PDA

View Full Version : *Official Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers Thread*

Slamt
10-20-2017, 03:03 PM
Philly Home opener

It's gonna be lit believe that

vitamin0 i know ur still lurking here don't be a bitch, don't make me send out an amber alert for you when the celtics go 0-3

antman12
10-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Wish I got tickets, smh. 6ers win by 5.

Slamt
10-20-2017, 05:03 PM
these 3's being shot by JJ Redick instead of other bums like Stauskas and it's fukin beautiful

also these refs are calling literally every ticky tack touch as fouls, philly has been getting fked across multiple sports, but they were all away games.

not a good time to continue that today as the fans are probably all fed up.

the best ref today has been the female one, thats how you know its an issue

Slamt
10-20-2017, 05:13 PM
lol trying to hack-a-simmons

never go full retard

antman12
10-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Strong 7-0 run into halftime to grab the lead!

Yea that was a great job by Simmons to stay poised after missing his first, then hitting 3 straight.

mikeoc322
10-20-2017, 05:23 PM
First bad half I've seen from Embiid. Can't be perfect every night. Agreed, it's so nice to have JJ here. But LOL @ Samuel Jackson at the game.

Slamt
10-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Embiid not making a single shot still has more impact than Amir

good lord this guy is fukin trash

getlarge
10-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Does Embiid think he’s a spot up 3pt shooter now?

Am I gonna have to watch this $150M dude brick 3s all year?

Slamt
10-20-2017, 07:51 PM
Does Embiid think he’s a spot up 3pt shooter now?

Am I gonna have to watch this $150M dude brick 3s all year?

he's only had like 2weeks of 5v5's

he was horrific today, all of his shots were short, sign of fatigue.

but on a night where the sixers played like dogchit and the celtics didn't look all that impressive, the refs somehow looked worse.

like they called probably 60 PF's between the two teams, first of all, how the **** is that even possible, how many possession of basketball is there in a game on average? Game was a total **** show and everybody was out of rhythm because of those chit heads. just a bad fan viewing experience.

getlarge
10-20-2017, 07:58 PM
he's only had like 2weeks of 5v5's

he was horrific today, all of his shots were short, sign of fatigue.

but on a night where the sixers played like dogchit and the celtics didn't look all that impressive, the refs somehow looked worse.

like they called probably 60 PF's between the two teams, first of all, how the **** is that even possible, how many possession of basketball is there in a game on average? Game was a total **** show and everybody was out of rhythm because of those chit heads. just a bad fan viewing experience.

Why the fukk is Embiid not getting the ball in the mid post, making a move and putting it off the glass? I haven’t seen this yet. He needs to study Tim Duncan films

BostonRockets
10-20-2017, 08:17 PM
"Trust the process"

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv07JVXwhImYGWc/giphy.gif