PM
score: 90-88

"championship-winning" shot lmao

here's a better look at what happens when LeBrick is facing a deficit. Statues will be erected of Ray Allen in Miami before LeCramps gets one

tr6XsZVb-ZE

show me where kobe hits a game tying, or game winning, or game sealing shot in game 7 of the NBA finals. i'll wait.

he literally almost shot the lakers out of a championship. 1 basket in the ENTIRE 4th quarter of game 7. just facts.

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 07:20 PM
This dude is legit mad that the homie mvpshaq is thriving off of tips and he's sitting at home making terrible posts.

Thriving off tips?? Fking LMAO

You both are better off begging. Both equally pathetic.

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 07:27 PM
show me where kobe hits a game tying, or game winning, or game sealing shot in game 7 of the NBA finals. i'll wait.

he literally almost shot the lakers out of a championship. 1 basket in the ENTIRE 4th quarter of game 7. just facts.

lmao Lebronies really trying to hold it against Kobe that he didn't need 7 games to beat teams in the Finals?

Lebronies clearly showing they didn't even watch the the Finals when Kobe had 10 points in the 4th quarter. it's called drawing fouls and hitting free throws, something Lebronies cringe at whenever they see LeBrick step to the line

wifestealer
12-18-2017, 07:30 PM
lmao Lebronies really trying to hold it against Kobe that he didn't need 7 games to beat teams in the Finals?

Lebronies clearly showing they didn't even watch the the Finals when Kobe had 10 points in the 4th quarter. it's called drawing fouls and hitting free throws, something Lebronies cringe at whenever they see LeBrick step to the line

he didnt need 7 games to beat teams in the finals? so how did he shoot 25% on 24 shots to score 23 points while a crackhead saved him from disgrace?

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 07:37 PM
he didnt need 7 games to beat teams in the finals? so how did he shoot 25% on 24 shots to score 23 points while a crackhead saved him from disgrace?

yes, the one time he needed it. meanwhile Le3-5 gets shellshocked every time he reaches the Finals after getting used to the D-League level of competiton he gets to cakewalk through in the East

this guy really trying to compare Kobe to a dude that got locked down by JJ Barea and outplayed by Jason Terry in the Finals lmao

ninous26
12-18-2017, 07:41 PM
yes, the one time he needed it. meanwhile Le3-5 gets shellshocked every time he reaches the Finals after getting used to the D-League level of competiton he gets to cakewalk through in the East

this guy really trying to compare Kobe to a dude that got locked down by JJ Barea and outplayed by Jason Terry in the Finals lmao

Sasha Vujacic won game 7 of 2010 finals.

Cope.

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 07:43 PM

Same JJ and Jason Terry that smacked (sweep) the Lakers by 30-40 points every game?

Stick to the specials on the menu please, other wise your opinion is invalid

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 07:50 PM
Same JJ and Jason Terry that smacked (sweep) the Lakers by 30-40 points every game?

Stick to the specials on the menu please, other wise your opinion is invalid

lmao Lebronies really tryna play up JJ Barea and JT to salvage LeMagician's sorry excuse for a Finals choke

AntiTroller
12-18-2017, 08:53 PM
lmao Lebronies really tryna play up JJ Barea and JT to salvage LeMagician's sorry excuse for a Finals choke

Holy mental gymnastics... you were the one who brought them up, without realising they cawk slapped the #2 seed Lakers for the sweep. So the team LeBron lost to, Kobe did as well in an even more embarrassing fashion.

You're f*cking retarded bro.

TheRejuvenated
12-18-2017, 09:06 PM
No. Retiring a jersey is for franchise players IMO. Perhaps they will anyway, but I don't think they SHOULD.

This. They will, but they shouldn't. Wade is the only heat player in the last 15 years worthy (and haslem cause he's been there his whole career, franchise guy! huehuehue)

Sikhveins
12-18-2017, 09:13 PM
This. They will, but they shouldn't. Wade is the only heat player in the last 15 years worthy (and haslem cause he's been there his whole career, franchise guy! huehuehue)

They retired MJ’s #. They’ll def. retire another GOAT’s #. 2 rings 4 finals in 4 seasons.

Atlanta, Indiana, Chicago should also retire lebrons # for the pain and suffering in the playoffs

mvpshaq32
12-18-2017, 09:16 PM
Holy mental gymnastics... you were the one who brought them up, without realising they cawk slapped the #2 seed Lakers for the sweep. So the team LeBron lost to, Kobe did as well in an even more embarrassing fashion.

You're f*cking retarded bro.

sorry mate but we didn't watch Kobe get shut down consecutively on defense by a 6'0 Puerto Rican

northernlights7
12-18-2017, 11:25 PM
Tough to justify retiring a number after just 4 seasons, granted the two titles help a lot. LeBron is an idiot to have left Miami in the fist place; would probably have an extra title to his name had he stuck around.

AntiTroller
12-19-2017, 02:33 AM
sorry mate but we didn't watch Kobe get shut down consecutively on defense by a 6'0 Puerto Rican

Yeah you just saw him get SWEPT and score 17 points in an elimination game???

LMFAO.

You don't know basketball you retarded little cretin.

FakeRabona
12-19-2017, 03:11 AM

Kobe’s best Finals shooting percentage is worse than LeBron’s worst Finals shooting percentage.

mvpshaq32
12-19-2017, 05:35 AM
Yeah you just saw him get SWEPT and score 17 points in an elimination game???

LMFAO.

You don't know basketball you retarded little cretin.

so basically LeCough's average for the entire Mavs series? yikes

Kobe’s best Finals shooting percentage is worse than LeBron’s worst Finals shooting percentage.

Lebronies so easily fooled. Do we so quickly forget LeStatPad taking bunny layups in a game he was losing when his team needed 3's?

Spill512
12-19-2017, 05:48 AM

Don't even gotta look this up to know it's false.

antman12
12-19-2017, 08:14 AM
Voted yes because I think that Riley will retire his number, however I don't think the organization should because he was only there for (4) years.

But oh look another NBA thread ruined by the same couple posters. Way to keep the sports misc in check pUssy Ass mods.

YesWayNoWeigh
12-19-2017, 08:20 AM
Voted yes because I think that Riley will retire his number, however I don't think the organization should because he was only there for (4) years.

But oh look another NBA thread ruined by the same couple posters. Way to keep the sports misc in check pUssy Ass mods.so was shaq though. And he had much less impact

antman12
12-19-2017, 08:23 AM
so was shaq though. And he had much less impact.

Fair, I'm not too familiar with the franchise so I was just giving my opinion. He did help bring them (2) titles and to (4) finals so maybe they will.

Spill512
12-19-2017, 08:28 AM

But oh look another NBA thread ruined by the same couple posters. Way to keep the sports misc in check pUssy Ass mods.

Imagine having another man's name in your sig.

Might as well bend over and call him daddy. Have some respect for yourself.

antman12
12-19-2017, 08:34 AM

Yawn. try better next time. srs. that was lame and amused nobody on here. weaktrolling/10

Spill512
12-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Yawn. try better next time. srs. that was lame and amused nobody on here. weaktrolling/10

There's nothing amusing about it. Was there an lol in my post?

You literally typed out Lebron into your signature. You are unapologetically waving a flag that you're Lebron's bitch. No shame whatsoever.

Real bitchmade, shyt but do you kid. I would recommend erasing it if you have respect for yourself.

antman12
12-19-2017, 08:51 AM
There's nothing amusing about it. Was there an lol in my post?

You literally typed out Lebron into your signature. You are unapologetically waving a flag that you're Lebron's bitch. No shame whatsoever.

Real bitchmade, shyt but do you kid. I would recommend erasing it if you have respect for yourself.

Again, yawn. last time I'm responding to this because you have over 15k so literally nothing I say will cause you to not respond because you just have to have the last message. Peace.

Ayo mods try and clean this **** up. All some people are trying to do is have a conversation, not derail a thread based on pathetic hatred.

Spill512
12-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Again, yawn. last time I'm responding to this because you have over 15k so literally nothing I say will cause you to not respond because you just have to have the last message. Peace.

Ayo mods try and clean this **** up. All some people are trying to do is have a conversation, not derail a thread based on pathetic hatred.

lol

You don't have to try so hard kid. No one's having a serious dialogue with a blatant Lebron stan with Lebron in his sig. I've been working with the mods on how to solve some of the extreme player fans and you would be one of the people we target.

antman12
12-19-2017, 10:36 AM
lol

You don't have to try so hard kid. No one's having a serious dialogue with a blatant Lebron stan with Lebron in his sig. I've been working with the mods on how to solve some of the extreme player fans and you would be one of the people we target.

only responding because that would be much appreciated. Everybody knows there 3-5 posters on here that ruin this board.

Feel free to go thru my post history, I haven't said a single thing about Lebron that's unreasonable. **** I probably have less then (5) posts regarding him. So please, help the mods get rid of the posters that ruin this board.

Sikhveins
12-19-2017, 10:44 AM
lol

Holy Fuk someone come grab SnitchSpill before he bends over for the mods again.

This guy types up paragraphs of pathetic utter cope about Lebron everyday and wants to clean up the sports misc. you and your flesh light buddy need to look in the mirror. Fking restaurant servers. When did they get so entitled. Must be from California

Spill512
12-19-2017, 10:48 AM
Holy Fuk someone come grab SnitchSpill before he bends over for the mods again.

This guy types up paragraphs of pathetic utter cope about Lebron everyday and wants to clean up the sports misc. you and your flesh light buddy need to look in the mirror. Fking restaurant servers. When did they get so entitled. Must be from California

http://i1.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/noted-ryan-the-office.gif?ssl=1

The mods and I are serious about this. We've been working together pretty closely.

It would be wise for you to clean up your posting from now on. They aren't playing around. 2018, new year, new forum.

Sikhveins
12-19-2017, 11:14 AM
http://i1.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/noted-ryan-the-office.gif?ssl=1

The mods and I are serious about this. We've been working together pretty closely.

It would be wise for you to clean up your posting from now on. They aren't playing around. 2018, new year, new forum.

You seem more of a

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B135RyyCQAE0q4O.jpg

Only reason i even came back to the misc was because of Kobetards like you and those huge paragraphs of cope you and FleshlightMVP type up. I agree, it def. needs to be cleaned up. It’s low IQ annoying banter.

Spill512
12-19-2017, 11:24 AM
You seem more of a

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B135RyyCQAE0q4O.jpg

Only reason i even came back to the misc was because of Kobetards like you and those huge paragraphs of cope you and FleshlightMVP type up. I agree, it def. needs to be cleaned up. It’s low IQ annoying banter.

That's actually fuked up because they mentioned you and I gave you the pass.

SompletelyCober
12-19-2017, 11:32 AM

Agreed. Another fine sports misc thread ruined by very low IQ delusional LeCucks.

When will they learn?

SompletelyCober
12-19-2017, 11:35 AM

Fair, I'm not too familiar with the franchise so I was just giving my opinion. He did help bring them (2) titles and to (4) finals so maybe they will.

A classic LeCuck post.

Not too familiar with the Miami Heat or basketball but will come into a thread and ruthlessly defend their hero!

You can't make up how badly these guys embarrass themselves on here year after year lmao

Sikhveins
12-19-2017, 11:47 AM
That's actually fuked up because they mentioned you and I gave you the pass.

I don’t expect them to do anything with me, I defend all against trolls. Call me Robin Hood

mvpshaq32
12-19-2017, 11:53 AM
I don’t expect them to do anything with me, I defend all against trolls. Call me Robin Hood

a Robin Hood who defends the self-proclaimed "King"

lmao Lebronies should really stop reaching for cultural references. you're just embarrassing yourself

http://brooklynbeat.nyc/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/LaVar-Ball.jpg

Sikhveins
12-19-2017, 11:56 AM
a Robin Hood who defends the self-proclaimed "King"

lmao Lebronies should really stop reaching for cultural references. you're just embarrassing yourself

http://brooklynbeat.nyc/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/LaVar-Ball.jpg

Self-proclaimed?

Imagine being this blinded by hate. Spills and Mods need to hurry up and clean this place up.

antman12
12-19-2017, 12:01 PM
A classic LeCuck post.

Not too familiar with the Miami Heat or basketball but will come into a thread and ruthlessly defend their hero!

You can't make up how badly these guys embarrass themselves on here year after year lmao

WTF are you talking about? I originally said I didn't think he would get in. Then thought, well maybe Riley will retire his jersey. Sorry that I don't care about Miami as a franchise and have their history memorized.

Hilarious that people come at me for making reasonable posts and get sooooo rustled over anybody that doesn't trash Lebron for petty reasons. SMH.

Sikhveins
12-19-2017, 12:05 PM
WTF are you talking about? I originally said I didn't think he would get in. Then thought, well maybe Riley will retire his jersey. Sorry that I don't care about Miami as a franchise and have their history memorized.

Hilarious that people come at me for making reasonable posts and get sooooo rustled over anybody that doesn't trash Lebron for petty reasons. SMH.

This.

Mental gymnastics. Dude is so rustled might pop an artery

wifestealer
12-19-2017, 12:31 PM

you have kanye west's nickname in your sig you incompetent turd

mvpshaq32
12-19-2017, 02:29 PM
you have kanye west's nickname in your sig you incompetent turd

lol this guy couldn't cop the blue tints

ninous26
12-19-2017, 04:07 PM

Brah get used to it. I can no longer have proper basketball or other sport discussions on this forum.

You know you've rustled them when they neg your reasonable truthful posts.

As for Cober, he's my homie. He hates Lebron because he shilled for Hillary. The Clintons destroyed Serbia in the 90's (sadly) and he's salty about that (understandably).

LeBron shilling out for Hillary due to his blind support for BLM is something he's an idiot for doing. Lets not act like the rest of the NBA was pro Hillary including Kobe.

HughBMyron
12-19-2017, 04:10 PM

Imagine needing your sister to get you an internship lmao.

MrStrange
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Imagine needing your sister to get you an internship lmao.

RIP spill

Spill512
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Brah get used to it. I can no longer have proper basketball or other sport discussions on this forum.

You know you've rustled them when they neg your reasonable truthful posts.

As for Cober, he's my homie. He hates Lebron because he shilled for Hillary. The Clintons destroyed Serbia in the 90's (sadly) and he's salty about that (understandably).

LeBron shilling out for Hillary due to his blind support for BLM is something he's an idiot for doing. Lets not act like the rest of the NBA was pro Hillary including Kobe.

school shooter vibes

ninous26
12-19-2017, 06:21 PM
school shooter vibes

Uh huh. Takes one to know one.

"Noooooooo pls".