PDA

View Full Version : Need a little guidance regarding my weight and bodyfat%.

jordane0
11-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to these forums after lurking around without an account for some time to look for guidance with my weight loss. I started at 210lbs, I'm currently at 162lbs and my goal is around 140lbs. I'm male, 5'10", 16 years old. My issue is, I look at other who are the same weight and height, and they look much more lean in almost every picture, and i am aware that it depends on the amount of muscle mass the other person has, but it's still worrying to me as I still have a lot more body fat by comparison (i think i'm around 25% bf but i'm not too sure). My question is, by looking at the pictures in my bio, does it seem as though by the time I hit 140lbs, most of that body fat will be gone? I know there's really no way to tell but just as an estimate.

Thanks,

Jordan

CommitmentRulz
11-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to these forums after lurking around without an account for some time to look for guidance with my weight loss. I started at 210lbs, I'm currently at 162lbs and my goal is around 140lbs. I'm male, 5'10", 16 years old. My issue is, I look at other who are the same weight and height, and they look much more lean in almost every picture, and i am aware that it depends on the amount of muscle mass the other person has, but it's still worrying to me as I still have a lot more body fat by comparison (i think i'm around 25% bf but i'm not too sure). My question is, by looking at the pictures in my bio, does it seem as though by the time I hit 140lbs, most of that body fat will be gone? I know there's really no way to tell but just as an estimate.

Thanks,

JordanDo you lift at all? If so, what are you lifting? At 5' 10" and your body fat level, you lack muscle mass. As opposed to dieting, eat at maintenance and hit the gym hard, using a good professionally designed routine.

agonzalez7679
11-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Jordan

Your weight, based on your height, sounds perfectly fine. You are 16 years old, you shouldn't be worried about cutting. Get some regular exercise/lift, eat to fuel yourself, and enjoy life.