PDA

View Full Version : The Vikings with a third string QB > the Falcons with the reigning "MVP"

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 10:46 AM
Your thoughts.

bballaman369
10-23-2017, 01:28 PM
We'll see 12/3.

I think the vikes will win no matter who we have at QB

Berts
10-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Thats a correct statement

ryanscut
10-23-2017, 01:48 PM
CK7 is 6th in QBR so far this season. The guy has never had a legit shot to be the starting QB, but he's always been a competent bridge.
I hope he leads and wins a Super Bowl for the Vikings.

Go Coogs

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 01:58 PM
I don't know what kind of backwards-ass, reverse jinx ****ery OP is trying to pull here, but I DON'T LIKE IT

GolfPants
10-23-2017, 02:19 PM
CK7 is 6th in QBR so far this season. The guy has never had a legit shot to be the starting QB, but he's always been a competent bridge.

Go Coogs

I'm happy he's doing well because I like the Vikings but lettuce be cereal. The Texans and Rams both gave him chances and he is just not a starting quality QB. Once Teddy is healthy he will take the job back.

drock2190
10-23-2017, 02:28 PM

Go Coogs

He's game managing the crap out of those games. Go look at his tape, his throws are wild quarter of the time and he gets bailed out by his recievers. Thielen, for example, hasn't had a drop yet this year and is making some tough catches on throws that Bradford or Teddy would put on the dot leading to YAC.

djscotch
10-23-2017, 02:33 PM
I'm happy he's doing well because I like the Vikings but lettuce be cereal. The Texans and Rams both gave him chances and he is just not a starting quality QB. Once Teddy is healthy he will take the job back.

732 representing... haiyoooooo

HughBMyron
10-23-2017, 02:42 PM
I don't know what kind of backwards-ass, reverse jinx ****ery OP is trying to pull here, but I DON'T LIKE IT

OP lost the falcons back door cover at half and is upset at all falcons fans now.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 04:13 PM
OP lost the falcons back door cover at half and is upset at all falcons fans now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Upshall18
10-23-2017, 04:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Not everyone's out to get you man...just me

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 04:38 PM
Shweezy never covers his back door.

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 04:39 PM

?????

captaincuck
10-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Imagine squeaking out 11-5, getting to the superbowl and blowing a 28-3 lead and coming out of that believing that you have a dominant offense, defense, and elite Quarterback poised to have some kind of dynasty (so delusional). These people legitimately thought the Falcons were a powerhouse bc of a fluke 11-5 season that ended with the most embarrassing collapse in sports history.

Julio would kill to have Jared Goff throwing him the ball right now

HughBMyron
10-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Imagine squeaking out 11-5, getting to the superbowl and blowing a 28-3 lead and coming out of that believing that you have a dominant offense, defense, and elite Quarterback poised to have some kind of dynasty (so delusional). These people legitimately thought the Falcons were a powerhouse bc of a fluke 11-5 season that ended with the most embarrassing collapse in sports history.

Julio would kill to have Jared Goff throwing him the ball right now

Imaging holding onto a victory that was given to you by a natural disaster and petyon manning.

Or having a family owned franchise that fights over control of said franchise.

Yikes. Sad stuff.

Madvillainy
10-23-2017, 08:23 PM
vikes getting fukked hard with injuries yet again, but they've won games without their top QB/RB/WR. would never get confident in their chances after what i've seen with this team tho

captaincuck
10-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Imaging holding onto a victory that was given to you by a natural disaster and petyon manning.

Or having a family owned franchise that fights over control of said franchise.

Yikes. Sad stuff.

As well as two other hall of fame Quarterbacks before that. Interesting take and I think it backfired. Right now though I'm holding on to a little something called first place

drvillain
10-23-2017, 08:56 PM
Sports Misc is going full retard because of how DRY I went in on them last season. I understand I hurt you brahs. You deserve your vengeance... for now

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Sports Misc is going full retard because of how DRY I went in on them last season. I understand I hurt you brahs. You deserve your vengeance... for now

The Buckeyes didn't score a single point in the Playoff and the falcons blew a 28-3 lead, but yeah sure you went "dry" on everyone you mango.

drvillain
10-23-2017, 09:26 PM
The Buckeyes didn't score a single point in the Playoff and the falcons blew a 28-3 lead, but yeah sure you went "dry" on everyone you mango.

throughout the entire course of the season I had your anguses on a sports misc platter. Lets not play make believe you Lemon

captaincuck
10-23-2017, 09:36 PM
throughout the entire course of the season I had your anguses on a sports misc platter. Lets not play make believe you Lemon

Literally the whole year you insisted Matt Ryan was an elite QB and I told you his play last year was an outlier. Pull up Matt Ryan's year by year stats on ESPN and get back to me about who had who's angus on a sports misc platter. I'm sure it's hard to accept that his play this year is closer to his average than his "MVP" campaign last year.

Vikes723
10-23-2017, 09:45 PM
delete this thread these reverse jinx is bullsht lol, but in all seriousness i dont give a fuk whos undercenter just win and thats fine. just dont "Ponder" the game away and I'm happy, ponder never again pls

Upshall18
10-23-2017, 09:49 PM

neg me phaggots. King Kong aint Got **** On Me.

You think you're the mob? NO I'm the mother fuking mOB

/mental breakdown

das it mane

misc life is done

Sark can suck my skinnny needle balls fuk it all

Interdasting

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 10:03 PM
Interdasting

DrDuBois got a little Stinkmeaner in him!