PDA

View Full Version : Lmao @ anyone who thinks there's a team in the AFC that can beat the Jags come Decemb

IawI
11-09-2017, 09:12 AM
er

This Jags team is EASILY the best team in the AFC, and its not even close. The defense is the best defense in the last 20 years, and probably in NFL HISTORY. Not to mention Lenny Fournette is already the best RB in the NFL, and we're blowing these scrubs out without him LMAO.

IawI
11-09-2017, 09:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0jU1Jqe.jpg

Some #Facts for you haters

IawI
11-09-2017, 09:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yWpIbQQ.jpg

Jose831
11-09-2017, 09:17 AM
as a raider fan, i am happy for the jags success

Vikes723
11-09-2017, 10:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0jU1Jqe.jpg

I like hard facts these are "on pace numbers" they look great no doubt but if they can finish as good as they started Then we can look at these stats

jonmcd46
11-09-2017, 10:54 AM
better hope the jets don't get a wildcard berth

HoustonMiscer
11-09-2017, 10:56 AM
I'm very happy for you brah, you deserve this. Looking forward to Deshaun Watson vs Jacksonville Jaguars matchup in 2018-2019 season.

IawI
11-09-2017, 11:10 AM
I'm very happy for you brah, you deserve this. Looking forward to Deshaun Watson vs Jacksonville Jaguars matchup in 2018-2019 season.

Me too brah. I have great videos on my phone from when I was in Houston of Watson getting eaten alive by the teal curtain in the opener. To come back from that to put up the season he was earned my respect.

Hopkins is still Ramsey’s child though

Titansfan08
11-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Inb4 OP name change to Titansfan09

HoustonMiscer
11-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Me too brah. I have great videos on my phone from when I was in Houston of Watson getting eaten alive by the teal curtain in the opener. To come back from that to put up the season he was earned my respect.

Hopkins is still Ramsey’s child though

Lol would love to catch a Texans vs Jags game in the future with you. If I were the Jags I'd bench Bortles for Chad Henne srs. Chad Hennessey always cucks the Texans

GarthVader
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Huh. I didn't know the Patriots moved to the NFC.

HockeyBacon18
11-09-2017, 12:37 PM

Facts

on pace for

pick one

Although its nice to see you back after you disappeared once the Rams blocked that punt. Posters were worried

IawI
11-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Facts

on pace for

pick one

Although its nice to see you back after you disappeared once the Rams blocked that punt. Posters were worried

Jags needed that L to get special teams in check. Keep pretending the Rams O wasn’t shut down hard. Jags are the last team the rams wanna see in a Super Bowl

brighamw
11-09-2017, 12:49 PM
ITT we pretend Thomas Brady and the Patriots don't exist...

www.imagination.com

DefensiveEnd896
11-09-2017, 12:50 PM
er

This Jags team is EASILY the best team in the AFC, and its not even close. The defense is the best defense in the last 20 years, and probably in NFL HISTORY. Not to mention Lenny Fournette is already the best RB in the NFL, and we're blowing these scrubs out without him LMAO.

Lol.. thanks for the laugh man. You deliver every week...

Jags are looking good but if you think they can easily beat teams like the Pats, Chiefs, Steelers hell even the Titans you are crazy. Even if Jags are better than those teams they are not THAT much better. They are going to be in some close games during the playoffs.

Jags are not a dominant team. Their QB isn't very good and your WRs aren't great either. Defense is good but the run defense is pretty damn bad.

That said you guys look great right now and I hope you blow the Chargers out. I put money on it :)

IawI
11-09-2017, 12:51 PM
ITT we pretend Thomas Brady and the Patriots don't exist...

www.imagination.com

We all know how Brady gets when he gets a little dirt on his skirt. Sacksonville would eat him alive that’d be a great matchup for us

IawI
11-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Lol.. thanks for the laugh man. You deliver every week...

Jags are looking good but if you think they can easily beat teams like the Pats, Chiefs, Steelers hell even the Titans you are crazy.

Jags are not a dominant team. Their QB isn't very good and your WRs aren't great either. Defense is good but the run defense is pretty damn bad. Even if Jags are better than those teams they are not THAT much better. They are going to be in some close games during the playoffs.

We already decimated the Steelers on their own field breh. We beat them so bad Baby Ben contemplated retirement after the 5int game against us. Lenny’s jersey is in the hall from the 90 yard td run against them

And keep pretending we didn’t just trade for a #3 overall pick pro bowl DT to help with the run defense who had 3 run stuffs in his first game with us.

Vikes723
11-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Jags needed that L to get special teams in check. Keep pretending the Rams O wasn’t shut down hard. Jags are the last team the rams wanna see in a Super Bowl

but the rams still won, and its not like the jags offense were doing any better, both defense came to play and in the end the rams won 2 of 3 phases of the game which usually leads to a win.

compan
11-09-2017, 12:56 PM
These threads always turn out to be great reading when, just about every single time, another team wins.

IawI
11-09-2017, 12:58 PM
but the rams still won, and its not like the jags offense were doing any better, both defense came to play and in the end the rams won 2 of 3 phases of the game which usually leads to a win.

We all know no one would bet on the rams in a rematch unless they’re a downie

AgRyan
11-09-2017, 01:00 PM
lol the Chargers are going to beat them this weekend

IawI
11-09-2017, 01:09 PM

We ain’t losing to Gus Bradley fam

DefensiveEnd896
11-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Doubtful....

GolfPants
11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
and in the end the rams won 2 of 3 phases of the game which usually leads to a win.

Not to take anything away from the Rams but how do you figure this? The Jags out-gained the Rams by 140 yards lol (389-249).

The Rams are a very good team but they won 1/3 phases (3 fluky special teams plays)

Vikes723
11-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Not to take anything away from the Rams but how do you figure this? The Jags out-gained the Rams by 140 yards lol (389-249).

The Rams are a very good team but they won 1/3 phases (3 fluky special teams plays)

The jags didn't score against after the first quarter till the third (field goal) plus Blake threw a pick while goff had a clean game. Fluke plays sure but they still count. Take the blocked punt away the rams still win 20-17, both are looking good for the future I never thought the rams and jags would be where they are now it was a long time coming for both franchises im glad new faces are starting to tear it up in the NFL.

IawI
11-09-2017, 03:26 PM
The jags didn't score against after the first quarter till the third (field goal) plus Blake threw a pick while goff had a clean game. Fluke plays sure but they still count. Take the blocked punt away the rams still win 20-17, both are looking good for the future I never thought the rams and jags would be where they are now it was a long time coming for both franchises im glad new faces are starting to tear it up in the NFL.

Also forgetting about 2 missed fgs from garbage ass Meyers

GolfPants
11-09-2017, 03:49 PM

Neither did the rams (with their offense) lol. All I am saying is the Jags offense out-gained, and out-scored the rams offense. 140 yard difference, 17 points to 10 points. I don't see any objective way a person can claim the rams won 2/3 phases of that game lol.

The fluke plays absolutely count, and I'm not arguing the Rams didn't deserve to win. But 14 points directly off special teams, another easy 3 off a shanked punt, and 6 points of missed fgs by the Jags were the difference in that game. Offensively and defensively, the jags were better. I'd love to see a super bowl rematch lol.

HughBMyron
11-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Jags are legit. They have the right formula t o win a superbowl (srs)

All these people saying they don't have a QB

Look at the last several teams to win a superbowl.

Outside of the ones with the last name "Brady" it's been scrubs.

Eagles Jags Superbowl. Book it.

IawI
11-09-2017, 04:51 PM

All the people saying we don’t got a qb hasn’t been watching these last few games. Robby is playing lights out now that he has a line he can trust and a run game that doesn’t have him at 2nd and 13 every drive. His confidence is growing and this offense is gonna catchup with the defense now that Linder is back and Dede Westbrook on the way

TTexasTT
11-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Opie is so cute. It’s like watching my nephew getting so excited for the next episode of Finding Bigfoot or The Curse of Oak Island. He gets all excited and jumps around in his jammies. We all know not a damn thing will happen, but it makes him happy so we just let him embrace the moment. Despite he lack of success and disappointment, he will be all fired up for next season...
Hopefully when his nuts drop he will let go of this ridiculous idea and become a man eventually.

Vhagar
11-09-2017, 04:57 PM
I want to like the Jags, but I prefer when they're terrible so this phaggot goes back into hibernation

Lunatic
11-09-2017, 06:06 PM
USA Today has an article on Contenders and Pretenders in the NFL. Here's the Jaguars Pretender description:

A monster pass rush that leads the league in sacks (35) and the NFL’s top rushing offense (166.5 yards a game) have made the Jaguars a much-improved playoff contender. But Jacksonville isn’t consistent enough to compete for an AFC title. The Jags have alternated between victories and defeats three times this year, before winning their last two.

Can't find a single sports writer picking them to win the AFC.

IawI
11-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Opie is so cute. It’s like watching my nephew getting so excited for the next episode of Finding Bigfoot or The Curse of Oak Island. He gets all excited and jumps around in his jammies. We all know not a damn thing will happen, but it makes him happy so we just let him embrace the moment. Despite he lack of success and disappointment, he will be all fired up for next season...
Hopefully when his nuts drop he will let go of this ridiculous idea and become a man eventually.

Still coping with the fact the Cowboys passed on Ramsey I see

Woogiefied
11-09-2017, 06:48 PM
I like you better as CanesBrah, don't think I don't know your secret. ;)

IawI
11-09-2017, 06:51 PM
USA Today has an article on Contenders and Pretenders in the NFL. Here's the Jaguars Pretender description:

Can't find a single sports writer picking them to win the AFC.

Fake news. Anyone with eyes knows the jags are legit f*cking lmfao @ citing a garbage ass sports writers to support your argument ducktale tellin ass cuck

Lunatic
11-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Fake news. Anyone with eyes knows the jags are legit f*cking lmfao @ citing a garbage ass sports writers to support your argument ducktale tellin ass cuck"ducktale tellin ass cuck"

Nice rebuttal

iamgenus
11-09-2017, 07:10 PM

Scrubs? What team who won the SB in the last 10 years had a guy as bad as Bortles?

Maybe the Ghost of Peyton Manning but that's it.

IawI
11-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Scrubs? What team who won the SB in the last 10 years had a guy as bad as Bortles?

Maybe the Ghost of Peyton Manning but that's it.

Leave Robby ALONE

Lunatic
11-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Jags average more rush yards with Fournette not playing than playing.

HoustonMiscer
11-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Has Jaelen Strong done anything since signing with Jacksonville?

Hardcore_D00d
11-09-2017, 09:27 PM
I'm genuinely happy for you man. You were repping the Jags hard even when they were ass

Hoyer4MVP
11-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Blake Bortles and Tom Brady have combined for 5 Super Bowl Titles, 4 Super Bowl MVP Awards, 12 Pro Bowls, and 2 NFL MVP Awards.