PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie...always the sidekick, never the man

WrestlingFan123
10-18-2017, 07:40 PM
Went from Lebron's sidekick to Jaylen Brown's.

Where are the King Kyrie huggers?

IsLifeRealLife
10-18-2017, 07:54 PM
I mean...did anyone actually think Kyrie could lead a team by himself? We have already seen him try it multiple times already and the only success he has had is leading teams to the #1 pick.

WrestlingFan123
10-18-2017, 07:57 PM
I mean...did anyone actually think Kyrie could lead a team by himself? We have already seen him try it multiple times already and the only success he has had is leading teams to the #1 pick.

I just can't believe Lebron beat a 70+ win team in the Finals with this LOSER! I mean he just got outplayed by Malcolm Brogdon

Slamt
10-18-2017, 07:57 PM
he probably went to boston wanting to become Gordon Hayward's robin but the plan fell through

JBhaverhill
10-18-2017, 07:59 PM
Giannis is the best player on the court

Sikhveins
10-18-2017, 08:29 PM
Tha Kid, miss using Lebron and Kyrie on 2k

Vikes723
10-18-2017, 08:41 PM
Tha Kid, miss using Lebron and Kyrie on 2k

dont worry durant and curry are still there lol, it'll take a minute for this team to gel but lets see where they are by all star break, Im not expecting any final appearances anytime this year but whenever hayward gets back who knows

wickedman
10-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Chuckrie going to be like Kobe the last few years of his career this season.

sooby
10-18-2017, 09:16 PM

only the lakercucks thought so

kyrie couldn't lead the team before lebron, couldn't lead the team with lebron, he certainly can't after lebron

but who knows maybe I'm wrong it's still the beginning of the season

HawksFanRuss
10-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Inb4 celtics finish first in the east again .

mvpshaq32
10-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Lebronies are despicable

this dude just watched his teammate get his ankle twisted 90 degrees and still almost beat the Cavs. and now has to play on a back-to-back

WrestlingFan123
10-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Lebronies are despicable

this dude just watched his teammate get his ankle twisted 90 degrees and still almost beat the Cavs. and now has to play on a back-to-back

7/25 only a Kobestan would appreciate more shots than points

ps. Boston made their biggest run when Kyrie was on the bench yesterday...

CobyWan
10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
He's 25 years old and it's the second game of the year. Blame it on the back to back. Kyrie played pickup ball in the summer more than that.

Swept
10-18-2017, 09:49 PM
back to his losing ways

TommyRO
10-18-2017, 09:59 PM
Lol at people hating on old injured Kobe, 25 year old Kobe would have moped the floor on that bucks team

mvpshaq32
10-18-2017, 10:29 PM
7/25 only a Kobestan would appreciate more shots than points

ps. Boston made their biggest run when Kyrie was on the bench yesterday...

WRONG

leave to Lebronies to spread fake news.

Celtics cut the deficit from 17 down to 4 in the 3rd quarter when both Kyrie AND Lebron were in the game. Celtics did not get the lead either until Kyrie came back into the game in the 4th

WrestlingFan123
10-18-2017, 10:47 PM
WRONG

leave to Lebronies to spread fake news.

Celtics cut the deficit from 17 down to 4 in the 3rd quarter when both Kyrie AND Lebron were in the game. Celtics did not get the lead either until Kyrie came back into the game in the 4th

LOL #FAKENEWS

Boston took the lead 71-69 with 0:04 seconds left in the 3rd with Kyrie on the bench. You'd think you would atleast check the play by play before making such an incorrect assertion.

YesWayNoWeigh
10-18-2017, 10:52 PM
These laker fans are such retards it's embarrassing. Atleast it'll be one more thing for them to shut up about when kyrie proves he can't lead a team

mvpshaq32
10-18-2017, 11:12 PM
LOL #FAKENEWS

Boston took the lead 71-69 with 0:04 seconds left in the 3rd with Kyrie on the bench. You'd think you would atleast check the play by play before making such an incorrect assertion.

lmao they had the lead for all of 4 seconds. doesn't change the fact Celtics made their biggest run with Kyrie in the game against Lebron

and Kyrie made the shot that gave the Celtics the lead in the 4th

more fake news spread by Lebronies

Spill512
10-19-2017, 12:19 AM
only the lakercucks thought so

kyrie couldn't lead the team before lebron, couldn't lead the team with lebron, he certainly can't after lebron

but who knows maybe I'm wrong it's still the beginning of the season

look at this bitch talking shyt but retracting at the end of his post cause he's afraid to take a stance lmao.

bitchboy don't make anymore posts. tuck your balls between your legs and waddle out of here.

tekkenbruh
10-19-2017, 01:06 AM
look at this bitch talking shyt but retracting at the end of his post cause he's afraid to take a stance lmao.

bitchboy don't make anymore posts. tuck your balls between your legs and waddle out of here.

Hey intern, there's a lot of anger in your post, what about your "basic human decency"?

sooby
10-19-2017, 07:10 AM

lol @ the autistic screeching from this triggered laker cuck

I never retracted anything. I said Kyrie couldn't lead a team for chit, based on what we've seen thus far.

But I acknowledged the possibility of being wrong. It's called being objective and considering other plausible outcomes. Something that you possibly should have learned considering you piggybacked your sister through college.

Yeah, you're one of the dumbest posters i've come across on the sports misc. Please remove your vagina from the forums effective immediately.

Iguodala
10-19-2017, 09:05 AM
I think Kyrie does not want to yet be the one to take over but get his teammates all involved, I will till 10 games played to start judging.

nvrstopworking
10-19-2017, 09:41 AM
These laker fans are such retards it's embarrassing. Atleast it'll be one more thing for them to shut up about when kyrie proves he can't lead a team

Let them troll. They don't realize that they've already cursed Kyrie by backing him so hard.

Kobe.... PG... Melo... Rose... KD and Curry before they teamed up... literally every player they've said is "better than Lebron" has gone down in flames in the end.

Just hope they don't start kicking Giannis because I genuinely like the kid and think he's a great talent.

tekkenbruh
10-19-2017, 10:14 AM
Let them troll. They don't realize that they've already cursed Kyrie by backing him so hard.

Kobe.... PG... Melo... Rose... KD and Curry before they teamed up... literally every player they've said is "better than Lebron" has gone down in flames in the end.

Just hope they don't start kicking Giannis because I genuinely like the kid and think he's a great talent.

Lakers fans so triggered by Lebron that they are ready to jump on Celtics cock, it's embarrassing at this point

sooby
10-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Lakers fans so triggered by Lebron that they are ready to jump on Celtics cock, it's embarrassing at this point

they'll bandwagon anybody as long as it suits their anti-lebron narrative

it's like a bitter ex-girlfriend that goes around and fuks all your homeboys as revenge but still can't forget you