PDA

View Full Version : ***NBA Discussion Thread Part 1***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Future24
10-22-2017, 03:25 PM
We need a place to discuss hoops without so many casuals chiming in about the Warriors, Cavs, and Lonzo Ball.

https://i.imgur.com/mqrEVCq.png

What team should pursue him? I think Pelicans desperately need him.

CobyWan
10-22-2017, 03:27 PM
How about back to the Clippers.

waytoodeep03
10-22-2017, 03:29 PM
How about retirement.

In 4 nba thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/ywUveOXjFWASY/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/UH8Y2fcu6EFuU/giphy.gif

Future24
10-22-2017, 04:17 PM
How about back to the Clippers.Deandre already sent a tweet out telling him to come back.

Dre4
10-22-2017, 04:19 PM
Lol @ Phoenix firing a coach 3 games in.

Upshall18
10-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Lol @ Phoenix firing a coach 3 games in.

You know you're bad when ***** goes off against you

crossedover
10-22-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm surprised that the sixers still suck dink. Should be goating right now with all these #1 picks but Nope! Looks like they'll hoard another one this year.

WafflesBrah
10-22-2017, 04:47 PM
Knicks are garbage. Tim Hardaway JR is so comically bad. Porzingis will easily win most improved player and be an all star for the first time.

Daz206
10-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Take note right now: The Utah Jazz are very, very good.

Future24
10-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Lol @ Phoenix firing a coach 3 games in.They're averaging 130 points against. The team wasn't even trying.

I'm surprised that the sixers still suck dink. Should be goating right now with all these #1 picks but Nope! Looks like they'll hoard another one this year.They are rookies lol. Also Fultz does not look good yet. Embiid needs to play NBA minutes. Lastly, they played the Wizards, Raptors, and Celtics. 3 of the 4 top teams in the East.

Take note right now: The Utah Jazz are very, very good.They are doing something no other team has thought to do. Slow pace and defense.

CobyWan
10-22-2017, 06:09 PM
I'll throw someone out there that has a great shot at most improved player. Dejountay Murray. He's working with the best coaching staff at player development and he'll be starting till Parker gets back so expect a big jump in numbers. Great length and can get to the basket and finish. Eventually he's going to be a big time player for the Spurs, part of their next core.

Future24
10-22-2017, 09:25 PM
KCP looks solid in his return.

TommyRO
10-22-2017, 09:36 PM
OKC lost today lmao

WrestlingFan123
10-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Lakers actually look like a decent enough team when Ball is on the bench

reminds me of Tyreke Evans rookie season when they tried to forcefeed him stats.

Sikhveins
10-22-2017, 09:39 PM
OKC lost today lmao

Ref was right in front of that moving screen could have gone either way. Both teams were trading baskets down the stretch.

TommyRO
10-22-2017, 09:45 PM
Ref was right in front of that moving screen could have gone either way. Both teams were trading baskets down the stretch.

true but that ugly bank shot 3 what a way to lose. PG13 has been shooting like garbage though

TommyRO
10-22-2017, 09:49 PM
lmao lakers crumbled

WeekndOrNah
10-22-2017, 09:49 PM
lmao at the Lakers choke job

nothing falling for them

clarkson iso hero ball killing the offense

Sikhveins
10-22-2017, 09:53 PM
true but that ugly bank shot 3 what a way to lose. PG13 has been shooting like garbage though

Ya you can tell his minds elsewhere. He gets a lot of attention from reporters I doubt he'll stay after this season.

He peaked first few years in Indiana

Sikhveins
10-22-2017, 09:56 PM
Lonzo had 8 points but 8 boards the most on the Lakers...

WrestlingFan123
10-22-2017, 10:01 PM
Lonzo had 8 points but 8 boards the most on the Lakers...

Also -24 +/-

largest - on the team

The tempo changed when he went to the bench and the Lakers got the lead, I think his teammates just stand around and wait for him to make a play for them when he's in, they need to run more off ball movement for Lonzo to have his team not get complacent on the offensive side.

CobyWan
10-22-2017, 10:04 PM
Lakers haven't faced a team with a top 10 PG yet. They get John Wall next game. The guy with the athleticism and length people thought would give Lonzo the most trouble. He will also make him work at both ends.

Sikhveins
10-22-2017, 10:04 PM
Also -24 +/-

largest - on the team

The tempo changed when he went to the bench and the Lakers got the lead, I think his teammates just stand around and wait for him to make a play for them when he's in, they need to run more off ball movement for Lonzo to have his team not get complacent on the offensive side.

I'm not a fan of this Luke Walton system, giving Center the ball at the top of the key. Randle only looks good in Summer league and Preseason. Lopez is hot doo doo also. Empty stats kind of guy. You'd think they could do more off ball screens for him but he missed all his 3's so there's that.

WSG1
10-22-2017, 10:07 PM
That game right there is why Lonzo isnt as good as everyone makes him out to be. Dude is trash. He single handily blew that game after that big ass comeback they had while he was on the bench. Dude plays with zero hustle. Zero killer instinct. Always forcing passes early instead of just going to the paint/rim then passing to an open guy. When you have a battered and tired AD diving for a loose ball under you, Thats how you know you lack "it".

Future24
10-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Lonzo Ball is shooting 25.4% on 67 3s.

fleeceitout
10-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Lonzo GOAT drops 13 assists in his 3rd game as a pro.

For reference, Magic only had two 13 assist games in his entire rookie campaign and the Laker record for assists by a rookie is 14.

This kid is special.

ballzofpeaze
10-23-2017, 12:03 AM
I want Bled to go to

NOLA
DEN
IND

He'd fit each pretty well.

waisoserious
10-23-2017, 12:24 AM
How about back to the Clippers.

I predict he will either be back on clippers or go cavs.

Lebron (actually) needs a healthy pg. right now he has no pg whatsoever.

Future24
10-23-2017, 12:26 AM

For reference, Magic only had two 13 assist games in his entire rookie campaign and the Laker record for assists by a rookie is 14.

This kid is special.He played at home. Go back and watch some of those assists. One comes to mind where he passed it to Randle who took 3-4 dribbles and still got credit for the assist.

Home cooking...

WrestlingFan123
10-23-2017, 12:27 AM
He played at home. Go back and watch some of those assists. One comes to mind where he passed it to Randle who took 3-4 dribbles and still got credit for the assist.

Home cooking...

Fleece doesn't watch games.

fleeceitout
10-23-2017, 12:28 AM
He played at home. Go back and watch some of those assists. One comes to mind where he passed it to Randle who took 3-4 dribbles and still got credit for the assist.

Home cooking...

Don’t hate, appreciate.

He’s still doing better than that #1 pick in Philly. Not sure why you’re so salty.

chacha15
10-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Good to see Josh Hart get some minutes

Spill512
10-23-2017, 04:28 AM

This kid is special.

He's just having fun out there.

Kid is out of control man. Easy ROY.

sooby
10-23-2017, 06:23 AM
lol this phaggot kid is banned again

possibly for autism and delusion

notWilliam
10-23-2017, 08:37 AM
I'm not a fan of this Luke Walton system, giving Center the ball at the top of the key. Randle only looks good in Summer league and Preseason. Lopez is hot doo doo also. Empty stats kind of guy. You'd think they could do more off ball screens for him but he missed all his 3's so there's that.

Just goes to show how difficult facilitating outta the high post as big is (Bogut / Draymond etc)

I predict he will either be back on clippers or go cavs.

Lebron (actually) needs a healthy pg. right now he has no pg whatsoever.

wtf dude you saying jose calderon isnt a legit option at pg? cmon

nvrstopworking
10-23-2017, 09:34 AM
I thought this thread was made to talk about things OTHER than Lonzo, Lebron and the Lakers....

Bledsoe going back to the Clips makes some sense. Knicks would too for sure although I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing that he’d want and I doubt NYK would have much to offer.

Sikhveins
10-23-2017, 10:55 AM
I thought this thread was made to talk about things OTHER than Lonzo, Lebron and the Lakers....

Bledsoe going back to the Clips makes some sense. Knicks would too for sure although I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing that he’d want and I doubt NYK would have much to offer.

Lakers had a game last night. But don't worry that Kid got banned for 3rd time this month or somethin

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 11:26 AM
Bledsoe sent home from shootaround and he's not playing tonight. The wheels are in motion.

sooby
10-23-2017, 11:49 AM
Bledsoe sent home from shootaround and he's not playing tonight. The wheels are in motion.

damn srs? related to that tweet he sent out?

well, i guess he got his wish, lol.

full sixers mode activate

Future24
10-23-2017, 11:58 AM
Bledsoe sent home from shootaround and he's not playing tonight. The wheels are in motion.Reports say he won't play for them again.

bballaman369
10-23-2017, 01:41 PM
First time in a long time I am excited for the season as a Wolves fan.

The Northwest division may be the most solid from top to bottom.

mvpshaq32
10-23-2017, 02:11 PM
First time in a long time I am excited for the season as a Wolves fan.

The Northwest division may be the most solid from top to bottom.

KAT still needs to figure out his defense because it's been pretty awful so far. last year was understandable considering he had to a lot to shoulder on offense but he has plenty of help now

Wolves could very well be the #2 or #3 team in the West by playoff time

nvrstopworking
10-23-2017, 02:39 PM
Nuggets, Knicks and Bucks front runners to land Bledsoe. MIL could be legit if they got him without giving up Middleton or Parker. Would have to think Brogdon would go the other way....

TommyRO
10-23-2017, 02:39 PM
KAT still needs to figure out his defense because it's been pretty awful so far. last year was understandable considering he had to a lot to shoulder on offense but he has plenty of help now

Wolves could very well be the #2 or #3 team in the West by playoff time

He will never be good on defense, just better hope his offense is so overwhelming it cancels it out

Future24
10-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Source tells me the #Bucks are offering a package that includes Greg Monroe, Thon Maker, and a protected pick in exchange for Eric #Bledsoe

Hmm. They would have Henson left at center. Maybe they get Tyson in return. Thon is kinda nice though, not sure why they should move him.

sooby
10-23-2017, 02:49 PM
Source tells me the #Bucks are offering a package that includes Greg Monroe, Thon Maker, and a protected pick in exchange for Eric #Bledsoe

Hmm. They would have Henson left at center. Maybe they get Tyson in return. Thon is kinda nice though, not sure why they should move him.

Thon Maker could be nice if he develops, big man who can shoot 3's and protect the paint

GodbeBryant
10-23-2017, 03:07 PM
now that Boston is a write-off, battle for 2nd best team in the east is wide open. hoping we get a rematch between the Raps and the Wiz but this time in the 2nd round.

nvrstopworking
10-23-2017, 03:22 PM

And that source is....?

Future24
10-23-2017, 04:06 PM
And that source is....?It was some NBA beat writers post that.

Sikhveins
10-23-2017, 04:10 PM

I wouldn't make that trade solely based on Thon Maker. Send Parker instead, didn't they fail to sign an extension?

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't make that trade solely based on Thon Maker. Send Parker instead, didn't they fail to sign an extension?

I'm a big Jabari fan. He should be the number two next to Giannis because he can score and slash in this league. His knees are scary though.

HughBMyron
10-23-2017, 04:21 PM
OP is actually not a phaggot.

nvrstopworking
10-23-2017, 05:53 PM

Might make sense with Parker’s injury scares.

WSG1
10-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Its actually hilarious how little defense Rockets play

tonyparker69
10-23-2017, 07:20 PM

watch a laker game. we make the rockets look like the 04 pistons

antman12
10-23-2017, 07:31 PM
Ben Simmons with a triple double in the Sixers first win over Detroit.

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 07:34 PM
First triple double for Ben Simmons. First of many.

Harden and Dantoni are like the super friends of bad defense. lol The team takes after the identity of their best player. CP3 won't let it slide once he gets back. Either he will grind them down till their defensive intensity improves or CP3 won't get along with with Harden.

antman12
10-23-2017, 07:40 PM
First triple double for Ben Simmons. First of many.

Harden and Dantoni are like the super friends of bad defense. lol The team takes after the identity of their best player. CP3 won't let it slide once he gets back. Either he will grind them down till their defensive intensity improves or CP3 won't get along with with Harden.

He's a triple double threat every night. Impressive how he can crash the defense board, push it up court in a few strides and dish it to a shooter.

Future24
10-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Simmons is so damn good.

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 07:58 PM
Just watched the Dawkins highlights and at one point Simmons grabs the defensive board then proceeds to go behind the back, then crossing over the defender all while in traffic, then finished at the rim. All for a guy who is 6'10".

The most complete and NBA ready guy to come into the league since Lebron. That's not hyperbole.

Future24
10-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Just watched the Dawkins highlights and at one point Simmons grabs the defensive board then proceeds to go behind the back, then crossing over the defender all while in traffic, then finished at the rim. All for a guy who is 6'10".

The most complete and NBA ready guy to come into the league since Lebron. That's not hyperbole.Yup, that was an amazing play. He plays with such ease and the big thing is he is so calm. The moment isn't too big for him. Contrast that with Fultz who freaks out when he has the ball.

antman12
10-23-2017, 08:44 PM
In only his 4th game he looked 1000x more comfortable. I felt like he controlled the pace of the game the entire time he was on the court.

antman12
10-23-2017, 08:51 PM

The most complete and NBA ready guy to come into the league since Lebron. That's not hyperbole.

https://instagram.com/p/BanH65pHGGz/

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 08:53 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BanH65pHGGz/

That's on Avery Bradley. Along with Patrick Beverly the best on ball guard in the league.

WSG1
10-23-2017, 08:55 PM
If we are judging teams after 3-4 games, Spurs look straight nasty even without Kawhi. Probably the best team going right now. Probably going for another 65 win season.

CobyWan
10-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Would Tony Parker consider letting Dejountay continue to start and come off the bench when he's back? It could help him stay fresh for the playoffs.

TommyRO
10-23-2017, 09:48 PM
Kyle Lowry has been hot garbage this season too jesus

RuckusFury
10-23-2017, 11:05 PM
If we are judging teams after 3-4 games, Spurs look straight nasty even without Kawhi. Probably the best team going right now. Probably going for another 65 win season. To be fair, Spurs have looked good without Kawhi before.

Future24
10-24-2017, 12:44 AM
If we are judging teams after 3-4 games, Spurs look straight nasty even without Kawhi. Probably the best team going right now. Probably going for another 65 win season.How good does Murray look huh

WorldClassDBag
10-24-2017, 12:50 AM
If we are judging teams after 3-4 games, Spurs look straight nasty even without Kawhi. Probably the best team going right now. Probably going for another 65 win season.
it's the spurs lol. they'll probably be in the conference finals

NEXTEPICBULG91
10-24-2017, 02:13 AM
see sig

all imma say so far in this thread to contribute is all we want as twolves fans is...a playoff berth. that is literally it. any true fan would be excited to just have meaningful basketball in april (or i may add, in march or even feb)

the hope is they obviously go further but no real fan is really banking on that. everyone i talk to wants the progression to be what the warriors had. a couple of cute playoff runs follwing by serious contention.

remember this team hasnt made the playoffs since Karl Malone was last in the league, so that goes to tell you something

sooby
10-24-2017, 07:45 AM
Kyle Lowry has been hot garbage this season too jesus

i'm just waiting for news to come out that he injured is wrist or something

there is no possible way he can be playing this badly without something bothering him

maybe it's the 100 mill

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 08:22 AM
It appears Lowry wanted to join the Spurs but the feeling wasn't mutual.

“It was real for me, but it wasn’t real for them. That’s a part of the business that people don’t know. I would have loved to come here, but it didn’t work out. The conversation didn’t happen. If the conversation happened, I would tell you. But it didn’t happen. Not saying that I wanted out, but I did look at teams to see what was going on, I mean this place would’ve been a great place.”

You can infer what he's saying there. Lowry is only 31 but he has a lot of mileage on him. And as strong as the Raptors have looked at times in the regular season, by the time playoffs come they show themselves as a step below the elite teams.

jinda628
10-24-2017, 08:55 AM
What's up with the people getting offended with Jordan Bell's 4th quarter dunk lol?!

Iguodala
10-24-2017, 08:58 AM
I was actually surprised that Lowry got that contract. I think nobody wanted him and nobody wanted to come to the Raptors. The Raptors ain't doing **** this year with Lowry.

Iguodala
10-24-2017, 08:59 AM
What's up with the people getting offended with Jordan Bell's 4th quarter dunk lol?!

the unwritten rule of not showboating when the game is clearly over, but the guy is a rookie so they should give him a pass.

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 09:15 AM

I’d have to agree. He and Embiid are a scary combination and should be for the next decade if both stay healthy.

If only Philly didn’t blow their pick on Fultz. I think Fox would have fit in nicely with that sqhad... or even Tatum.

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 09:18 AM
Would Tony Parker consider letting Dejountay continue to start and come off the bench when he's back? It could help him stay fresh for the playoffs.

Could Pop be playing some 4d chess by holding Kawhi out as long as possible so that LMA and Green can get their confidence back and young guys like Murray and Anderson get some good experience? Would be classic Spurs. If Kawhi and Parker come back healthy after the all star break no one will want to see them in the playoffs.

tonyparker69
10-24-2017, 09:28 AM
I’d have to agree. He and Embiid are a scary combination and should be for the next decade if both stay healthy.

If only Philly didn’t blow their pick on Fultz. I think Fox would have fit in nicely with that sqhad... or even Tatum.

It's been 3 games and he's playing hurt. Fultz will be an amazing scorer

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 09:36 AM
It's been 3 games and he's playing hurt. Fultz will be an amazing scorer

If that’s the case then I don’t know why they’re even playing him. Sit out until you’re 100% again.

Still think that Fox (and prob DSJ and Lonzo) will be better.

antman12
10-24-2017, 09:53 AM
If that’s the case then I don’t know why they’re even playing him. Sit out until you’re 100% again.

Every time I watch Fultz I have to tell myself not to freak out, but he does not look good at all. He looks like the little brother trying to play with his older brothers and friends. Hell occasionally make a really nice play to set up a basket or assist, but that really nice play just seems like a standard play for other players.

tonyparker69
10-24-2017, 10:12 AM

Philly's medical staff is beyond stupid. I don't know how they go through the process (heh) of having Simmons play it safe and it working out wonderfully for them, but then go and let Fultz play hurt. Just retarded.

And if they could stop trying to make him into a 3pt shooter with that ugly ass shot rework, that'd be great too. Kid is a midrange scorer, let him develop as that

antman12
10-24-2017, 10:20 AM
Philly's medical staff is beyond stupid. I don't know how they go through the process (heh) of having Simmons play it safe and it working out wonderfully for them, but then go and let Fultz play hurt. Just retarded.

And if they could stop trying to make him into a 3pt shooter with that ugly ass shot rework, that'd be great too. Kid is a midrange scorer, let him develop as that

I don't believe it was ever confirmed but Ben was fully healthly sometime late last season. Its been speculated that his management choose to hold him out the whole year to be cautious in regards to the injury and also so he was eligible to win ROY.

Also, Fultz's AAU or HS or college coach changed his shot form over the summer and the sixers brass was not happy about it.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 10:24 AM

I'm worried about Fultz bro. Something about the shoulder and shooting form doesn't quite add up. If it's that fuked up how is he even contesting shots, or fighting through screens, rebounding, etc. I feel like something else is going on with him. Off the court or the pressure mentally. He's not right though.

Spot on about his role in the league though. If he's right he will score in this league and complement Simmons well. I still think he'll be one of those guys that plays at his pace and can get to whatever spot he wants on the floor. Something is not right.

jinda628
10-24-2017, 10:56 AM
the unwritten rule of not showboating when the game is clearly over, but the guy is a rookie so they should give him a pass.

Why is this even considered an unwritten rule? They are professional players and they think its showboating? Adult professional NBA players getting butthurt because a rookie dunked on them?
Isn't this the main reason why people watch the games? For entertainment?

sooby
10-24-2017, 11:11 AM
markie will be fine, just needs some time.

tonyparker69
10-24-2017, 11:29 AM
I don't believe it was ever confirmed but Ben was fully healthly sometime late last season. Its been speculated that his management choose to hold him out the whole year to be cautious in regards to the injury and also so he was eligible to win ROY.

Also, Fultz's AAU or HS or college coach changed his shot form over the summer and the sixers brass was not happy about it.

Which was really smart. He was healthy but got more time to strengthen his legs and whatever. The Nets are doing the same thing with Harry Giles, it's the smart thing to do on a team that isn't going anywhere.

But honestly, it takes longer than a summer to rework the form you've been using for 20 years. That's just extreme muscle memory at that point. It's either mental or injury, because he'd revert back to his natural shooting form really quickly otherwise

I'm worried about Fultz bro. Something about the shoulder and shooting form doesn't quite add up. If it's that fuked up how is he even contesting shots, or fighting through screens, rebounding, etc. I feel like something else is going on with him. Off the court or the pressure mentally. He's not right though.

Spot on about his role in the league though. If he's right he will score in this league and complement Simmons well. I still think he'll be one of those guys that plays at his pace and can get to whatever spot he wants on the floor. Something is not right.

I've read some people think he's got the yips. Can't make basic plays he'd do in his sleep at UW.

The potential of the Sixers reminds me a lot of my own team honestly. Fultz is the midrange scorer in the mold of Kobe, Embiid is the skilled shooting C like Pau, Simmons the do it all point forward like LO, Covington the 3 and D complement SF that Ariza was and Reddick is kinda DFish? Better shooter worse defender. Hopefully Fultz figures it out, always like to see local kids become stars

Why is this even considered an unwritten rule? They are professional players and they think its showboating? Adult professional NBA players getting butthurt because a rookie dunked on them?
Isn't this the main reason why people watch the games? For entertainment?

He didn't dunk on anybody. It's basic sportsmanship, you don't showboat up huge, especially on a clear path break. They give you the path instead of fouling you mid air, you put it in. The defender would have levelled Bell if he knew he was going to do that.

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Just daily reminder of how entitled and arrogant Warriors are. Bunch of cry babies when things don't go there way. I wish we had a Rodman, Shaq, Malone or even prime KG type to put Draymond in his place.

Lebron cucked him and curry hard in 2016 finals but they quickly forgot when KD came over.

NEXTEPICBULG91
10-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Which was really smart. He was healthy but got more time to strengthen his legs and whatever. The Nets are doing the same thing with Harry Giles, it's the smart thing to do on a team that isn't going anywhere.

The Kings not Nets, which means they should hold him out the entire year

jinda628
10-24-2017, 01:20 PM
He didn't dunk on anybody. It's basic sportsmanship, you don't showboat up huge, especially on a clear path break. They give you the path instead of fouling you mid air, you put it in. The defender would have levelled Bell if he knew he was going to do that.

I didn't say he dunked on anybody. I meant that for the whole team, that he dunked on Mavs. It was a clear path to the ring, he is ahead of the defender when he picked up the ball from a swat by McGee. They didn't give him the lane.

The point is why do they have to be sensitive about it? It's basketball, as long as there is no official violation, it should be OK. They criticize him like he did something bad.
That's the reason why players and officiating are getting softer since we give them the pass. Nowadays, flopping is more ok than really playing the game and dunking on people?

mvpshaq32
10-24-2017, 01:51 PM
Just daily reminder of how entitled and arrogant Warriors are. Bunch of cry babies when things don't go there way. I wish we had a Rodman, Shaq, Malone or even prime KG type to put Draymond in his place.

Lebron cucked him and curry hard in 2016 finals but they quickly forgot when KD came over.

crybaby calling other people crybabies and complaining about NBA players dunking in a NBA game lmao

at least Bell was making a basketball play. Unlike LeArrogant flipping water bottles onto the court during garbage time. and in classic Le3-5 fashion, he failed at that challenge too

kbPnLWiR8QE

tonyparker69
10-24-2017, 04:24 PM
Fultz had shoulder drained, can't even lift up his arms right now

Sixers entire medical team should be fired

YoungMetro24
10-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Markelle Fultz is further proof that you should avoid drafting UW Huskies at all costs. They're all paper thin and mentally soft athletes.

HughBMyron
10-24-2017, 04:36 PM
crybaby calling other people crybabies and complaining about NBA players dunking in a NBA game lmao

at least Bell was making a basketball play. Unlike LeArrogant flipping water bottles onto the court during garbage time. and in classic Le3-5 fashion, he failed at that challenge too

kbPnLWiR8QE

This is NBA discussion thread not your personal diary of lebron hate.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 04:39 PM

Fluid being drained sounds like an infection, maybe? If he was fighting staph or something his start would make more sense.

Slamt
10-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Markelle Fultz is further proof that you should avoid drafting UW Huskies at all costs. They're all paper thin and mentally soft athletes.

playing through a hurt shoulder makes him mentally soft?

are you mentally retarded?

YoungMetro24
10-24-2017, 04:43 PM
playing through a hurt shoulder makes him mentally soft?

are you mentally retarded?

That's the paper thin part. The mentally soft part will manifest itself sooner or later.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 04:45 PM
That's the paper thin part. The mentally soft part will manifest itself sooner or later.

Says the guy who dropped out of Mogadishu State University.

YoungMetro24
10-24-2017, 04:46 PM
^more ISIS cope from copywan

TommyRO
10-24-2017, 04:49 PM

jesus christ that staff is ridiculously bad

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 04:52 PM
^more ISIS cope from copywan

As a Somalian should you really be talking about ISIS as much as you do? NSA probably already has you on a list bruh.

Future24
10-24-2017, 05:02 PM

[youtube]kbPnLWiR8QE[youtube]Negged, you should seriously seek help man.

Future24
10-24-2017, 05:03 PM

Damn YM with his reaches and weird takes + mvpshaq's obsessions in this thread. Guess cancer spreads everywhere on this forum.

HughBMyron
10-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Damn YM with his reaches and weird takes + mvpshaq's obsessions in this thread. Guess cancer spreads everywhere on this forum.

Ain't that the truth.

such plunges into mental darkness after big betting losses are common.

Upshall18
10-24-2017, 05:07 PM
Ain't that the truth.

such plunges into mental darkness after big betting losses are common.

You said he stopped betting. Or was that @future

Future24
10-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Jazz Clippers and Pelicans Blazers should be good games. The rest are looking mediocre.

HughBMyron
10-24-2017, 05:11 PM
You said he stopped betting. Or was that @future

He also told me he stopped wishing death on people.

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 05:13 PM

They have Embiid as a low post beast... and Simmons as a do it all PF... both of those guys already operate in the paint... why would they need another one?

Sixers should have targeted someone who can play D and hit the 3. Reddick will be gone after this season and Cov will be their only real deep threat.

Slamt
10-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Who's trying to make him a 3pt shooter? He hasn't even attempted a 3 because he can't..

Also he was a 41% 3pt shooter in college. Why would we stop trying to make him into a 3pt shooter, when that's what they drafted him for...

Do you guys even watch basketball?

edit: And Fultz has been pretty good on defense, you can see the potential with his length...

Upshall18
10-24-2017, 05:26 PM
He also told me he stopped wishing death on people.

I haven't been on the receiving end of one of those in a while...

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 05:45 PM

kbPnLWiR8QE

Does Lebron control your mind? I feel bad for you.

Curry is pacifier throwing baby who needs to be suspended who doing it multiple times. Draymond talks like he wasn't Daddy'd by Lebron in the finals when he called up KD crying in his car. Do you watch his post game interviews because he had to foul Dennis Smith jr. Who was about to baptize Draymond??

Lebron would never throw his mouth guard at a referee let alone kick dudes in the nuts all the time.

This team besides Klay are bunch of arrogant children with the addition of dirty ZaZa it's no wonder there chemistry is amazing. Draymond cries every play and runs towards refs like someone just got clothes lined

mvpshaq32
10-24-2017, 05:45 PM
This is NBA discussion thread not your personal diary of lebron hate.

oh I don't hate lebron. Just putting it in perspective for you Lebronies

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 05:51 PM
You're not the person to teach others how to put things in perspective.

nikeoneplatinum
10-24-2017, 06:16 PM
Tatum and Brown putting on a clinic for the Knicks.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 07:01 PM
The Sixers still haven't said Fultz is going to miss any time. Are they serious? They let Simmons and Embiid sit out both their rookie years to get healthy. Fultz obviously isn't healthy and now risk doing more damage now.

tonyparker69
10-24-2017, 07:21 PM

Update: Agent (who released initial info about shoulder being drained) now says shoulder was not drained, but the complete opposite, Fultz received a cortisone injection 2 weeks ago.

What the hell is going on in Philly

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Update: Agent (who released initial info about shoulder being drained) now says shoulder was not drained, but the complete opposite, Fultz received a cortisone injection 2 weeks ago.

Damn I wonder what made him change his shot. It was so smooth when I watched him at UW

TommyRO
10-24-2017, 07:54 PM
Damn I wonder what made him change his shot. It was so smooth when I watched him at UW

Someone here blamed the injury but idk he randomly just swapped it with his old coach. It takes months to relearn a shot and especially as a pro who has taken thousands of shots with a form. Now he's brick city and doesn't even take a three

Future24
10-24-2017, 07:56 PM
32-8 run by Pacers to go up 19. Incredible

mvpshaq32
10-24-2017, 08:33 PM
You're not the person to teach others how to put things in perspective.

you're right. I'm guessing since you're a Lebronie, your kids will also learn to be Steph Curry fans like his kids

HughBMyron
10-24-2017, 08:34 PM
you're right. I'm guessing since you're a Lebronie, your kids will also learn to be Steph Curry fans like his kids

Again, You're cancer. Nobody likes you. Leave this thread to real discussion. Not your hard-on for Lebron.

I also love how you neg people thinking they like Lebron (like your neg to future) when realistically Future despises lebron.

You're a sad ethnic manlet.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 08:36 PM
Lebron was showing off his court vision tonight dropping dimes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bap3h89gHt6/

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 08:38 PM
Someone here blamed the injury but idk he randomly just swapped it with his old coach. It takes months to relearn a shot and especially as a pro who has taken thousands of shots with a form. Now he's brick city and doesn't even take a three

He butchered his shot and now looks mentally shook when he gets the ball. I don't understand why he can't go back.

I've switched my shot numerous times over the years, when I was in a bodybuilding phase gaining 40 pounds in a year to my cut when I was back at 200lbs. But I've always been a natural shooter this is the strangest story line I've ever seen in the NBA

TommyRO
10-24-2017, 08:38 PM
Those dimes to KLove were so smooth

TommyRO
10-24-2017, 08:40 PM
He butchered his shot and now looks mentally shook when he gets the ball. I don't understand why he can't go back.

I've switched my shot numerous times over the years, when I was in a bodybuilding phase gaining 40 pounds in a year to my cut when I was back at 200lbs. But I've always been a natural shooter this is the strangest story line I've ever seen in the NBA

I was forced to change my shot in Highschool by my coach took me like a whole year and I've always had natural touch. Either way idk what's wrong with the kid, for his sake I hope he's injured because he looks awful on offense. On defense though he still hustles which is good

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 08:44 PM
And surprise surprise.... AD goes to the locker room with an injury. “Questionable to return.”

Guy is still made of fukkin glass.

EDIT: Will not return. Knee injury.

mvpshaq32
10-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Again, You're cancer. Nobody likes you. Leave this thread to real discussion. Not your hard-on for Lebron.

I also love how you neg people thinking they like Lebron (like your neg to future) when realistically Future despises lebron.

You're a sad ethnic manlet.

lol I can't even recall the last time I negged anybody. Future was probably the first one in months and only because he decided to neg me

more than willing to discuss NBA but that shot at the Warriors was hilariously ironic coming from a Lebronie

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 08:48 PM
I was forced to change my shot in Highschool by my coach took me like a whole year and I've always had natural touch. Either way idk what's wrong with the kid, for his sake I hope he's injured because he looks awful on offense. On defense though he still hustles which is good

Yah def an adjustment period when you change your routine up. But whoever taught that free throw stance and weird carnival spin on the ball should be fired. It makes no sense.

Future24
10-24-2017, 09:06 PM
AD is made out of glass.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 09:15 PM
That Lakers vs Wiz game is now must watch. Gortat said Wall was going to torture Ball. Then Wall doubled down on that saying he was extra motivated and was going to bring it. If Lonzo has a good game I'll have to give it up to him.

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Aaron Gordon with low key most efficient game I've ever seen 41 pts 14/18fg 5/5 from deep.

He's been really hyping himself up this summer. I'm glad his work is paying off.

Slamt
10-24-2017, 09:27 PM
That Lakers vs Wiz game is now must watch. Gortat said Wall was going to torture Ball. Then Wall doubled down on that saying he was extra motivated and was going to bring it. If Lonzo has a good game I'll have to give it up to him.

he's gonna get a random "injury" before the game starts

dude is still too scared to face de'aaron fox, who is a poor man's John Wall

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 09:31 PM
D. Cousins foot work / outside shooting is very underrated because of his antics on the court sometimes.

CobyWan
10-24-2017, 09:36 PM
Kyrie outscored by Brown for the 3rd time in 4 games.

mvpshaq32
10-24-2017, 09:53 PM
one man wrecking crew

WrestlingFan123
10-24-2017, 10:06 PM
Clippers picking up the pace and running the vaunted Jazz defense off the court. Blake triple double watch, DJ 15 boards in the 3rd, only yuck is Austin Rivers playing 23+ minutes, put Dekker in you nepotist cuck Doc!

Future24
10-24-2017, 10:08 PM
Clippers picking up the pace and running the vaunted Jazz defense off the court. Blake triple double watch, DJ 15 boards in the 3rd, only yuck is Austin Rivers playing 23+ minutes, put Dekker in you nepotist cuck Doc!Clippers look much better without CP3. Getting Bledsoe would be great for this team.

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Kyrie outscored by Brown for the 3rd time in 4 games.

Only fitting that a guy who “carried Lebron”
now gets carried by a rook and a 2nd year player lol.

nvrstopworking
10-24-2017, 10:15 PM
Clippers look much better without CP3. Getting Bledsoe would be great for this team.

Blake has always been an amazing passer. Not sure why some people thought the team would fall apart just because CPOverated left.

TommyRO
10-24-2017, 10:19 PM
**** blake anyone watching this blazer V Cousins game?

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 10:31 PM
**** blake anyone watching this blazer V Cousins game?

Cousins needs more help

Sikhveins
10-24-2017, 11:03 PM
"I don't what he was talking about. He can't say nothing. He fouled me. It doesn't make any sense. I was just laughing at him. He was just rambling about nothing. It ain't like he blocked it, he's just rambling, and I laughed at him." - Dennis Smith jr on delusional Draymond

HughBMyron
10-24-2017, 11:17 PM
"I don't what he was talking about. He can't say nothing. He fouled me. It doesn't make any sense. I was just laughing at him. He was just rambling about nothing. It ain't like he blocked it, he's just rambling, and I laughed at him." - Dennis Smith jr on delusional Draymond

Very true. Foul the guy giving him an easy 2...letting him try to dunk would have been a better option lol

tekkenbruh
10-25-2017, 12:22 AM

lmao, it's gonna be "out for x weeks with a minor tear" in a few days followed by "Fultz will be out for the season" not long after

Malversation
10-25-2017, 01:47 AM
Can't wait to see wall dominate then.

sooby
10-25-2017, 06:33 AM
lol @ Kyrie getting carried by Jaylen Brown, he could be playing on the Brooklyn Nets and be second fiddle to D'Angelo Russell. He's not a leader. Eventually he'll be third fiddle to Jayson Tatum and fourth if Hayward ever comes back.

AD literally made of paper, I see AD or DMC being traded soon. Their team just isn't working.

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 07:36 AM
Inb4 Jaylen vs Ingram discussion

tekkenbruh
10-25-2017, 12:31 PM
lmao, it's gonna be "out for x weeks with a minor tear" in a few days followed by "Fultz will be out for the season" not long after

https://twitter.com/derekbodnernba/status/923211076044513280

close enough

sooby
10-25-2017, 12:35 PM
https://twitter.com/derekbodnernba/status/923211076044513280

close enough

Reevaluated = Yeah, we're going to pretend to reevaluate when we know he's out for the season to make it seem like we aren't doing damage control here

antman12
10-25-2017, 02:59 PM
Reevaluated = Yeah, we're going to pretend to reevaluate when we know he's out for the season to make it seem like we aren't doing damage control here

Our medical staff is a flat out joke and the whole entire staff should be fired and replaced. Philly is one of the best damn medical cities in the US and the 6ers medical staff is a fookin joke. Yesmad.

It's also a joke that the fan base has embraced "the process", the tanking and all the other Bs for 5 years and the front office still can't even for once be honest and continues to look like a dumpster fire. Yesmad.

Thank god for Ben and Joel otherwise this once proud/respected organization would be a total laughingstock (if we already aren't). Yesmad.

nikeoneplatinum
10-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Inb4 Jaylen vs Ingram discussion

How has Ingram been, hardly seen a Lakers game the last 2 years.

nvrstopworking
10-25-2017, 04:18 PM
How has Ingram been, hardly seen a Lakers game the last 2 years.

Underwhelming to say the least.

Future24
10-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Josh Smith is back in the league!

mvpshaq32
10-25-2017, 05:54 PM
Wolves back at it again with the trash defense

WSG1
10-25-2017, 07:02 PM
What is going on with the Cavs? They are getting dicked around by the Nets without Lin/Dlo and look straight up tired

SpartacusNYC
10-25-2017, 07:14 PM
What is going on with the Cavs? They are getting dicked around by the Nets without Lin/Dlo and look straight up tired

And LeBron has been looking dejected at times.

Speaking of the Nets, they have such a generic team that I can't grasp any sort of direction or identity. Looking at the roster and it feels like the worlds greatest G-league team.

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 07:16 PM
JJ REBRICK, Two times to shoot threes. damn

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 07:19 PM
sixers just threw away the game.

SpartacusNYC
10-25-2017, 07:24 PM
JJ REBRICK, Two times to shoot threes. damn

I saw the replays and it looked like he got the ball with the clock running down. Hard to blame him for those two shots.

antman12
10-25-2017, 07:25 PM
Brutal lost for the Sixers. Simmons last possession was turrible.

reznov1
10-25-2017, 07:37 PM
Too much weight on Lebron's shoulders even though he is the GOAT. JR Smith is shooting 12% this game and Kevin Love is Kevin Love.

WSG1
10-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Too much weight on Lebron's shoulders even though he is the GOAT. JR Smith is shooting 12% this game and Kevin Love is Kevin Love.

Its Lebron/Korver/Green vs the whole Nets team out there. Smith needs to go. I've given up on that dude. Cried about losing his starting position, gets it back and proceeds to have 2 brutal ass games back to back.

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 07:41 PM
I think its obvious they gonna give Lebron the MVP this year.

CobyWan
10-25-2017, 07:48 PM
Cavs will be fine. lol. Let's say one of the other teams in the East pulls ahead by the all star game. Cavs won't necessarily even push for the 1st seed. They're playing the long game.

reznov1
10-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Its Lebron/Korver/Green vs the whole Nets team out there. Smith needs to go. I've given up on that dude. Cried about losing his starting position, gets it back and proceeds to have 2 brutal ass games back to back.
What's worse is Wade had to be the guy to take the high road saying it was him that wanted to come off the bench. The entire Cavs organization is a joke man. JR cares more about smoking marijuana than he does about his game

Slamt
10-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Up 8 with 2mins to go

End game 0-9 run.

Thanks Brett Brown.

CroForce
10-25-2017, 07:59 PM
Brooklyn out there looking like a real playoff team.

WrestlingFan123
10-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Double whammy for the Cavs as they want the Nets to lose as many as possible for that draft pick

TommyRO
****ing lol cavs losing

WeekndOrNah
loooooooooooool at Cavs losing to Nets

did Bron get a HT on the front part of his head? looks so obviously thinner than the rest of his head

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 08:04 PM
A few more games before lemeltdown, says he needs a ffing playmaker. Cavs should not care, they aren't even trying yet, just cruising till playoffs. right?

Jyeatbvg
10-25-2017, 08:04 PM
strong free throw shooting. and by strong, I mean not strong at all.

CougarP01
10-25-2017, 08:05 PM
Not that anyone gives 2 sh*ts about the Hornets, but FKIII has found his role behind Dwight Howard. Dude look juicy.

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 08:06 PM
LOL Dinwiddie beats the cavs?

who the fukk is that

WeekndOrNah
10-25-2017, 08:06 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool at Cavs just walking off the court

LeB*tch back at it again

CestLaVida
10-25-2017, 08:07 PM
LeBron is fukin AIDS. It's like he's saying "hey you can't score unless it's an assist from me, I'm the only one who can orchestrate for the team" When IT and D Rose get back LeKunt needs to back off and let them carry the ball and make plays otherwise this team will be a disaster.

nvrstopworking
10-25-2017, 08:09 PM
A few more games before lemeltdown, says he needs a ffing playmaker. Cavs should not care, they aren't even trying yet, just cruising till playoffs. right?

Thomas hurt. Rose hurt. Wade hurt.

3 playmakers right there. Cavs just need to get healthy. Green and Korver were great though. That’s a positive.

Props to the Nets too. Played a scrappy team game and deserved to win.

GarbonzoLawl
10-25-2017, 08:11 PM
LeBron is fukin AIDS. It's like he's saying "hey you can't score unless it's an assist from me, I'm the only one who can orchestrate for the team" When IT and D Rose get back LeKunt needs to back off and let them carry the ball and make plays otherwise this team will be a disaster.

funny way to spell JR Smith

WSG1
10-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Korver and Green snapped this game. Really the only positive thing i can say. JR Smith is washed, D Wade is washed, K Love is underperforming like usual, Tristan Thompson is absolute chit. Shump is garbage. Calderon is ass. Korver/Lebron/Green are the only ones who seem to be showing up and being consistent since this season started. Cavs are going to have to make some big trades if they want to go to the Finals this year.

Lol@ JR Smith taking that 3 when he hasnt hit **** in 2 games.

CestLaVida
10-25-2017, 08:17 PM
funny way to spell JR Smith

Yeah he's aids too but D Wade isn't a better starter either. Kyle Korver literally saved their asses from the Bucks and Bulls but this time he couldn't save them.

The way Cavs have been playing is literally just LeBron hanging near the center circle and waiting for his teammates to either cut to the rim or to the 3 point line so he could do a quick pass hoping they score. This isn't Basketball, they dont even move the ball around they're basically relying on one man who hogs the ball 90% of the game. It's the complete opposite of how The Warriors play which is total team Basketball and it's the reason why GSW rapes them almost everytime they meet.

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 08:24 PM
Yeah he's aids too but D Wade isn't a better starter either. Kyle Korver literally saved their asses from the Bucks and Bulls but this time he couldn't save them.

The way Cavs have been playing is literally just LeBron hanging near the center circle and waiting for his teammates to either cut to the rim or to the 3 point line so he could do a quick pass hoping they score. This isn't Basketball, they dont even move the ball around they're basically relying on one man who hogs the ball 90% of the game. It's the complete opposite of how The Warriors play which is total team Basketball and it's the reason why GSW rapes them almost everytime they meet.

Let us be real, reason GSW mog the Cavs is because KD is Unguardable, just like how PG gave them fits because tall 6'10+ wings. Then again Cavs are full of old mofos lmao

speaking of PG he fouled out with like 8 points

CobyWan
10-25-2017, 08:27 PM
I have a feeling CestLaVida isn't a Lebron fan.

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 08:28 PM

So many Lebron haters here lol

CestLaVida
10-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Let us be real, reason GSW mog the Cavs is because KD is Unguardable, just like how PG gave them fits because tall 6'10+ wings. Then again Cavs are full of old mofos lmao

speaking of PG he fouled out with like 8 points

GSW can't guard LeBron either but they play for each other, they don't care who orchestrates or who scores unlike LeCleveland. Kobe explained it best

4FbixMpN5aQ

I go for whoever D Rose plays for. Couldnt care less about LeBron

Hardcore_D00d
10-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Those lakers jerseys are ugly as fook

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 09:01 PM
Lowry in playoff form already

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 09:09 PM
also something is up with GSW, just cant put my finger on it.

Slamt
10-25-2017, 09:10 PM
Tim Hardaway Jr. is currently the only player in the league with at least 30 shot attempts and a FG percentage below 25.0%

Knicks 71mil dollar player

LOL holy ****

CobyWan
10-25-2017, 09:10 PM
Couldnt care less about LeBron

Hate to break it to you but after your last several posts you actually could care less about Lebron.

Sikhveins
10-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Lakers looking fluid af

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Lakers looking like the GOATS

Iguodala
10-25-2017, 09:34 PM
Lavar said yesterday, Lakers wont lose this game. If they win, I may have to bow down.

Sikhveins
10-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Wall ain't gon let it happen

WSG1
10-25-2017, 09:45 PM
Lonzo Ball: 0 pts in a half

Sikhveins
10-25-2017, 09:55 PM
Wide open BRICK

Future24
10-25-2017, 09:56 PM
Warriors continue to be GOAT 3rd quarter team.

TommyRO
10-25-2017, 10:41 PM
Warriors continue to be GOAT 3rd quarter team.
expected

Malversation
10-25-2017, 10:50 PM
had some finals flashbacks there

YoungMetro24
10-25-2017, 10:52 PM
My man KING KLAY with the play of the game.

RuckusFury
10-25-2017, 11:54 PM
also something is up with GSW, just cant put my finger on it. They seem to be lacking motivation. Like we see flashes of them being the better team. When they were up on Houston before Draymond getting hurt. Then today, losing a double digit lead and cutting the game close. These games shouldn't be like that. But I expect GS to get focused eventually. They know they have the better team. They just have to remember they still have to play the games to win a championship.

mvpshaq32
10-25-2017, 11:57 PM
They seem to be lacking motivation. Like we see flashes of them being the better team. When they were up on Houston before Draymond getting hurt. Then today, losing a double digit lead and cutting the game close. These games shouldn't be like that. But I expect GS to get focused eventually. They know they have the better team. They just have to remember they still have to play the games to win a championship.

Warriors couldn't care less about the regular season now. They have nothing to prove

after seeing all these early injuries in the season, it's about staying healthy

Future24
10-26-2017, 12:16 AM
also something is up with GSW, just cant put my finger on it.It's October.

RuckusFury
10-26-2017, 12:30 AM
I just gotta say, the Cavs look like @ss. How do you lose to the Nets? They can't even use the DRose and IT excuse considering the Nets didn't even have DLo and Lin. If there was a game that was important to win for them, it would be against the Nets. Da ****.

Hardcore_D00d
10-26-2017, 03:00 AM
Lavar said yesterday, Lakers wont lose this game. If they win, I may have to bow down.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1814095_o.gif

antman12
10-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Up 8 with 2mins to go

End game 0-9 run.

Thanks Brett Brown.

Yup. Simmons last possession was a$s too. I questioned Browns late game play calling and strategy early last year but he did a better job down the stretch of the season. So ill hold judgement for a couple more games but the team looked like they had no plan the last few possessions.

BTW, so much for a Lebron/GSW/Lakers free thread...

sooby
10-26-2017, 06:24 AM
I just gotta say, the Cavs look like @ss. How do you lose to the Nets? They can't even use the DRose and IT excuse considering the Nets didn't even have DLo and Lin. If there was a game that was important to win for them, it would be against the Nets. Da ****.

lol @ losing to the nets but i think they know that the Leastern conference is a free ride so they can give up a few games.

Iguodala
10-26-2017, 07:11 AM

damn, I must bow down now.

jinda628
10-26-2017, 09:23 AM
lol @ losing to the nets but i think they know that the Leastern conference is a free ride so they can give up a few games.

Toronto will give Cavs some problems if they stay healthy.

TommyRO
10-26-2017, 09:38 AM
LOL at losing to the goat

CobyWan
10-26-2017, 10:19 AM

That's what everyone said all last season and the year before. Up until Lebron called for an alley oop off the backboard 30 seconds into game 1. Toronto is in the position it isn't going to matter what they do in the regular season. Lowry and Derozan need to carry this team come May and June.

sooby
10-26-2017, 10:35 AM

trust me i'm a big toronto fan (if the location wasn't a give away lol) but let's be honest they don't have a chance unless the Cavs get injured. They have nobody who can remotely stop Lebron, their iso heavy offense will kick them in the butt (the coach seems to have changed this a little bit but they will regress back to those ways), Lowry has played like complete fuking ass thus far for no apparent reason. Our only hope is if our young guys can step up. And if Lowry/DeRozan can actually shoot above 44% from the field. Even then, we win 2 games at the VERY most.

tonyparker69
10-26-2017, 10:44 AM
Lonzo Ball: 0 pts in a half

and the win

dtbrehm
10-26-2017, 10:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/W917Js1.jpg

nvrstopworking
10-26-2017, 11:05 AM
trust me i'm a big toronto fan (if the location wasn't a give away lol) but let's be honest they don't have a chance unless the Cavs get injured. They have nobody who can remotely stop Lebron, their iso heavy offense will kick them in the butt (the coach seems to have changed this a little bit but they will regress back to those ways), Lowry has played like complete fuking ass thus far for no apparent reason. Our only hope is if our young guys can step up. And if Lowry/DeRozan can actually shoot above 44% from the field. Even then, we win 2 games at the VERY most.

This. ^^^^

As much as Masai said that he wanted a culture change this is still the same damn soft, jump shooting team that it’s always been. Good enough to win 50 games and make the playoffs but not good enough to truly contend.

Still think they should have made a serious play for Cousins last year. THAT would have signalled a culture shift and would have finally given the Raps a player that opponents truly fear.

Steavie
10-26-2017, 01:01 PM

lmao, is this fake?

Future24
10-26-2017, 02:03 PM
Suns are only asking the Bucks for Brogdon in exchange for Bledsoe. They gotta jump on that.Why? Brogdon is solid. Bledsoe is older and his knees are kinda shot. Give them Monroe and a future pick and be done with it.

CobyWan
10-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Why? Brogdon is solid. Bledsoe is older and his knees are kinda shot. Give them Monroe and a future pick and be done with it.

Brogdon is solid and younger. The Bucks are stocked with solid guys around Giannis but a motivated Bledsoe gives them more than solid. Someone will offer more than Monroe and pick out of the lottery, I'd assume.

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Why? Brogdon is solid. Bledsoe is older and his knees are kinda shot. Give them Monroe and a future pick and be done with it.

let's not act like CasualWan has a clue. Just sees a popular name, their PPG, and deduces they're a better player

Brogdon is infinitely a better fit next to Giannis and Bledsoe's skillset would just be marginalized in Milwaukee. Not to mention the Bucks would have to throw in extra assets in addition to Brogdon to match salaries and the Bucks aren't in need to offload any bad contracts except maybe Henson

DreamerCut
10-26-2017, 02:18 PM

lmfao

the defensive rating with lebron on vs off the court is astounding since he came back to the land

CobyWan
10-26-2017, 02:26 PM
Brogdon is infinitely a better fit next to Giannis and Bledsoe's skillset would just be marginalized in Milwaukee. Not to mention the Bucks would have to throw in extra assets in addition to Brogdon to match salaries and the Bucks aren't in need to offload any bad contracts except maybe Henson

Phoenix asked for Bledsoe and Henson/Monroe. Bucks have been trying to trade Monroe for a year anyway. He's not in their future.

And come on bruh, after the bullchit you type month after month, don't try to talk down to anybody's understanding of the game. lol

Sikhveins
10-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Brogdon is solid and younger. The Bucks are stocked with solid guys around Giannis but a motivated Bledsoe gives them more than solid. Someone will offer more than Monroe and pick out of the lottery, I'd assume.

Bucks would be better off keeping Brogdon imo. They need a wing spot up shooter and they could be making the finals in the east that's if they also still have Thon Maker, Parker, etc

dtbrehm
10-26-2017, 02:31 PM
lmao, is this fake?

The stat is pretty much just vorp. The "creator" makes nice graphs though.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM585P9U8AAqvac.jpg

Giannis and Lebron with a huge gap on the rest of the league so far.
https://nbamath.com/2017-18-nba-tpa/

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Phoenix asked for Bledsoe and Henson/Monroe. Bucks have been trying to trade Monroe for a year anyway. He's not in their future.

And come on bruh, after the bullchit you type month after month, don't try to talk down to anybody's understanding of the game. lol

Monroe is on an expiring deal. Phoenix isn't doing the Bucks any favors by taking him at this point

bullchit? LonzGOAT doing pretty damn well for a rookie

HughBMyron
10-26-2017, 04:50 PM
Monroe is on an expiring deal. Phoenix isn't doing the Bucks any favors by taking him at this point

bullchit? LonzGOAT doing pretty damn well for a rookie

You're the worst poster ITT.

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 05:05 PM
You're the worst poster ITT.

someone is still mad about Lonzo and the Lakers waxing John "no mercy" Wall

https://i.redd.it/gocmtdjb14uz.jpg

lecurry
10-26-2017, 05:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BjHPIpw.jpg

HughBMyron
10-26-2017, 05:27 PM

You can't even afford a pair of zo2's on your retail employee salary.

what a chit slate of games tonight

CobyWan
10-26-2017, 05:36 PM
nice blazer mvp

Ellen wore it better.

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 05:37 PM
lol is that supposed to be me?

looks like a baller 90's pic

SpartacusNYC
10-26-2017, 06:11 PM
The Suns lost all leverage when they publicly announced they are done with Bledsoe. The Bucks would be insane to give up Brogdon for him given that fact and his fit with the team. Bledsoe is a nice player, but he's aging (28 in a month) and score first small guards that don't shoot particularly well aren't exactly setting the market.

SlappinPitches
10-26-2017, 06:12 PM
Rockets crew checking in. 4-1 already without CP3 Ariza and Nene consistently. Don't see how we aren't gonna end up the 2 seed in the west

Hardcore_D00d
10-26-2017, 08:54 PM
kings tearing cousins a new hole. lakers vs sac gonna be fun, reignite the old rivalry

dmoneythegoat
10-26-2017, 09:22 PM
Holy fuk this game is embarrassing

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 09:45 PM
what yall expect lmao

it's the New Orleans Kings right now

Sikhveins
10-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Someone tell Chris Webber Demarcus Cousins is the best big man to ever play for the Kings

Future24
10-26-2017, 10:24 PM
Clippers Blazers was an amazing game.

Future24
10-26-2017, 10:34 PM
Omfg Blake.

WrestlingFan123
10-26-2017, 10:34 PM
4-0 cucks!

mvpshaq32
10-26-2017, 10:35 PM
wow holy chit

Sikhveins
10-26-2017, 10:42 PM
Shooters shoot their shot

IsLifeRealLife
10-26-2017, 10:47 PM
damn clippers actually look good w/o CP3

WrestlingFan123
10-26-2017, 10:48 PM
damn clippers actually look good w/o CP3

I think our starting guards had 0 assists tonight, once Milos comes back we'll be a well oiled machine on offense

dmoneythegoat
10-26-2017, 11:17 PM
Holy fuk this game is embarrassingjk hahaha were the best!

tonyparker69
10-26-2017, 11:27 PM
kings tearing cousins a new hole. lakers vs sac gonna be fun, reignite the old rivalry

just lol @ the rest of the league when the lakers get george boogie and lebron next year

RIP

RuckusFury
10-26-2017, 11:35 PM
jk hahaha were the best! Demarcus Cousins is such an anomaly to me. Like, you can't put him next to a super star/all star because he doesn't seem to function as well. But he's also not good enough to lead a team to be contenders being the best player on a team. I knew when AD got injured, DMC was going to go back to the numbers he was putting up in Sacramento. Glad he got the win though and carried his team. Hopefully when AD returns, they'll progress better throughout the season. Do you think Rondo will help?

Personally, I would not want DMC on my team, but I am curious if an organization that is competent thinks they can actually build around DMC. What do you guys think? What kind of players would have to be around him to maximize his potential. I would rank him as a top 10 player if he wasn't so unstable.

dj924s
10-26-2017, 11:58 PM
Just a friendly reminder guys. If you posts another members off-site info here, you will be banned.
In short, simmer down, and play nice.

Future24
10-27-2017, 12:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/YWURUEc.gif

HughBMyron
10-27-2017, 12:05 AM
Hopefully we can get back to NBA instead of someones weird obsession with Lebron

TommyRO
10-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Demarcus Cousins is such an anomaly to me. Like, you can't put him next to a super star/all star because he doesn't seem to function as well. But he's also not good enough to lead a team to be contenders being the best player on a team. I knew when AD got injured, DMC was going to go back to the numbers he was putting up in Sacramento. Glad he got the win though and carried his team. Hopefully when AD returns, they'll progress better throughout the season. Do you think Rondo will help?

Personally, I would not want DMC on my team, but I am curious if an organization that is competent thinks they can actually build around DMC. What do you guys think? What kind of players would have to be around him to maximize his potential. I would rank him as a top 10 player if he wasn't so unstable.

Next level cope

RuckusFury
10-27-2017, 12:42 AM
Next level cope How so?