PDA

View Full Version : Who is more fraudulent?

JBhaverhill
10-23-2017, 06:32 PM
No write-ins

VeganBrahh
10-23-2017, 06:38 PM
They are both hot and cold, but Ryan is more consistent than Cam so...

mabidi
10-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Ryan has Julio, who makes Ryan look better than he is, so I'll say him

HockeyBacon18
10-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Scam. Dude cant throw, hes like an oversized runningback that gets to throw from time to time

HawksFanRuss
10-23-2017, 07:53 PM
Matt ryan. The dude literally has the most stacked offense in the league around him and is looking like ****. Atleast Cam is above .500 and carried his team to a superbowl by himself with like no recievers and his only reliable passing option was greg olsen. Cam also got a deserved MVP while Godgers should have gotten one over ryan last year.

Matty melt choked in the SB and only got their because of shanahan calling plays with a stacked offense

TTexasTT
10-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Which is better, eating chit or drinking diarrhea?

HoustonMiscer
10-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Which is better, eating chit or drinking diarrhea?

It's the same, it's both chit

devin45k
10-23-2017, 09:15 PM
Scam Newton...I'm not even talking about his play. I'm talking about his cringey fake smile and premeditated dances he does when he knows cameras are on him.

TTexasTT
10-23-2017, 09:15 PM
It's the same, it's both chit
Thank you

IsLifeRealLife
10-23-2017, 09:17 PM
Matt ryan. The dude literally has the most stacked offense in the league around him and is looking like ****. Atleast Cam is above .500 and carried his team to a superbowl by himself with like no recievers and his only reliable passing option was greg olsen. Cam also got a deserved MVP while Godgers should have gotten one over ryan last year.

Matty melt choked in the SB and only got their because of shanahan calling plays with a stacked offense

lmao @ "Cam carrying his team to a superbowl by himself"

You're lucky I already negged you for your retarded thread yesterday

XterraRob
10-23-2017, 09:21 PM
Both choked hard in the Super Bowl.

HawksFanRuss
10-24-2017, 11:16 AM
lmao @ "Cam carrying his team to a superbowl by himself"

You're lucky I already negged you for your retarded thread yesterday
Did he not? Dude was a beast that season, starting WR goes down. Cam literally carries the team on his back making play after play that season, he was running the ball and passing the ball effectively. His only legit threat on offense was greg olsen.

35 Tds passing tds and 10 ints. 99 qbr also add 10 rushing tds. Thats all with no name recievers.

Matty melt has the best WR in football along with a stacked group other recieving options and one of the best runningbacks in the league.

Swept
10-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Cam would break every record in Atlanta

Matty Melt wouldn’t do squat in Carolina

IsLifeRealLife
10-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Did he not? Dude was a beast that season, starting WR goes down. Cam literally carries the team on his back making play after play that season, he was running the ball and passing the ball effectively. His only legit threat on offense was greg olsen.

35 Tds passing tds and 10 ints. 99 qbr also add 10 rushing tds. Thats all with no name recievers.

Matty melt has the best WR in football along with a stacked group other recieving options and one of the best runningbacks in the league.

The defense was #1 in turnovers and Stewart was #8 in rushing yards...

CougarP01
10-24-2017, 12:54 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2vkev4l.jpg

https://pics.me.me/686367228393091072-Twitter.png

RTG_H7IliVk

This is what Cam had to deal with his entire MVP year. His stats should been so much higher.

That being said outside of 2015, Cam has been hit or miss.

Meltdown Matty has atleast provided consistency his entire career.

That being said I'll always side with Cam.

rainieravesouth
10-24-2017, 01:02 PM
we already knew Cam wasn't a great passer

Ryan is fraudulent. Has more weapons AND 59% passing plays

AreolaBorealis
10-24-2017, 01:09 PM
It's the same, it's both chitdid you get your ass eaten when you got the bj the other day

HawksFanRuss
10-24-2017, 01:43 PM
The defense was #1 in turnovers and Stewart was #8 in rushing yards...
And the offense was #1 in the league all thanks to cam. Everything on the offense went through him. He had to make things happen with no recievers and 1 tight end. And also had to open up the run game himself alot.

Defense was great too, but if not for cams play that season. They never would have dominated the league the way they did that year.

Acal83
10-24-2017, 02:33 PM
did you get your ass eaten when you got the bj the other daylost it bad

W1LLW
10-24-2017, 02:37 PM
Scam Newton...I'm not even talking about his play. I'm talking about his cringey fake smile and premeditated dances he does when he knows cameras are on him.

dat der woman sensitivity.

jlick
10-24-2017, 02:56 PM
You know the MVP is a joke when Cam Newton and Matt Ryan have both won the award and Brees hasn't.

IsLifeRealLife
10-24-2017, 03:00 PM
And the offense was #1 in the league all thanks to cam. Everything on the offense went through him. He had to make things happen with no recievers and 1 tight end. And also had to open up the run game himself alot.

Defense was great too, but if not for cams play that season. They never would have dominated the league the way they did that year.

If not for the defense they wouldn't have dominated that year either...so I don't know why you're giving Cam all the credit saying he carried the team to the superbowl by himself..

LeonardShelby
10-24-2017, 03:03 PM

Panthers D had like 40+ takeaways.

Takeaways lead to better field position making it easier to score. Carolina was 11th in total offensive yards, 11th in yards per game and 1st in scoring. How do you think that happened?