PDA

View Full Version : Just LOL At Fans Who Boo Players

CheekyChris23
10-19-2017, 06:52 PM
During the Pelicans-Grizzlies game yesterday, some Grizzlies fans were booing Chandler Parsons after he missed a few free throws (who doesn't from time to time?).

I am aware that he is overpaid and hasn't lived up to his contract so far, but in fairness to him he has dealt with numerous injuries the last few seasons. Injuries are out of anyone's control and he has worked extremely hard to get healthy.

I can see why some of the fans are upset at this situation but booing Chandler was a dumbass move (it doesn't accomplish anything and it makes one look immature/petty as hell). If some fans seriously feel the need to boo athletes while at athletic events, they should take a step back and realize how silly they are acting.

It makes no sense to get so emotionally invested in a sports team/game that one feels the need to boo players. It is counter-productive and a waste of energy.

The funny thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fans who were booing Chandler start cheering him the moment he starts playing well again. Fickleness at its finest.

RonaldoMess
10-19-2017, 07:22 PM
lol come to the northeast bro

Booing at sporting events is tradition here

CheekyChris23
10-19-2017, 08:08 PM
lol come to the northeast bro

Booing at sporting events is tradition here

Smh, whatever floats your boat.

wildchild11
10-19-2017, 08:19 PM
You must be new here