PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers injury thread

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 11:43 AM
He was tackled by Anthony Barr and landed on his shoulder/scapula. Went back to the locker room on a cart and hasn't returned.

Will update.

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 11:45 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

HawksFanRuss
10-15-2017, 11:46 AM
Sucks, watching the pats game was about to tune in to watch the GOAT qb.

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Sucks, watching the pats game was about to tune in to watch the GOAT qb.

If Rodgers misses time I think GB needs to sign a veteran free agent. Hundley does not look close to ready to spot start.

Jaydawg08
10-15-2017, 11:53 AM
If Rodgers misses time I think GB needs to sign a veteran free agent. Hundley does not look close to ready to spot start.

He's been in the system for a couple years now, he should be ready. the problem is that this team is not that good without 12. below average team. He's literally about to show people how big of an impact he has because this team is awful without him

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 11:56 AM
get well soon Erin

BuckNakedinBama
10-15-2017, 11:58 AM
http://sportsrehabcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/101._BROKEN_COLLARBONE_PICTURE-300x231.jpg

RIP Packers season.

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 12:00 PM
If Rodgers misses time I think GB needs to sign a veteran free agent. Hundley does not look close to ready to spot start.at this point if Hundley is not serviceable they might as well cut him because he has been around too long to not be able to run the offense

HawksFanRuss
10-15-2017, 12:00 PM
kaepernick time lol

drvillain
10-15-2017, 12:01 PM
He's been in the system for a couple years now, he should be ready. the problem is that this team is not that good without 12. below average team. He's literally about to show people how big of an impact he has because this team is awful without him

Packer fans now hoping the Packers get embarrassed to show Erin's greatness

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 12:02 PM
http://sportsrehabcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/101._BROKEN_COLLARBONE_PICTURE-300x231.jpg

RIP Packers season.
Yep, looks like a broken collar bone all the way. Probably miss about 5-6 games

Packer fans now hoping the Packers get embarrassed to show Erin's greatness
Where exactly did you get that from out of the quoted post from me...

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 12:02 PM

Has there been news to support that?

I only saw one replay

drvillain
10-15-2017, 12:04 PM

Where exactly did you get that from out of the quoted post from me...

uhh I didn't quote you?

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Has there been news to support that?

I only saw one replay
No news yet, just a personal observation from watching football and seeing that happen a lot and from my own collar bone being broken in the same way

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 12:05 PM
No news yet, just a personal observation from watching football and seeing that happen a lot and from my own collar bone being broken in the same way

chitty deal

poonpounder311
10-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Yep, looks like a broken collar bone all the way. Probably miss about 5-6

Thanks Doogie Howser.

TheBateman
10-15-2017, 12:06 PM
it's Tebow time

JmanTheJuiceman
10-15-2017, 12:08 PM
uhh I didn't quote you?

Lmao

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Please be just a sprained AC joint

Baylorballs
10-15-2017, 12:09 PM

FUN !!!

good think i dropped D. Watson from my bench in fantasy :)

I hope that potato Eli Manning is still available !!!!

NFC path opening up pretty wide here for Falcons and Eagles if Rodgers misses serious time

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 12:10 PM
uhh I didn't quote you?
Lol, wtf. I have no idea what I was looking at, I had to go back and triple check because I swore you did. Idk man my bad. I'll show myself out, need to start drinking to cope with the Rodgers injury anyway

rampagefc77
10-15-2017, 12:28 PM
at this point if Hundley is not serviceable they might as well cut him because he has been around too long to not be able to run the offense

Hundley with a week of preparation would probably be OK. Him being thrust into a game, on the road, against a great defense is a tough deal.

The packers play calling with him in the game has been terrible... Run, Run... third and long... blitz + sack before any receiver has a chance to get open. If they want to have a chance to win, they need to let him start airing it out.

rampagefc77
10-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Please be just a sprained AC joint

Looked like an AC sprain. Sucks it is his throwing shoulder. Could be back in a few weeks with a low grade sprain.

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 12:38 PM
Looked like an AC sprain. Sucks it is his throwing shoulder. Could be back in a few weeks with a low grade sprain.

Brady's playing with an AC sprain. Maybe Rodgers will be back today. Or is it announced already that he's out for the game?

DA_MOSS
10-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Brady's playing with an AC sprain. Maybe Rodgers will be back today. Or is it announced already that he's out for the game?

Packers believe it’s a broken collarbone. Don’t think he’s coming back today

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 12:41 PM
It was his throwing shoulder though. Brady's is not. I don't think any QB could come back same day if it's throwing shoulder

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Vikings playing dirty as fuk

shyheimz
10-15-2017, 12:43 PM
Broken collarbone according to Fox reporter

RIP season :(

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 12:43 PM
It was his throwing shoulder though. Brady's is not. I don't think any QB could come back same day if it's throwing shoulder

Ah, of course.

Just heard it's a broken collarbone. Damn that sucks

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 12:44 PM
Second broken collar bone in a few years.

Lunatic
10-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Broken collar bone

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 12:45 PM
What the fuk are the Vikings doing? Lmao

RAGEagainstHFCS
10-15-2017, 12:48 PM
How was that not a flag in today's pussified NFL?

JmanTheJuiceman
10-15-2017, 12:49 PM
That block by Treadwell though.... hit him too hard LOL, they had to throw the flag

JmanTheJuiceman
10-15-2017, 12:50 PM
What the fuk are the Vikings doing? Lmao

Strong this. The offense kneels it every possession and the game is 14-0 right now haha

Shortstop36
10-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Oh god sports misc is gonna be trash now.

Rodgers fans will go from talking about rodgers and hating on brady, to just full on hating on brady.

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Out for the year boyos

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 01:12 PM
RIP Rodgers. This is Mitch's division now

dizzin9
10-15-2017, 01:13 PM
Oh my.

HawksFanRuss
10-15-2017, 01:13 PM
Good night sweet prince.

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Out for the year boyos
a broken collarbone would not put him out for the season unless there is some freak thing going on with his collar bone break. I'd expect him to miss 5 more games (bye week + those games) so it is possible they still make the playoffs, but not likely IMO

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 01:16 PM
a broken collarbone would not put him out for the season unless there is some freak thing going on with his collar bone break. I'd expect him to miss 5 more games (bye week + those games) so it is possible they still make the playoffs, but not likely IMO

It's the throwing shoulder. He was out 7 games for his non throwing shoulder. His throwing shoulder isn't gonna be good right after he heals.

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 01:18 PM
I wanna cry :(

Twerk4it
10-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Wow as much as I rag on him this is terrible for football.

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 01:20 PM

"Could miss the rest of the season" I'm not saying it the team is lol

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 01:21 PM
It's the throwing shoulder. He was out 7 games for his non throwing shoulder. His throwing shoulder isn't gonna be good right after he heals.
If the bone heals the bone heals so he will not be risking further injury coming back. He will likely be the better QB than hundley even with the muscles in his throwing arm being weak from not using it. I'd still bet on them going with Rodgers the second the doctors say the bone is healed

"Could miss the rest of the season" I'm not saying it the team is lol
I know, and I am saying that is probably a 1% chance based on a freak break. Most likely he will not be out for the season

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 01:21 PM
Wow as much as I rag on him this is terrible for football.

this

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rogers is my qb in the misc league

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 01:26 PM
If the bone heals the bone heals so he will not be risking further injury coming back. He will likely be the better QB than hundley even with the muscles in his throwing arm being weak from not using it. I'd still bet on them going with Rodgers the second the doctors say the bone is healed

I know, and I am saying that is probably a 1% chance based on a freak break. Most likely he will not be out for the season

Not just the muscle. The ligaments, tendons, he has a lot of rehab work to do once the actual bone is healed. The non throwing arm is fine because he doesn't need it for throwing. But to be able to throw the ball 20+ times a game after not using it for 6 weeks. I don't see it.

People are calling for the Packers to sign Tony. Would be sick if that happened, but don't see it unless he's been working on his game while announcing.

MSUD5
kap time?

Vikes723
Jesus how many guys are down for GB, man injuries this year seem like they have spiked so high since last year

Slamt
10-15-2017, 01:28 PM
damn that sucks.

mvp race down to wentz, brady, smith, and ryan now.

if ryan gets cucked by cutler today then he's out it by voters fatique probably.

who else is there

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 01:30 PM
People are calling for the Packers to sign Tony. Would be sick if that happened, but don't see it unless he's been working on his game while announcing.

Yeah he's from Wisconsin. That would be cool but selfishly I want hikm to stay in the booth.

Twerk4it
10-15-2017, 01:32 PM
damn that sucks.

if ryan gets cucked by cutler today then he's out it by voters fatique probably.

who else is there

Hasn't Ryan not been playing well this season? Replace him with Brees.

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 01:33 PM

Brees has been balling

Imo its him wentz smith and hunt for mvp right now

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 01:34 PM

This. WTF at Ryan. He hasn't been great at all. Brees is in the convo.

Slamt
10-15-2017, 01:37 PM
Well it depends on who comes out of the South

i don't think Brees is MVP if the Saints can't even win their own division, but yea could switch them

CobyWan
10-15-2017, 01:38 PM

who else is there

The MVP race has barely started. It's not even halfway through the year.

Slamt
10-15-2017, 01:40 PM
The MVP race has barely started. It's not even halfway through the year.

Some are more favorable right now, gave a few extra names that might come through by the finish.

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Rodgers was on pace for a 3rd mvp and 3rd all-pro, 7th pro bowl, and HFA and in one hit its all down the toilet. Whyyyyy :(

dizzin9
10-15-2017, 01:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Qm5VEIO.jpg

Slamt
10-15-2017, 01:56 PM
ok take off matt ryan

LMAO

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 01:58 PM
Rodgers was on pace for a 3rd mvp and 3rd all-pro, 7th pro bowl, and HFA and in one hit its all down the toilet. Whyyyyy :(

On pace for 3rd MVP and 3rd all-pro as the 6th ranked QB in everything but TDs. Okay.

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 02:05 PM
On pace for 3rd MVP and 3rd all-pro as the 6th ranked QB in everything but TDs. Okay.

its only week 5 and he was just heating up plus it was a weak race to begin with

edit - maybe “on pace” were the wrong words

Reliance012
10-15-2017, 02:19 PM
People are about to see why Rodgers is really an MVP every year. This might be a blessing in disguise for GB. I’ve said it over and over that Rodgers acts like a mask for how bad this team really is. Our coaching and defense are terrible and any other QB in the league would struggle giving GB a winning record let alone consistent division winnner and playoff team. Hopefully some coaching changes are made when we just how bad we really are without Rodgers to save the day every day.

Day one without Rodgers- 10pts, 3 interceptions, 1 td. Just lol

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 02:22 PM
People are about to see why Rodgers is really an MVP every year. This might be a blessing in disguise for GB. I’ve said it over and over that Rodgers acts like a mask for how bad this team really is. Our coaching and defense are terrible and any other QB in the league would struggle giving GB a winning record let alone consistent division winnner and playoff team. Hopefully some coaching changes are made when we just how bad we really are without Rodgers to save the day every day.

Backup QB struggles after literally never taking snaps with the first team when the team's starting QB captain goes down against one of the best defenses in the league. More news at 9.

Reliance012
10-15-2017, 02:23 PM

Look, another person who doesn’t know what MVP means

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Look, another person who doesn’t know what MVP means

Well historically it means the best QB on one of the best two teams in the league. Since Alex Smith is about 30 passer rating points ahead of Rodgers on the league's only undefeated team, it means right now he's the MVP.

Jaydawg08
10-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Backup QB struggles after literally never taking snaps with the first team when the team's starting QB captain goes down against one of the best defenses in the league. More news at 9.

Not just gonna be this game, this team maybe has another 2-3 more wins in them without Rodgers for a full season TOPS. Hundley was supposed to garner some interest from teams looking to trade at the beginning of the year, and he's been in this system for years now. I think this is gonna be one of the worst teams in football over the course of the rest of the year.

ToolTime2120
10-15-2017, 02:27 PM

Confirmed doesn't watch football.

Rodgers has been covering for the team's flaws since roughly 2012. Doesn't matter how much practice Hundley gets. Their offense just took like 10 steps back leaving a horrible defense to get shredded every game.

Doubt they win 4 more games

Reliance012
10-15-2017, 02:27 PM

“Leading defenses” ranked 7 heading into today. Grasping at straws much? And why don’t you look at the win/loss record for backup QBs for someone like Brady... here’s a hint, they’re higher than most starting QBs.

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Not just gonna be this game, this team maybe has another 2-3 more wins in them without Rodgers for a full season TOPS. Hundley was supposed to garner some interest from teams looking to trade at the beginning of the year, and he's been in this system for years now. I think this is gonna be one of the worst teams in football over the course of the rest of the year.

All I'm saying is let's see how he does next week first.

JmanTheJuiceman
10-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Jesus that team is AWFUL without Rodgers, they just let Case Keenum clown them.

Lol @ Rodgers bitching at Barr on his way off the field though, that hit was clean af. Drink your milk next time dude

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 02:36 PM
“Leading defenses” ranked 7 heading into today. Grasping at straws much? And why don’t you look at the win/loss record for backup QBs for someone like Brady... here’s a hint, they’re higher than most starting QBs.

You wouldn't consider a 7th ranked defense a leading defense? 18 ppg? I guess a defense isn't a great defense unless they give up less than 15 ppg huh?

Vikes723
10-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Lol @ Rodgers bitching at Barr on his way off the field though, that hit was clean af. Drink your milk next time dude

I'll keep it real Barr was coming full steam like I'm more then sure it wasn't his intention to get him taken out. It's football I kinda hate when an injury happens and they get all butt hurt at the culprit like what else is he supposed to do?

If it was a dirty hit, "roughing the passer" whatever then fine I'll say it's cheap hit completely avoidable. I feel bad for Green Bay I do. Being in that situation is one of the worst things to see. Can't imagine how fuked McCarthy has to be feeling lol

Upshall18
10-15-2017, 02:50 PM
I'm ok incase anyone was wondering

kyleTX
10-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Not just the muscle. The ligaments, tendons, he has a lot of rehab work to do once the actual bone is healed. The non throwing arm is fine because he doesn't need it for throwing. But to be able to throw the ball 20+ times a game after not using it for 6 weeks. I don't see it.

Lol you're just speculating, tendons and ligaments??? A collarbone fracture can usually heal very quick and won't effect anything in the shoulder. It'll be a good sign if he doesn't have surgery. I broke mine 10 months ago, healed fast as chit, it's really not even that painful (ribs and rotator cuff on the other hand ohhh lawdddd) . But obviously even if it heals fast, there's a huge chance of it re-breaking when he plays. Just ask Romo. I don't see how Hundley can win enough games to keep them in playoff contention, so yeah by that point it'll probably be pointless

JmanTheJuiceman
10-15-2017, 02:54 PM
I'm ok incase anyone was wondering

This is karma for:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174881911

Way to **** your team over pal

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 02:57 PM
Lol you're just speculating, tendons and ligaments??? A collarbone fracture can usually heal very quick and won't effect anything in the shoulder. It'll be a good sign if he doesn't have surgery. I broke mine 10 months ago, healed fast as chit, it's really not even that painful (ribs and rotator cuff on the other hand ohhh lawdddd) . But obviously even if it heals fast, there's a huge chance of it re-breaking when he plays. Just ask Romo. I don't see how Hundley can win enough games to keep them in playoff contention, so yeah by that point it'll probably be pointless

Wut? What am I speculating? When you don't use your muscles for a long time, your tendons and ligaments connected to those muscles also don't get used. You then have to ease those things back into use. Do you ever lift? Have you ever moved up in weight too fast? A lot of times you hurt your ligaments or tendons especially because they're not used to the strain accompanied to that. If you go from not throwing the ball for 5 weeks because you're healing, you can't just go right back into throwing 20 darts a game like nothing happened. Especially with your shoulder cuff, that shyt can get hurt so easily.

visc3ral
10-15-2017, 02:58 PM

While the bone will be healed, I don't think he'll come back right away. Though it might come down to whether the team will put him in to try and save the rest of the season. Imo, they shouldn't risk their biggest asset possibly getting destroyed after a throwing arm injury, but who knows what the coaches are thinking.

I don't see how this is a blessing. Everyone knows that Rodgers is the only thing keeping GB as a perennial contender. GB has not made enough coaching, drafting, personnel, etc. changes to put Rodgers in a better position like ever. I'm thinking they're just going to let the team flounder with him out. Old habits die hard.

Upshall18
10-15-2017, 03:12 PM
This is karma for:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174881911

Way to **** your team over pal

No ragrats

kyleTX
10-15-2017, 03:19 PM
Wut? What am I speculating? When you don't use your muscles for a long time, your tendons and ligaments connected to those muscles also don't get used. You then have to ease those things back into use. Do you ever lift? Have you ever moved up in weight too fast? A lot of times you hurt your ligaments or tendons especially because they're not used to the strain accompanied to that. If you go from not throwing the ball for 5 weeks because you're healing, you can't just go right back into throwing 20 darts a game like nothing happened. Especially with your shoulder cuff, that shyt can get hurt so easily.

I gotcha, I thought you were speculating that he would have a tendon/ligament (rotator cuff) injury just due to this clavicle fracture. I'm well aware of how long it takes to strengthen back up again. Broke my clavicle/4 ribs/torn rotator cuff last year. My entire left side was immobile for so long that it took forever to balance the strength back out again, even after 2 stints of rehab I didn't have full range of motion back yet, let alone full strength. But that was all due to the cuff, if Rodgers is able to have full motion back in his arm in a month, he could realistically play in 7-8 weeks

Lunatic
10-15-2017, 03:28 PM
This. WTF at Ryan. He hasn't been great at all. Brees is in the convo.Brees will never win an MVP because the league hates him.

dyee4613
10-15-2017, 05:14 PM
In before Rodgers fans say, "we suck with a backup QB which somehow makes Rodgers more valuable a la peyton manning"

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 05:20 PM
In before Rodgers fans say, "we suck with a backup QB which somehow makes Rodgers more valuable a la peyton manning"
It is IMPOSSIBLE to even make the playoffs with a backup QB playing, especially if it's for the entire season

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 05:21 PM
It is IMPOSSIBLE to even make the playoffs with a backup QB playing, especially if it's for the entire season

Cowboys did it

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Cowboys did it
I was not being serious

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 05:25 PM
It was a joke (...mostly centered around the Brady ACL injury season)

Oh

Either way, I don't disagree with you. If the Pats couldn't make the playoffs with the same team that almost went 19-0 then there's no chance.

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Oh

Either way, I don't disagree with you. If the Pats couldn't make the playoffs with the same team that almost went 19-0 then there's no chance.
Eh, edited my post to try and not start another Brady/Rodgers thing but you responded too quickly...but either way the packers shouldn't make the playoffs without Rodgers, hopefully they can anyway and make some magic happen in the playoffs

dyee4613
10-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Don't get snarky. This isn't any old quarterback. This is Rodgers. The Packer fans have made it abundantly clear that this entire franchise is doomed without him. Think of all the holes Rodgers covers for. Will the team bus be able to find the stadium without Rodger's directional guidance? Does McCarthy even know the difference between offense and defense? I'm pretty sure Jordy Nelson is a 5 year old transformed into an all-pro wideout thanks to Aaron's greatness. I bet the team gets DQ next week because without Rodgers, how will they know that they play on Sundays?

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 05:43 PM
Don't get snarky. This isn't any old quarterback. This is Rodgers. The Packer fans have made it abundantly clear that this entire franchise is doomed without him. Think of all the wholes Rodgers covers for. Will the team bus be able to find the stadium without Rodger's directional guidance? Does McCarthy even know the difference between offense and defense? I'm pretty sure Jordy Nelson is a 5 year old transformed into an all-pro wideout thanks to Aaron's greatness. I bet the team gets DQ next week because without Rodgers, how will they know that they play on Sundays?

Lol'd perfect post

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Packers should sign romo

Or peyton

HotCheetos
10-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Don't get snarky. This isn't any old quarterback. This is Rodgers. The Packer fans have made it abundantly clear that this entire franchise is doomed without him. Think of all the holes Rodgers covers for. Will the team bus be able to find the stadium without Rodger's directional guidance? Does McCarthy even know the difference between offense and defense? I'm pretty sure Jordy Nelson is a 5 year old transformed into an all-pro wideout thanks to Aaron's greatness. I bet the team gets DQ next week because without Rodgers, how will they know that they play on Sundays?
You are legit retarded if you think the packers have a shot at even being above 500 without Rodgers. Their WRs are solid as hell and so is their O line when healthy, but the run game, special teams, and entire defense are garbage.

W1LLW
10-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Rip in peas green bay. We are now basically the Steelers.

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Rip in peas green bay. We are now basically the Steelers.

they just beat KC

so, losing Rodgers has 0 effect?

W1LLW
10-15-2017, 06:38 PM

You are the sompletelycober of Aaron Rodgers. A bears fan turned tom brady bottom literally frothing at the mouth to not only post in every Rodgers thread, but argue with at least 15posts per thread. Dude breathes aaron rodgers lol. Textbook rent free. Lmao and I DO MEAN lmao.

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 06:44 PM
You are the sompletelycober of Aaron Rodgers. A bears fan turned tom brady bottom literally frothing at the mouth to not only post in every Rodgers thread, but argue with at least 15posts per thread. Dude breathes aaron rodgers lol. Textbook rent free. Lmao and I DO MEAN lmao.

Cober is a top 5 poster on this board so I'll take that as a compliment.

Also this was a thread about Rodgers injury which I was discussing on topic because it's a major topic for the NFL until beerncocks came in here posting retarded stuff as usual and had to be corrected.

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 06:52 PM

Also this was a thread about Rodgers injury which I was discussing on topic because it's a major topic for the NFL until beerncocks came in here posting retarded stuff as usual and had to be corrected.

I owned you as usual lenny

Swept
10-15-2017, 06:59 PM
Let me guess Brady cucks have taken over this thread, not everyone is a system QB like Cucky.

Godgers is Godgers for a reason he carries that sorry ass team

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Let me guess Brady cucks have taken over this thread, not everyone is a system QB like Cucky.

Godgers is Godgers for a reason he carries that sorry ass team

carries them to what

he had the second best defense in the league the year they won the superbowl. What has he carried them to since then?

beer n brats
10-15-2017, 07:14 PM
carries them to what

relevance

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 07:16 PM
relevance

You guys don't actually think Rodgers is the only QB in the nfl that could successfully play QB for the Packers right?

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 07:25 PM
I owned you as usual lenny

its only week 5 and he was just heating up plus it was a weak race to begin with

edit - maybe “on pace” were the wrong words

Admits being wrong. "Owned" me.

Swept
10-15-2017, 07:34 PM
carries them to what

he had the second best defense in the league the year they won the superbowl. What has he carried them to since then?

Winning records

YoungMetro24
10-15-2017, 07:38 PM

You aren't even a tenth of the poster that cober is.

WhoWasFeel
10-15-2017, 07:38 PM
https://www.askideas.com/media/37/Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

LeonardShelby
10-15-2017, 07:45 PM
You aren't even a tenth of the poster that cober is.

Wow almost a tenth of the poster he is? What another great compliment.

Winning records

Weird keep hearing that wins aren't a QB stat.

WhoWasFeel
10-15-2017, 07:49 PM

Lmao at Rodgers cucks and their twisted arguments. Probably all phaggots just like their hero Erin. Just another win for the GOAT Brady crew (16 years later and we still aren't tired of it)

Swept
10-15-2017, 08:03 PM

They count more when your team can’t go 3-1 when you miss

YoungMetro24
10-15-2017, 08:34 PM

"Not even" does not imply "almost", it's ok though we all know you're not the brightest twink out there.

Vhagar
10-15-2017, 08:53 PM
They count more when your team can’t go 3-1 when you miss

The Packers should probably consider obtaining a quality backup

dyee4613
10-15-2017, 09:01 PM
You are legit retarded if you think the packers have a shot at even being above 500 without Rodgers. Their WRs are solid as hell and so is their O line when healthy, but the run game, special teams, and entire defense are garbage.

Thank you. I was wondering what your opinion would be if I made that oddly specific prediction. Now, to the second part of your statement let's see how the 2017 performance matches up.

Packers Rushing Stats:
15th in Rushing TDs per Game
14th in Rushing Yards Per Carry
27th in Rushing Attempts per Game

So you have a league average rushing attack that is above-average at finding the endzone (because less attempts than most teams).

Special Teams:
100% FGs made
19th in Punt yardage
10th in touchbacks

You're below average at punting, above average at kick offs, and above average at FGs. That seems above average to me.

Defense:
11th in yards per game
19th on 3rd down %
20th on PPG
6th in passing yards
22nd in rushing yards

I'd above defense in terms of allowing yards but below average at PPG. I'd say that's pretty average.

AreolaBorealis
10-15-2017, 10:59 PM
can you still jerk off with a broken collarbone

AmIGoodNuff
10-15-2017, 11:16 PM
Looks like Brady is about to waltz into another super bowl.

kyleTX
10-15-2017, 11:52 PM
can you still jerk off with a broken collarbone

there are very few injuries that would stop someone from finding a way to fap

salmonation
10-15-2017, 11:54 PM
Very sad to see coming from a packer fan

Swept
10-16-2017, 12:59 AM
The Packers should probably consider obtaining a quality backup

They need Matt Cassel

HotCheetos
10-16-2017, 06:10 AM
Thank you. I was wondering what your opinion would be if I made that oddly specific prediction. Now, to the second part of your statement let's see how the 2017 performance matches up.

Packers Rushing Stats:
15th in Rushing TDs per Game
14th in Rushing Yards Per Carry
27th in Rushing Attempts per Game

So you have a league average rushing attack that is above-average at finding the endzone (because less attempts than most teams).

Special Teams:
100% FGs made
19th in Punt yardage
10th in touchbacks

You're below average at punting, above average at kick offs, and above average at FGs. That seems above average to me.

Defense:
11th in yards per game
19th on 3rd down %
20th on PPG
6th in passing yards
22nd in rushing yards

I'd above defense in terms of allowing yards but below average at PPG. I'd say that's pretty average.
crosby is solid, thats about it for special teams. Lol at basing defense off anything but PPG. That is literally all that matters in a football game. You will see very quickly how bad their run game is without Rodgers to keep linebackers and safeties out of the box. I hope I'm wrong about the run game, but I don't see it.

JIGSAW
10-16-2017, 08:49 AM
CBS sports gave the expected ROMO and Kaepernick rumors their due attention this morning..but FAVRE?!?

solidus2k3
10-16-2017, 08:53 AM
stay safe packers brahs

niospecv
10-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Smells like Tony Romo in here.

lulz

Berts
10-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Great seeing "The rules need to be changed, QB's should not be touched without the ball on their possession" articles. You dam well know if this was a bottom half QB this would not be brought up. The NFL's prophet is injured and now the all mighty Packers will likely miss the playoffs and bring the NFL's precious rating down even more. I don't wish injury on anyway. All fans see it way too much and every year it seems to get worse and worse. This was just bad luck and it happens.

It could not have happened to a nicer guy!

HotCheetos
10-16-2017, 10:12 AM
Great seeing "The rules need to be changed, QB's should not be touched without the ball on their possession" articles. You dam well know if this was a bottom half QB this would not be brought up. The NFL's prophet is injured and now the all mighty Packers will likely miss the playoffs and bring the NFL's precious rating down even more. I don't wish injury on anyway. All fans see it way too much and every year it seems to get worse and worse. This was just bad luck and it happens.

It could not have happened to a nicer guy!
I also do not understand the people complaining that the hit was illegal. In what world is that guy able to stop himself in time to not hit him? Are we expecting defensive players to blow out their ACL just to stop themselves .2 seconds after a QB releases the ball? Maybe he could have not landed on him, but that isn't fair to the defender either.

rampagefc77
10-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Packers will roll with Hundley, any talks of bringing in a street FA to a team that is literally a practice squad at this point is pointless.

The packers have been big on Hundley and now is his chance to show something. Being thrust into a game without prep, on the road, against a great D isn't an ideal situation for Hundley. He will be OK moving forward with some reps and experience. ...That is if he can stay healthy behind that o-line. Dude took some shots out there yesterday.

Even with a solid backup in Hundley, packers haters are about to see all of the flaws that Rodgers is able to hide on that team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go from top 5 in power rankings, to bottom 5, even with the packers cupcake schedule coming up.

ecs33
10-16-2017, 11:58 AM
Packers will roll with Hundley, any talks of bringing in a street FA to a team that is literally a practice squad at this point is pointless.

The packers have been big on Hundley and now is his chance to show something. Being thrust into a game without prep, on the road, against a great D isn't an ideal situation for Hundley. He will be OK moving forward with some reps and experience. ...That is if he can stay healthy behind that o-line. Dude took some shots out there yesterday.

Even with a solid backup in Hundley, packers haters are about to see all of the flaws that Rodgers is able to hide on that team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go from top 5 in power rankings, to bottom 5, even with the packers cupcake schedule coming up.

Packers D is garbage and they have little run game. It was a testament to Rodgers that he brought the Packers to 4-1, because overall they don't look like a 4-1 team.

Basically Packers season can be salvaged if Hundley is more or less as good as A Rodgers, and I find that to be highly unlikely. But, if the rest of the team manages to step up, perhaps there is hope for the Packers.

dtbrehm
10-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Unfortunate. I criticize him a lot, but that's mostly from team association. Most talented QB in the game, would suck if he's out the whole season.

LeonardShelby
10-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Packers D is garbage and they have little run game. It was a testament to Rodgers that he brought the Packers to 4-1, because overall they don't look like a 4-1 team.

Basically Packers season can be salvaged if Hundley is more or less as good as A Rodgers, and I find that to be highly unlikely. But, if the rest of the team manages to step up, perhaps there is hope for the Packers.

No one can undersell a defense like the Packers fans. Completely shut down the Seahawks. 14 of the falcons points were from Rodgers' turnovers. Hold the Bengals to 17 points of offense including 3 points through the second half and OT. 4 takeaways vs the bears. Pick 6 vs the cowboys.

Hardly call that a garbage D.

HotCheetos
10-16-2017, 01:05 PM
No one can undersell a defense like the Packers fans. Completely shut down the Seahawks. 14 of the falcons points were from Rodgers' turnovers. Hold the Bengals to 17 points of offense including 3 points through the second half and OT. 4 takeaways vs the bears. Pick 6 vs the cowboys.

I like how you list the bears and bengals as accomplishments when both are bottom 4 in the entire league in scoring. The packers defense didn't stop chit, those offenses stop themselves. You claim a pick 6 on the cowboys that a cowboys WR dropped and fell right into a packers CB hands, AND the cowboys put up 31 points that game despite the pick 6. The seahawks are really your only actual sticking point, so they play one good game (in week 1, so take that for whatever its worth) and you think they aren't garbage because of that? The cowboys game was actually the exact opposite, it showed how bad they are. Do you even watch the games?

JmanTheJuiceman
10-16-2017, 01:22 PM

You should try watching games before you comment on the packers defense, they are terrible. I'm not surprised though, you're one of the biggest Rodgers hater around here and your posts make it blatantly obvious.

LeonardShelby
10-16-2017, 02:42 PM
I like how you list the bears and bengals as accomplishments when both are bottom 4 in the entire league in scoring. The packers defense didn't stop chit, those offenses stop themselves. You claim a pick 6 on the cowboys that a cowboys WR dropped and fell right into a packers CB hands, AND the cowboys put up 31 points that game despite the pick 6. The seahawks are really your only actual sticking point, so they play one good game (in week 1, so take that for whatever its worth) and you think they aren't garbage because of that? The cowboys game was actually the exact opposite, it showed how bad they are. Do you even watch the games?

Bengals O put up more points on the number 1 d in the league than they did on the Packers. Bears put up 23 on the #4 D in the league. Rodgers gifted the falcons 14 points. You guys like to talk about how the Pats held the falcons to 21 in reality in the Superbowl because of Brady's pick 6. Rodgers gets the same treatment. Falcons scored 34 minus 7 for Rodgers fumble 6 minus 7 for a Rodgers pick that set the falcons up in scoring range. Even with two return 6s against them the Packers d is middle of the pack averaging 22 ppg. All the stats say they're middle of the pack but because your feelings are they're trash they must be trash sure.

You should try watching games before you comment on the packers defense, they are terrible. I'm not surprised though, you're one of the biggest Rodgers hater around here and your posts make it blatantly obvious.

And there's never been a bigger Homer for a rival QB than you. Grats on cuckery.

JIGSAW
10-16-2017, 04:13 PM
RG3 Warming up in the bullpen.........just waiting on the call

JmanTheJuiceman
10-16-2017, 04:18 PM
And there's never been a bigger Homer for a rival QB than you. Grats on cuckery.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bert_eyes.gif

KTSullivan
10-16-2017, 04:20 PM
He had a broken collar bone a few years back, I hope he has a speedy recovery! He's one of my favorite players to watch.

DefensiveEnd896
10-16-2017, 04:50 PM
Packers are going to suck now. LOL!

beer n brats
10-16-2017, 04:57 PM

Shelby you seriously think giving up 4 TDs to Dak, 116 yards to Zeke, running off nearly the entire 4th quarter clock, and giving up a lead with 1:13 is good defense because they got a lucky deflected pick 6 right to Johnny-on-the-spot ? Come onnn man. they didn’t play that terribly, they were getting pressure and nearly had the 4th down stop, but at best this defense was looking like the same old packer defenses of the past. a lot of talent, inconsistency, relies too heavily on turnovers, can’t be trusted in close games. defense is improved from last year but that isn’t really saying much.

Baylorballs
10-16-2017, 05:07 PM
there are very few injuries that would stop someone from finding a way to fap

LOL Houston Strong bro !!!!!

LeonardShelby
10-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Shelby you seriously think giving up 4 TDs to Dak, 116 yards to Zeke, running off nearly the entire 4th quarter clock, and giving up a lead with 1:13 is good defense because they got a lucky deflected pick 6 right to Johnny-on-the-spot ? Come onnn man. they didn’t play that terribly, they were getting pressure and nearly had the 4th down stop, but at best this defense was looking like the same old packer defenses of the past. a lot of talent, inconsistency, relies too heavily on turnovers, can’t be trusted in close games. defense is improved from last year but that isn’t really saying much.

I never said they were a great defense. I said they're not trash. They're middle of the pack like the stats show. Most Packers fans seem to think a really good offense putting up 30 points on you makes your defense trash automatically.

Vhagar
10-16-2017, 06:07 PM
They need Matt Cassel

quality backups are less important when you have one of the best overall teams ever assembled. But even then, a decent backup couldn't get them into the playoffs

In other news, how the fuk is broken collar bone surgery not season ending? These guys ability to come back from injury blows my mind. Unless it's peyton manning and your doctor is shipping steroids to your wife

Vikes723
10-16-2017, 06:12 PM
quality backups are less important when you have one of the best overall teams ever assembled. But even then, a decent backup couldn't get them into the playoffs

In other news, how the fuk is broken collar bone surgery not season ending? These guys ability to come back from injury blows my mind. Unless it's peyton manning and your doctor is shipping steroids to your wife

depends where in the season you get hurt, luck for them its still a bit early and the bye week hasnt happened yet. With collarbones tho I know once it happens once the second time around can happen with much less force almost like a rib. hopefully the team can rally and make the division race a fun one but we'll see. if they lose out I doubt theyll rush him back no point with nothing to play for.

HotCheetos
10-16-2017, 06:16 PM
depends where in the season you get hurt, luck for them its still a bit early and the bye week hasnt happened yet. With collarbones tho I know once it happens once the second time around can happen with much less force almost like a rib. hopefully the team can rally and make the division race a fun one but we'll see. if they lose out I doubt theyll rush him back no point with nothing to play for.
When I broke mine the doctor said the calcium build up after the break would actually make it stronger? I was out 8 weeks if I remember right for mine, dr probably airing on the side of caution too

Vhagar
10-16-2017, 06:19 PM
When I broke mine the doctor said the calcium build up after the break would actually make it stronger? I was out 8 weeks if I remember right for mine, dr probably airing on the side of caution too

but you're not a guy that gets tackled by big guys all the time

and he's also a football player, so that doesn't help

Vikes723
10-16-2017, 06:38 PM

Best example is Romo after the first one boy it didnt take much for him to get it again lol. Plus its his throwing arm which makes it that much worse, and with the required surgery? yeah no doubt this must've been an extensive break on the bone

Poppingtags
10-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Best example is Romo after the first one boy it didnt take much for him to get it again lol. Plus its his throwing arm which makes it that much worse, and with the required surgery? yeah no doubt this must've been an extensive break on the bone

I saw some beat writers on Twitter saying surgery actually helps his chances of coming back. No idea how that is possible but I'll take it lol

And lmao at anyone thinking the Packers D isn't trash. Saints next week is gonna be an ugly game. The only above average offensive teams they have faced are the Falcons and the Cowboys, and they gave up 34 and 31 points.