PDA

View Full Version : M-stak or cell tech

xlxxp
10-25-2017, 01:37 PM
My goal is to put on lean muscle which is better recommend m-stak or CT. I am taking whey as well as a lean muscle gainer before workouts. Any recommendations for other supplements?

bdillingham5
10-25-2017, 01:39 PM
My goal is to put on lean muscle which is better recommend m-stak or CT. I am taking whey as well as a lean muscle gainer before workouts. Any recommendations for other supplements?

What about your diet? Caloric surplus is the only way to ensure gains.

koweanguy
10-25-2017, 02:10 PM
O.o WAY too much dependence on supplements.
Cut back and get your Nutrition and WOrkout program dialed in.
Cell-tech would be great for those on a calorie surplus. I used two tubs of it back when I was a mere ~120lbs.

BigAust
10-25-2017, 02:43 PM
Both work in different ways, and at one point I was sticking both.

But before you start putting everything into Supplements really take the time to sort out what it is you need from your daily nutrition. Increasing your whole foods will as mentioned increase your gains and then when you add supplements to that it will more likely have a more noticeable effect. I started back on CellTech last week and I love the stuff!