PDA

View Full Version : Teddy B back next week?

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Just got an alert on my phone,

Vikings will win the division.

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 05:28 PM
Just got an alert on my phone,

Vikings will win the division.

ehhh idk im hopeful he can play comfortably 20-21 months without a single in game snap is a long time for any player. I like Case hes not making too big of mistakes hes not panicking which is what we dont need. Is jameis done for? i didnt see the extent of his injury but knew he came out the game

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 05:42 PM
ehhh idk im hopeful he can play comfortably 20-21 months without a single in game snap is a long time for any player. I like Case hes not making too big of mistakes hes not panicking which is what we dont need. Is jameis done for? i didnt see the extent of his injury but knew he came out the game

No jameis is fine

Dude will start at buffalo next week

devin45k
10-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Never thought he was good. Vikings fans are really positive on this guy but he is just another Christian Ponder to me. Bradford and Keenum are more intriguing to me than Bridgewater with a bum knee.

I'm just assuming his velocity on his throws will be chit like RG3 after his injuries

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Never thought he was good. Vikings fans are really positive on this guy but he is just another Christian Ponder to me. Bradford and Keenum are more intriguing to me than Bridgewater with a bum knee.

I'm just assuming his velocity on his throws will be chit like RG3 after his injuries

i liked him but he just lacked explosiveness i guess lol. But Shurmer turned this offense around big time, i like his play calling (most times) and before he got fuked with his knee in the preseason teddy was airing it out like nobodies business and was nailing them. so i hope he still has it but if they stick with Case I wont be mad Case has done a fine job and is doing exactly what we need

HtotheOV
10-15-2017, 06:56 PM
so we are assuming teddy was actually ever good..

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 06:57 PM
so we are assuming teddy was actually ever good..

good? i guess

great? no

Can he get better tho? I think so

drock2190
10-15-2017, 07:23 PM
Teddy played behind a chit line in a system that didn't play to his strengths. Hand off to AP twice and then its 3rd and 8.

This new system and players should help him thrive. That being said, I expect some rust. I doubt he will play before their BY week as the Keenum can probably handle the Ravens and Browns.

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Teddy played behind a chit line in a system that didn't play to his strengths. Hand off to AP twice and then its 3rd and 8.

This new system and players should help him thrive. That being said, I expect some rust. I doubt he will play before their BY week as the Keenum can probably handle the Ravens and Browns.

very true, cook went down but McKinnon is killing it right now, treadwell looked good today with diggs out, next man up and seems like the backs ups are really doing their job and more very well

YoungMetro24
10-15-2017, 09:18 PM
Outside of the knowledge that one of their biggest and most famous fans being an alcoholic AND a rapist, this is a fun team to root for.

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 11:40 PM
Outside of the knowledge that one of their biggest and most famous fans being an alcoholic AND a rapist, this is a fun team to root for.

who? lol i honestly dont know thats why i ask