PDA

View Full Version : Why are people overrating Sam Darnold

waytoodeep03
10-14-2017, 05:50 PM
This dude is awful. Hyping up as the next great nfl qb. All because he plays for USC. If he played like this at purdue no one would even care who he was.

Ive never seen a guy so hyped up and its clear as day he isnt nfl caliber

waytoodeep03
10-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Dude is worst than blake bortles, jay cutler.

He is not a franchise qb. Not even a backup

mabidi
10-14-2017, 05:55 PM
Mayfield will be the cream of the crop this year

dude is a stud

chiefnz
10-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Mayfield will be the cream of the crop this year

dude is a stud

This guy has the most punchable face on the misc i reckon. No hate you are probably a good guy.

Anyone else agree?

AgRyan
10-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Darnold was great last year. He turned around USC's season and had a spectacular performance in the Rose Bowl. People thought he would continue that or do better, and he has done much worse. No one is really hyping him up this year anymore.

And there is talk he wants to go to the NFL next year... he needs to stay.

Howiester
10-14-2017, 07:15 PM
Darnold was great last year. He turned around USC's season and had a spectacular performance in the Rose Bowl. People thought he would continue that or do better, and he has done much worse. No one is really hyping him up this year anymore.

The only talk is from Jets and Giants fans

Slamt
10-14-2017, 07:16 PM
Josh Rosen might legit be retarded

this qb draft class seems overhyped

waytoodeep03
10-14-2017, 07:41 PM

Man he is all ****n cowherd talks about

Even hese announcers are making nothing but excuses for him tonight

Slamt
10-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Josh Rosen might legit be retarded

this qb draft class seems overhyped

straight trash

pads stats against **** pac12 teams and then **** the bed vs anybody remotely decent

deepfat
10-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Dude also has a bum o-line that has played horribly all year. He's had some bad luck with tipped ball INTs. Good athlete, great arm. He'll be fine.

jonmcd46
10-15-2017, 08:07 AM
you're right, at Usc if you arent undefeated and ranked #1 thats an embarrassment, if I was an nfl team id hire you as a scout op

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 09:57 AM
you're right, at Usc if you arent undefeated and ranked #1 thats an embarrassment, if I was an nfl team id hire you as a scout op

Name me the last great NFL qb from usc?

climberbrah
10-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Name me the last great NFL qb from usc?

carson palmer

climberbrah
10-15-2017, 11:14 AM
guy has lost one game as a starter. one.

everyone is freaking out that he sucks because he lost one game in two years.

everyone needs to relax....hes made mistakes, but with his above average frame, arm strength, clutch play, game winning drives, and overall confidence in the pocket, i cant see this guy not being one of the first qbs in the draft picked if he declares.

giants should tank out rest of the season, land darnold(who will declare if the giants go 0-16), take eli's spot after retirement, and be the new ny face of the nfl, throwing up passes to obj all season.

waytoodeep03
10-15-2017, 11:38 AM
carson palmer

Dude is a B qb at best.

climberbrah
10-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Dude is a B qb at best.

tell me about a recent "A" fsu qb?