PDA

View Full Version : The World Series is shaping up to be a battle of good v. evil

YoungMetro24
10-17-2017, 09:35 PM
The AL representative will be a team of young homegrown players who play the game the right way and care about each other while the NL representative is a team full of hired guns that finally spent enough money to get over the years of playoff ineptitude to appease their low IQ ❄️ fanbase. Basically, they bought their NL Pennant and only undocumented casuals who can't pass the bar exam due to their subpar education at UW-Madison will disagree.

If you're not rooting for the AL in this World Series you are a sick human being.

MrStrange
10-17-2017, 09:43 PM
Some notes to consider:

Since the playoffs were lengthened, no team has ever gone undefeated in the postseason to reach the World Series, and actually won the World Series.

No team has ever suffered a 10 game losing streak, and won the World Series.

Chase Utley has never defeated New York in a post season series.

Yankees have the weight of major league excellence on their shoulders.

YoungMetro24
10-17-2017, 09:45 PM
With this "Me Too" campaign going strong, it's only a matter of time before Rape Utley gets outed just like Harvey Weinstein.

HoustonMiscer
10-17-2017, 10:46 PM
I agree, the Houston Astros are just a bunch of likable homegrown young guys. Jk but good luck through the rest of the series I will need it

8PointBuck
10-17-2017, 11:30 PM
the dodgers and their fans are the oakland raiders of the MLB. complete scum

YoungMetro24
10-18-2017, 01:18 PM
the dodgers and their fans are the oakland raiders of the MLB. complete scum

Well put. The ones who live in Chicago are horrible attorneys too.

awwchit2
10-18-2017, 01:34 PM
fukin lol.

I love having the reputation of being the "raider fans of baseball" because it's funny but also bullchit.

You haven't lived until you sit in the top deck at dodger stadium and get the GOAT view in all of baseball.

All I see at the stadium are HBB and drunk mexicans. It's a good balance.

But Dodger stadium is the GOAT

Slamt
10-18-2017, 01:42 PM
With this "Me Too" campaign going strong, it's only a matter of time before Rape Utley gets outed just like Harvey Weinstein.

lol if u wouldn't let Chase Utley fuk your mom/sister/gf. He doesn't need to resort to rape.

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/sites/csnphilly/files/chase-utley-hair.jpg

YoungMetro24
10-18-2017, 04:04 PM
lol if u wouldn't let Chase Utley fuk your mom/sister/gf. He doesn't need to resort to rape.

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/sites/csnphilly/files/chase-utley-hair.jpg

Imagine being a scumbag from the cesspool known as philthadelphia and defending rapists like this. Yikes.