PDA

View Full Version : "Kaepernick opted OUT of his contract with SF and now he wants back IN?! For shame!"

YoungMetro24
10-17-2017, 11:03 AM
“Yes,” Lynch said regarding whether Kaepernick would have been cut if he hadn’t opted out, “and we had that conversation with him. So I don’t want to characterize it as he made a decision to leave here.”

JMath
10-17-2017, 11:07 AM
If he was cut, would the 49ers have had to pay him anything? If so, why the hell would he opt out?

brb opting out and taking no money instead of getting cut and getting a payout?

yeshli2nuts
10-17-2017, 11:10 AM
If he was cut, would the 49ers have had to pay him anything? If so, why the hell would he opt out?

because "you can't fire me! I quit!"

TAWS6
10-17-2017, 12:25 PM
MSNBC should hire him lmao

GolfPants
10-17-2017, 12:33 PM
This is getting worse than the Tebow circus

DreamerCut
10-17-2017, 12:50 PM

No. His contract was injury guaranteed but not 'performance guaranteed' so if they cut him he still would have got nothing of his salary that year. John Lynch confirmed he wouldve cut him if he didn't opt out.

anonkunbrah
10-17-2017, 12:52 PM
guess he'll have to try his hand at G4P now

rise21
10-17-2017, 02:08 PM
More importantly does anyone actually care anymore? Ratings down 15% but you’ll stand now?? Have a spine and take your so called exile like a man after you opted out of guaranteed money. You gambled and lost good riddance.

dmoneythegoat
10-17-2017, 02:11 PM
More importantly does anyone actually care anymore? Ratings down 15% but you’ll stand now?? Have a spine and take your so called exile like a man after you opted out of guaranteed money. You gambled and lost good riddance.strong understanding the entire point of this thread

rise21
10-17-2017, 02:25 PM
strong understanding the entire point of this thread

There is no point. A grown human opted to kneel (which NFL rules prohibit) and also opted out of a contract. No one is obligated to sign him again.

HawksFanRuss
10-17-2017, 02:33 PM
Kaepernick is a major distraction, and hes just not that good anymore. You combine those 2 , thats exactly why nobody wants to sign him. Hes not worth it for a franchise. His talents dont outweigh his antics.

If it was antonio brown he would have been signed instantly by some team. Kaep just isnt good enough anymore and his antics surrounding him keep owners away even more. His little lawsuit will fail and the victim role wont work, he started this and brought it all on himself.

Mizzoutiger26
10-17-2017, 02:57 PM
It boggles my mind that people are trying to say all the teams are conspiring to keep Kaep out of the league. I don't remember anyone coming to Ray Rice's defense when no team would give him a shot. How is Kaep any different? Their talents didn't outweigh the other bs teams had to deal with from them. Anyone that thinks it is the league trying to keep the man down is delusional.

devin45k
10-17-2017, 03:09 PM
Kaep is an attention whore and he brought all this all on himself. I have no sympathy for the potato in half shell.

But also I think John Lynch has some elf blood in his family tree.

https://i.imgur.com/pgCYeny.jpg

YoungMetro24
10-17-2017, 03:41 PM
It boggles my mind that people are trying to say all the teams are conspiring to keep Kaep out of the league. I don't remember anyone coming to Ray Rice's defense when no team would give him a shot. How is Kaep any different? Their talents didn't outweigh the other bs teams had to deal with from them. Anyone that thinks it is the league trying to keep the man down is delusional.

Yikes.

Mizzoutiger26
10-17-2017, 03:55 PM
Yikes.

Contextual reading is hard.

Shortstop36
10-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Kaep is the walking embodiment of ethnic cope

Gayle1
10-17-2017, 05:48 PM
guess he'll have to try his hand at G4P now

Weinsteins done, he missed that ship.

W1LLW
10-17-2017, 06:11 PM
what's not mentioned ITT is that Kaep was invited by current NFL players to attend that players/owners meeting today in NYC and OPTED OUT OF SHOWING UP FOR THAT TOO.

So let me get this straight. You start a (silent)protest for a cause during the National Anthem that severs the country in 2. Allegedly to raise awareness for the improvement of underprivileged black people and police brutality toward black people:

- you don't vote.
- you're silent as fuk when all this chit blows up and is now a national talking point.
- you don't show for the players/owners meeting entirely devoted to the cause you wanted to improve.

you raging fuking confused phaggot.

FAH_Q
10-17-2017, 07:37 PM
what's not mentioned ITT is that Kaep was invited by current NFL players to attend that players/owners meeting today in NYC and OPTED OUT OF SHOWING UP FOR THAT TOO.

So let me get this straight. You start a (silent)protest for a cause during the National Anthem that severs the country in 2. Allegedly to raise awareness for the improvement of underprivileged black people and police brutality toward black people:

- you don't vote.
- you're silent as fuk when all this chit blows up and is now a national talking point.
- you don't show for the players/owners meeting entirely devoted to the cause you wanted to improve.

This ^ You can also add

- Wearing the socks with the pigs on them
- Wearing the Fidel Castro shirt
- GF tweeting out that racist photo of the Django characters

JmanTheJuiceman
10-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Kaepernick sucks OP get over it

Future24
10-18-2017, 12:36 AM
Why is OP so obsessed with Kaep?

Miked1978
10-18-2017, 06:29 AM

OP has the professional victim mentality like Kap has.

YoungMetro24
10-18-2017, 02:08 PM

- you don't vote.

He filed a grievance against the NFL, why would he turn around and show up to the meeting? He's on a mission to invalidate the current CBA so that his fellow players can get a bigger end of the stick than what they foolishly agreed upon in the 2011 lockout. The man is looking out for your favorite player. Bend the knee.

Kaepernick sucks OP get over it

OP has the professional victim mentality like Kap has.

^^ad hominem cope. Thanks for the easy Ws boys.

Future24
10-18-2017, 05:11 PM
He filed a grievance against the NFL, why would he turn around and show up to the meeting? He's on a mission to invalidate the current CBA so that his fellow players can get a bigger end of the stick than what they foolishly agreed upon in the 2011 lockout. The man is looking out for your favorite player. Bend the knee.

^^ad hominem cope. Thanks for the easy Ws boys.Looking forward to your next Kaep post.

Upshall18
10-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Looking forward to your next Kaep post.

You should see what he says in slack

JmanTheJuiceman
10-18-2017, 05:49 PM
You should see what he says in slack

No thanks jeff already been there, dude is a headcase lmaooo

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/05/03/6359783434132720901813580357_obama2.jpg

Future24
10-18-2017, 06:21 PM
You should see what he says in slackThey still refuse to let me in. Disgusting stuff man