PDA

View Full Version : Refeeding and Cheating

donescobar2000
10-06-2003, 05:23 AM
Hello everyone. Today I refeeding. I have a question though. While you refeed can you eat a cheat meal to compensate for your daily fat and some carbs? Like today I am thinking about goin to Quiznos to get a 12 inch sub. Most likely the Tuscan Chicken.

bkman4
10-06-2003, 05:45 AM
I cheated yesterday. Beer, 2+lbs of mussels, crab cake sandwhich, shrimp salad and fries. If you know what the consequences are you know what you are getting into. My cheat days lately have been all healthy foods, just eaten with no regard for timing and/or seperation of fat/carbs.

sawastea
10-06-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by bkman4
I cheated yesterday. Beer, 2+lbs of mussels, crab cake sandwhich, shrimp salad and fries. If you know what the consequences are you know what you are getting into. My cheat days lately have been all healthy foods, just eaten with no regard for timing and/or seperation of fat/carbs.

The only bad thing in there are the fries...

Mussels, yummmmmm

I try and stay away from trans fatty acids when cheating. Anything else is fair game. Actually, I have to admit, I was in Gainesville this past week for the football game and the whole week was a cheat :rolleyes: ...It's hard to stay strict when visiting your old alma mater and you're drinking like a fish. Oh well, back on track this morning

donescobar2000
10-06-2003, 07:01 AM
Well I have been cutting for a month with no cheats. Just had the required refeeds every 4th day with clean food. Trying to get to that 6%. Should I go get that Sub?

sawastea
10-06-2003, 07:09 AM
as a cheat day thats fine...you're better of getting the 12" and splitting it in 1/2

1/2 for lunch and 1/2 2-3 hrs later

Wheat bread, of course...

donescobar2000
10-06-2003, 07:12 AM
Yea that was my ideal Split it since I'm sure it has a ****load of carbs.