PDA

View Full Version : Is matt Ryan the worst qb in the nfc South

waytoodeep03
10-23-2017, 04:35 AM
. I still can't get over last night.

Dude was the only qb to not toss 300 vs the pats. This guy is terrible. Getting shut down at home vs the dolphins

yochrisss
10-23-2017, 04:38 AM
Hes the worst qb in the league

drvillain
10-23-2017, 04:38 AM
did OP forget that his team is 2-4 and last in the NFC south??

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 05:15 AM
did OP forget that his team is 2-4 and last in the NFC south??

Did you forget that your tap dancing for Massa Ryan has rewarded you with nothing?

IPoopStandingUp
10-23-2017, 05:47 AM
He is the worst quarterback on planet Earth.

AltarOfPlagues
10-23-2017, 06:28 AM
cam newton is worse, so matt is the 2nd worst.

Thai_Clinch
10-23-2017, 07:08 AM
NFC South QB play is not very good in general.

Brees is on the back end of his career, clearly.
Newton is very inconsistent. Can beat you running still but his arm is still the same.
Ryan is REALLY missing Shanahan.
Winston could be the top qb in this division right now...if he wasnt like a 10 year old playing backyard football. some of his throws are absolutely head scratching. He cant play until the second half of games. absolutely maddening for a fan of the bucs.

Trapstar4.4
10-23-2017, 07:10 AM
anybody who knows football knows that the falcons have bigger problems than ryan

the new Ocoordinater is in a boatload of trouble. as of right now it appears that he is in over his head.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 07:20 AM
Cam and Jameis are still in the NFC South OP

VeganBrahh
10-23-2017, 08:03 AM
Depends on which Cam shows up, happy Cam is an amazing and surprisingly accurate but moody Cam throws interceptions non-stop and doesn't jump on fumbles.

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 08:04 AM
Cam and Jameis are still in the NFC South OP

Jameis is light years ahead of Cam. Dude can actually put up points in the 2nd half of a football game.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Jameis is light years ahead of Cam. Dude can actually put up points in the 2nd half of a football game.

Cool? They still both aren't very good and Ryan is clearly better.

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/05/03/6359783434132720901813580357_obama2.jpg

Swept
10-23-2017, 09:56 AM
My mind is blown how much Jamarcus Winston and Matty Melt struggle. These two play in the most stacked offensive rosters in the nfl, if these two played in Carolina they would of got benched by now.

Matty Melt has 7 fugging TD LMAO

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 10:06 AM
Cool? They still both aren't very good and Ryan is clearly better.

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/05/03/6359783434132720901813580357_obama2.jpg

Wrong.

captaincuck
10-23-2017, 10:19 AM
NFC South QB play is not very good in general.

Brees is on the back end of his career, clearly.
Newton is very inconsistent. Can beat you running still but his arm is still the same.
Ryan is REALLY missing Shanahan.
Winston could be the top qb in this division right now...if he wasnt like a 10 year old playing backyard football. some of his throws are absolutely head scratching. He cant play until the second half of games. absolutely maddening for a fan of the bucs.

The force is strong with this one

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 10:33 AM
Wrong.

If the guy who is wrong about practically everything is saying I'm wrong, does that make me right?

iamgenus
10-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Good thing for Atlanta they got rid of the reason they lost the SB in Kyle Shanahan. Clearly their success on offense wasn't related to his playcalling in any way.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 10:52 AM
Good thing for Atlanta they got rid of the reason they lost the SB in Kyle Shanahan. Clearly their success on offense wasn't related to his playcalling in any way.

Shanahan's baking too, amirite?

captaincuck
10-23-2017, 11:19 AM

Matt Ryan really got what we asked for. Blaming his chokejob on the playcalling post SB was pretty weak. Now he can't throw a TD pass with an offense full of studs

golfer929
10-23-2017, 11:37 AM
The only reason Jameis puts up points in the 2nd half is because the Bucs are usually losing so bad that the other team plays prevent defense and it lets Jameis pick them apart..

YoungMetro24
10-23-2017, 11:45 AM
The only reason Jameis puts up points in the 2nd half is because the Bucs are usually losing so bad that the other team plays prevent defense and it lets Jameis pick them apart..

Cam was down even more points at halftime and put up a goose egg yesterday.

GolfPants
10-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Matt Ryan has less TDs and more INTs than Blake fukkin Bortles. Yeah I'd say he's the worst lol.

TommyRO
10-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Matt Ryan has less TDs and more INTs than Blake fukkin Bortles. Yeah I'd say he's the worst lol.

When you are being compared to Blake Bortles, you have to know you are having a ****ty season

Slamt
10-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Every other team put 300yd+ passing on the Patriots

his performance was utter pathetic, even Josh McCown had a better day.

This is coming off a game where he threw a full-retard INT to lose it to the dolphins last week.

Tom Brady took this guy's soul

http://www.ajc.com/rf/image_large/Pub/p8/AJC/2017/04/10/Images/ryan1.jpg

iamgenus
10-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Shanahan's baking too, amirite?

49ers issue isn't the offensive scheme, it's the players to execute that scheme. He had that talent level at Atlanta and you saw the results. Pick your battles.

HughBMyron
10-23-2017, 02:19 PM
He is the worst quarterback on planet Earth.

Who was Joe Flacco?

New OC is actually *******. Danny quinn should have gotten someone better.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 03:35 PM
49ers issue isn't the offensive scheme, it's the players to execute that scheme. He had that talent level at Atlanta and you saw the results. Pick your battles.

That roster ain't 0-7 bad cmon maaaan

Slamt
10-23-2017, 03:38 PM

i mean, is he even trying to win games?

seems like the best way to go at his new job is going full trust the process

iamgenus
10-23-2017, 03:48 PM

Have you been following them this year?

It's a work in progress. The Dallas game Sunday and the one vs Carolina was the only game they weren't in. They had a legit chance to win every other game and two of them they should've won if not for some ref work.

But you know it all starts with QB and Hoyer has been awful, when he hasn't the receivers haven't been helping with drops and penalties. Young team, new scheme on both sides of the ball. 0-7 is bad but it's how the NFL goes, bounce here and there and they're 4-3, maybe even 5-2.

If you actually watch their games though you'll see on offense the plays are there to be made. There's no question Shanahan knows what he's doing on offense and he was a major reason why Matt Ryan had the season he had. Which is why it's pretty funny how fast Atlanta fans threw Kyle under the bus. If the OC can't trust his MVP QB to win him the game then maybe that QB wasn't that worthy to begin with?

iamgenus
10-23-2017, 03:51 PM
i mean, is he even trying to win games?

seems like the best way to go at his new job is going full trust the process

What's sad is they could go 0-16 and still not pick #1 with the way the Browns are going. They clearly know how to tank the season. Still furious about last year with Kap fuking over the #1 draft pick goals by beating the Rams and the Browns did their part by somehow losing like 10 yards in a first and goal at the 2 yard line vs Steelers in OT...and after settling for the FG allowed the Steelers backups to march down the field to score the winning TD.

I think Solomon Thomas will be a great player for the 49ers but Myles Garrett would've been a perfect fit for them....f*ck....

JmanTheJuiceman
10-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Have you been following them this year?

It's a work in progress. The Dallas game Sunday and the one vs Carolina was the only game they weren't in. They had a legit chance to win every other game and two of them they should've won if not for some ref work.

But you know it all starts with QB and Hoyer has been awful, when he hasn't the receivers haven't been helping with drops and penalties. Young team, new scheme on both sides of the ball. 0-7 is bad but it's how the NFL goes, bounce here and there and they're 4-3, maybe even 5-2.

If you actually watch their games though you'll see on offense the plays are there to be made. There's no question Shanahan knows what he's doing on offense and he was a major reason why Matt Ryan had the season he had. Which is why it's pretty funny how fast Atlanta fans threw Kyle under the bus. If the OC can't trust his MVP QB to win him the game then maybe that QB wasn't that worthy to begin with?

You know damn well I haven't.

But with that schedule and roster a halfway decent head coach should have been able to squeek out 1 or 2 wins by now. Hell, look at what Zimmer did with the Vikings' lackluster roster his first year as their coach.

Slamt
10-23-2017, 05:09 PM
What's sad is they could go 0-16 and still not pick #1 with the way the Browns are going. They clearly know how to tank the season. Still furious about last year with Kap fuking over the #1 draft pick goals by beating the Rams and the Browns did their part by somehow losing like 10 yards in a first and goal at the 2 yard line vs Steelers in OT...and after settling for the FG allowed the Steelers backups to march down the field to score the winning TD.

I think Solomon Thomas will be a great player for the 49ers but Myles Garrett would've been a perfect fit for them....f*ck....

Pick #2 is perfect for the 49ers

just grab whoever the browns pass on, he's guaranteed to be a pro-bowler

iamgenus
10-23-2017, 05:34 PM
You know damn well I haven't.

But with that schedule and roster a halfway decent head coach should have been able to squeek out 1 or 2 wins by now. Hell, look at what Zimmer did with the Vikings' lackluster roster his first year as their coach.

Bill Walsh started 0-7 as a first time HC with the 49ers. He turned out ok...

Zimmer took over a 5-10-1 team. A team who was 10-6 the year prior. Most of the players he had when he took over were already on the roster. Have you seen the roster turnover the 49ers had since last season? Shanahan took over a 2-14 team who set records for being awful on defense. On offense the only starters left from the year prior are the 2 OTs, the Center(who is playing awful football) and the RB. Everyone else on offense was acquired this offseason.

Apples and oranges.

waytoodeep03
10-23-2017, 08:17 PM

Your getting jameis mixed up with pre-2017 Blake bortles

Bucs have been blown out once this year and jameis was injured

Jameis stil 3-1 all time vs the atlanta failcunntts though

JmanTheJuiceman
10-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Bill Walsh started 0-7 as a first time HC with the 49ers. He turned out ok...

Zimmer took over a 5-10-1 team. A team who was 10-6 the year prior. Most of the players he had when he took over were already on the roster. Have you seen the roster turnover the 49ers had since last season? Shanahan took over a 2-14 team who set records for being awful on defense. On offense the only starters left from the year prior are the 2 OTs, the Center(who is playing awful football) and the RB. Everyone else on offense was acquired this offseason.

Apples and oranges.

Yeah and Peyton Manning started his career off with 28 INTs or some chit and will end up being a hall of famer. Does that mean that every QB that starts off throwing 28 INTs is going to the hall?

Get that weak chit outta here

iamgenus
10-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Yeah and Peyton Manning started his career off with 28 INTs or some chit and will end up being a hall of famer. Does that mean that every QB that starts off throwing 28 INTs is going to the hall?

Get that weak chit outta here

Sorry forgot following logic for you is like asking Sam Bradford to stay healthy two seasons in a row.

Lunatic
10-24-2017, 11:05 AM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

JmanTheJuiceman
10-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Sorry forgot following logic for you is like asking Sam Bradford to stay healthy two seasons in a row.

You call that garbage 'logic' ? Lmao that is the most pathetic excuse for 'logic' I have ever seen. I even pointed out the major flaw of that 'logic', Deborah.

Shanahan looks like a flat out bust so far.

iamgenus
10-24-2017, 01:14 PM
You call that garbage 'logic' ? Lmao that is the most pathetic excuse for 'logic' I have ever seen. I even pointed out the major flaw of that 'logic', Deborah.

Shanahan looks like a flat out bust so far.

You seem upset

Lunatic
10-24-2017, 01:29 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Popcorn.gif

YoungMetro24
10-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Shanahan is not a bust. Kaepernick is a much better starting QB option than C.J. Blowhard and Brian Hoyer (two garbage B1G QBs, I might add). What's killed the 9ers on so many crucial drives is the disgusting drops on routine catches that would convert a third down or turn a 2nd and long into a 3rd and short opportunity.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-24-2017, 06:04 PM
Kaepernick.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QY4CNz6c5ovLi/giphy.gif

You seem upset

Your team is 0-7 and will be replacing its coach (once again) in a season or two. Yet I am upset?

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2011/10/Obama-Point.gif

You seem like you're giving up here, why so soon?

http://lifelibertytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/obama-pondering-225x300.jpg

iamgenus
10-24-2017, 06:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/QY4CNz6c5ovLi/giphy.gif

Your team is 0-7 and will be replacing its coach (once again) in a season or two. Yet I am upset?

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2011/10/Obama-Point.gif

You seem like you're giving up here, why so soon?

http://lifelibertytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/obama-pondering-225x300.jpg

What do you think happens first Shanahan gets fired or Bradford plays 16 games?

JmanTheJuiceman
10-24-2017, 08:28 PM
What do you think happens first Shanahan gets fired or Bradford plays 16 games?

Who the **** is still talking about Sam Bradford in Minnesota? His career is probably over sadly, those ACLs are screaming for mercy. I hope he is able to recover but its Case Keenum for now until Teddy Jesuswater is back. Pepper yourself old man.

Slamt
10-24-2017, 08:31 PM
maybe case keenum can give them his acl's, together the 3 of them would make a great QB

iamgenus
10-25-2017, 07:11 AM
Who the **** is still talking about Sam Bradford in Minnesota? His career is probably over sadly, those ACLs are screaming for mercy. I hope he is able to recover but its Case Keenum for now until Teddy Jesuswater is back. Pepper yourself old man.

My bad, missed the Sam Goatford relegation memo. I'll miss him as an Adam Thielen FF owner.

skinnyFAT91
10-25-2017, 08:28 AM
I have thrown 11 interceptions in 3 games with him in Madden 17 so yeah he is the worst.

ecs33
10-25-2017, 08:29 AM
Superbowl hangover. Anyone could have seen this coming.

Just lol @ the idea that the Falcons were going to continue last year's dominance. Almost never happens the year after you lose the SB. But I wouldn't count them out in future seasons.