PDA

View Full Version : lmao just lmao at Cubs fans

WeekndOrNah
10-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Who are these fatherless phaggots going to cheer for next?

Here in the Midwest I've seen everyone hop bandwagons onto the Royals a few years ago, to the Cubs last year. Which bandwagon will those phaggots hop on next?

Lunatic
10-19-2017, 08:06 PM
11-1 doesn't mean it's over. Cubs about to score 20 on these bitches.

CobyWan
10-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Dude if either the Dodger or Yankees win the world series you'll see a mass exodus of bandwagoning across the country.

Future24
10-19-2017, 08:09 PM
OP bet the cubs and is having a meltdown. Dude is legit addicted to betting $2 and making threads/posts about it.

Lunatic
10-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Dude if either the Dodger or Yankees win the world series you'll see a mass exodus of bandwagoning across the country.The Astros will stop that from happening.

TommyRO
10-19-2017, 08:35 PM
The Astros will stop that from happening.just lol we are the team of destiny

Lunatic
10-19-2017, 08:36 PM
just lol we are the team of destinyFrom Lastros to Kershaw killers

TheRejuvenated
10-19-2017, 08:41 PM
i'm going to keep cheering for the cubs as i have my entire life whats your point weirdo

MrStrange
10-19-2017, 08:52 PM
Ops thread title is criticizing cubs fans but his post is admitting the fans in his chit Town are band wagoners of the “in teams”.

Talk about PTSD from persistent gambling losses.

YoungMetro24
10-19-2017, 09:01 PM
OP bet the cubs and is having a meltdown. Dude is legit addicted to betting $2 and making threads/posts about it.

OP bet on the Twins when they were playing their October daddies. Then lost his bankroll on a -800 primetime favorite. Tells you all you need to know about how dumb he is.

satoshi911
10-19-2017, 09:24 PM

go suck on shweezy's 4 inch cock in chatzy you clown

op makes more in crypto in a week than you do at your nothing job in a year

WeekndOrNah
10-19-2017, 09:41 PM

Ops thread title is criticizing cubs fans but his post is admitting the fans in his chit Town are band wagoners of the “in teams”.

Talk about PTSD from persistent gambling losses.

OP bet on the Twins when they were playing their October daddies. Then lost his bankroll on a -800 primetime favorite. Tells you all you need to know about how dumb he is.

I don't bet anymore and I wouldn't bet baseball even if I did continue betting. Just pissening to see everyone be a Royals fan one year, a Cubs fan last year, and now who knows what team they'll be a fan of next.

I'm not mad about the $1,650 I lost on the Broncos. That money is nothing to me compared my profits when I day trade crypto. 4 digits is nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.
The $1600 I deposited into heritage was actually profit I made from a trade that I started on a Thursday a few weeks ago and closed 2 days later on Saturday. Pretty much free money to me which was why I even deposited and went all-in in the first place.

satoshi911
10-19-2017, 09:49 PM
^^^^^

chumps talking about their piddly 4 team parlay payouts in chatzy while the men count their growing crypto stacks

Future24
10-19-2017, 10:09 PM

op makes more in crypto in a week than you do at your nothing job in a yearOP on his Kevin Durant shiit.

HughBMyron
10-19-2017, 10:11 PM

op makes more in crypto in a week than you do at your nothing job in a year

When youre sticking up for other men on a forum its time to take a break #ProTip - Jmango

mvpshaq32
10-19-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't bet anymore and I wouldn't bet baseball even if I did continue betting. Just pissening to see everyone be a Royals fan one year, a Cubs fan last year, and now who knows what team they'll be a fan of next.

I'm not mad about the $1,650 I lost on the Broncos. That money is nothing to me compared my profits when I day trade crypto. 4 digits is nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.
The $1600 I deposited into heritage was actually profit I made from a trade that I started on a Thursday a few weeks ago and closed 2 days later on Saturday. Pretty much free money to me which was why I even deposited and went all-in in the first place.

hodl

YoungMetro24
10-20-2017, 12:15 AM
hodl

That's no way to address your cousin.

FakeRabona
10-20-2017, 12:32 AM
That's no way to address your cousin.

These big baller boys shook tonight.