PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst QBs this season when pressured

Twerk4it
11-21-2017, 12:18 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/932966910991458305

https://i.imgur.com/TTPmQ8I.jpg

JmanTheJuiceman
11-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Lmao @ Brees, no wonder he couldn't do chit against Minnesota earlier this season

LegitSalsa
11-21-2017, 12:30 PM
Came in expecting Brett Hundley to be the worst.

Still wanna die

iamgenus
11-21-2017, 12:33 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day. CJ Beathard will rise again.

Twerk4it
11-21-2017, 12:41 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day. CJ Beathard will rise again.

Doesn’t Jimmy G start this week?

iamgenus
11-21-2017, 12:42 PM
Doesn’t Jimmy G start this week?

No idea yet. I think they may give CJ the start vs Seattle and unleash the gorgeous vs Chicago.

Hardcore_D00d
11-21-2017, 12:50 PM
If cj balls out the rest of the season then sf would be in an interdasting position next year. Jimmy goatappolo vs cj goathard in the offseason, you know they wanna play.

Miked1978
11-21-2017, 01:24 PM
Would be interesting to see the % of the time they were pressured.

captaincuck
11-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Lmao @ Brees, no wonder he couldn't do chit against Minnesota earlier this season

_1oKSR9cNew

Keep coping with some cherry picked stat that Brees is usually at the top of anyway. The fact that Case Keenum is up there says all you need to know. Brees actually played well in that game, which is the funny thing. Missing both starting tackles (one of them a top 2 NFL LT) vs that front 7 in that building on a MNF season opener is pretty much a death sentence for any offense.

Vikes also played the Saints defense with Devante Harris, same one they trotted out vs the Pats and Skins due to injury. He's the worst corner in the league. If the Vikings keep winning they will meet domeland security.

Future24
11-21-2017, 03:22 PM
_1oKSR9cNew

Keep coping with some cherry picked stat that Brees is usually at the top of anyway. The fact that Case Keenum is up there says all you need to know. Brees actually played well in that game, which is the funny thing. Missing both starting tackles (one of them a top 2 NFL LT) vs that front 7 in that building on a MNF season opener is pretty much a death sentence for any offense.

Vikes also played the Saints defense with Devante Harris, same one they trotted out vs the Pats and Skins due to injury. He's the worst corner in the league. If the Vikings keep winning they will meet domeland security.lol at posting a FG from one of the most rigged NFL games in recent memory.

Madvillainy
11-21-2017, 03:23 PM
hehe peterman was 0/5 with 4 picks when pressured

HughBMyron
11-21-2017, 03:55 PM
lol at posting a FG from one of the most rigged NFL games in recent memory.

This guy is unfolding in front of us. Hinging onto the past..it's all he's got left.

Not shocking Manlet Brees is in the company of Kizer, Hundley and Beathard.

DA_MOSS
11-21-2017, 04:41 PM
This guy is unfolding in front of us. Hinging onto the past..it's all he's got left.

Not shocking Manlet Brees is in the company of Kizer, Hundley and Beathard.

bruh just stop.. you got more pathetic with every post

HughBMyron
11-21-2017, 04:43 PM
bruh just stop.. you got more pathetic with every post

Brees stans can't handle the stats i guess..

So what i said was accurate..he is in the company of Kizer, Hundley and Beathard.

captaincuck
11-21-2017, 04:46 PM

So what i said was accurate..he is in the company of Kizer, Hundley and Beathard.

While shocking to see Brees in their company, it is not shocking at all to see Ryan hanging out with the fighting Alex Smiths, Tyrod Taylors, Jameis Winstons, and Andy Daltons of this world.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-21-2017, 04:49 PM
_1oKSR9cNew

Vikes also played the Saints defense with Devante Harris, same one they trotted out vs the Pats and Skins due to injury. He's the worst corner in the league. If the Vikings keep winning they will meet domeland security.

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Lmao @ saying I'm coping while in the same breathe posting that steaming pile of dogchit and linking a video from 2009.

HughBMyron
11-21-2017, 04:51 PM

Lmao @ saying I'm coping while in the same breathe posting that steaming pile of dogchit and linking a video from 2009.

https://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif

DA_MOSS
11-21-2017, 05:38 PM

Claims stats

Get stats shown how Brees annihilates Matty Melt in ever category this year.. tries to play if off and blames it on a coordinator

Lololol. Typical

Lunatic
11-21-2017, 06:07 PM

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TTPmQ8I.jpg[/img

So what i said was accurate..he is in the company of Kizer, Hundley and Beathard.They close to breaking all of the NFL passing records, too?

iamgenus
11-21-2017, 06:31 PM
Why we hating on Breesus anyways? Dude is a great QB and a good dude.

Twerk4it
11-21-2017, 06:58 PM

NFCS rivalries are vicious

LeonardShelby
11-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Pretty sure Brees has only been pressured on like 10 drop backs at most behind that line. Too small a sample size.

Lunatic
11-21-2017, 08:08 PM
NFCS rivalries are viciousIf only the AFC was competitive.

Vhagar
11-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Is the graphic messed up?

Why is there only 1 good QB shown, followed by mediocre to terrible stats?

beer n brats
11-21-2017, 08:13 PM
If only the AFC was competitive.

brady vs tyrod taylor, brock osweiler, and blake bortles. amazing competition over there

Vhagar
11-21-2017, 08:16 PM
If only the AFC was competitive.

You misspelled NFL

Lunatic
11-21-2017, 08:45 PM
brady vs tyrod taylor, brock osweiler, and blake bortles. amazing competition over there
NFC South has the best rivalries.

Brady > Rodgers
Brees > Rodgers

What's it like having the most gifted QB to ever play and knowing he'll never come close to Brees' records?

You misspelled NFLYeah, true.

Sikhveins
11-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Where’s GOAT Wilson? Srs

Ah nvm they got him in the middle, da faq give him a receiver like Sanu or Julio and it’d be over.

Heuheuheu

beer n brats
11-21-2017, 08:48 PM
NFC South has the best rivalries.

Brady > Rodgers
Brees > Rodgers

What's it like having the most gifted QB to ever play and knowing he'll never come close to Brees' records?

Yeah, true.

Rodgers don't need records or team accomplishments to justify himself. like you said, best QB ever... but he'll still get em anyway :cool:

Vhagar
11-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Rodgers don't need records or team accomplishments to justify himself. like you said, best QB ever... but he'll still get em anyway :cool:

lmao

W1LLW
11-21-2017, 08:53 PM
A best qb list without aaron rodgers is like a car without wheels. just a big ole peace of metal with an engine, incapable of fulfilling anything outside of metalness.

Lunatic
11-21-2017, 08:57 PM
Rodgers don't need records or team accomplishments to justify himself. like you said, best QB ever... but he'll still get em anyway :cool:Most gifted does not mean best ever. That title goes to Brady and Rodgers will never come close to it. I have a better chance of climbing Mt. Everest.

beer n brats
11-21-2017, 09:09 PM
Most gifted does not mean best ever. That title goes to Brady and Rodgers will never come close to it. I have a better chance of climbing Mt. Everest.

you're so cringe worthy with how you try so hard to be objective. if "best ever" means most overrated unimpressive accomplishments he can have it... Rodgers is the best QB that has played the position. if "most gifted" is how you say that so be it. lmao "best ever" at what? having top 10 defenses and getting lucky? or best 5 yard thrower?

W1LLW
11-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Most gifted does not mean best ever.
actually that's exactly what it means you 50,000 posts in 1.5 years delusional no avi coping phaggot.

Vhagar
11-21-2017, 09:20 PM
Rodgers is the best QB that has played the position.

No

And it's not even close

iamgenus
11-22-2017, 06:04 AM

I'm sure your tongue on his taint doesn't do as much for him as you think...sorry to break it to you.

iamgenus
11-22-2017, 06:06 AM
actually that's exactly what it means you 50,000 posts in 1.5 years delusional no avi coping phaggot.

****n Kaepernick better than Brady?

iamgenus
11-22-2017, 06:42 AM
you're so cringe worthy with how you try so hard to be objective. if "best ever" means most overrated unimpressive accomplishments he can have it... Rodgers is the best QB that has played the position. if "most gifted" is how you say that so be it. lmao "best ever" at what? having top 10 defenses and getting lucky? or best 5 yard thrower?

Just because you don't understand the little things that go into QB play doesn't mean the most athletic or big armed guy is the best. Throwing the ball down 50 yards into triple coverage and having it be incomplete doesn't mean it's better than throwing a 5 yard pass to move the chains. At the end of the day if you score points it doesn't matter how you got there. Though considering Brady has been airing the ball out much more this season your comment is stupid anyways.

When the OL can't block like very well and you don't have receivers who can get deep it's not smart football to chuck it down the field. Aaron Rodgers is super fun to watch and it sucks that he's hurt(especially since he was my FF QB) but him being a better athlete than Brady doesn't automatically make him a better QB. There is a lot that goes into the position and a very large part of it is mental. Brady playing this well at 40 years old is crazy. He's playing arguably the best football of his career. He's doing this on one of his lesser talented teams overall and with injuries to some of his key receivers. If you can't appreciate his ability then you're not a football fan.

Twerk4it
11-22-2017, 06:55 AM
Rodgers dick riders always have to make it about their phaggot QB, brb no SBs in 8 years and getting outplayed by a 40 year old, GOAT!

GarthVader
11-22-2017, 07:04 AM

yeah, the single season TD record is not impressive at all. 5K yard seasons are not impressive. 5 SBs and 3 SB MVPs are not impressive at all.

captaincuck
11-22-2017, 10:19 AM
yeah, the single season TD record is not impressive at all. 5K yard seasons are not impressive. 5 SBs and 3 SB MVPs are not impressive at all.

He only has one of those

And I'd be a little more impressed over the TD record if Randy Moss didn't have half of the TDs he threw that year. -Just a thought

beer n brats
11-22-2017, 10:24 AM
I got the bradytards triggered again. feels good man

devin45k
11-22-2017, 10:25 AM

Because the Saints screwed fans out of the best NFL moments of Brett Favre winning a Super Bowl for the Vikings when the Packers said he was toast.

Would of been a GOAT moment in the NFL but it was replaced with a forgettable Super Bowl.

DA_MOSS
11-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Because the Saints screwed fans out of the best NFL moments of Brett Favre winning a Super Bowl for the Vikings when the Packers said he was toast.

Would of been a GOAT moment in the NFL but it was replaced with a forgettable Super Bowl.

Lunatic
11-22-2017, 11:03 AM

Would of been a GOAT moment in the NFL but it was replaced with a forgettable Super Bowl.????

And Brees had nothing to do with that.

Vhagar
11-22-2017, 11:12 AM
He only has one of those

And I'd be a little more impressed over the TD record if Randy Moss didn't have half of the TDs he threw that year. -Just a thought
That’s fair

Like how Brees volume stats aren’t impressive because he’s a dome baby

beer n brats
11-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Loony trying to be objective again

VeganBrahh
11-22-2017, 12:55 PM
NFCS rivalries are vicious

Nah I like Breesus, Matt Ryan on the other hand is a fukkin phaggot

Vikes723
11-22-2017, 12:58 PM

love my vikes but sorry farve screwed us over with that stupid throw. can't hate he was trying to win us the game and I get it but in the end that kick for longwell probably would've been a cake walk for him