PDA

View Full Version : Gang of Muslims storm nudist pool in Germany yelling 'Allahu Akbar' and threatening

Aircommander91
11-07-2017, 12:46 PM
to 'exterminate' women for being 'sluts'

Six men in their 20s burst into Geldern pool in North Rhine-Westphalia area
The men were fluent in German and Arabic as they volleyed abusive threats
Bearded gang spat at women and children because they were in the nude
After harassing pool staff and customers, they targeted a water skiing park

Nudists were told they would be 'exterminated' after a gang of Muslims who stormed into a German swimming pool yelling 'Allahu Akbar'.
The six men, described as being in their 20s and with beards, spat at women and children because they were swimming in the nude and called all the females 'sluts'.
The revelers were at a pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, known for its preference for natural form of swimming.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

brighamw
11-07-2017, 12:49 PM
All 6 should be publicly hung, send a message that it's not their country...

NVM, it's Germany carry on boys...

Mr Beer
11-07-2017, 12:53 PM
They shouldn't be hung, that's silly. They should be incarcerated for a relatively short period of time for their crime (trespass, assault) and then deported to a more suitable country.

Tamorlane
11-07-2017, 12:53 PM
children and adults swimming naked together...... seems inappropriate.

Aircommander91
11-07-2017, 12:54 PM

this.

kinda of agree, both in the wrong here.

but if u give them too much space, those kunts will start raping and murdering.

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 12:55 PM
I used to live in Germany. Nude swimming at the beach...in Xanten, Germany? Now? Its in the 40's. Something doesnt ring true.

Mr Beer
11-07-2017, 12:57 PM

Nudity is not inherently sexual.

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 01:00 PM

whats wrong with it? When we were overseas it wasnt uncommon at a nude or topless beach.

Tamorlane
11-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Nudity is not inherently sexual.

You're right. But what if it were naked men and children swimming in a pool. Seems creepy and conducive to sexual predators, which women can be as well.

p.s the muslims should be deported back to whatever ****hole they ran away from

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 01:12 PM
You're right. But what if it were naked men and children swimming in a pool. Seems creepy and conducive to sexual predators, which women can be as well.

p.s the muslims should be deported back to whatever ****hole they ran away from

its not a pool. I am familiar with this area. Its a clothing optional lake just north of dussledorf. its around 40deg this time of the year so something doesnt ring true about this article....

ceizer1985
11-07-2017, 01:14 PM
its not a pool. I am familiar with this area. Its a clothing optional lake just north of dussledorf. its around 40deg this time of the year so something doesnt ring true about this article....

Dailymail lieing????? No freaking way!

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Dailymail lieing????? No freaking way!

I used to be big into sailboarding and went up there. They have a cable system ringing part of the lake so you are kneeboard, wakeboard, ski without a boat. its was pretty awesome, never saw anything like that before.

Anyways its cold AF there right now and everything is closed, so something aint adding up with this article.

BFast55
11-07-2017, 01:22 PM

Not trying to split hairs or anything, but you probably meant that all 6 should be HANGED. Considering this involves a nudist pool, you probably don't wanna be throwing out phrases like "I hope they were all hung" and chit. It might confuse some people. Nam sayin?

engj
11-07-2017, 01:32 PM

Article is from July of 2016

InstantLoser
11-07-2017, 01:33 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ap2u20V9HNTIQ/giphy.gif

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Article is from July of 2016

oh. lol'ing OP posting an article from almost 1.5yrs ago. His news feed needs updating on 4chan....something still doesnt add up though...There is no nudist pool in Xanten. Its a really small town.

Mr Beer
11-07-2017, 01:47 PM

It's the kind of thing that would work fine in a small homogenous community which has strong family ties and a low cultural taboo against nudity and would probably go very badly in a modern heterogenous city without rigorous security procedures.

What I'm getting at is that there isn't anything inherently creepy about naked adults and children swimming together, because nudity is not automatically sexual. The nudity taboo is common in various human societies but the strength of the taboo and situational application varies extremely widely. Germany has a weaker nudity taboo than the US.

ichBinBerliner
11-07-2017, 01:52 PM
It's the kind of thing that would work fine in a small homogenous community which has strong family ties and a low cultural taboo against nudity and would probably go very badly in a modern heterogenous city without rigorous security procedures.

lol. dayum. we americans are so phucking uptight its not even funny. Was at clothing optional beaches earlier this year in two different countries on the adriatic and no phucks were given. Miscers couldnt handle it because they would be fapping in the bushes.

HoganIsGOAT
11-07-2017, 02:14 PM
lol. dayum. we americans are so phucking uptight its not even funny. Was at clothing optional beaches earlier this year in two different countries on the adriatic and no phucks were given. Miscers couldnt handle it because they would be fapping in the bushes.

On nudity, compared to most modern countries, yes.

MericaThatsWhy
11-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Stuff like this always reminds me as to why.....

-I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.

Mr Beer
11-07-2017, 02:34 PM

I visited the French Riviera and women commonly sunbathed topless there, to the surprise of absolutely no-one. Ofc that was a while back, I don't know if the influx of cultural enrichment has changed matters.

In Goa, it was rumoured that local tour companies would bus in loads of horny locals from Bombay to gawk at scantily clad foreign girls. Don't know if that was true but India generally rates about 100 out of 100 on the creepiness/sexual harassment scale, so it's certainly possible.

wings_unhinged
11-07-2017, 02:45 PM

Everyone is naked over there. Grandma... your perverted uncle... your neighbor. It's alien to me but that's the way those guys are.

Dave22reborn
11-07-2017, 03:54 PM
They shouldn't be hung, that's silly. They should be incarcerated for a relatively short period of time for their crime (trespass, assault) and then deported to a more suitable country.

Deported where? Another Western European country?

Dave22reborn
11-07-2017, 03:57 PM

Cool with nudity, uptight about violent movies....makes sense.

Gayle1
11-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Not trying to split hairs or anything, but you probably meant that all 6 should be HANGED. Considering this involves a nudist pool, you probably don't wanna be throwing out phrases like "I hope they were all hung" and chit. It might confuse some people. Nam sayin?

Only on the misc

Mr Beer
11-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Deported where? Another Western European country?

Somewhere where violently harassing women for being immodest has a long and rich cultural history and is commonly accepted as normal behaviour in society as opposed to abhorrent.

Twerk4it
11-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Lol Europe

Kreuzritter
11-07-2017, 04:14 PM
doesnt look like a lake.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/nintchdbpict000254845717.jpg?w=960
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1510189/muslim-gang-storms-nudist-pool-in-germany-screaming-allahu-akbar-spitting-at-kids-and-threatening-to-exterminate-women-for-being-sluts/

Dave22reborn
11-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Everyone is naked over there. Grandma... your perverted uncle... your neighbor. It's alien to me but that's the way those guys are.

Was an army brat and lived in Germany for three years as a kid, I remember the beaches.

Kreuzritter
11-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Was an army brat and lived in Germany for three years as a kid, I remember the beaches.
did you watch as old men 'casually' bend over and spread their anoose?

Dave22reborn
11-07-2017, 04:31 PM
did you watch as old men 'casually' bend over and spread their anoose?

Mostly just played in the water, or built sand castles. There was also an awesome indoor pool near Frankfurt with high dives, and giant waterslides.

ichBinBerliner
11-08-2017, 06:47 AM
doesnt look like a lake.
[img]https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/nintchdbpict000254845717.jpg?w=960[/img
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1510189/muslim-gang-storms-nudist-pool-in-germany-screaming-allahu-akbar-spitting-at-kids-and-threatening-to-exterminate-women-for-being-sluts/

Sometimes I really question the intellectual honesty of people on this forum. But then I realized you are from Leigh High Acres and this all makes sense. The caption from the photo you posted:

https://i.imgur.com/yoFXfRF.jpg

Canadian2point0
11-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Real story is 6 grown men who want to look at nude kids.

EmmaW4tson
11-08-2017, 10:06 AM

NVM, it's Germany carry on boys...

The Germans are more likely to arrest and charge the lifeguards for moving them on and denying their protest of peace.